Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 9

Go down 
+4
SyRuP Sippa
thelundquist
T. Myers
D.Powell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 12:00 pm

moving right along........

Falcons at Colts-Falcons on the road

Tampa Bay at New Orleans-Saints bounce back

Browns at Texans-Texans by quite a bit

Jets at Buffalo-I'm going with the Jets in a mild upset on the road

Miami at Chiefs-Chiefs barely at home...they are due for a letdown but it won't happen this week

49ers at Redskins-deadskins and Beck at home in a mild upset

Seattle at Dallas-both of these teams suck...I'm going with Seattle on the road though because of Rice, and that run defense of Seattle......

Broncos at Raiders-Tebow continues to learn although this week he will play better but still LOSE....Da Raiders win at home.....

Bengals at Titans-good game right here....and I'm going with Cincy and Dalton on the road.....

Rams at Cardinals-the Rams will win for another week...Steve Jax remains HOT!

Giants at New England-this is the game of the week, a very tough Pats team coming off of a lose, and of course the GREAT Tom Brady...but this week Tom is going to feel the pass rush, get knocked down a bunch of times and Eli will string together enough plays to win the game.....G-Men baby bubba!

Packers at Chargers-another good game.....the Pack will be handed their first loss of the year by a motivated Philip Rivers.....Chargers at home.....

Ravens at Steelers-Steel Town

Monday Night:
Chicago at Philly-damn I hate picking the eagles but they will win this game and get back to .500 on the season........

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

Falcons at Colts-Falcons

Tampa Bay at New Orleans-Saints

Browns at Texans-Texans

Jets at Buffalo-Bills

Miami at Chiefs-Chiefs

49ers at Redskins-49ers

Seattle at Dallas-Cowboys

Broncos at Raiders-Raiders

Bengals at Titans-Bengals

Rams at Cardinals-Rams

Giants at New England-Pats

Packers at Chargers-Packers

Ravens at Steelers-Steelers in a close one

Monday Night:
Chicago at Philly-Eagles
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 12:12 pm

Falcons at Colts - Falcons... Indy's Manningless ineptness continues

Tampa Bay at New Orleans - Saints in a close one

Browns at Texans - The Texans in a rout of massive proportions

Jets at Buffalo - Buffalo at home

Miami at Chiefs - Chiefs at home

49ers at Redskins - Niners kill 'em in their house

Seattle at Dallas - Dallas in an ugly one

Broncos at Raiders - Raiders. The Silver and Black will use and abuse Tebow

Bengals at Titans - I'll go Titans in an upset.

Rams at Cardinals - Rams on the road

Giants at New England - Pats.

Packers at Chargers - Packers

Ravens at Steelers - Steelers

Monday Night:
Chicago at Philly - Eagles. This will be an exciting one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

Falcons at Colts-Falcons easily

Tampa Bay at New Orleans-Saints bounce back

Browns at Texans-Texans easily

Jets at Buffalo-Bills in a close one

Miami at Chiefs-Chiefs easily

49ers at Redskins-49ers easily

Seattle at Dallas-Cowboys easily

Broncos at Raiders-Raiders easily

Bengals at Titans- Titans in the upset

Rams at Cardinals-Rams easily

Giants at New England-Pats easily

Packers at Chargers-Packers easily

Ravens at Steelers- Steelers easily in a revenge killing

Monday Night:
Chicago at Philly-Eagles in a tight one

lot of lopsided games this week I predict
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 3:28 pm

No Ahmad Bradshaw this week (and maybe for the rest of the year with a broken foot) for the G-Men and still no damn excuses....LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

Good thing they have an mvp caliber back up in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:53 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Good thing they have an mvp caliber back up in Brandon Jacobs.

LOL, i got a good laugh out of that.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 5:00 pm

Good thing that the G-Men didn't get BLOWN the fuck to oblivion by the philadelphia eagles 34-7 on sunday night in front of a national t.v audience last week huh Pedro??.....let's see if Myers gets a small chuckle outta that one???
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 5:06 pm

The Cowboys did indeed get raped
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 4:36 pm

Falcons at Colts-Falcons

Tampa Bay at New Orleans-Saints

Browns at Texans-Texans

Jets at Buffalo-Bills

Miami at Chiefs-Chiefs

49ers at Redskins-49ers

Seattle at Dallas-Cowboys

Broncos at Raiders-Raiders

Bengals at Titans-Bengals

Rams at Cardinals-Rams

Giants at New England-Pats

Packers at Chargers-Packers

Ravens at Steelers-Ravens barely in a defensive struggle

Monday Night:
Chicago at Philly-Eagles
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 8:48 am

Just want to say I'm shocked by my Bengals. I know they haven't beaten anybody great but they already have 3 more wins than I expected for the whole season. Could really easily be 7-0.

Guess it goes to show when you have a bunch of pre maddona's on your team it really does bring a team down, regardless of talent.

Has Chad Johnson caught anything yet this season?

So happy to have Andy Dalton and AJ Green! Plus extra 1st round picks picked up for the quitter, Carson Palmer.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 2:12 pm

Falcons at Colts-Falcons in a blowout, Colts continue to suck for Luck

Tampa Bay at New Orleans- I'll go with the Saints but I could see it going either way.

Browns at Texans- Texans in a blowout

Jets at Buffalo- Buffalo circles the wagons on Rex's fat ass

Miami at Chiefs- Chiefs win, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Dolphins pulled the upset

49ers at Redskins- Niners all day, Shanahan inches closer to the hot seat.

Seattle at Dallas- Cowgirls win, but I hope I'm wrong.

Broncos at Raiders- Broncos get the win, Raiders are without McFadden

Bengals at Titans- Bengals in a rout

Rams at Cardinals- Rams in a close one

Giants at New England- If Nicks and Bradshaw play, Giants win. If not, Pats win.

Packers at Chargers- Packers in a blowout, the perils of Philip Rivers continue.

Ravens at Steelers- Steelers in a close hard fought game.

Monday Night:

Chicago at Philly- Eagles will likely win because Cutler sucks, but I hope the Bears win.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 2:59 pm

"Giants at New England- If Nicks and Bradshaw play, Giants win. If not, Pats win."

ummm fairweather could you give us your pick please?? there's 2 teams playing on Sunday and you can't pick 'em both so who's it gonna be KJ?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 3:46 pm

lol at KJ thinking the Broncos win, uhh they have Michael Bush who is a very capable runner, and they are at home. Not to mention they are playing Tim Tebow...I could probably record a sack or at least Forced Fumble by swiping at the ball against Tim fucking Tebow lmao
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm

I'm surprised no one has been chiming in... one of the better days of football this year I think... Cowboys won!

Giants won big time. Didn't think they had it in em, but this was a big win and Eli was big time in the clutch. let's see if they can keep it up.

Tebow still sucked, but the raiders sucked more I guess...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:48 pm

Really happy the Giants won today.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:12 am

Smile

KJ Eat Eli's DICK....cause next time you'll need to learn how to ride or die for your fuckin team mayne.....your disbelief was disgusting...

HUGE win by the G-Men yesterday.....like I said injuries are NO excuse......real teams do real things and the G-Men showed and proved that yesterday...the winning machine REMAINS!

nice and easy blowout win for the Falcons....also dall-ass pulls out a safe win at home over seattle....Tebow gets back on the winning machine shocking da raiders....the ravens are possibly the best team in the AFC now after sweeping Steel Town.....the Bengals and Dalton continue to roll right along.....nice 1st win by the overdue Dolphins as well........
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:19 pm

Kiss my black ass Powell! That was the first time I picked against the Giants this entire season, doesn't make me less of a fan. Just means that I know their history of losing games like this (i.e. how they played when they lost Plaxico in '08).

But anyway, big ups to the G-Men for pulling that game out. If they were able to beat New England without their top RB or WR in the lineup, I truly believe that they can beat anybody when they're on the top of their game. I predict that they will finish at least 10-6, and will win the NFC East. Dallas will not make the playoffs, and Philly will be a wild card team. Green Bay is still the team to beat though. I feel that if the Giants can knock them off though, then they will be in the drivers seat.

I was rather shocked that Pittsburgh blew that game at the end last night. I guess Flacco really is for real. They're the team to beat in the AFC right now easily after sweeping the Steelers. New England's defense isn't good enough to win a Super Bowl in my opinion, and every other team in the AFC has question marks. Maybe Houston can make a deep run once they get Andre back.

Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 8:00 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
lol at KJ thinking the Broncos win, uhh they have Michael Bush who is a very capable runner, and they are at home. Not to mention they are playing Tim Tebow...I could probably record a sack or at least Forced Fumble by swiping at the ball against Tim fucking Tebow lmao

They did win Slang, so OOPS!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:35 am

wow....I now truly believe that the "dream team" was officially eliminated from any playoff action last night, 3-5 and heading into week 10 is not a good look plus they have the G-Men, dall-ASS, the niners, the falcons, saints, bucs, packers, lions, bears all in front of them for 6 playoff spots and they have already lost head to head to the G-Men, and bears...... Laughing My Ass Off

if it goes down this way then is GREAT news for the rest of the league mayne...Why?? well not only do I despise the philadelphia eagles as a franchise but this year they tried to make the nfl the nba....signing a bunch of free agents doesn't work in this league which is dominated by systems, coaching, QB play, and overall defensive play....

people like Steve Smith (your dumb ass should have just stayed with the G-Men), or Nnamdi (Earl Bennett killed him last night) or Ronnie Brown (If I'm correct I think he finally scored for the first time last night) or Vince Young (a complete waste of time) and even Michael Vick ( who is an incredible athlete but since he's been in the league he has NEVER been a winner, he reminds me of Stephon Marbury mayne...lol) and the list just goes on and on.....and to think that they were some football "experts" SuperBowl pick this year due to all of their moves.....lol

I never saw it and said they were full of shit from the beginning.....that franchise has no superbowl rings in their entire history why would signing Vick to a huge extension and all of those name players make any difference?? Laughing My Ass Off

Reid is gone after this year (he's a very good coach by the way) and a bunch of those FA signees will be headed elsewhere...

P.S. Steve Smith don't try to come crawling back over here to us mayne....we're on the Victor Cruz machine now baby bubba....lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 9:23 am

Horrible game from the Eagles, and i'd like to personally thank Vick and DeSean Jackson for losing my fantasy game. I needed like 13 points from the 2 of them ands they laid an egg. Good job fellas.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 9:28 am

Great job by the G-Men. That D was flying all over the field, and Eli continues to produce in the 4th Quarter. I read that Eli was the best 4th quarter passer in the league this year. I'm not sure what measuring stick they were using, but it's impressive regardless.

I'm not sure i have ever seen a QB play better than Rodgers is playing right now. I know he has a ton of weapons, but his decision making, accuracy, pocket presence, and mobility are as close to flawless as you can get.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 2:41 pm

I don't think Reid is gone after this year. Even when they miss the playoffs, I feel Reid has another year with the Eagles because of all the signings they made this off season. He front office in Philly clearly has a plan, and I think Reid gets one more shot next year to make his star players into a team.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Great job by the G-Men. That D was flying all over the field, and Eli continues to produce in the 4th Quarter. I read that Eli was the best 4th quarter passer in the league this year. I'm not sure what measuring stick they were using, but it's impressive regardless.

Yeah that game was almost on the level of Super Bowl 42. And the measuring stick they're using is that Eli has the highest 4th quarter passer rating this season. He has the 3rd highest passer rating overall only behind Rodgers and Brady, so he's definitely proving to be an elite QB. After all, you can't spell "elite" without Eli Smile

As for the Eagles, they're a few steps closer to disaster. I do think Reid will be gone. Currently they're 3-5 and I highly doubt that they're gonna go 7-1 to close out the season which is what they'll need to do. A 9-7 record isn't gonna get them in. Maybe the Cowgirls have a shot after all, but I don't fear them at all. I think we'll beat them at least once but hopefully we sweep them.

The Lions will definitely be one of the NFC wild cards, the question is who will be the other?

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 6:14 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yeah that game was almost on the level of Super Bowl 42. And the measuring stick they're using is that Eli has the highest 4th quarter passer rating this season. He has the 3rd highest passer rating overall only behind Rodgers and Brady, so he's definitely proving to be an elite QB. After all, you can't spell "elite" without Eli Smile

As for the Eagles, they're a few steps closer to disaster. I do think Reid will be gone. Currently they're 3-5 and I highly doubt that they're gonna go 7-1 to close out the season which is what they'll need to do. A 9-7 record isn't gonna get them in. Maybe the Cowgirls have a shot after all, but I don't fear them at all. I think we'll beat them at least once but hopefully we sweep them.

The Lions will definitely be one of the NFC wild cards, the question is who will be the other?

The Cowboys have a real shot at taking the NFC East, IMO. NYG have a really tough road aheadj, and Dallas has a walkthrough (except for the Bills and the NFC East games they have left). If Dallas can steal one from the Giants, they have a great chance of making the playoffs. If Chicago can protect Cutler like they did last night, they have the best shot of snatching the other Wild Card spot, IMO.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 6:43 pm

IMO the cowboys have absolutely no shot of even making the playoffs if they don't beat Fred Jackson and the Bills this weekend which I don't think they will.....dall-ASS is just not a good team, even if they did just beat seattle at home (something the G-Men didn't do)

The Bills are a much better team than dall-ASS easily IMO....and that loss will put dall-ASS at 4-5 and on the outside looking in IMO....

the teams in the NFC are set-up like this right now:
1.Green Bay
2.49ers
3.G-Men
4.Saints
5.Lions
6.Falcons

7.Chi-Town (which has the exact same record as the falcons by the way)
8.dall-Ass
9.Bucs

so if dall-ASS loses this weekend then it could very well be a wrap for them too...as far as this so called tough schedule for the G-Men...well the games against Green Bay, and the Saints are gonna be tough...this one against the Niners will be tough as well....but the games against a possibly out of it philly and dall-ASS teams are certainly winnable games.....there is also a game against the Jets thrown in there as well and another one against the deadskins....that jets game is just another home game for the G-Men disguised as a road game and certainly winnable as well

mark my words if dall-ASS does NOT beat the Buffalo Bills on their home field this weekend then I honestly believe that they will not make the playoffs this year.....that game is that important for them...just like the Bears game was last night for Vick and crew......
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:30 pm

Your playoff seeds sound about right Powell. But keep in mind the Cowgirls schedule is pretty easy down the stretch save for the two games against the G-Men, the Bills game, and the Eagles game.

I think Buffalo is about on the same level as Dallas. They played piss poor against the Jets so it's not out of the question for them to lose to the Cowgirls. I hope the Bills win that game, but just sayin.

If the G-Men beat the Niners this Sunday, then they will own the tiebreaker against them and that will give them a shot to get a first round bye in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 9   N.F.L. Predictions Week 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 9
Page 1 of 1