Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Bout Them Giants!

Go down 
+7
Deanie O'Banion
Funk Seoul Brother
T. Myers
Shaun
D.Powell
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Laced With Slang
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How Bout Them Giants! Empty
PostSubject: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:28 pm

If I could, +1!

Shaking My Head Pedro, you really should contact forumotion to fix my rep option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:32 pm

It's whatever, I know they'll finish with a better record than the bitch ass Cowgirls, and the Falcons will be ringless at the end of the season, and will fail to make the playoffs next season as their franchise history has indicated.

We'll fire Coughlin, hire Cowher, and be fine next season.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:34 pm

Yeah, just like Yankees will sign Cliff Lee and Carl Crawford. And just like the Knicks will sign Lebron.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:36 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
If I could, +1!

Shaking My Head Pedro, you really should contact forumotion to fix my rep option.

you're using Firefox right? i have no idea what the problem could be...is the browser up-to date?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:38 pm

Nah, Pedro log onto my account and same thing happen to him. He tried to fix it, but nothing worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 7:03 pm

I predicted the Giants wouldn't make the playoffs and they just got blow out by the Packers... wow...

I don't care if the cowboys went 0-16 - out of the playoffs is out of the playoffs no matter how you get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 7:33 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Yeah, just like Yankees will sign Cliff Lee and Carl Crawford. And just like the Knicks will sign Lebron.

EVERYONE except haters like you expected the Yankees to get Lee. It's whatever though, the Yankees will be fine as always, and the Knicks are playing great ball and don't need Lebitch.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
?

LOL

Pedro how many games have the cowgurls won this year??? we are 9-6 with an outside chance to still make the playoffs even with all of the fuck ups the last 2 weeks....the cowgurls have been eliminated since Halloween... Get The Fuck Out

you of all football fans canNOT talk mane...kill that noise....oh and by the way Marino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony OH NO all damn day my dude! Score = 10
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 8:45 pm

Victor Shade wrote:

who have the Braves signed so far?? also the Knicks are 18-12 and in second place so far even without Lebron so fuck him......Amar'e is the truth mane!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 9:06 pm

"Amar'e is the truth mane!"

As I've been saying for 8 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 9:14 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Amar'e is the truth mane!"

As I've been saying for 8 years.

I've always felt that way too, but he seems to be having a career year right now. He's improved his rebounding and defense big time.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 9:34 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

who have the Braves signed so far?? also the Knicks are 18-12 and in second place so far even without Lebron so fuck him......Amar'e is the truth mane!

Umm we traded for Dan Uggla. The Braves used their farm depth to make trades. I have more respect for teams that do that rather than just trying to buy their way to a ring.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:09 pm

yeah, Uggla is a better acquisition than any of the Yanks signings so far. Also the Falcons history indicates they never had back to back winning seasons. Now they have 3 straight winning seasons so i'm not sure where KJ was really going with his comments.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:40 pm

T. Myers wrote:
yeah, Uggla is a better acquisition than any of the Yanks signings so far. Also the Falcons history indicates they never had back to back winning seasons. Now they have 3 straight winning seasons so i'm not sure where KJ was really going with his comments.

Uggla is UGLY...meaning that he's overrated...he strikes out alot and has never won anything since he's been in the league...so that's a great signing if I ever saw one....and Terry the Yankees have resigned Mo Riviera and Derek Jeter already so both of their careers will end in pinstripes...so if Uggla the Ugly beats those 2 signing then so be it Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:54 pm

I remember the Braves' teams from the early 90's, they were buying free agent players as well during that time period. They also had the highest payroll in baseball at one point which allowed them to spend at will.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:55 pm

The Yankees didn't "add" Mo or Jeter. They did nothing to make their team better than they were last year. say whatever you want about Uggla, but middle infielders who hit 30 HR's and drive in 100 runs do not grow on trees. It's also arguable that Uggla is a better player right now compared to Jeter.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:56 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I remember the Braves' teams from the early 90's, they were buying free agent players as well during that time period. They also had the highest payroll in baseball at one point which allowed them to spend at will.

yeah, the Braves did their fair share of shopping.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:16 am

D.Powell wrote:
Yeah I'm happy for yall. For years you've been through some rough times and now you turn it around. Hopefully the same can happen for my team down the road.

Amare has always had the physical tools to dominate and now that his defense is on point he's completely unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:40 am

T. Myers wrote:
The Yankees didn't "add" Mo or Jeter. They did nothing to make their team better than they were last year. say whatever you want about Uggla, but middle infielders who hit 30 HR's and drive in 100 runs do not grow on trees. It's also arguable that Uggla is a better player right now compared to Jeter.

I disagree 1000%.....when you've got MO you're always better....a bunch of teams right now wish they were "better" for having MO...and even with Uggla the Yankees are better than the Braves IMO...so that right there speaks volumes...the Yankees didn't need too much to begin with mane...as a Yankees fan I thought you already knew this?? The Yankees goal remains pitching, pitching and more pitching....not more position players.....I'm pretty certain in Hal Steinbrenner's ability to pull the old pitcher out the hat routine before the season officially begins....once the Yanks get that pitcher they should be the world series favorites once again...not sure Uggla makes the Braves the favorites....I'm going with the Phillies out of that division....Why?? pitching, pitching pitching and more pitching....that's why!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:46 am

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I disagree 1000%.....when you've got MO you're always better....a bunch of teams right now wish they were "better" for having MO...and even with Uggla the Yankees are better than the Braves IMO...so that right there speaks volumes...the Yankees didn't need too much to begin with mane...as a Yankees fan I thought you already knew this?? The Yankees goal remains pitching, pitching and more pitching....not more position players.....I'm pretty certain in Hal Steinbrenner's ability to pull the old pitcher out the hat routine before the season officially begins....once the Yanks get that pitcher they should be the world series favorites once again...not sure Uggla makes the Braves the favorites....I'm going with the Phillies out of that division....Why?? pitching, pitching pitching and more pitching....that's why!

None of what you said was the point. With or without Uggla, the braves aren't as good as the Yanks, but that was never my point. my point was the Braves have done more to make their team for 2011 better than their team from 2010. The Yankees put all their eggs in the Cliff Lee basket and came up empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:19 am

It's all gravy, the Yanks can get Zach Grienke or Felix Hernandez and be straight
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:37 am

Greinke went to the Brew Crew right? Is king Felix even a FA?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:05 am

T. Myers wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

yeah, the Braves did their fair share of shopping.

Damn, you guys gotta tell me the superstars they bought. All I can remember was Greg Maddux, and he really shined in Atlanta, not Chicago. They usually traded for players (with prospects they developed) (Crime Dog, Denny Neagle, Kenny Lofton, Marquis Grissom, Michael Tucker & Teixeira come to mind). When they did buy FA, they were usually cheap guys (Walt Weiss anybody???). They also have a great farm system, and they developed a lot of players. So again, tell me who they bought?????
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:06 am

Oh, and they had the highest payroll because those money were going to players they developed or traded for, not FA (you have to pay your own players right????).
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:14 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
It's all gravy, the Yanks can get Zach Grienke or Felix Hernandez and be straight

Shaking My Head once again, fool. Grienke got traded to the Brewers, he has a no trade clause and doesn't want to play for a big market team. He vetoed a trade by the Yanks last year, so the Yankees weren't really going all out to get him this year.

Oh, and Felix signed an extension earlier this year, and won't be a FA til after 2014. Try again, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:16 am

Oh, and Grienke has two years left on his contract.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 4:29 am

Yo Romped, what happen to your Eagles tonight? They got stomped on by Joe Webb! lol.

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 4:48 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Yo Romped, what happen to your Eagles tonight? They got stomped on by Joe Webb! lol.

yeah, they shat the bed tonight. So much for the hopes of a first round bye. Leslie knows our team too well & was using our schemes against us that pinche way.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 9:39 am

T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

None of what you said was the point. With or without Uggla, the braves aren't as good as the Yanks, but that was never my point. my point was the Braves have done more to make their team for 2011 better than their team from 2010. The Yankees put all their eggs in the Cliff Lee basket and came up empty.

but see you missed my point entirely....The Yanks didn't put all their eggs in the Cliff Lee basket my dude...they've been doing this too long for that...they will find themselves a serviceable pitcher either before or during the season, and IMO be right there where they need to be....you've got to remember if Burnett can find himself then he is a very good pitcher.....A-Rod was hurt all of last year and still hit 30HR's and drove in over 100 RBI's....if Curtis Granderson can get more consistent then he's no joke...he's our Carl Crawford.....The Steinbrenner's need to find a 10-12 game winning pitcher which maybe be a combo of Andy coming back and somebody else joining the team or maybe Ivan Nova has it in him....The Yanks will be fine without Cliff Lee my dude!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 9:41 am

Victor Shade wrote:

LOL

any given sunday rings true once again in the NFL.......

hmmm I think I predicted The Saints and The Ravens in the superbowl before the season and I might just stick with that prediction....or possibly trade the Ravens in for the Patriots...I'm still not sure yet...lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:13 pm

im pissed the Eagles lost, im an Eagles fan the rest of the playoffs and Vick basicaly pissed away his mvp shot

How bout my Lions though, 3 in a row!!!!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 6:18 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Shaking My Head once again, fool. Grienke got traded to the Brewers, he has a no trade clause and doesn't want to play for a big market team. He vetoed a trade by the Yanks last year, so the Yankees weren't really going all out to get him this year.

Oh, and Felix signed an extension earlier this year, and won't be a FA til after 2014. Try again, kiddo.

I guess those 2 guys don't like playing in October, oh well it's their loss.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 8:39 pm

Grienke suffers from social anxiety disorder and depression, he miss the 2006 season because of it. That's why he doesn't want to play for a big market team....Shaking My Head

And King Felix wants to play for Seattle, dude loves it here. How is it his loss if he's happy to play in Seattle? Oh, he's also excited to have a young stud name Michael Pineda pitching along side him for the Mariners next year.

The Yankees need these guys, they don't need the Yankees. It's the Yankees lost.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:27 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Grienke suffers from social anxiety disorder and depression, he miss the 2006 season because of it. That's why he doesn't want to play for a big market team....Shaking My Head

And King Felix wants to play for Seattle, dude loves it here. How is it his loss if he's happy to play in Seattle? Oh, he's also excited to have a young stud name Michael Pineda pitching along side him for the Mariners next year.

The Yankees need these guys, they don't need the Yankees. It's the Yankees lost.

The Yankees will make the postseason without either one of them.....I wonder if they will make the postseason without the Yankees?? only time will tell
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:51 pm

Victor Shade wrote:

The Yankees make the postseason every year so I'd say that those guys need the Yankees much more than the Yankees need them. The Brewers ain't been shit since the Bob Uecker days, and the Mariners have never been able to get over the hump.

Seriously though, pro sports is the wrong field to be in when suffering from SAD and depression. I hope Grienke doesn't end up committing suicide someday.

And CC Sabathia>>>>>>>>Michael Pineda. It's actually way more arrows than that. Felix must be satisfied having a losing record and being on a team that gives him no run support. It's whatever, we'll be fine. We're still the odds on favorites to win the American League, we just need a piece or two to put us over the top.

As for the G-Men, we just need to fire Tom Coughlin and hire Bill Cowher. Cowher expressed interest in the Giants, and they would be the best of the teams with coaching vacancies should we get rid of Coughlin. Even if the Giants end up making the playoffs (which doesn't appear likely given what happened last night) I still say they should get Cowher.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:00 am

"Even if the Giants end up making the playoffs (which doesn't appear likely given what happened last night) I still say they should get Cowher. "

I think it's more likely than you guys are making it seem. The Packers have to beat a Bears team that has something to play for, and NYG is playing Washington.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:09 am

Shaun wrote:
"Even if the Giants end up making the playoffs (which doesn't appear likely given what happened last night) I still say they should get Cowher. "

I think it's more likely than you guys are making it seem. The Packers have to beat a Bears team that has something to play for, and NYG is playing Washington.

The Bears have clinched a first round bye thanks to the Eagles loss to the Vikings. SMH, I honestly think they threw that game just to keep the Giants out and so they wouldn't have to play Vick and the rest of their starters on Sunday. Fuckin bitches, I hope they lose in the first round.

But anyway, The Giants will beat the Skins, but the Bears might opt to rest their starters against the Packers so they can have two weeks off. They cannot get the top seed unless ATL slips on a banana peel and loses to Carolina, which is even less likely.

I think New England wins the Super Bowl this season regardless of who they play though, Brady is on fire.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:23 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

The Bears have clinched a first round bye thanks to the Eagles loss to the Vikings. SMH, I honestly think they threw that game just to keep the Giants out and so they wouldn't have to play Vick and the rest of their starters on Sunday. Fuckin bitches, I hope they lose in the first round.

But anyway, The Giants will beat the Skins, but the Bears might opt to rest their starters against the Packers so they can have two weeks off. They cannot get the top seed unless ATL slips on a banana peel and loses to Carolina, which is even less likely.

I think New England wins the Super Bowl this season regardless of who they play though, Brady is on fire.

I think Atl and NO have to lose in order for Chicago to get the top seed. They're basically locked into the #2.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:32 am

Yes, but they don't want to see Green Bay in the playoffs. I expect them to come out full force.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:36 am

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I think Atl and NO have to lose in order for Chicago to get the top seed. They're basically locked into the #2.

The Bears have a better conference record than the Saints. So if ATL loses then tthe Bears get the top seed and NO gets #2.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:37 am

Nah, the Bears need NO and ATL to lose to get #1. NO just needs a win and an ATL loss
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:40 am

Yeah, they were saying on MNF that if NO won out and Atl lost their last 2 that NO is the #1 seed.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:46 am

Shitt, all the more reason for the Bears to rest their starters. Even if they get GB in the playoffs it'd be at Soldier Field, unlike Sunday's game which will be at Lambeau.

At this point I don't care anymore. As long as the Eagles or Jets don't win the Super Bowl then I won't complain.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:26 am

!!!!!!

lol what else is there to say?????

Go Falcons, hell, go Seahawks next week! lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:26 am

Superbowl champs??? Sounds pretty good to me. Drunk Score = 10
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:40 am

Victor Shade wrote:
!!!!!!

lol what else is there to say?????

Go Falcons, hell, go Seahawks next week! lol

i will bet you $50 the Falcons wont win the Super Bowl and if they do ill pay you $100
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:42 am

Nah, the Pats are too scary of a team to make that bet...lol

I'll do NFC champs if you want that bet.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:44 am

Haha, nice one Slang. If Tran has any balls he'll put his money where his mouth is.

And the Seahawks don't have a chance in hell vs the Saints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Bout Them Giants!   How Bout Them Giants! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Bout Them Giants!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next