Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
D.Powell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:53 pm

Another week passes as we head on into the home stretch on the road to the Super Bowl

CALLING ALL FOOTBALL EXPERTS:

Who ya got this week?

Turkey Day Games:
Green Bay at Detroit-Packers by 15

Oakland at Dallas-Damn I hate picking this one...Dall-ASS by 20

Giants at Denver-G-MEN will win on the road..probably by 10

Sunday:
Carolina at Jets-hmm I guess Carolina on the road

Colts at Texans-Colts stay undefeated

Browns at Bengals-Bengals win in a BLOWOUT

Chicago at Minnesota-Vikings stay with only one loss as Favre carves up Da Bears

Redskins at Eagles-Sheagles at home

Miami at Buffalo-Dolphins on the road

Cardinals at Titans-Titans at home..the most improved team in the league right now

Seattle at St.Louis-ehh St.Louis at home

Tampa at Atlanta-Atlanta rebounds this week

Jaguars at 49ers-hmmm Jags on the road

Chiefs at Chargers-Chargers in a BLOWOUT

Steelers at Ravens-Steelers in a rebound game.....I just found out that Big Ben will play! thanks Terry!

Monday Night:
Patriots at Saints-game of the year so far...the Cheatriots will give Brees his first loss of the year in the battle of Brady vs. Brees

Last edited by D.Powell on Wed 25 Nov 2009, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm

Dixon is not starting. Roethlisberger is starting. I'm not sure if that will make you change your pick.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:57 pm

"Seattle at St.Louis-ehh St.Louis at home"

smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:59 pm

Is Warner starting the STL game?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 2:00 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Is Warner starting the STL game?

Are you joking or confused?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 2:02 pm

Joking.

But in all seriousness is he starting the Arizona game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:45 pm

Turkey Day Games:
Green Bay at Detroit

Oakland at Dallas

Giants at Denver

Sunday:
Carolina at Jets

Colts at Texans

Browns at Bengals

Chicago at Minnesota

Redskins at Eagles

Miami at Buffalo

Cardinals at Titans

Seattle at St.Louis

Tampa at Atlanta

Jaguars at 49ers

Chiefs at Chargers

Steelers at Ravens

Monday Night:
Patriots at Saints
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:11 pm

Turkey Day Games:
Green Bay at Detroit- Packers by 15-I'll either be cooking still or drinking....

Oakland at Dallas-Fuck ya'll, My Raiders got this....

Giants at Denver- DEN's offense is too shaky to compete against the Giants...NYG

Sunday:
Carolina at Jets-Panthers making a comeback(sort of)...CAR takes it

Colts at Texans-Colts stay undefeated..cosign

Browns at Bengals-Bengals win in a BLOWOUT

Chicago at Minnesota-Favre handles business

Redskins at Eagles-DC cant compete with Philly..simple

Miami at Buffalo-Buffalo at home

Cardinals at Titans-Most improved team cuz they went from winless to winning(against tire fire teams BTW)-im not sold on V.Young just yet-Until he betters his throwing capabilities(dudes averaged just over 100 yds per game),im not buying his stock......Titans at home, though

Seattle at St.Louis-SeaQuacks

Tampa at Atlanta-Atlanta rebounds this week...OK, i can see this

Jaguars at 49ers- Shag-uars, yeah baby!! oh fuck you for not laughing

Chiefs at Chargers-Chargers kill the Chiefs

Steelers at Ravens-Pittsburgh gets a W in BMore...Ravens are dragging ass and wont pick it up...if Big Ben were to be out..aaaand C.Batch is out for the season?...ohhh fuck

Monday Night:
Patriots at Saints-Saints stay undefeated after this W in NOLA...high scoring game-as if i needed to say that.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:49 am

Turkey Day Games:
Green Bay at Detroit- Rodgers to Jennings, what a lethal combo. Packers by 21.

Oakland at Dallas- smh Cowgirls, although I need them to lose in order for the Falcons to get into the playoffs.

Giants at Denver- Broncos at home. They need this game and I see them coming out from a hard fought game with the W.

Sunday:
Carolina at Jets- The Panthers, the Jets are going the wrong direction.

Colts at Texans- Texans in an upset. They are at home, desperate for a win.

Browns at Bengals- Lets go Bernard Scott and/or Cedric Benson!

Chicago at Minnesota- Vikings

Redskins at Eagles- Eagles, the Redskins lost their season when Ladell Betts went down.

Miami at Buffalo- Dolphins run all over the Bills.

Cardinals at Titans- The Cardinals have way too much firepower. Lets go Beanie Wells!

Seattle at St.Louis- lololol I'm sorry, the Seahawks suck. Rams at home take it.

Tampa at Atlanta- Lets go dirty birds, must win a game for them.

Jaguars at 49ers- Damn, I'm starting the Jags' d, not good. Smh I predict a shootout with the Niners winning. Lets go Frank Gore!

Chiefs at Chargers-Chargers in a BLOWOUT (cosign)

Steelers at Ravens- Steelers win in an ugly, defensive game.

Monday Night:
Patriots at Saints- Patriots in a high scoring game. A very high scoring game. No way I'm starting the Saints D in this game.

Bonus game

-1 point...smh vs New York Giants (aka mama bubba)- lol easy game for Tran's team. I predict another blowout, and Tran's team scores over 110 this week. His Giants WR duo will get him points in a game where the Giants will lose.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:32 am

"Oakland at Dallas- smh Cowgirls, although I need them to lose in order for the Falcons to get into the playoffs."

Uhh.... Dallas is at the top of the NFC East, last time I checked. You would need the Giants and/or Eagles to lose Shaking My Head

"Seattle at St.Louis- lololol I'm sorry, the Seahawks suck. Rams at home take it."

SMH
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 5:12 am

lets go Lions
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:46 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Oakland at Dallas- smh Cowgirls, although I need them to lose in order for the Falcons to get into the playoffs."

Uhh.... Dallas is at the top of the NFC East, last time I checked. You would need the Giants and/or Eagles to lose Shaking My Head

"Seattle at St.Louis- lololol I'm sorry, the Seahawks suck. Rams at home take it."

SMH

The Giants suck, they will lose. The Eagles, well they lost to the Oakland Raiders, nuff said...smh
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:55 pm

"The Giants suck, they will lose. The Eagles, well they lost to the Oakland Raiders, nuff said...smh"

So how does it help if Dallas loses? If they win the division, they make the playoffs regardless Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:57 pm

smh I want it to be close, more teams losing the better, fool!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:38 am

I'm 3-0 so far this week, although I kinda expected a hard fought game between the Broncos-Giants, but instead the Giants had no fight in them...smh Eli sucks, Giants suck.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:39 am

"Green Bay at Detroit- Rodgers to Jennings, what a lethal combo. Packers by 21."

smh I was one point off, and Rodgers to Driver, what a lethal combo...smnuts
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:04 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:
I'm 3-0 so far this week, although I kinda expected a hard fought game between the Broncos-Giants, but instead the Giants had no fight in them...smh Eli sucks, Giants suck.

Tranny your on crack cocaine you idiot....if the Giants suck and Eli sucks and they BEAT your pitiful falcons just last week then what does that say about your favorite team man??

you truly do pack tits and balls man...lol

get outta here tranny! lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Fri 27 Nov 2009, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:05 am

Eli and the Giants still suck!

Shaking My Head

oh I dig the 6 points Eli got you today...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:07 am

And so does Matt "Tom Cruise" Ryan and the stanky birds too...their even worse than the G-MEN because they lost to them...lol
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:10 pm

I get to talk soo much shit on Mon.-My team suuucks..but i work with the loudest NYG fan ever..i cant wait to rub it in her fat fuckin face...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 8:20 pm

Yee!!!

I'm stoked. VY led a 99 yard drive with two minutes left to go, and threw the game winning TD as time expired. too bad we won't be in the playoffs. SMH!!!!!! Next's week game with Indy is gonna be huge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 9:10 pm

D.Powell wrote:
And so does Matt "Tom Cruise" Ryan and the stanky birds too...their even worse than the G-MEN because they lost to them...lol

Co-Sign 100%

While my Giants are clearly playing like shit, they DID beat the GayTLiens. Losing Pierce for the season could very well cost them a playoff berth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS   Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 12 N.F.L. PREDICTIONS
Page 1 of 1