Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!   The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 8:53 pm

On June 18, the US finally apologizes for its role in Slavery. Just YouTube it.Funny, this event got very little press. So what you think? Did they do this cause of Obama? Is reparations next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!   The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 11:12 am

Obama's election may have something to do with it. I actually remember another thread dedicated to this (I think it was N3ro who made the thread around June 19th). I don't think reparations would come though. I find it funny how they apologise around Juneteenth (the time where everybody was free except the slaves in Galveston, TX. The slaves were notified later by the army. No Anyway, if reparations do come through, I know it better not be in the form of a check. Too much was done in order to be bought off with a little cash, and is irreversible. If they want to actually DO something about it, then I have decent list of things that need to be done. At least that's how I feel about it.

Watch out, you might start another racial debate that goes around in the same arguments again, and again, and again, with everybody getting all up in arms.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!   The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 9:55 pm

"Watch out, you might start another racial debate that goes around in the same arguments again, and again, and again, with everybody getting all up in arms"

I doubt that. This forum is already on a life support system waiting to die.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!   The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 9:56 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
"Watch out, you might start another racial debate that goes around in the same arguments again, and again, and again, with everybody getting all up in arms"

I hope this forum doesn't die, I spend too much time on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!   The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 11:43 pm

It was me, A.Scott, thanks for noticing Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!   The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:16 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:

Yeah huh. Btw, N3ro, No problem. I'm probably one of the few people who actually pay attention to all of the threads (at least the ones I might be interested in).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!   The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The US Senate finally apologizes for slavery!!!!
Page 1 of 1