Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood" Empty
PostSubject: Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood"   Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood" Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Soooooooo much better than that faggy "super"group Slang was saying was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood"   Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood" Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:05 am

i cant listen to it right now but this is dope news. And there is no evidence on that page that the "super" group isnt happening. And it wouldnt even really be a super group, all of those guys were featured on Pick,Sickle, Shovel anyway. It would still be Rza/Frukwan if it happens but whether part of the group officially or not, the other guys will make an appearance on the album most likely considering theyve worked together in the past. Thats another reason why i didnt get why you were so mad about it...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood"   Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood" Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:33 am

He's addicted to anger.

I can't listen until later, but I'm pretty psyched about the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood"   Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood" Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:29 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
He's addicted to anger.

I can't listen until later, but I'm pretty psyched about the news.

Not mad about anything, just think it's douchey to capatilize off a group's name when the primary member dies. Kid Joe feels the same way about Sublime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood"   Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rza & Frukwan Reunite As Gravediggaz, Rza Produces "2 Cups Of Blood"
Page 1 of 1