Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White rappers are shitting on hip hop

Go down 
+13
mrmikeoxlong
mistadave
TheHazardous
PKT
hipp0319
Wanduras
Cold Loungin
parker lewis
Tic706
SteveT
Deanie O'Banion
Half
Dang! Trotter
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

White rappers are shitting on hip hop Empty
PostSubject: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 3:42 pm

Theres been an array of corny-ass White rappers emerging left and right and I got to talk about it. These dudes are straight gas-station weener dogs. Vanilla Ice is Prime Minister Pete Nice compared to these bologna-backs. Seriously, why was Vanilla Ice sent to exile when you got White rappers like MGK,Chris Webbie, Mac Miller giving us unwanted honkey funk. Sure there are plenty of niggarific Black rappers giving us that nasty tenna-shoe funk but we atleast know their demographic. We know why Waka-Flocka is popular. They got radio hits. Some of these good ol boys I dont know why their popular. Never heard their songs on radio. When I do hear their songs I wish I didn't. These dudes come of corny on purpose. And I didn't even mention Riff Raff the troglodyte yet. This guy can only be popular cause he's White.

Lately Weve been seeing some horrific White rappers emerge in the rap scene. Some fucken Amityville scary-looking muthafuckas, some turtle-jack box ugly muthafuckas.

You don't see Black people funking up rock music. And why do White people feel the need to support these cro-magnons? You don't see Blacks supporting Darius Rucker,why? we dont like his music, we dont care if he's black! But these dumbass Cocka-doodle-doo-Yankee-doodle dandy White bread mofos who don't even like rap buy into Kreayshan.

How did ICP get popular? Rebecca Black. V-Nasty. The list goes on. The good White rappers need to bring it to these cheese puffs.

Bring Vanilla Ice Back
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 3:58 pm

If you want to get real deep you could say that Eminem ruined hip hop because although he made good contributions to the genre, he exposed it to a bunch of otherwise disinterested people that became the college kids who blast Waka Flocka Flame and then turn around and have racist conversations with their friends.

Maybe you're rubbing off on me a bit ha

Last edited by Half on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 4:21 pm

Half wrote:
If you want to get real deep you could say that Eminem ruined hip hop because although he made good contributions to the genre, he exposed it a bunch of otherwise disinterested people that became the college kids who blast Waka Flocka Flame and then turn around and have racist conversations with their friends.

Maybe you're rubbing off on me a bit ha

Emenim is a whole 'nother story. I can't compare his popularity to Black rappers cause too many of his fans don't like rap. And there's alot of fucken' Chris Webby fans that consider M&M the GOAT. Man, if I ever wanta listen to Blue Grass I wanna listen to whose the best,whose keeping that music pure. I dont wanna listen to a Black Blue Grass group if someone tells me they are sub-par.

Also MGK stated he's not getting the props he deserves cause of his skin color. LOL!! Dude got were he is cause he's White. Look how many good Black rappers never make it. They can't use the race card. There's been a few White rappers using the race card as why they ain't got there yet like HayStaks,Necro. Theres countless number of Black rappers thats been doing their thing for decades and scene minimal success. Hardly anybody getting signed nowadays
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 4:34 pm

"I'm white like Barry, not Brown like Nino...Dirt Nasty, don't ask me what's Neato while I'm shitting on the track like Waka Flaka seagals."

I'd rather listen to Three Loco (even if it does include Riff) more than the new Chino XL every day of the week Trotter. MGK has some talent, Mac Miller has that Linda Scott rip-off that I can handle. Kreay doesn't sound much different too me than earlier acts like L'Trimm. Get over it, white folk aren't fucking up mainstream rap any more than black folk are. What do I know though, I don't honestly listen to any of that shit I just typed about anyway hahahahahahaha.

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 4:42 pm

O'bannon comes out defending his race. Youre taste in hip hop is toilet mouth. You only listen monkey-ass Black rappers and sorry-ass White rappers. I bet you got a confederate flag hanging off your truck. You don't even like hip hop. Thats the thing. The Black people I come across who like Rock music like the good stuff like The Beatles, Black Keys, Rage Against Machine. But there's too many Whites who like this sorry-ass cookie cutter, cheezit type of hit.
Come on, Riff Raff? Ofcourse you don't like Chino, he displays intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 5:00 pm

I listen to what sounds good to me, whatever color they may be. I get my conscious from reggae, I get my rebel from punk. In my rap I just want to hear fun & block shit. You ever been to the Cali coast? The only confederate flags I ever see on trucks are when the vals come thru for spring break.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 5:02 pm

Oh yeah, just to be clear on the riff raff tip, I too think he's horrible.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 5:10 pm

White rappers suck for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 7:20 pm

SteveT wrote:
White rappers suck for the most part.

Yep. Makes me understand why you did not want to claim your peeps.

Anyway, to chime in on this hot topic. I do not have a problem with genuine honest white rappers. I don't like a lot of white rappers because most of them sound corny or seem to be trying to do their best "emcee" impresonations. Too many seem to think they can just adopt this black culture and get a pass. Are think just because they got some skill they deserve open armed reception. With so many whack white rappers its hard to take any of them serious. Thankfully there are real dope credible emcess like Apathy, Rugged, Esoteric, and the few others who rep hip hop very well.

I also agree with Trott that cats like Romp seem to really enjoy the thug/pimp black male image more than the more positive images of the people. Not attcking Romp just using this situation as an example. I am cautious of non blacks who are in luv with gangsta rap.

The music is universal and I overstand it would be ignorant to expect or even to want rap music to stay exclusive to people of color. Whites who seriously respect this culture have every right to contribute.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 8:15 pm

When I saw Kevin at work on this thread, I was not expecting such a thoughtful and fair response. I completely agree with your post.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 8:15 pm

A lot of White fans just plain suck too. Also Em sucks too. I gotta let it off my chest. Eminem sucks. Always did. The good White rappers come off as normal human beings. Id say Aesop Rock is the only White rapper that sorta has that nerdy image that can make it work. Kreayshan got a deal cause she was white--FACT
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 8:11 am

parker lewis wrote:
When I saw Kevin at work on this thread, I was not expecting such a thoughtful and fair response. I completely agree with your post.

Why thank you sir. I have to acknowledge moments like this when I can.

White rappers are shitting on hip hop 977988
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:27 am

Parker only likes what you're saying because he hates gangster rap and any white people who listen to it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:40 am

I do think that white dudes who are overly into gangster rap tend to come off as retarded. Like Malibu's Most Wanted or that dude in Office Space.

I like it, though and listen to a lot of it. But I don't try to emulate it or buy into the values.

I have to say that black dudes that take that shit too seriously are idiots too, though. Have some substance.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:46 pm

^What do you mean, Parker? I think blacks gotta right to take it seriously.

Example of good White rap group. Beastie Boys-They came with that whole party vibe, frat boy vibe. Hip hop was young. There was no set standard. They pulled out a classic. By their second album they wanted to be taken more seriously, wanted to abandon their crazy White boy image and be more soulful.

Example of bad White rapper: Kid Rock. What the fuck music genre is he? He started out a DJ, and became a rapper of some sorts. Then fused styles. His music sucks, I don't care if he can play the drums.guitar, juggle knives. I know Whites love him.

Example of good White rapper: Apathy. So he's White? Apathy's voice has too much bass in it try to pull off that nerdy high-pitched White boy flow

Example of bad White rapper:Eminem He started out on a good note. Daam near classic material. But he fell off. He has released circus freak show material. He's made some of the wackest shit in history. Don't expect him to drop that traditional hip hop shit, he's too big for that.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:47 pm

Everyone's got a right. What do you want out of life?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 2:22 pm

Every music belongs to a certain group or region. Take Reggae. That belongs to Caribbean folk. If an American band wants to do that type of music they need to be truthful to the strands.
An ICP reggae group would be a smack in the face of Caribbean people. Lets take another example Yodeling. That music is part of the mountain culture of Europe. What if some Black dudes started Yodeling and added drum beats? Or I do you one better. What if there was some sub-par Black modern rock musicians. And Blacks started saying how great these guys, they are the best, and they're nowhere near the level of Stone Temple Pilots but it seems Blacks are showing biased support. Like LIl' Wayne, anyone who says he makes good Rock music is a dickrider who dont know Rock music.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 3:25 pm

I really wouldn't care. Fuck em. I'm saying, if you're living life thug style acting like a Geto Boys song, you've made some poor choices. Find a community college and build up your transcripts. Go hang out at a mechanics shop. You'll have to start something legitimate eventually, no matter what your skin looks like.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:14 pm

the only white american rapper albums I own that I can currently recall are Milkbone- Miilkcrate, and Precise - A Small Price. I do have one of eminem's early ones but the guy kind of annoys me so I dont listen to it. My knowledge base is limited admittedly, and my own fault for not expanding.

Only white rappers I listen to are Australian and British cos most of them be keepin it real.

Has anyone actually heard any of Vanilla Ice's albums apart from To The Extreme? I actually wonder how he turned out after his mainstream career got shot down... I remember reading somewhere he was on the verge of suicide after stuff he went through, but then he continued and still been dropping albums over the years.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 2:20 pm

Trotter, I guess I can kinda see your point about white boys hypin up white rappers but I don't think it should really matter that much. Just let people be ignorant. They're not gonna change anyway. People are always gonna like shitty shit.

As far as what you were saying about black people having a right to take gangsta music seriously...that's just retarded man. I will 100% agree that there are those that could try their hardest and will never escape the street life because of where they have grown up, but that doesn't mean that all black people get a pass to be G's. There are just as many black dudes that are fake gangstas as there are white dudes.

And listening to and appreciating gangsta (or hardcore, viloent, street, whatever you want to call it) music is not just for those that live it. I have always loved that kind of shit but I'm no G. Nor do I try to be one. I have always hated when people try to stereotype me because of what I listen to (not saying that's what you're doing). It's kinda like saying I'm a serial killer because I enjoy serial killer movies.
Back to top Go down
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 12:12 am

i thought Chris Webbie went in on Apathys new album...although i haven't heard anything else from him
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 9:11 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Every music belongs to a certain group or region. Take Reggae. That belongs to Caribbean folk. If an American band wants to do that type of music they need to be truthful to the strands.
An ICP reggae group would be a smack in the face of Caribbean people. Lets take another example Yodeling. That music is part of the mountain culture of Europe. What if some Black dudes started Yodeling and added drum beats? Or I do you one better. What if there was some sub-par Black modern rock musicians. And Blacks started saying how great these guys, they are the best, and they're nowhere near the level of Stone Temple Pilots but it seems Blacks are showing biased support. Like LIl' Wayne, anyone who says he makes good Rock music is a dickrider who dont know Rock music.

Do u mean that people shouldn't experiment with music or try different styles? There is no rules in music. You should understand that trying different styles is how new genres are born.

"What if some Black dudes started Yodeling and added drum beats?"

I would respect that because it's kinda unique and interesting.

"What if there was some sub-par Black modern rock musicians. And Blacks started saying how great these guys, they are the best, and they're nowhere near the level of Stone Temple"

If that would be their honest opinion, then it would be ok. Nothing wrong.

"Like LIl' Wayne, anyone who says he makes good Rock music is a dickrider who dont know Rock music."

That's what u assume, they might know rock music and still like Lil Wayne without being a dickrider.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 6:14 pm

It took a thread about RACE to get people replying.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 11:18 pm

controversy sells
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 2:57 am

LOL @ Stone Temple Pilots being considered the standard for rock music
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 4:33 am

thats my standard for rock music... nobody's fuckin with that Angus... he's not even human lol

Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 5:22 am

Loungin where did you get that pic with the folks on the wall? The dog just takes it to another level.
Back to top Go down
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 5:56 am

You should change the topic's title...

People like Apathy, Rugged Man, El-P, Aesop Rock is shitting Hip Hop? Really?

Guys like Lil'Wayne are really shitting on Hip Hop. C'mon.

There's no color difference, there's only a bunch of so-called rappers (not Mc's) that are really shitting the Culture. Lil Wayne as well as MGK. No matter what the color.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 6:15 am

I got got mofos coming out the wood work. Its not that Whites hype their own rappers they hype up some pretty sorry-ass rappers. Like in the White world Apathy,Virtouso ,IllBill ain't getting love like Mac Miller and MGK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 9:39 am

I agree with Trotter, and Kev. I am very cautious of someone who looks like the dude in Office Space saying they like Gangsta Rap. And yes, EM ruined it. I saw this coming as soon as they named him the so called "king" of hip hop, just like they did with Elvis. As soon as he was let in, the levies broke. I think good white rappers run the underground, and now that Em's image has made it okay for whites to like hip hop, here come the vaudeville acts. "Rittz" ?! A guy named after a racial slur that's also known as a snack food stepped on the scene...really? I get pissed especially seeing these i'gnant frat boys riding around where I'm at and blasting some guy talk some dumb shit or say the N word several times out of their Bro-mobiles, or boats (true story about the boat) . And I haven't begun to mention the Portland white boy rap movement. Those guys are racist and use rap to spit their hatred towards the minority opponent and it's cleverly disguised as "battling". I used to joke and say that maybe Black people should start supporting all of the shitty artists of the genres they like, and then tell them that so and so is a great artist or great band and everything else is straight up garbage just to piss them off.

Anybody up to starting a fan club for David Allen Coe? We could pile a bunch of Black people in a red pick up and blast any one of his songs with all of the windows down, while we take rock, and jazz back, holding on to rap at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 11:56 am

It's pretty obvious thatonethere just doesn't like white people.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm

I was having this conversation with this White dude the other day who said he grew-up on rap. But admits he's now mainly into Rock (that figures, thats ultimately White boys true love) but he did say he was into a few underground rap groups. I asked him what groups he likes he stated Atmosphere, Slug,Mac 11, Brother Ali, Eyedea,--all White groups. I started asking him about other "black" groups and the only only he knew was MF Doom. And he only knew him from the Cartoon Network
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 3:02 am

SteveT wrote:
It's pretty obvious thatonethere just doesn't like white people.

That's not true Steve, and you know it. I just don't like the ones I described in my previous post. I can get along with anybody, but when they start talking and/or acting crazy, then that's where my problem lies.

I just don't like people trying to be slick and start talking garbage once they start to think I might be "cool enough".

Assholes come in all colors.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 6:44 am

Steve's a butthurt turtle. LOL. I just noticed this thread got like 350 views! We need to talk about race more. America loves it
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 6:37 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Loungin where did you get that pic with the folks on the wall? The dog just takes it to another level.
\

haha its a good one ey... I found it on a youtube vid so i did printscreen to get it
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 4:09 pm

Small bit I just read of Vanilla Ice n what he might be doing now... didnt know that thing about Suge Knight

http://au.thehype.yahoo.com/galleries/g/-/15095325/after-they-were-famous-stars-jobs-after-fame/15095358/
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

As I stated Vanilla Ice was unjustly persecuted. There are far worse. Vanilla Ice died for the sins of White rappers.
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:03 pm

MGK isn't the worst he does have some skill, I am not a fan of mac millers work but I can respect the work he put into getting where he got. My friends who are pretty big into mac made me listen to his freestyles and showed me how many mixtapes he did before he got noticed. Doesn't make his songs any more listenable but at least he cares enough about the music to go the extra mile and atleast he can freestyle pretty well.

I'm white and only 18 don't really have as much experience as most of you got but I've really been listening to all the music I possibly can and when it comes to hip-hop race shouldn't really play a part anymore. I mean even when hip-hop first came out we had white people in the game fucking 3rd bass for example. white people have always been in hip-hop if you look at it, as for white rappers now adays sure there will be a surplus of shit we have the internet where any jackass can make a song and put it online(I myself record and produce tracks that my friends record just for shits and giggles though) but that means any asshole kid can do it black, white, or asain.

Besides Asther roths I college song the rest of the album wasn't half bad, Edan been around since the late 90s doin his own shit. Nerco should get a mention here also his shit is fucking raw also but can only be expected by the brother of ill bill

I know it's kind of off topic but is it just me or do white rappers tend to go more the horrorcore fucked up kind of route with rap. Nerco,ICP, Eminem, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Cage etc...
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 10:20 pm

- Race does matter. Trust me on this one, haha

- 3rd Bass sucked.

- Mac Miller is barely 20 - his dues were never paid. (How many mixtapes he made)

- The best horrorcore rappers are black
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 10:55 am

mrmikeoxlong wrote:
MGK isn't the worst he does have some skill, I am not a fan of mac millers work but I can respect the work he put into getting where he got. My friends who are pretty big into mac made me listen to his freestyles and showed me how many mixtapes he did before he got noticed. Doesn't make his songs any more listenable but at least he cares enough about the music to go the extra mile and atleast he can freestyle pretty well.

I'm white and only 18 don't really have as much experience as most of you got but I've really been listening to all the music I possibly can and when it comes to hip-hop race shouldn't really play a part anymore. I mean even when hip-hop first came out we had white people in the game fucking 3rd bass for example. white people have always been in hip-hop if you look at it, as for white rappers now adays sure there will be a surplus of shit we have the internet where any jackass can make a song and put it online(I myself record and produce tracks that my friends record just for shits and giggles though) but that means any asshole kid can do it black, white, or asain.

Besides Asther roths I college song the rest of the album wasn't half bad, Edan been around since the late 90s doin his own shit. Nerco should get a mention here also his shit is fucking raw also but can only be expected by the brother of ill bill

I know it's kind of off topic but is it just me or do white rappers tend to go more the horrorcore fucked up kind of route with rap. Nerco,ICP, Eminem, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Cage etc...

There does seem to be a surplus of White Rappers in that sub genre. I think it's because a lot of horror diehards are White. If you go to a horror convention or stuff with a dark goth vibe the patrons are primarily White. Also horrorcore infuses death metal, black metal, heavy metal into it which are genres of rock primarily occupied by Whites. And in general there is no stigma for Whites making it. While White gangster rappers with get the bidness 4real! Horrorcore tends to be over the top and its expected. Gangster rap tends to be gritty while horrorcore employs more theatricality.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 10:58 am

And if no one has said it mrmikeoxlong welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 11:07 am

I would say Necro is the only horrorcore rapper you listed, and he's definitely got a background in death metal.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 11:09 am

Them other dudes just dabble in excessively violent lyrics. It may be splitting hairs, but I see a significant difference.

I think that they're white makes it easier to consider them horrorcore, but they're really no more so than a lot of Wu music, just for example.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

The last great Horrorcore album I heard was Gravediggaz Nightmare in A-Minor
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 9:41 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Them other dudes just dabble in excessively violent lyrics. It may be splitting hairs, but I see a significant difference.

I think that they're white makes it easier to consider them horrorcore, but they're really no more so than a lot of Wu music, just for example.

To me its all how you really describe horrorcore, because vinnie paz himself on the earlier JMT albums says "horrorcore" and this "horrocore shit" a decent amount during some of there songs. Also I should have had an "or" in there
This should have read
I know it's kind of off topic but is it just me or do white rappers tend to go more the horrorcore OR fucked up kind of route with rap. Nerco,ICP, Eminem, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Cage etc...

Fucked up of course meaning their excessively violent content, and some of nerco's stuff he himself considers it death rap due to its highly graphic nature. So really if people are saying Tyler the creator is horrorcore then as soon as you slap on a JMT or cage record they will also assume it is horrorcore as well.

also sorry to shift topic OP
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:39 pm

mrmikeoxlong wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

To me its all how you really describe horrorcore, because vinnie paz himself on the earlier JMT albums says "horrorcore" and this "horrocore shit" a decent amount during some of there songs. Also I should have had an "or" in there
This should have read
I know it's kind of off topic but is it just me or do white rappers tend to go more the horrorcore OR fucked up kind of route with rap. Nerco,ICP, Eminem, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Cage etc...

Fucked up of course meaning their excessively violent content, and some of nerco's stuff he himself considers it death rap due to its highly graphic nature. So really if people are saying Tyler the creator is horrorcore then as soon as you slap on a JMT or cage record they will also assume it is horrorcore as well.

also sorry to shift topic OP

Vinnie does mention he's horrorcore sometimes but he's just saying that -- he's not. Actaully his partner JUSSALLAH comes off more horrorcore than Vinnie. Like Parker Lewis said he's about as horrorcore as Killah Priest. I'd say now Necro and Mr.Hyde are horrorcore. A good example of horrorcore is Kool Keith as DR.Dooom in First Come,First Serve. This was a horrorcore album that reminded of a cheesy sci-fi slasher film. A kind of a 70's comedy-horror greenish glow mantra. I loved it.

I believe Blacks have said more brutal things than Whites. Brotha Lynch Hung still hold the crown in horrorcore. Then theres Esham. In 1994, a black group called Flatlinaz went full-retard with horrorcore and Satan worshipping. I don't take any horrorcore group seriously. I think Kool Kieth and Gravediggaz did it best. Kieth used a splash of comedy, Gravediggaz used a splash of conscienceness
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:35 pm

White people are winning,tbh. They're teaching chimpanzees sign language and riding on top of dolphins. Blacks are still tryna make it out the ghetto...
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 9:52 pm

Black people are killing themselves. White people (usually) aren't the drug dealers and gangbangers ruining your neighborhoods directly. Sure, white people set it up economically, but isn't it like 93% of black deaths are due to black people?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:17 pm

It's really all Dr. Dre's fault
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:24 am

SteveT wrote:
Black people are killing themselves. White people (usually) aren't the drug dealers and gangbangers ruining your neighborhoods directly. Sure, white people set it up economically, but isn't it like 93% of black deaths are due to black people?

You'r right Steve. . Now all we need is Black serial killers and mass murderers like Jeffrey Dahmer, Timothy McViech, John Holms and we'll be ready to Rock 'N Roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White rappers are shitting on hip hop
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next