Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A. Albums Day 22

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 11:56 pm

To me Bun-B has dropped 3 medicore solo albums. They sound too safe, too polished, and/or too manufactured. But when he dropped this album Live From The Manjah with his grp Mddl Fngz in the early part of this decade he struck gold imo. This is how a Bun album should nearly sound like to me, this is the Bun I know. No politics, no "special" guest, just southern country rap tunes. All the members add something to the grp and this is str8 up southern cd wthout any filler. I don't know all the members but Sean Wee, Young Kilo, and Danjah are the three standouts. It has some true guest on here not none of those hollyhood type guest. It has Pimp C, Devin, Ball & G, and ESG for example. Theres a even a trk on here dissing Common for talking down on gangsta rap.

M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Bun-B-Mddl-Fngz-Live-From-Da-Manjah-2001

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 9:26 pm

i never even knew this existed....

this isnt a "live" album is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 9:58 pm

No its not live. They have another album that came out before this one called Trouble. But this one is basically that album with some new beats and some new songs.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:29 pm

I can't find a torrent...is this available for dl anywhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:30 pm

I don't know but I can upload it and send links to all interested tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:43 pm

im intersted
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:51 pm

never heard
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:52 pm

never heard this
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:58 am

yo Kev thanks for this, one of the BEST recs i ever got from you, if not the best

This album is better than any Bun B solo for sure, when was the release date for this? Songs are hard, and the beats are truly southern beats,], also i dont know anyone in the group but they're all distinct and Bun is dope on this too. This could instantly make my top 50 from the south, ill have to spin it more though but i liked it better than Bun's solos...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:58 am

and Shinin >>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:04 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
yo Kev thanks for this, one of the BEST recs i ever got from you, if not the best

This album is better than any Bun B solo for sure, when was the release date for this? Songs are hard, and the beats are truly southern beats,], also i dont know anyone in the group but they're all distinct and Bun is dope on this too. This could instantly make my top 50 from the south, ill have to spin it more though but i liked it better than Bun's solos...

Yo man glad you dig it. Now you see why I am so hard on those Bun solo's. This album bangs real hard and has a truly dirty south sound. No filler on this album. I mos def can see how it can make top 50 but its more top 100 for me.

I don't have the back cover anymore and it has nothing about a year inside the inserts. I know I bought this in like 2001-2003 or so. I just looked and I have it on my Best of 2001 list.

Block Bleedaz>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:06 pm

Not only am I a fan of Bun's solo albums, but I'm a Bun/UGK fan also. I'm going to check this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:06 pm

Is this still in print?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:10 pm

Not sure....

Do you want a link to the album?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:12 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Yo man glad you dig it. Now you see why I am so hard on those Bun solo's. This album bangs real hard and has a truly dirty south sound. No filler on this album. I mos def can see how it can make top 50 but its more top 100 for me.

I don't have the back cover anymore and it has nothing about a year inside the inserts. I know I bought this in like 2001-2003 or so. I just looked and I have it on my Best of 2001 list.

Block Bleedaz>>>>>>>>>

yea it sounds like it came out pre-2000 but i didnt think it did, the beats are great they kept it dirty and didnt go the Lil Jon route of the time good shit...

does track 14 skip for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:15 pm

Whats the name of trk 14? Its out of order on my itunes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:16 pm

This is out of print, but with patience you can find copies for like 10 bucks or so.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:17 pm

Muthafuck Um...starts skippig around 50 seconds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:22 pm

Yep its skipping on my itunes also. My bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:24 pm

Mine don't skip. And, No, I won't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:26 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Not sure....

Do you want a link to the album?

Yes, I'll take a link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 22   M.I.A. Albums Day 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. Albums Day 22
Page 1 of 1