Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White rappers are shitting on hip hop

Go down 
+13
mrmikeoxlong
mistadave
TheHazardous
PKT
hipp0319
Wanduras
Cold Loungin
parker lewis
Tic706
SteveT
Deanie O'Banion
Half
Dang! Trotter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:15 pm

Millions less than died in the Holocaust, which was a systematic extermination over a few years. That happened 70 years ago.

I shudder to think at how hard blacks would be the race card if such a horrific event ever happened to them, especially so recently.

And America/Europe/whatever, I was attempting to educate Kev's uneducated ass, but it's clear (and my tone surely doesn't help, haha) doesn't want to be educated. He wants to think blacks in America had it worse than anyone ever and woe is blacks and oh God they're so oppressed now please help them! He made the worldwide comparison; not me. You have idiots like him who lap up shit about blacks have it so terrible, worst ever, and still do.

My beef isn't with you, it's with fucking morons like Kev and A. Scott (oh geez guys the holocaust wasn't that bad) who know nothing about any sort of global history and belittle 2 thousand years of oppression into "oh hey, calm down, it was only the holocaust". They play the victim card, so they remain victims in life. The only way to not be successful in 2012 is if you don't want to be. Yes, some people (money, not race, like some morons think) have better support systems, but if you apply yourself you will do well.

It's not white/black/brown anymore. It's poor vs. rich. But idiotic poor people, which honestly, the majority of whom (poor, not idiots haha) are minorities, keep feeding into black/brown/yellow vs. white.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:18 pm

And Trotter, I wasn't aware I did anything "bad" to blacks in a historical [con]text either.

Blacks sold blacks into slavery. Smart, morally bankrupt people (white mainly, but blacks and others too) took advantage of this.

Then, racism became institutionalized in this country. It wasn't fixed because blacks complained. It was fixed because some visionaries saw race doesn't matter and united instead of pitting it as blacks vs. whites. But those days are LOOOOONG gone, thankfully. Some don't want to believe/admit that, and want to hang on. Where are they in life?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:23 pm

Its funny that the holocaust happened in Germany but in America we gotta fucken' hear about it all the time. I used to live in Germany and didn't hear about it as much as I do here.

Its over Steve, you lost.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:27 pm

Wow, Germans didn't bring up the fact they committed one of, if not the worst offenses against humanity of all time?

And you're whining about blacks not getting recognition here, or enough talk or your horrible past?

Do you not see the humor there? Anyway, Trotter the cartoonist told me I lost. Time for me to move on.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:33 pm

I wonder what hip hop forum you went to after you left here. They prolly gave you DAS BOOT and you came back here---LOL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:35 pm

I had no other forum; this place is the only home for me.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 6:52 pm

The amount of Slaves who died vs the Holocaust death toll is completely debatable.

Here is a link to illustrate that point:
http://thegiftoflife.info/slavery.htm

It's not definitively known beyond a shadow of doubt how many slaves died. It can be said more Jews died in a shorter period of time but that doesn't make a higher death toll over a longer period time less tragic. However many Slavery Historians put the number higher than 6 million once you factor in death in holding pens, ship mortality, and the seasoning.

"Blacks sold blacks into slavery. Smart, morally bankrupt people (white mainly, but blacks and others too) took advantage of this."
The European demand for slaves in the New World transformed the Slave Trade. Buying stolen goods and holding people against their will (a form of kidnapping) doesn't make the Buyer less culpable.

"Then, racism became institutionalized in this country. It wasn't fixed because blacks complained. It was fixed because some visionaries saw race doesn't matter and united instead of pitting it as blacks vs. whites."
So are you saying none of the revolts, slave diaries, etc. played no part in the abolitionist movement? It wasn't simply the mistreatment of other human beings, it was also the fact that Blacks continued to strive for freedom. Runaway slaves were the very definition of this striving. If Blacks had simply been docile I doubt the abolitionist movement would've maintained traction. Post-slavery it took organized protests (politicized complaining) to bring about the end of redlining, Black Codes, and Segregation. If Blacks hadn't been vocal about it I doubt the non-Blacks who joined Abolitionist & Civil Rights Movement would've take up the call to arms so to speak. Complaining might have been saying it in a rudimentary but the old adage tends to be true the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

"But those days are LOOOOONG gone, thankfully. "

How long ago is long? On what day did it end? And why then? I need only tap the shoulders of my own parents to recount past horrors. I need only to speak to my brother to hear the prejudices he's endured. Did those who still seek to perpetuate it in a clandestine fashion simply not receive the memo to stop?

"Some don't want to believe/admit that, and want to hang on. Where are they in life?"
Do you seriously believe every successful Black person has a tabula rasa mentality when it comes to racism? Recognizing injustice can be the impetus to drive you forward or you can turn it into an excuse to hold you back but pretending it doesn't exist is like walk through the world with blinders on. The day that type of injustice presents itself would you recognize it and know how to respond or would willful ignorance become a self-hindrance?
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 7:24 pm

There are many more reputable sites that place death estimates at 3-5 million. Either way, the exaggerated claims of 10-12 million are over 300+ years.

Holocaust was 6 million, no dispute, over about 5 years. You're still really trying to compare it. Really?

And you can try to spin it all you want, but blacks bought blacks, blacks sold blacks, and just as many people of color (well, more) bought blacks as white people.

Sure, people making it known that it was an issue helped. But it was those who were smart enough to cross the aisle that accomplished the change. Think about it. You guys had nothing, no rights. You did not win a war. You were not close to then, or now a majority. You had no real infrastructure. Rights were given. Why do you think decision-makers gave those rights? In a similar instance to today, look at the gay struggle. Not as violent as civil rights in the 60s, but how is progress being made? Are gays painting straights as evil violent oppressors who want to conquer them? No, by working with like-minded, logical straight people. Either way, it's likely semantics we're arguing here.

I'd say nobody on this board has been alive enough to truly experience racism, aside from name-calling. If you can find me one successful person of color who thinks racism is still a major problem, please let me know (I don't count Farrakhan, haha).

As for your brother, I doubt he faced anything real. Anything real means a lawsuit/jail time for the perpetrator. While your parents may have, that was what, 50 years ago? Again, I am talking actual racism here. Violence, denial of a job/access to an area, etc.

Now you want to talk real racism? How about I go down to Harlem tonight. How about I stroll through Compton. What would happen then? But blacks don't like to talk about that.

Blacks problems today are their own: single parenthood, drugs, gangs, stigma against success/education, etc. Any time REAL racism is present, that person can be sued into bankruptcy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 8:03 pm

SteveT wrote:
Millions less than died in the Holocaust, which was a systematic extermination over a few years. That happened 70 years ago.

I shudder to think at how hard blacks would be the race card if such a horrific event ever happened to them, especially so recently.

And America/Europe/whatever, I was attempting to educate Kev's uneducated ass, but it's clear (and my tone surely doesn't help, haha) doesn't want to be educated. He wants to think blacks in America had it worse than anyone ever and woe is blacks and oh God they're so oppressed now please help them! He made the worldwide comparison; not me. You have idiots like him who lap up shit about blacks have it so terrible, worst ever, and still do.

My beef isn't with you, it's with fucking morons like Kev and A. Scott (oh geez guys the holocaust wasn't that bad) who know nothing about any sort of global history and belittle 2 thousand years of oppression into "oh hey, calm down, it was only the holocaust". They play the victim card, so they remain victims in life. The only way to not be successful in 2012 is if you don't want to be. Yes, some people (money, not race, like some morons think) have better support systems, but if you apply yourself you will do well.

It's not white/black/brown anymore. It's poor vs. rich. But idiotic poor people, which honestly, the majority of whom (poor, not idiots haha) are minorities, keep feeding into black/brown/yellow vs. white.

Now that he got exposed as pretending to be Black, now all of a sudden he is the end all authority of everything white, just as he claimed to be when he was posing to be black. Face it Steve. You have no room to call anyone an idiot. No one can take you seriously, Mr "I am like Nat Turner" fighting for the country, lol.

And Kev and I are morons...smh. Haven't you learned anything from your little vacation? Calling names is one of Steve's ways of diverting an argument. And yes, I know exactly what all of those "terms" are. I don't think you read anything I wrote. All you took from it was "(oh geez guys the holocaust wasn't that bad)".

Hazardous hit the nail on the head.

Last edited by thatonethere on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm

SteveT wrote:
There are many more reputable sites that place death estimates at 3-5 million. Either way, the exaggerated claims of 10-12 million are over 300+ years.

Holocaust was 6 million, no dispute, over about 5 years. You're still really trying to compare it. Really?

And you can try to spin it all you want, but blacks bought blacks, blacks sold blacks, and just as many people of color (well, more) bought blacks as white people.

Sure, people making it known that it was an issue helped. But it was those who were smart enough to cross the aisle that accomplished the change. Think about it. You guys had nothing, no rights. You did not win a war. You were not close to then, or now a majority. You had no real infrastructure. Rights were given. Why do you think decision-makers gave those rights? In a similar instance to today, look at the gay struggle. Not as violent as civil rights in the 60s, but how is progress being made? Are gays painting straights as evil violent oppressors who want to conquer them? No, by working with like-minded, logical straight people. Either way, it's likely semantics we're arguing here.

I'd say nobody on this board has been alive enough to truly experience racism, aside from name-calling. If you can find me one successful person of color who thinks racism is still a major problem, please let me know (I don't count Farrakhan, haha).

As for your brother, I doubt he faced anything real. Anything real means a lawsuit/jail time for the perpetrator. While your parents may have, that was what, 50 years ago? Again, I am talking actual racism here. Violence, denial of a job/access to an area, etc.

[b]Now you want to talk real racism? How about I go down to Harlem tonight. How about I stroll through Compton. What would happen then? But blacks don't like to talk about that.[/b]

Blacks problems today are their own: single parenthood, drugs, gangs, stigma against success/education, etc. Any time REAL racism is present, that person can be sued into bankruptcy.

And why does that real racism exist Steve?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 8:29 pm

Steve you choose downplay racism and live with blinders on. I can't do that. You minimize the struggles of others and that's insulting whether you mean it to be or not.

You can look at hate crime statistics.
They've done studies that show applicants with Black sounding are less likely to get callbacks.
There are disparities in punishment for crime.
Look up environmental racism.
Look up Modern Forms of Racism.

And if you really think Black on White crime in predominantly Black areas is raging out of control start talking to people who specialize in hate crime statutes for those areas. But the vast majority of hate crimes in America are still perpetrated by Whites at least according to the FBI.

"There are many more reputable sites that place death estimates at 3-5 million. Either way, the exaggerated claims of 10-12 million are over 300+ years."
I said it was debatable and there are plenty of reputable historians who put the number above 6 million. One of these days you're going to have to breakdown your atrocity ranking system so we can all know how much sympathy we should feel for each group. And what does an atrocity in Europe have to with the atrocities in America? Both fruit but apples and oranges.

"And you can try to spin it all you want, but blacks bought blacks, blacks sold blacks, and just as many people of color (well, more) bought blacks as white people.
"
Does that make the White Power structure less culpable. YES or NO?

"50 years ago?"
They would strongly disagree with you on that. Instead of making wild assumptions why don't you talk to some middle aged Black people and ask them about racism they've dealt with.

"If you can find me one successful person of color who thinks racism is still a major problem, please let me know"
Talk to members of your local NAACP. They tend to be doctors, lawyers, and other types of professionals.

"Rights were given. "
You're delusional for even typing that. Blood was shed for those freedoms. And it took multiple fights to achieve them. That's an insult to those who died to achieve them. During the Civil Rights Era Black people showed the country they were a major part of the American infrastructure simply by boycotting.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 8:48 pm

You're obviously going to believe what you want. As am I.

You want to believe whites only, nobody else, are inherently racist and America is still very racist and blacks are oppressed.

I want to believe that we're not living in a racially divided, but class divided society and that those days are dead.

Good luck with that.

P.S. - We must be fucking up. I am going to make sure my white brethren increase our racism. It's still a major problem but we have black doctors and lawyers? We need to step our game up.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

"You want to believe whites only, nobody else, are inherently racist"
You're making assumptions about people's beliefs again. Bigotry is not limited by race.

"I want to believe that we're not living in a racially divided, but class divided society and that those days are dead."
It takes far more time to correct a problem than cause a problem. The racial acrimony America suffers from took centuries to correct. Decades aren't enough time to undo the rift it caused.

"We must be fucking up. I am going to make sure my white brethren increase our racism. It's still a major problem but we have black doctors and lawyers? We need to step our game up."
The existence of one doesn't inherently negate the possibility of the other.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 10:45 pm

What do you do for work, Hazardous?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 7:07 pm

Very odd Hazardous stopped responding when asked what he does for work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 7:34 pm

Check out this podcast Steve, and anyone else who wants to. It's 9 minutes long, and it's by the author of Black Like Me, a White guy who posed as Black to see what it was like in the 50s for Blacks in the south. It's very eye opening indeed.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/worldservice/witness/witness_20121107-0930a.mp3
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 8:10 pm

thatonethere wrote:
Check out this podcast Steve, and anyone else who wants to. It's 9 minutes long, and it's by the author of Black Like Me, a White guy who posed as Black to see what it was like in the 50s for Blacks in the south. It's very eye opening indeed.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/worldservice/witness/witness_20121107-0930a.mp3

I think Steve already knows what this is like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 9:00 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
thatonethere wrote:

I think Steve already knows what this is like.

But yet...he still decides to keep his stance on the issue and ignore what's real. Then and only then will they get the point. No assuming allowed.

Or they can continue to close their eyes and ears, and be ignorant when the evidence has been placed in their face. That's the funny thing right there. People like that really want others to see their stance, but are unwilling to listen to what the other person has to say. Now that cold hard facts have been brought to this argument in the form of a 9 minute interview, all of a sudden there are crickets in this thread.##thingsthatmakeyougohmmm. Click on it Steve.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 9:23 pm

That was the 1950's. Almost 60 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 10:17 pm

Did you click on the link and listen to it? If you did, you'd see what we're talking about. I bet if I didn't mention he 50s you would have clicked on it. There are very, very important points made in the interview.

Click on it.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 11:02 pm

Those points are for idiots to cling to, 60 years later.

Do you think Obama is whining about racism right now, or is he busy leading the most powerful nation in the world? Don't be stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 11:15 pm

It sounds like you didn't click on it tho. If you did, you'd know that no one is whining.

No stupidity here.

Click on it.

By the way, this thread belongs in the classic threads section.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 11:26 pm

SteveT wrote:
Very odd Hazardous stopped responding when asked what he does for work.

First and foremost I'm not kicking this hornet's nest. I think everyone has said what they've had to say. If this is anyone's first time seeing this thread then you can peruse it at your own pleasure/peril.

Steve you're reading too much into my absence. I ended up having to take care of some personal matters. Things were getting a bit circular and I figured I'd jump back in the loop later. I didn't plan to be gone this long.

Before I decide to answer your inquiry, I'm curious to know what the relevancy of my occupation is to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:42 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
http://rapdose.com/2012/07/04/mgk-offends-black-girls-at-the-bet-awards

Another reason to hate MGK

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked NO HE DIDN'T!!!!
I never listened to him, and I'm glad I didn't try to. He's a worthless slice of shit, and I hope he gets beat up by black chicks that sneek into his concert just for that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White rappers are shitting on hip hop
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4