Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How bout them Giants!!!!

Go down 
+5
Dwight
Shaun
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
9 posters
AuthorMessage

How bout them Giants!!!! Empty
PostSubject: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 11:49 pm

Our recievers proved that they can get it done, and we found our number one in SUPER Mario Manningham!!

It sucks that Tuck is injured, and I hope it's not long term. But it was SWEET watching us beat the Cowgirls at Texas Stadium.

We're STILL the team to beat in the NFC until PROVEN otherwise Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 11:52 pm

You mean you barely eeking out a win after we handed you the game?

Yeah - celebrate that fool... come playoff time we'll see what's up.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 11:53 pm

It was a nice win, but it's premature to praise Manningham so much. he had a great game, and i do like him. However, he will be prone to bad games. Steve Smith is still their best receiver. I'd still take an eagles team with a healthy McNabb. G-Men played a good game though
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 12:17 am

Super Mario represented tonight i was rootin for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:19 pm

The Real Real Jeru wrote:
You mean you barely eeking out a win after we handed you the game?

Yeah - celebrate that fool... come playoff time we'll see what's up.

LOL, you were saying the Giants wouldn't even make the playoffs!!

Romo choked in the clutch as usual, and Manningham and Smith ate your secondary for breakfast!

I know it's just week 2, but I feel good about my team going forward. I feel that we can win the Super Bowl, especially so when Danny Ware comes back healthy.

Giants are winning the Super Bowl, and the Yankees are winning the World Series this year. Book It!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:24 pm

T. Myers wrote:
It was a nice win, but it's premature to praise Manningham so much. he had a great game, and i do like him. However, he will be prone to bad games. Steve Smith is still their best receiver. I'd still take an eagles team with a healthy McNabb. G-Men played a good game though

Smith is good, but Manningham is more of a playmaker who shows the ability to out-manuever defensive backs. So I think he's better. I'm sure he will have a bad game at some point, but I feel he has superstar potential because of his pure athleticism. I'm glad I started him in FF too, I plan on doing so every week.

As for the Eagles, I don't fear them even when McNabb gets back. Osi's had his way with him in the past, and we can shut down Westbrook.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:25 pm

2-0 baby bubba, it sounds GREAT....

but I do have two concerns about my team

1. Red Zone Offense-this MUST improve dramatically if we're going back to the superbowl to get another ring for Eli,Tuck and Co.

2.Run Defense-we let Dallas get out of control with running the ball and this can't happen like that anymore, but this is an area that I know will improve with Chris Canty coming back soon...

these are the main two areas that need improvement

Eli is the MAN....the receivers are really good and will be better when Hakeem Nicks returns
the secondary makes plays, and shut Romo's ass DOWN..

The Giants are the team to beat in the NFC until proven otherwise..who cares if ya like or not...The Cardinals aren't going anywhere...The Eagles have a broken QB(ribs don't heal quickly) and their supposedly good defense just gave up 48 pts..the Vikings have a 95 yr old QB who will get tired by the season's end, and Peterson can't do it alone...The Saints are always inconsistent and can't beat the Giants anyway with that defense they've got when it counts....The Cowboys have Tony Romo(nuff' said)...The Redskins have Jason Campbell(nuff' said).....The Panthers have Jake Delhomme(nuff' said)...the Packers look decent but Aaron Rodgers is still learning and the only team I see as any real competition is the Falcons, but if they have to come to NYC in January and try to get a win well that means GOODNIGHT...if the Giants have to go there then it will be close but E-Z Eli will pull it out.....

G-MEN in 2009 bitches...I've gotta be confident baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:29 pm

"Smith is good, but Manningham is more of a playmaker who shows the ability to out-manuever defensive backs. So I think he's better. I'm sure he will have a bad game at some point, but I feel he has superstar potential because of his pure athleticism. I'm glad I started him in FF too, I plan on doing so every week. "

I'm glad I have Smith starting... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:37 pm

Powell, I agree with you as far as red zone production, they definitely need to improve there. However, I see that getting better once Danny Ware is back healthy and can take the pressure off Jacobs like Derrick Ward did last year.

As for run defense, it'll improve like you said when Canty comes back. It got even uglier when Tuck got hurt. Hopefully Tuck doesn't miss much (if any) time.

They're easily the team to beat in the NFC though until proven otherwise. All the other NFC teams are either rebuilding, have health issues, or can't get it done consistently on a certain side of the ball.

3 of the 4 AFC powerhouses (Pats, Steelers, Chargers) lost yesterday. I know it's only week 2, but the Pats and Chargers have major defensive issues.

For all the haters out there......G-Men and Bronx Bombers. FRESH for 2009, you SUCKAS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:18 pm

I can't listen to all this damn New York talk, lol. The Giants are good but I want to see how they look when they actually play a great team.

The Bears are better. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:18 pm

The Bears suck
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:20 pm

They're gonna take out the Seahawks next week no problem.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:21 pm

Indeed. Its all about the Chiefs!!!!

NOT!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:32 pm

Dwight wrote:
I can't listen to all this damn New York talk, lol. The Giants are good but I want to see how they look when they actually play a great team.

Dwight let's trade defenses man..I've got your Bears defense and you have my Giants defense so let's make that trade happen man
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:35 pm

Just a bit of advice Powell...you have a suspended kicker and a player on IR. Neither should be on your squad....
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:38 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Dwight wrote:

Dwight let's trade defenses man..I've got your Bears defense and you have my Giants defense so let's make that trade happen man

Lol, I gotta think about that Powell. Giants D has been getting a lot of turnovers and tuchdowns in the first couple of games and the Bears haven't really.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:43 pm

Come on Dee are you really a Bears fan man?? I'm not so I don't want their defense, I want my teams defense..let's do it man..

I saw that Cise good lookin man...
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 7:46 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Come on Dee are you really a Bears fan man?? I'm not so I don't want their defense, I want my teams defense..let's do it man..

I saw that Cise good lookin man...

I'm trying to win man. Giants D gets me more points, ya know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 9:43 pm

Dwight wrote:

Please!!! With that crybaby INT machine Jay Cutler??? The G-Men would whoop him like a runaway slave!!
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:39 pm

All I know is my Seminoles anally raped BYU on Saturday Cheers after I had almost given up on the season.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:43 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Dwight wrote:

Please!!! With that crybaby INT machine Jay Cutler??? The G-Men would whoop him like a runaway slave!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 11:08 pm

Dwight wrote:
I'm trying to win man. Giants D gets me more points, ya know?

I would've totally won our matchup if I didn't have that lousy Cowboys D. Gore would've put me over the top... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 11:11 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

I would've totally won our matchup if I didn't have that lousy Cowboys D. Gore would've put me over the top... Shaking My Head

You would have been close but I'm not sure about the win. You would have needed a really good D to do that.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 11:15 pm

Really? What was the final score? It was like 104 - 96 last time I looked. I got nothing from the Cowboys sorry ass defense.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 11:16 pm

You are down by 15 now...
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 2:46 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
You are down by 15 now...

Ya I think I had 111 Norf. You would've needed a big effort from the defense.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 3:18 am

SkinnyTheFloridian wrote:
All I know is my Seminoles anally raped BYU on Saturday Cheers after I had almost given up on the season.

I'm almost cried when they almost lost to Jacksonville State No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Giants!!!!   How bout them Giants!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bout them Giants!!!!
Page 1 of 1