Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Empty
PostSubject: Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)   Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

PostSubject: Re: Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)   Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Hopsin as an mc, BUT dude was on the Disney remake of the movie Fame. He's had other acting gigs too. He's a producer, singer, part label owner and his first record deal was with Ruthless Records and had major distribution. There is no validity to his fake ass gangster/psycho image. He's done a little too much meth and thinks he can garner attention by talking shit.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)   Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

Lol I had no idea Hopsin was a star in a Disney movie...that kills cred right there. And yeah this is faux beef, nothing to see here, move along kids.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)   Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:01 pm

Lol neither did I, but I now just IMDB'd Hopsin and it turns out he was also on an episode of 'That's So Raven' ... doesn't get harder than that right?

all jokes aside, hopsin is fairly dope from the little i've of him, but this is just pointless because Tyler won't respond back(from his twitter): I Learned Not To Release Instrumentals. And Not To Reply To People That Make You Say ' Wait, Who'?

Actually a pretty decent burn by tyler though, but c'mon just play the damn WWF rap beef game, we're bored (well I am, at least...)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)   Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:21 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Lol neither did I, but I now just IMDB'd Hopsin and it turns out he was also on an episode of 'That's So Raven' ... doesn't get harder than that right?

MF Grimm used to be on Sesame Street. That's harder than That's So Raven because he was on da streetz
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)   Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:24 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)   Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopsin - iLL Mind of Hopsin #4 (Tyler, the Creator Diss)
Page 1 of 1