Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Empty
PostSubject: California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative   California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 11:13 am

Oakland, CA: Oakland city council members voted this week in favor of a resolution endorsing the Regulate, Control, and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010 – a statewide November ballot measure.

The measure seeks to allow adults 21 years or older to possess and cultivate marijuana for personal use. It would also permit local governments the option to authorize the retail sale and commercial cultivation of cannabis to adults. Personal marijuana cultivation or not-for-profit sales of marijuana would not be taxed under the measure.

City officials voted eight to zero in favor of the resolution. Oakland is the first city to formally endorse the proposal.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Re: California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative   California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 1:42 pm

I will be able to walk into a store and by reefer in my lifetime. No doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative   California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 1:44 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I will be able to walk into a store and by reefer in my lifetime. No doubt about it.

very true...ive talked to law enforcement officials (my stepmom's a us marshal)-whove said the same exact thing...(they werent talking about themselves BTW..lol)
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative   California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:03 pm

Legalize the Grape Nice work Oakland.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative   California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 6:13 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

Hell yeah. I always laugh when people say it will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative   California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California: Oakland City Council Endorses Statewide Pot Depenalization Initiative
Page 1 of 1