Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Empty
PostSubject: Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"   Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:44 am

It Ain't Illegal Yet - Del's Latest album (Pick your price)

Presented by:

From the Depths of Sir Dzl's Funk lab come the latest Journal entries of Funk! An Ill blend of his traditional funk, battle raps and the Futuristics of Deltron zero! You Pick the Price! This is Del's 2nd Pick your Price Album. Due to the continued success of Automatik Statik We decided to continue this method. Here are the levels:

*Minimum $3
*$15 and up you get the limited signed hard copy (pressed by skull candy and arnette eyewear) of the cd

* $30 and up you get the limited signed cd, a set of skull candy headphones/or ear buds.

*$50 and up you get the cd, Headphones, and a limited edition tour poster signed by Del to YOU

*$100 and up you get The Hierollers pack! Signed cd and 5 different tour posters, Del shirt (men's, m-xxl), women's (sm-lrg) and a personal Phone call from Sir Dzl Himself!

*$500 and up you get The Hierollers pack Plus a custom beat by del.

*$1000 and up you get The Hierollers pack, Plus a song with your input (you guys can talk about how it should be, sound and content

*$3000 and up you get the Hierollers pack, A custom song and you can fly out and spend a day with del!

***10,000 you get an Ep! A 5-7-song project where you get to work with del on the concept, vibe and the content! With you credited on the album! Come spend a day with Sir DZL and add your 2cents on the project you want Del to make! Real Talk!

(The 3k and 10k offers will have to be interviewed before Del can agree to move forward, Do to The Jerks and Dobalina's in the world! If you are seriously interested email Deltronfans@gmail.com subject (Serious Business)

ORDER YOURS AT: WWW.DELTHEFUNKYHOMOSAPIEN.COM

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"   Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:47 am

Lol whoa

EDIT: I saw the original post with the email info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"   Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:55 am

I'm saving my rupees so I can go hang out with del.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"   Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:05 pm

Anyone here it yet, or is it even out? I would like a del autograph, but not if the cd is wack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"   Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:13 pm

WTF...I see no option to order this anywhere on his page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"   Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:27 pm

It's supposed to come out today... but its all fucked up - the links don't match up, it's not on his bandcamp, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"   Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Del "It Ain't Illegal Yet"
Page 1 of 1