Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 11:39 pm

Easily the funniest new movie ive seen since The Hangover

i suggest everyone get out and see it
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 11:45 pm

And it got really good ratings. I have no ambition to see it, though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 11:52 pm

Powell and KJ will be lined up. They love to live in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:55 am

It was funny...It was dumb...and funny-For a few laughs..go see it..definitely not better than The Hangover though..
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:09 pm

"It was dumb...and funny-For a few laughs"

Exactly why I don't really want to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:13 pm

I saw it 2 weeks ago and laughed my fucking ass off!!! If you're a comedy fan, I HIGHLY recommend this flick. Is it better than Hangover, no. But still well worth seeing and purchasing on DVD when it comes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:13 pm

Shaun wrote:
And it got really good ratings. I have no ambition to see it, though.

Cuz ur a dork
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:59 pm

I'm a dork because I don't want to see an obnoxious comedy? That makes a bunch of sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 6:04 pm

Shaun wrote:
I'm a dork because I don't want to see an obnoxious comedy? That makes a bunch of sense

You're a dork because you're saying it's obnoxious when you've never seen it, and not willing to give it a chance despite people saying how funny it is.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 6:09 pm

Well, the shit from that movie that everyone is quoting sounds stupid. Some guy yelling about how if he committed suicide, he'd blow his dick off? Not something that is too amusing, IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 7:06 pm

Shaun wrote:
Well, the shit from that movie that everyone is quoting sounds stupid. Some guy yelling about how if he committed suicide, he'd blow his dick off? Not something that is too amusing, IMO

You can't really judge movies by the previews though. I thought the Hangover looked stupid as hell based on the previews save for the Tyson scene, and that ended up being one of the funniest comedies of the decade.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:17 pm

"You can't really judge movies by the previews though. I thought the Hangover looked stupid as hell based on the previews save for the Tyson scene, and that ended up being one of the funniest comedies of the decade."

Yeah, I know. But, I know a bunch of people who went to see it the other day, and they were all quoting it this weekend. Doesn't seem like something I'd pay to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS   Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Tub Time Machine is FUCKING HILARIOUS
Page 1 of 1