Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included Empty
PostSubject: Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included   Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 8:57 pm

Hey All,

Check out this Amazon link to the audio samples for Snoop's upcoming album. The production sounds pretty good on here. Looks like Snoop took it back to the funk for the most part. With the exception of "Wet", I think this will be one of Snoop's better albums since The Blue Carpet Treatment. Check out the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Doggumentary-Music-Explicit-Snoop-Dogg/dp/B004LDR79O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_m_5
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included   Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 11:42 pm

I'm excited for the CD. All I've heard is the two club singles, but I never minded snoop doing the club thing.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included   Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 12:45 am

Doesn't look bad. I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included   Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 2:28 pm

I'll be copping this one on the 29th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included   Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoop Dogg - The Doggumentary - Looks To Be A Pretty Good Album, Link To Amazon Audio Samples Included
Page 1 of 1