Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!

Go down 
+11
parker lewis
Cory
Funk Seoul Brother
Cold Loungin
Myestro
TheHazardous
Half
SyRuP Sippa
Justin Linker
Shaun
KJ Styles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 6:23 pm

You can't deny that race plays a major part in our president's identity. I think it is reasonable to suspect that his primary purpose as CIC has been to gain favor of those most critical of the previous office, while gaining the criticism of those who had been most supportive.

This 'reset' of public opinion complete stalls any progress toward identifying our domestic problems and the hypocrisy of our foreign policies.

Carter was the last independently thinking President to hold office. A corporatocracy was instituted during Reagan's first term, and control of our government hasn't changed hands since... regardless of who has been "elected".
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 6:46 pm

I feel you on that to a degree Parker. Something during evey election since the early 80's as seemed phony or forced. I am not deep into politics so I am not as educated on the subject. But growing up in the inner city and being observant of things I have always felt something was/is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 6:52 pm

"Change the world then I change my gripes"
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some of the major players in this worldwide "game".....alot can be learned about each man by just reading not that wiki tells you everything but there is some information listed that I did not know about each one of these dudes....the main thing though is that Pakistan and Afghanistan are 2 POOR countries but that oil money can be used to fund terrorist activities and put a bunch of money in a bunch of pockets including some heads over here in the USA as well...and as long as the oil money runs deep then more heads will die and most of those heads will be completely innocent and be making absolutely nothing off of the oil......the energy game pays quite well.....

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 7:58 pm

Do not underestimate the value of Afghan poppies.90% of all opiates are sourced Afghanistan... now controlled by the US. There is no shortage of dope in the streets, not to mention the pharmaceutical industry.

And there is the new found reserves of precious minerals in Afghanistan, necessary for the production of virtually all of our disposable tech toys.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 8:20 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Do not underestimate the value of Afghan poppies.90% of all opiates are sourced Afghanistan... now controlled by the US. There is no shortage of dope in the streets, not to mention the pharmaceutical industry.

And there is the new found reserves of precious minerals in Afghanistan, necessary for the production of virtually all of our disposable tech toys.

All of that money is PEANUTS compared to the oil game....I'm sure you already know that man...oil=gas which means Getty, BP, Sunoco, Exxon, Valero, etc....etc....and I'm sure that we know all about the gas prices, and also what gas/oil means to the auto industry....home heating oil...etc

BIG BUCKS my dude...HUGE $$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HUGE $$$$$$
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 8:28 pm

Powell and Parker you are both on point. This country was built off capitalism and exploitation.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 8:44 pm

No doubt the numbers on oil blow away those of opiates. Note the 90%, though. That's damn near a monopoly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!   Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bin Ladin is DEAD!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2