Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!

Go down 
+11
parker lewis
Cory
Funk Seoul Brother
Cold Loungin
Myestro
TheHazardous
Half
SyRuP Sippa
Justin Linker
Shaun
KJ Styles
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:55 pm

This is AWESOME news! Hopefully the haters will get off Obama's dick now!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:07 pm

I don't get all of the hype over this.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:11 pm

The biggest pleasure I get out of this is going to Youtube and watching his early 2000 interviews about how he would defeat the US...now look at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:19 pm

Shaun wrote:
I don't get all of the hype over this.

Because you're Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:21 pm

You're Canadian, Coreh
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:40 pm

Uh, source?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:41 pm

Every god damn news feed online
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:44 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
Every god damn news feed online

Hmm BBC and New York Times huh...pretty good sources...or are they?

Lol just fukinwichu
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:03 am

Not if you're Dale Gribble
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:06 am

lol

+1
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:07 am

Haha yeah +1 to Link
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:09 am

Ahhhh...Binny's dead. This me playing the world's smallest violin.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:19 pm

I'm glad that son of a bitch is dead, he was the mastermind behind 9/11. If anybody in recent memory ever deserved to die, it's definitely Bin Laden.

Anybody who's a US Citizen should feel good about this, as this avenges the biggest tragedy in US history and makes our nation that much safer.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:27 pm

If by "makes our nation safer", you mean makes U.S. soil a good place for retaliation...then I can agree with that.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:30 pm

yeah, it makes our nation no safer, but it's still great news...
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:14 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I'm glad that son of a bitch is dead, he was the mastermind behind 9/11. If anybody in recent memory ever deserved to die, it's definitely Bin Laden.

Anybody who's a US Citizen should feel good about this, as this avenges the biggest tragedy in US history and makes our nation that much safer.

couldn't be more wrong mate.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:30 pm

This will absolutely not make the nation safer. I am quite worried about the backlash that will ensue. Killing OBL means quite a bit in a sense but there are plenty of people capable of rising up the ranks in a similar fashion to continue to carry out whatever evil plots they are planning. This is only a minor victory.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:51 pm

Solar Deity wrote:
This will absolutely not make the nation safer. I am quite worried about the backlash that will ensue. Killing OBL means quite a bit in a sense but there are plenty of people capable of rising up the ranks in a similar fashion to continue to carry out whatever evil plots they are planning. This is only a minor victory.

+1 for having a brain
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:52 pm

Also, Bin Ladin didn't blow up the projects. It was you, bunny. Tell the truth, bunny.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:32 pm

No we aren't safer but it is a nice big fuck you to his buddies.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:22 pm

That's right as a Canadian I couldn't care less. They cut off the new Simpsons last night to show Obama talk needless to say I was pissed
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:28 pm

Cory wrote:
That's right as a Canadian I couldn't care less. They cut off the new Simpsons last night to show Obama talk needless to say I was pissed

SMH whatever, fuck Canada!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:41 pm

Say crazy Arab fuck well just take his place. He might even be worse. It's going to be a never ending battle. Fuck kj and his bf Obama
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:55 am

Bernanke is a greater enemy of the people than Osama could ever hope to be. You know, the man who owns the US Presidency...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:48 am

This doesn't make us any safer but it does show me that Barack was more determined to take this fool out then Bush ever was, because I know that Bush didn't give a fuck, he just didn't want anything to fuck up the "oil situation" that him and Cheney are profiting from, that was his main concern, just make sure that my check is in the mail....Bin Laden being out of here is great news although the U.S. now has an even bigger bullseye on our heads than ever before....
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 10:14 am

This is almost like the public lynching's of the old days and the witch hunts. White america and lost blacks need a face for the "bad guy". While i'm not a fan of Bin Laden or his views I still think ther's something sadistic about celebrating his death. He was a guy fighing for a cuase he believed in. America is just like some gangsters and gangbangers with this whole getback mentality. They preach to kids about staying away from violence and tell us violence only brings on violence but their actions do the opposite of their words. We live in one of the best countries no doubt but its also one of the most hypocritical countries ever.

All they have done like some idiots is deify Bin Laden and make him a martyr at the sametime. These people are relentless in their beliefs and now we have made the bounty on our head even larger. Our government is sneaky and I do not believe everything the media puts in my head and to my view. We out here celebrating the death of a person we have never saw actually kill anyone. Stupid mofo's.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 10:58 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
This is almost like the public lynching's of the old days and the witch hunts. White america and lost blacks need a face for the "bad guy". While i'm not a fan of Bin Laden or his views I still think ther's something sadistic about celebrating his death. He was a guy fighing for a cuase he believed in. America is just like some gangsters and gangbangers with this whole getback mentality. They preach to kids about staying away from violence and tell us violence only brings on violence but their actions do the opposite of their words. We live in one of the best countries no doubt but its also one of the most hypocritical countries ever.

All they have done like some idiots is deify Bin Laden and make him a martyr at the sametime. These people are relentless in their beliefs and now we have made the bounty on our head even larger. Our government is sneaky and I do not believe everything the media puts in my head and to my view. We out here celebrating the death of a person we have never saw actually kill anyone. Stupid mofo's.

I would ALMOST agree with these statements if I didn't live in NYC (I was in the Bronx-on a business call, when those towers went down and could clearly see the smoke and debris) and experience what happened with 9/11 first hand and if I didn't at one time work in those twin towers(2000-to April 2001)....but because I have a much more personal connection to those events that happened on 9/11 and even lost 2 friends in those towers then I'm glad that motherfucker is DEAD...call it "stupid"....call it "getback" .....call it whatever you want to call it....doesn't matter to me at all

Now Barack what you need to focus on is these gas prices....this fucked up economy......bringing those troops back home, health care issues....let's get home fixed, we have spent enough time on witch hunts and bullshit....the "devil" is dead...let's move on and fix homebase now!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 12:08 pm

Well said Powell and Kev. You both raised some really good points.

Powell I am very sorry to hear about you friends. My deepest condolences.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 12:41 pm

D.Powell wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

I would ALMOST agree with these statements if I didn't live in NYC (I was in the Bronx-on a business call, when those towers went down and could clearly see the smoke and debris) and experience what happened with 9/11 first hand and if I didn't at one time work in those twin towers(2000-to April 2001)....but because I have a much more personal connection to those events that happened on 9/11 and even lost 2 friends in those towers then I'm glad that motherfucker is DEAD...call it "stupid"....call it "getback" .....call it whatever you want to call it....doesn't matter to me at all

Now Barack what you need to focus on is these gas prices....this fucked up economy......bringing those troops back home, health care issues....let's get home fixed, we have spent enough time on witch hunts and bullshit....the "devil" is dead...let's move on and fix homebase now!

No doubt Powell it's all in the eye of the beholder. I just want to make sure people look at all sides to thier best ability before choosing right or wrong. Sorry to hear about those loses my man. What is crazy is I hope we never find out our own government really had a hand in that shit.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:14 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

I agree. On the news theyre saying crude oil prices will go down. The dollar would gain power and stock is on the rise. I love how Wall St. plays into this. America was heading towards another crisis and then Bin Laden dies and we suddenly have clear blue skies. Something sticks. I didn't know Bin Laden had such a dark cloud over the human populace.
I guess it was all Bin's fault for the mess we're in. The Wall St.Bankers, elite, and the bureaucrats had nothing to do with this. There will be alot of people capatolizing off this for sure.

Same stink, different dead body.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 3:12 pm

Mos def Trott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:07 pm

Hey Kev, you say that we shouldn't be celebrating this man's death but how would you feel had one of your family/friends/loved ones would have been killed in 9/11. You'd be saying the complete opposite. I have some fam and friends that live in NYC and I'm glad that none of them were at or near the Towers at the time. I feel for Powell and anybody who lost someone during that awful tragedy.

And Cory, your comments are just ignorant. If someone did a terrorist attack on Canada you'd want them dead as well.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 7:07 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Hey Kev, you say that we shouldn't be celebrating this man's death but how would you feel had one of your family/friends/loved ones would have been killed in 9/11. You'd be saying the complete opposite. I have some fam and friends that live in NYC and I'm glad that none of them were at or near the Towers at the time. I feel for Powell and anybody who lost someone during that awful tragedy.

And Cory, your comments are just ignorant. If someone did a terrorist attack on Canada you'd want them dead as well.

No I would not because there is no fucking proof he did it. Did he stand trial? I would be mad at the mofo's in that plane but I would still be skeptical about who's hands were all in it. I would openly listen to logical theories and convo on the subject. I would not just embrace what the tell-a-lie-vision tells me. I am not trying to downplay the innocent lives that were lost in those towers but our country has taken out countless innocent lives in our time. What goes around............
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 7:54 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

No I would not because there is no fucking proof he did it. Did he stand trial? I would be mad at the mofo's in that plane but I would still be skeptical about who's hands were all in it. I would openly listen to logical theories and convo on the subject. I would not just embrace what the tell-a-lie-vision tells me. I am not trying to downplay the innocent lives that were lost in those towers but our country has taken out countless innocent lives in our time. What goes around............

There's TONS of proof he did it. Hell, he pretty much admitted that he did the original WTC bombing back in 1993 and was shown on tape clowning about 9/11. It's kinda hard to stand trial when you're on the run, which he WOULDN'T have been doing if he was innocent. Dude is a stone cold terrorist, and in the words of Samuel L Jackson "Damn right he deserved to die, he should BURN IN HELL!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:19 pm

Just something to day about oil. In Alberta, sask and up north we have enough oil to supply Canada and the USA for many years. Bush would rather get it from eastern countries and Obama does not want our oil because it's dirty. If the world only knew what gose on over seas our so called dirty oil would be a much better pick without funding terrorism over seas.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:23 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

There's TONS of proof he did it. Hell, he pretty much admitted that he did the original WTC bombing back in 1993 and was shown on tape clowning about 9/11. It's kinda hard to stand trial when you're on the run, which he WOULDN'T have been doing if he was innocent. Dude is a stone cold terrorist, and in the words of Samuel L Jackson "Damn right he deserved to die, he should BURN IN HELL!!!"

All I can say after that bruh bruh is ignorance is truly bliss.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:28 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:37 pm

The way I see it...even if he was captured alive he undoubtedly would have gotten the Saddam Hussein treatment. He'd be dead either way. All they did was skip the dinner and movie date and went straight for the pussy.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:13 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
The way I see it...even if he was captured alive he undoubtedly would have gotten the Saddam Hussein treatment. He'd be dead either way. All they did was skip the dinner and movie date and went straight for the pussy.

Laughing My Ass Off

Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:59 pm

I'm with Kevin... extrajudiciary punishment and assassination are illegal... globally as well as domestically. I'm sure if he were to take the stand and talk into the tape recorder, quite a few big names would have found themselves in some very uncomfortable situations.

Vietnam, European WWII, WWI, Korea... our involvement in all of these wars was instigated explicitly by our government. In each of these situations, attacks were staged by our government to implicate the 'enemy' and justify war. This is not conspiracy. These facts have been made public for decades. The corporate sector gained extensive profit from each of these situations... any of this sound familiar?

If Osama was so dangerous, how come we haven't been attacked in the last 10 years?

Look through the history books. How often are rebellions against feudalist emperialism praised and honored throughout history? It all depends on who the imperialists are, doesn't it?

We should be a bit more upset here at home about the corporate enslavement that we have been meticulously trained not to see in our everyday existence.

Coincidentally, the last couple of weeks have seen a lot of dialogue about the despairity between the rich 1% (corporate tax breaks vs cuts in social infrastructure). That seems to have taken a back seat... for what? Who the fuck cares about Osama Bin Laden? A sick old man hiding in the desert... these pricks are stealing from all of us, every day, and setting the stage to up ante in huge ways.

Get your priorities straight, don't let the TV tell you what to care about. Look at your families and communities. They are being raped by our Uncle Tom president and those crusty old white dudes standing next to him...

Fuck the Obama worship. He is a new face for the same game.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:47 am

+2 for the first 80%
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:09 am

You don't believe our president is in the Federal Reserve's pocket? What good has he done? He has stabbed the population in the back at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:15 am

Its funny that when Obama gets criticized immediately his supporters IMMEDIATELY throw out the race card (especially on social media sites which have turned into flame wars). Any person in a position of power is open to objective (whether constructive or not) criticism but apparently his opponents are solely skinheads and Klansman in the eyes of his supporters. Some people need to get a damn grip. I'm not saying I am for or against the man but I judge strictly based on the issues and nothing more.

Race might be an issue for some obviously, but really I don't give 2 shits what color his skin color is or where he was supposedly from (which was answered recently). For those that is does matter I pity them. Its that mentality that still divides this nation.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:59 pm

I agree with Kev too, except that my connection to those attacks was from a little bit of a different perspective.....but do I believe that our government had anything to do with those attacks??

Honestly I would say yes in that they have done business with terrorists before to accomplish certain agendas, but with the case of 9/11 I think that was the terrorists possibly being pissed off at something that didn't go off right with one of those business deals and they came to send a big message that day to the feds....I have never once believed this had anything to do with religion...this shit has always been about MONEY, GREED, POWER, and OIL and not necessarily in that order either....

Bin Laden is/was rich.....George Bush is rich...Cheney is rich.....the game was/is full of bigtime players monetarily and when you start fucking with someone's money or his woman then anything is fair game...in this case it was his money.....

In any case see ya later Bin Laden...If Bush wants to join him then see ya later too...

right now in 2011/2012 I'm worried about what's going on here at home....fuck Pakistan...fuck Iraq.....fuck Iran.....and anywhere else for that matter...we are fucked up right here in this country and have been for quite awhile and somebody needs to do something about this....but as long as money plays a part in this and our Federal Reserve continues to act like they too are feeling "a crunch" then the game will remain the same....there is too much money out in those oil fields that is tied up with our banking system and government to make any changes...basically you've got to either deal with it or get the fuck out....plain and simple........

Last edited by D.Powell on Wed 04 May 2011, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:04 pm

Solar Deity wrote:
Its funny that when Obama gets criticized immediately his supporters IMMEDIATELY throw out the race card (especially on social media sites which have turned into flame wars). Any person in a position of power is open to objective (whether constructive or not) criticism but apparently his opponents are solely skinheads and Klansman in the eyes of his supporters. Some people need to get a damn grip. I'm not saying I am for or against the man but I judge strictly based on the issues and nothing more.

Race might be an issue for some obviously, but really I don't give 2 shits what color his skin color is or where he was supposedly from (which was answered recently). For those that is does matter I pity them. Its that mentality that still divides this nation.

And you combat that by making blanket statements yourself?

I mean lets get a few facts out there... anyone with a birther issue is a racist and anyone bitching about Obama not having anything to do with catching Osama is a racist... that's clear...

Every president is going to be criticized, but don't front like Obama doesn't get more criticism and different type of criticism because of his race.

Now if you're mad because you like to criticize Obama and get called racist, then be mad, but please don't complain about stereotyping by doing the same to the people you are complaining about.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:43 pm

I don't doubt that he catches more flack on account of his race. That is absolutely the case. I do think the whole birther issue was totally uncalled for and really had no business being in the spotlight. I agree that its quite appalling for someone to claim that he had nothing to do with catching OBL. No debating those 2 issues.
Its not a matter of LIKING to criticize Obama, its a matter of criticizing him at all. I don't sit back and take joy in criticizing anyone. That sort of sick agenda is just ignorance. Say anything bad about him and you are immediately labeled a racist. That's mainly what I'm getting at.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 3:44 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

All I can say after that bruh bruh is ignorance is truly bliss.

Whatever man, I think people here just disagree with me just for the point of disagreeing with me. Fuck Bin Laden! I have ZERO sympathy for terrorists and I'm glad that SOB is dead. Don't give a fuck who disagrees with me.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 4:13 pm

Solar Deity wrote:
I don't doubt that he catches more flack on account of his race. That is absolutely the case. I do think the whole birther issue was totally uncalled for and really had no business being in the spotlight. I agree that its quite appalling for someone to claim that he had nothing to do with catching OBL. No debating those 2 issues.
Its not a matter of LIKING to criticize Obama, its a matter of criticizing him at all. I don't sit back and take joy in criticizing anyone. That sort of sick agenda is just ignorance. Say anything bad about him and you are immediately labeled a racist. That's mainly what I'm getting at.

I know what you are getting at and I agree that is a problem and unfair. My issue with your statement is that in response to the fact that you did not like that certain Obama supporters play the race card and make blanket statements about anyone who criticizes Obama for any reason you seemed to be making blanket statements yourself about Obama supporters and labeling them all as the same.
Back to top Go down
3Kingz
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
3Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 4:24 pm

"We out here celebrating the death of a person we have never saw actually kill anyone."

Kev you raise some very valid points but in this regard try to think of Bin Laden like Paul Castellano of the Gambinos; he never PERSONALLY killed antone but ordered dozens of murders........on another note now that he's dead Obama should work on bringing the troops home....FAST!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I know what you are getting at and I agree that is a problem and unfair. My issue with your statement is that in response to the fact that you did not like that certain Obama supporters play the race card and make blanket statements about anyone who criticizes Obama for any reason you seemed to be making blanket statements yourself about Obama supporters and labeling them all as the same.

Gotcha. I suppose I could have worded it a different way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next