Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Empty
PostSubject: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th   Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 8:08 pm

www.dubcnn.com

We have released a brand new press release concerning Yukmouth's upcoming solo album "The West Coast Don", which is now set to drop on July 14th. The album features Crooked I, C-Bo, Glasses Malone, T-Pain, Ray J, Dru Down, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, Lil Flip. Check out the article:

"When it comes to the West Coast, few artists hold a legendary status and can refer themselves to as a don. Cube. Dre. Snoop. E-40. $hort. But now, one other west coast OG is looking to add his name to that list as Yukmouth prepares to release his 5th studio album “The West Coast Don”.

Pulling out all stops, Yuk enlists some of the industry’s current heavy weights. Recruiting Auto-Tune crooner T-Pain for “44” and Ray J for the lead single “I’m A Gangsta”, Yuk is looking to make it official. Rounding out the album are appearances from Crooked I, C-Bo, Glasses Malone, Lil Flip, Dru Down, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk and more.

Having provided the instantly recognizable anthem “I Got 5 On It” as a part of the 90’s group The Luniz, Yuk is also a member of the groups Thug Lordz, (C-Bo), and the Regime (Tech N9ne and Tha Realest).

Yukmouth, born in East Oakland, California originally went on to sign a solo record deal at Rap-A-Lot Records, releasing three albums, each selling at least 200,000 copies with little airplay.

Since leaving Rap-A-Lot, Yuk founded his own label, Smoke-A-Lot Records, and has released both the DVDs, and the soundtracks for his series titled “United Ghettos of America.”

“The West Coast Don” is in stores July 14th.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th   Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:31 am

Probably a blind buy.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th   Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 3:41 pm

Same here. I've been a Yuk fan for a minute now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th   Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 2:55 pm

Yukmouth & DJ Nik Bean Prep The Release Of "Free At Last" - By : Mil - June 10, 2009

Last week we featured press release concerning Yukmouth's upcoming solo album "The West Coast Don", which is now set to drop on July 14th. The album features Crooked I, C-Bo, Glasses Malone, T-Pain, Ray J, Dru Down, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, Lil Flip.

Accompanied with the press release was the first single from the album I'm A Gangsta which features Ray-J & Crooked I.

Before the new album drops Yukmouth will be releasing a mixtape with DJ Nik Bean called "Free At Last", we have the first leak off the release to share today and it featured Chop Black. Check it out!

Yukmouth - Coodies (Featuring Chop Black)

"Free At Last" coming soon and be sure to cop "The West Coast Don" July 14th!

http://www.dubcnn.com/

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/yukmouth-coodies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th   Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 7:45 pm

Chop Black is dope if he is the dude I think he is...
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th   Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:03 pm

Here's the track list....

1. Cocka Roaches
2. West Coast Geez
3. I'm A Gangsta ft. Ray J, Crooked I
4. They Like My Swag
5. Da Town ft. Keak Da Sneak
6. Ain't Nobody
7. I'm On Like Shit ft. Sky Balla, Mistah FAB, Turf Talk
8. Big Meech ft. Big Meech
9. Pimpin 4 Real ft. Mac Dre, Dru Down
10. Got Gwop
11. LA Shit
12. Up All Nite ft. Glasses Malone, The Jacka
13. Blind Livin ft. Tha Realest
14. 44 ft. T-Pain
15. Stayin On It ft. C-Bo
16. Sumthin Special ft. Baby Bash
17. Go Home
18. Sum Dem Murder ft. Tech N9ne, Gonzoe, Kenny Kingpin, Ampichino, Tha Realest (The Regime)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th   Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th
Page 1 of 1