Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 7

Go down 
+5
Myestro
Laced With Slang
KJ Styles
thelundquist
D.Powell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 12:42 pm

Already at week 7...time to separate the contenders from the pretenders:

Falcons at Detroit-this should be a pretty good game...and I look for the Lions to rebound....

San Diego at Jets-Chargers are the better team....they win on the road this week....Rivers>>>>>>>>>>Sanchez

Seattle at Browns-Browns at home

Chicago at Tampa-Bucs at home

Denver at Miami-Tebow pulls it out on the road...this game will be close throughout

Redskins at Carolina-Carolina wins their second

Texans at Titans-Titans at home....CJ should explode especially with no Mario Williams to stop him....

Steelers at Cards-Steel Town

Chiefs at Raiders-Raiders at home...division games are normally pretty close but this one could be a blowout (is Carson starting this wk?)

Green Bay at Vikes-Green Bay by a bunch in another divisional game...Ponder is going to get the chance to start this wk, but he's got to beat the Packers...lol..sucks for him

St.Louis at Dallas-if dall-ASS can't get back on the winning machine this wk then they should see if they could join the Arena League...going with them in a close one

Colts at Saints-Saints in a rebound BLOWOUT special.....

Monday Night:

Ravens at Jaguars-The Ravens are going to decapitate the Jags...
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm

Falcons at Detroit - Falcons, Lions start to stumble after first loss

San Diego at Jets - Chargers blow them out. Rex continues to look like a fool.

Seattle at Browns - Browns. Colt is the "Real McCoy"... horrible pun... worthy of an NFL.com headline...

Chicago at Tampa - Bucs. Chicago will be flat after their blowout win.

Denver at Miami - Broncos. Tebow wins against the winless 'Fins and the media will jock him like he won the super bowl...

Redskins at Carolina - Panthers. Cam Newton continues him ROY campaign.

Texans at Titans - Texans. Homerism... also Foster and Tate get back on track and run all over the Oilers Titans...

Steelers at Cards - Steelers.

Chiefs at Raiders - Raiders. Carson steps in and wins, but not impressively...

Green Bay at Vikes - Vikings. I liked what I saw out of Ponder. I think he shocks the defending champs.

St.Louis at Dallas - Cowboys. St. Louis is just terrible this year, and Bradford might be out.

Colts at Saints - Saints. Unless Peyton descends from the rafters of the Super Dome in a Phantom of the Opera mask neck brace and throws 4 or 5 TDs, the Colts don't have a shot.

Monday Night:

Ravens at Jaguars - Ravens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:40 pm

[quote="D.Powell"]Already at week 7...time to separate the contenders from the pretenders:

Falcons at Detroit- Lions, Su is gonna lay the smack down on Matt Ryan's candy ass.

San Diego at Jets- Chargers for all the reasons Powell mentioned, and Rex eats his words once again.

Seattle at Browns- Seahawks on the road

Chicago at Tampa- Bucs at home

Denver at Miami-Tebow pulls it out on the road and becomes the water cooler/lunchbreak talk on Monday morning.

Redskins at Carolina- Killa Cam beats the Deadskins

Texans at Titans-Titans at home....CJ should explode especially with no Mario Williams to stop him, and no AJ for Schaub to throw to.

Steelers at Cards-Steel Town

Chiefs at Raiders-Raiders at home...and yes Powell, Carson is starting this week

Green Bay at Vikes- Pack will destroy Ponder, and they'll put McNabb back in the 4th Quarter.

St.Louis at Dallas- The Cowgirls get a win here but I hope I'm wrong.

Colts at Saints- Saints in a massacre.

Monday Night:

Ravens at Jaguars- Baltimore in a blowout, man it sucks that both the Sunday and Monday night games this week are so terrible.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 6:51 pm

Falcons at Detroit- Detroit, hope they rebound

San Diego at Jets-Chargers fairly easily and the media goes into shock over the Jets again

Seattle at Browns- Seahawks cuz i need Lynch to have a huge game in one of my fantasy leagues with everyone on a bye

Chicago at Tampa- Bucs and smh Powell they are not at home this game is in LONDON

Denver at Miami- Miami, in a terrible game to watch, i predict a defensive touchdown for both teams

Redskins at Carolina- Panthers finally win

Texans at Titans- Also taking the TITANS here

Steelers at Cards-Steelers

Chiefs at Raiders-Raiders at home...Just Win Baby!

Green Bay at Vikes- Packers

St.Louis at Dallas- Dallas against the miserable Rams

Colts at Saints-Saints easily

Monday Night:

Ravens at Jaguars-The Ravens easily
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 6:52 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Ravens at Jaguars- Baltimore in a blowout, man it sucks that both the Sunday and Monday night games this week are so terrible.

yea, at least starting in week 11 the NFL can reschedule the Sunday Night Games, sadly not the MNF ones though
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

"Chicago at Tampa- Bucs and smh Powell they are not at home this game is in LONDON"

Hey Sal, who is considered the "hometeam" in that match-up??? let me know when you find out mmm-kay...lmao!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:44 pm

they will have that whole stadium decked out in orange, for a bunch of clueless englanders....lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 10:05 pm

lol are you serious? The fans are going to be rooting just as much for each team, there is no home team advantage no matter how much orange there is
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 11:25 pm

Being listed as the "home team", and playing "at home" aren't always the same thing. "Bucs at home" is what was said, which means in Tampa. But, we all know that Powell will never admit to being wrong or making a mistake, so might as well just end it now.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 12:17 am

This is the logo of a british team if I ever saw it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:28 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
This is the logo of a british team if I ever saw it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that looks like your fathers picture..... N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 221748

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:29 pm

Myestro wrote:
Being listed as the "home team", and playing "at home" aren't always the same thing. "Bucs at home" is what was said, which means in Tampa. But, we all know that Powell will never admit to being wrong or making a mistake, so might as well just end it now.

I know that I'm not wrong about you living in downtown Nashville right next to the Grand Ol Opry...now this much I know as FACTUAL information.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
lol are you serious? The fans are going to be rooting just as much for each team, there is no home team advantage no matter how much orange there is

Umm Sal....who gives a fuck?? I mean seriously....if RZA didn't produce it then you have no idea what the fuck is going on......
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:52 pm

HUGE win by the Texans on the road today...the Lions are starting to look like well the Lions again...they better hope the slump isn't that long....dall-ASS finally gets back on the winning machine again against a horrible team......Ponder looked good in a losing effort, congrats to him, the jets finally win a statement game, the Chiefs with a big win in Oak-town, Cammy is the Rookie Of The Year easily......Tebow does his thang, a good week of football
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

Cam Newton is a monster
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

Also, Powell has better comebacks than Tim Tebow
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:02 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Texans at Titans - Texans. Homerism... also Foster and Tate get back on track and run all over the Oilers Titans...

You called it. I was concerned about the Texans' running game heading into this game. They seem to be able to run effectively no matter who is in the backfield and who the opponent is. I thought the Titans' defense would fare better than they did today, but I guess it really is last year's defense all over again. Here's to another long season of fast starts and false hope, only to end with another nosedive.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 2:42 am

Big ups to my Falcons for a huge win today, Tebow that crazy comeback and won me $130 and Mr. Ponder for a solid debut against the defending champs. And big ups to Lund for beating Old Man Powell in the money league!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:08 am

Oh, and DeMarco Murray>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:18 am

Washpee Douchnozzle wrote:
Big ups to my Falcons for a huge win today, Tebow that crazy comeback and won me $130 and Mr. Ponder for a solid debut against the defending champs. And big ups to Lund for beating Old Man Powell in the money league!

and big ups to you tranny for having TIM TEBOW on your team in that league and trading him away for garbage and keeping Tony Homo on the roster..... Laughing My Ass Off

thats going to prove to be a great move going forward on your overall fantasy numbers ya big dum-may....lol

you'd better hope Tebow gets hurt or something otherwise you're going to look like Beavis and Butthead combined....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:20 am

Oh, and DeMarco Murray>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so a 253 yard day against THE ST.LOUIS RAMS possibly the worst defense and team in the entire NFL means that he has arrived huh??

let's see if there is some consistency from him before we anoint him as the next coming of Tony Dorsett mmm-kay....lol
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

Myestro wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

You called it. I was concerned about the Texans' running game heading into this game. They seem to be able to run effectively no matter who is in the backfield and who the opponent is. I thought the Titans' defense would fare better than they did today, but I guess it really is last year's defense all over again. Here's to another long season of fast starts and false hope, only to end with another nosedive.

I predicted it but was surprised to see it come to fruition honestly. Our offense has been really inconsistent so I wasn't sure is Jekyll or Hyde was going to show up yesterday. Luckily it was... whichever one connotes a good performance lol. There's still a lot of season left, though... and I'm not subscribing to the belief that we've locked up the division after 7 weeks like many fickle fans down here are (mind you, these are some of the same people that suggested tanking for Luck after last week's loss, smh... i can't stand most Texans fans). If CJ2K wakes up and y'all end up adding T.O. I think there's still a decent chance we'll be duking it out for the AFC title come week 17.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:58 pm

D.Powell wrote:

and big ups to you tranny for having TIM TEBOW on your team in that league and trading him away for garbage and keeping Tony Homo on the roster..... Laughing My Ass Off

thats going to prove to be a great move going forward on your overall fantasy numbers ya big dum-may....lol

you'd better hope Tebow gets hurt or something otherwise you're going to look like Beavis and Butthead combined....

Yeah... Tebow saved my ass on this one... I still can't stand the guy though lol, and Colston was making me real nervous yesterday... luckily he came up just short.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Myestro wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

I predicted it but was surprised to see it come to fruition honestly. Our offense has been really inconsistent so I wasn't sure is Jekyll or Hyde was going to show up yesterday. Luckily it was... whichever one connotes a good performance lol. There's still a lot of season left, though... and I'm not subscribing to the belief that we've locked up the division after 7 weeks like many fickle fans down here are (mind you, these are some of the same people that suggested tanking for Luck after last week's loss, smh... i can't stand most Texans fans). If CJ2Kwakes up and y'all end up adding T.O. I think there's still a decent chance we'll be duking it out for the AFC title come week 17.

The CJ thing is funny. Someone on the Pro Sports Daily forum came up with a nickname for him that I'm going to adopt. CJ2YPC. He's earning it.

But, yeah, there is a lot of football left. I guess this is an early test for Munch to see if he can right the ship. Either way, I'm glad it won't be the Colts winning the division. And I can't stand the Jags, but it doesn't look like they'll be doing much either. Unless the Titans can get it going, it's the Texans' division to lose. Scary, huh?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:57 pm

I agree with Cam Newton being a monster for a rookie and he will probably win rookie of the year, but i think people are seriously not giving Andy Dalton enough credit. It took Cam Newton 7 weeks to get to his 2nd win and he has way more talent on the offensive side of the ball. Andy Dalton led his team to 4-2 record on a surprise Cincy team with very limited offensive talent, just saying, if wins mattered like they did in the MVP race than Dalton would win ROY easily if Cincy finishes with say 9 wins, and Carolina with say 5 or 6, but the ROY seems to favor stats more. I actually agree with favoring stats more than wins, but the hypocrisy needs to be noted.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:21 am

Myestro wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
Myestro wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

I predicted it but was surprised to see it come to fruition honestly. Our offense has been really inconsistent so I wasn't sure if Jekyll or Hyde was going to show up yesterday. Luckily it was... whichever one connotes a good performance lol. There's still a lot of season left, though... and I'm not subscribing to the belief that we've locked up the division after 7 weeks like many fickle fans down here are (mind you, these are some of the same people that suggested tanking for Luck after last week's loss, smh... i can't stand most Texans fans). If CJ2Kwakes up and y'all end up adding T.O. I think there's still a decent chance we'll be duking it out for the AFC title come week 17.

The CJ thing is funny. Someone on the Pro Sports Daily forum came up with a nickname for him that I'm going to adopt. CJ2YPC. He's earning it.

But, yeah, there is a lot of football left. I guess this is an early test for Munch to see if he can right the ship. Either way, I'm glad it won't be the Colts winning the division. And I can't stand the Jags, but it doesn't look like they'll be doing much either. Unless the Titans can get it going, it's the Texans' division to lose. Scary, huh?

LOL CJYPC, that's great. Yeah it's nice to see the Colts out of it, and the Jags shouldn't be a problem (and I type this I see that they beat Baltimore tonight.. wtf lol). It is a little scary lol, it's hard to really own it though. I just hope if we take it, we have a respectable record, so we aren't league jokes like the NFC West was last year.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:33 am

The NFC West, the division that had a team in the 2nd round of the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:56 am

What in blue hell just happened in that MNF game?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:57 am

Shaun wrote:
The NFC West, the division that had a team in the 2nd round of the playoffs

The very same. Still, the Seahawks won their division with a losing record. That is comedic, even more so since they won in the playoffs. I'm sure NFL hated that shit lol.

Don't get me wrong, I would take 7-9 and a deep playoff run over winning out and getting bounced first round. I would just prefer better because the Texans already get little respect nationally and they (the national media) don't need any additional ammunition. They already have the fact that Manning isn't playing this season.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 6:55 am

The Atlanta F.A.L.C.O.N.S. = Fans Always Left Counting On Next Season

thanks a bunch for that one Cise...lol

also a HORRIBLE loss by the ravens on Monday Night....good win by the jags to get back on the winning machine....
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 9:23 am

Wonder what the odds are on the Jags running the table and Gabbert winning ROY.

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 2:20 pm

D.Powell wrote:
The Atlanta F.A.L.C.O.N.S. = Fans Always Left Counting On Next Season

LMFAO!!!! That's gangsta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 7   N.F.L. Predictions Week 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 7
Page 1 of 1