Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D-Block: Day 6

Go down 
5 posters

?
Classic
D-Block: Day 6 Vote_lcap0%D-Block: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent
D-Block: Day 6 Vote_lcap33%D-Block: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Very good
D-Block: Day 6 Vote_lcap50%D-Block: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Average
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
D-Block: Day 6 Vote_lcap17%D-Block: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Never heard it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

D-Block: Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 7:53 am

D-Block: Day 6 Kiss-of-death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 8:23 am

Excellent album, his best IMO.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 8:25 am

I'll say very good, but i can see some excellence in this. I prefer his debut though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:59 am

I'll say very good with some average creeping in there also. His 3rd best album imo.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:15 am

KRob86 wrote:
I'll say very good with some average creeping in there also. His 3rd best album imo.

CO-SIGNAGE!

this was Jada's worse solo effort IMO....he just didn't put his heart into this one completely IMO...some of the production and of course his lyrics saved it but he was a little bit asleep at the wheel for this effort!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:48 am

At least someone (Wayne) knows what they're talking about...
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:41 pm

IMO Jadakiss doesn't have an excellent album. He is a good lyricist but the commercial tracks bring all of his efforts down. He had a welcome to D Block track and everyone in D Block wasn't even on the track...lol I'll give it a spin, today even, but I'm going with very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:09 pm

Excellent album IMO, and everyone in D-Block WAS on the track Highsmith unless you count J-Hood, who was wack anyway.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm

At the time, J Hood was in D-Block but I understand what you're saying KJ. I remembered that based on this rating scale, excellent would be 4 stars out of 5. I may be able to say 3.75 out of 5, but I can't see a 4 out of 5 for this one but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:20 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Excellent album IMO, and everyone in D-Block WAS on the track Highsmith unless you count J-Hood, who was wack anyway.

J Hood>>>>>The Lox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
J Hood>>>>>The Lox.

Yet another example of N3RO displaying his horrific rap taste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:48 pm

Highsmith wrote:
At the time, J Hood was in D-Block but I understand what you're saying KJ. I remembered that based on this rating scale, excellent would be 4 stars out of 5. I may be able to say 3.75 out of 5, but I can't see a 4 out of 5 for this one but that's just my opinion.

I've got this one at 4.25 stars personally.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

KJ Styles wrote:

J Hood>>>>>The Lox.

C'mon man, you really think J-hood is better than Jada or Styles? Sheek i could see maybe(although i disagree with that too) but not the other two.

Last edited by T. Myers on Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

J Hood sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 11:37 am

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

J Hood>>>>>The Lox.

C'mon man, you really think J-hood is better than Jada or Styles? Sheek i could see maybe(although i disagree with that too) but not the other two.

individually, no. but lox group albums are exercises in medocrity imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:22 pm

Both LOX albums are doper than anything J-Hood ever put out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Both LOX albums are doper than anything J-Hood ever put out.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:25 pm

I gave "Kiss Of Death" a spin and I still have it at a 3.75...I hadn't heard Real Hip Hop, Kiss Of Death and Shoot Outs in awhile and that was good but there are certain tracks that just don't get it for me. I still don't see how you have Eminem all over a Welcome To D Block track and not a peep out of J Hood but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 10:04 pm

lol @ J-Hood. Didn't Royce put him on blast? Or was that J-Millz? And didn't he sign with G-Unit after he got booted from D-Block? lmao

And, he sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 6   D-Block: Day 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-Block: Day 6
Page 1 of 1