Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 10

Go down 
+2
SyRuP Sippa
D.Powell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:35 am

Thursday Night:
Raiders at Chargers-Chargers in a MUST WIN situation tonight...Rivers played well last wk in a losing effort against the best team in the league, he should win tonight!

Sunday:
Cards at Philly-if the eagles lose this game Reid will be fired right after it, eagles win!

Steelers at Bengals-this is one of the games of the wk, are the Bengals and Dalton ready to make the leap forward?? I'm going to say not yet, Steel Town pulls out a close one....

Jaguars at Colts-zzzzzzz, Jags I guess

Broncos at Chiefs-Chiefs bounce back this week

Buffalo at Dallas-The Bills end dall-ASS's playoff hopes this wk and win a hard hitting game on the back of Fred Jackson

Titans at Carolina-Panthers in an upset

Redskins at Miami-Miami wins their second straight

St.Louis at Cleveland-going with the Rams this week, they're just playing harder....oh and the Steve Jax factor..

Saints at Falcons-another very good game...hmmm I'll say ATL only because they are @ home

Texans at Tampa Bay-this should also be a fun game, going with the Texans on the road

Ravens at Seahawks-B-More in what could be a closer game then most think, but their defense will pull it out for them this week....

Lions at Bears-another very good hard hitting game, gotta loves these as the season rolls right along, I'm going with da Bears at home in a close game....

Giants at 49ers-another very good game, and have I ever picked against the G-Men yet this year?? well it won't start this week....they will stop Alex Smith and slow down Frank Gore and get the win on the road....

Patriots at Jets-another good game, man there's a bunch of these this week....this game is going to be tough...I'm going with the Pats in an upset....Brady must find a way this week and he will just barely against the Jets.....

Monday Night:
Vikings at Green Bay-Green Bay remains unbeaten.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 12:13 pm

Just a reminder anyone doing Pick Ems or Survival - WE GOT A GAME TONIGHT YOOOO
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 12:16 pm

Thursday Night:
Raiders at Chargers-Raiders bounce back on this here and MIchael Bush rushes for over 100 yds and a TD

Sunday:
Cards at Philly-Eagles win as the Cards keep struggling offensively.

Steelers at Bengals- Steelers bounce back and win this one.

Jaguars at Colts- Colts actually get their first win here and suck for luck keeps being a competition.

Broncos at Chiefs-Chiefs bounce back this week

Buffalo at Dallas- Jackson may run all over the dallas D, but the cowboys pull this one off in a must win.

Titans at Carolina- Panthers and they are the favored team in this one.

Redskins at Miami - Deadskins win and miami keeps sucking.

St.Louis at Cleveland- going with the Rams this week, they're just playing harder....oh and the Steve Jax factor..

Saints at Falcons- another very good game...hmmm I'll say ATL only because they are @ home

Texans at Tampa Bay- this should also be a fun game, going with the Texans on the road

Ravens at Seahawks- B-More in a blowout because seattle sucks, even if powell wants to make them seem better than they are because of the giants game.

Lions at Bears-another very good hard hitting game, gotta loves these as the season rolls right along, I'm going with da Bears at home in a close game....

Giants at 49ers- another very good game, and Frank Gore and that Niners D means a win for them.

Patriots at Jets-another good game, man there's a bunch of these this week....this game is going to be tough...I'm going with the Pats in an upset....Brady must find a way this week and he will just barely against the Jets.....

Monday Night:
Vikings at Green Bay-Green Bay remains unbeaten.....though if ever there was a time for a huge upset... maybe this is it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 1:13 pm

Quick fantasy question. Who's a better play? Tolbert or Jacobs? Tolbert is in there now, but i love the way Jacobs looked last week and Mathews will be back tonight. I just think Tolbert has a better chance to score.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 1:34 pm

Damn, that's a touch one there. Matthews is pushing to be back, but if he isn't Tolbert is a lock to score almost. Jacobs looked great last week, but also look at the D he was playing - the 49ers have a real defense so I don't think that big ol bowling ball is going to have it as easy this time around.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Just a reminder anyone doing Pick Ems or Survival - WE GOT A GAME TONIGHT YOOOO

I failed to survive, thanks to those damn Chiefs...
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

[quote="D.Powell"]Thursday Night:
Raiders at Chargers- Chargers will win. Rivers has been a disappointment but the Raiders defense is suspect and the offense is without McFadden again this week.

Sunday:
Cards at Philly- I think the Eagles win, but I hope they lose.

Steelers at Bengals- Steelers bounce back from that 4th quarter letdown vs the Ravens last week. Bengals will play them tough but Pittsburgh will come out on top.

Jaguars at Colts- Colts get their first win but still stay in the Suck For Luck sweepstakes.

Broncos at Chiefs- Broncos get the win. If KC got blown by Miami whom Tebow beat, then Tebow should beat the Chiefs.

Buffalo at Dallas- Bills win to further screw up the Cowgirls' playoff hopes.

Titans at Carolina- Panthers win, Cam shines and CJ continues to disapppoint.

Redskins at Miami- Deadskins win a close one.

St.Louis at Cleveland- Jackson helps the Rams get the win.

Saints at Falcons- Could go either way, I'll go with the Falcons since they're home.

Texans at Tampa Bay- Texans win, Freeman has been a let down this season and his struggles will continue.

Ravens at Seahawks- Ravens win, it may not be a blowout though like Powell said because after all. they did lose to Jacksonville and just barely beat Arizona.

Lions at Bears- This will be a great game that could go either way, but I honestly don't trust Cutler going against Suh and company. Calvin and the Decepticons win.

Giants at 49ers- This will be a great game as well. I believe the Giants pass rush is capable of shutting down Alex Smith and containing Frank Gore, and Eli can get it done against virtually any defense in the league as he currently has the 3rd highest passer rating. Giants win.

Patriots at Jets- Pats bounce back from last week and sweep the Jets

Monday Night:
Vikings at Green Bay- The Pack remains undefeated
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:36 am

Well we can eliminate another team from the playoff race right now.....the San Deigo Chargers fall from grace (they have never won anything in their lives but I mean as a consistent playoff team at least before this yr) begins now...congrats to da Raiders on getting back on the winning machine...Norv Turner will lose his job at the end of the season now for sure and he should....Rivers has taken a major step back and needs to turn it up a notch to keep his job next year
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:58 pm

I'm still laughing at "the Giants pass rush containing Frank Gore". I know what you meant, KJ, I just found it funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:49 pm

Myes, if you're done with Survival, you should do pick ems...
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

Where at?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:52 pm

[quote="KJ Styles"]
D.Powell wrote:
Thursday Night:
Raiders at Chargers- Chargers will win. Rivers has been a disappointment but the Raiders defense is suspect and the offense is without McFadden again this week.

Sunday:
Cards at Philly- I think the Eagles win, but I hope they lose.

Steelers at Bengals- Steelers bounce back from that 4th quarter letdown vs the Ravens last week. Bengals will play them tough but Pittsburgh will come out on top.

Jaguars at Colts- Colts get their first win but still stay in the Suck For Luck sweepstakes.

Broncos at Chiefs- Broncos get the win. If KC got blown by Miami whom Tebow beat, then Tebow should beat the Chiefs.

Buffalo at Dallas- Bills win to further screw up the Cowgirls' playoff hopes.

Titans at Carolina- Panthers win, Cam shines and CJ continues to disapppoint.

Redskins at Miami- Deadskins win a close one.

St.Louis at Cleveland- Jackson helps the Rams get the win.

Saints at Falcons- Could go either way, I'll go with the Falcons since they're home.

Texans at Tampa Bay- Texans win, Freeman has been a let down this season and his struggles will continue.

Ravens at Seahawks- Ravens win, it may not be a blowout though like Powell said because after all. they did lose to Jacksonville and just barely beat Arizona.

Lions at Bears- This will be a great game that could go either way, but I honestly don't trust Cutler going against Suh and company. Calvin and the Decepticons win.

Giants at 49ers- This will be a great game as well. I believe the Giants pass rush is capable of shutting down Alex Smith and containing Frank Gore, and Eli can get it done against virtually any defense in the league as he currently has the 3rd highest passer rating. Giants win.

Patriots at Jets- Pats bounce back from last week and sweep the Jets

Monday Night:
Vikings at Green Bay- The Pack remains undefeated

Cam didn't shine very bright. Unless you meant, he'll have a shiner from getting knocked around all day. I'm just glad the Titans decided to show up today.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:57 pm

the eagles have died.....that is all...

oh and a big win by dall-ASS too...I didn't think they would win that game especially that way but that was a big win for them....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:18 pm

good win by the Niners to stay on the winning machine.....my G-Men were driving the ball on that strong defense all damn day but where stopped in the red zone at the end.....

well at least we've got the beagles coming in to NYC next week....lol, let's GO GIANTS!

and what the hell happened to the lions today?? and the ravens too?? hey thats why they play the games right??
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:26 pm

This week has indeed been crazy. Dallas got whatever they wanted agauinst us, and we looked terrible. How about those Seahawks, though!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:43 pm

Myestro wrote:

Cam didn't shine very bright. Unless you meant, he'll have a shiner from getting knocked around all day. I'm just glad the Titans decided to show up today.

Cam played like shit, and CJ actually decided to show up which led to the Titans winning. This season has been crazy as nobody except GB and SF have been consistent.

Disappointed that the Giants lost but it was a good game. We'll beat the Eagles next week to officially eliminate them, then we'll beat the Cowgirls the week after.

The Ravens play to the level of it's opponent it seems, it baffles me how they looked completely inept today after looking superb last week, and the Lions have gone from being the Decepticons to the Hello Kitties.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:45 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Well we can eliminate another team from the playoff race right now.....the San Deigo Chargers fall from grace (they have never won anything in their lives but I mean as a consistent playoff team at least before this yr) begins now...congrats to da Raiders on getting back on the winning machine...Norv Turner will lose his job at the end of the season now for sure and he should....Rivers has taken a major step back and needs to turn it up a notch to keep his job next year

They have played poorly, but the AFC West is terrible so technically they still have a chance to win it. Wouldn't surprised me if the division winner ends up 7-9 like Seattle did in the NFC West last year.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:13 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Cam played like shit, and CJ actually decided to show up which led to the Titans winning. This season has been crazy as nobody except GB and SF have been consistent.

Disappointed that the Giants lost but it was a good game. We'll beat the Eagles next week to officially eliminate them, then we'll beat the Cowgirls the week after.

The Ravens play to the level of it's opponent it seems, it baffles me how they looked completely inept today after looking superb last week, and the Lions have gone from being the Decepticons to the Hello Kitties.

Yeah, the Ravens did that in weeks 1 and 2 also. They dominated the Steelers, then came with a dud against the Titans.

The Titans defense is why Cam played like shit though. They were after him all game long. I found it fun to watch. I just wish they could play like that on a consistent basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 10   N.F.L. Predictions Week 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 10
Page 1 of 1