Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unreleased Deathrow Material

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Unreleased Deathrow Material Empty
PostSubject: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:21 pm

Check out this brief article: http://www.examiner.com/x-15398-San-Jose-HipHop-Music-Examiner~y2009m6d28-2Pac-will-rise-again

A unreleased Quik and Warren G album sound interesting. If that Pac is truly untampered with I may check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

I wish they'd re-release the OG versions of Better Dayz and Until The End Of time without the bullshit remixes and guest artists as well. Maybe an official release of One Nation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

That One Nation did drop it's on itunes...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:26 pm

I'd love to hear "original" albums from Pac, Quik, and Warren G as they were recorded, but i have given up hope on untampered with Deatrow material. The Box set of unreleased material sounds promising too.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:01 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Check out this brief article: http://www.examiner.com/x-15398-San-Jose-HipHop-Music-Examiner~y2009m6d28-2Pac-will-rise-again

A unreleased Quik and Warren G album sound interesting. If that Pac is truly untampered with I may check it out.

ever since their post-hey day, DeathRow's thrived on recycling material..Im surprised that name's even valid...is there another company overseeing the releases?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:42 pm

acrid.one wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

ever since their post-hey day, DeathRow's thrived on recycling material..Im surprised that name's even valid...is there another company overseeing the releases?

Yes if you check out the article the compnay that bought Row is overseeing these releases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:01 pm

I'd buy unreleased raw shit

but if they just gonna hire the producers from real talk and siccness and do some bullshit they can keep it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Deathrow Material   Unreleased Deathrow Material Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unreleased Deathrow Material
Page 1 of 1