Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White rappers are shitting on hip hop

Go down 
+13
mrmikeoxlong
mistadave
TheHazardous
PKT
hipp0319
Wanduras
Cold Loungin
parker lewis
Tic706
SteveT
Deanie O'Banion
Half
Dang! Trotter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:32 pm

Dunno if mentioning an artist would be off topic or not any more but what are your views on Macklemore seeing as he is a white rapper who is gaining some popularity.

Also I didn't read most of the shit posted about race any more don't see a point, but I saw something dunno if it has been addressed but someone said
"Apparently all poor people are black"

which is just wrong since a lot of welfare checks and shit is sent out to the red necks and fat slobby white fucks, I just think a lot more black rappers are heard coming from the ghetto and growing up poor, so people as a society associate see the majority of black people coming from places like that. At least that's what I think(Living in Canada I can't really talk about how the people of America's mentality work), anyway if this thread doesn't address macklemore or hiphop I'll just make another thread so you fine gentlemen can continue to discuss your race matters without interruption.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:08 am

mrmikeoxlong wrote:
Dunno if mentioning an artist would be off topic or not any more but what are your views on Macklemore seeing as he is a white rapper who is gaining some popularity.

Also I didn't read most of the shit posted about race any more don't see a point, but I saw something dunno if it has been addressed but someone said
"Apparently all poor people are black"

which is just wrong since a lot of welfare checks and shit is sent out to the red necks and fat slobby white fucks, I just think a lot more black rappers are heard coming from the ghetto and growing up poor, so people as a society associate see the majority of black people coming from places like that. At least that's what I think(Living in Canada I can't really talk about how the people of America's mentality work), anyway if this thread doesn't address macklemore or hiphop I'll just make another thread so you fine gentlemen can continue to discuss your race matters without interruption.

I'm not a fan of Macklemore. I checked out his latest album with Ryan Lewis, "The Heist" and I thought it was way too melodramatic and cheesy for my liking. The first track was nice but it fell off hard after that.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

SteveT wrote:
Apparently the only poor people in America are black.

And if you go to college, apply yourself, join scholastic clubs, do internships, and network, you will be successful.

The whole "all white people are bad and cause all our problems and we can never escape" is a stupid mindset. One that tons of young black people are seeing is not true, and they are achieving unprecedented success.

Yeah, it's still uneven, and racism still exists. Way more blacks are anti-white than vice versa - that, and all the stupid stereotypes they perpetuate are what continues to slant the system against them. People wouldn't be more suspicious of blacks/minorities if they weren't the ones committing most of the crime. Simple.

And find me a black man under 20, maybe 25, that doesn't like scaring most white people. Tell me where they exist.

We aren't the only poor ones but we are probably the one thrown the most legal and illegal curves since the get go besides maybe Native Americans. We didn't achieve equality/freedom on paper until the mid-60's. Jim Crow isn't freedom, which means even my Father wasn't born with equal rights under the law. You went from the Transatlantic Slave Trade, to the Seasoning, to Slavery, to Black Codes, and then Jim Crow. We've hamstringed every step of the way. After being enslaved longer than the United States was officially an independent nation you expect after over 2 centuries of hampering of Black American development to be undone by a few decades. It takes longer to fix something than to break it. And that's just without bringing up the impact of the Drug Era.

The Drug Era wiped out parental figures for a lot of the Black community and this disproportionately effected Black people. It was bad enough the drugs were sold in predominately Black poor neighborhoods but the government also aided in its distribution. We're start to feel the full of effect of it now. Kids loss their parents to drug use, incarceration, and being victims of drug related crime (whether innocent bystander or not). Youth without guidance tend to take on self-destructive habits. If one kid here and there loses a parent that's bad but imagine a whole areas losing scores of adults. No more stay in school encouragement from Mom and/or Dad. No one to teach you self-discipline. No more trusting authority because you lost the authority figures you had or found you couldn't trust them. Now imagine these kids being offered a negative substitute family (gang) or surrogate parent (pimp). Those are your worst case scenarios. The rest mire in mediocrity because most people don't expect more out of them. The mediocre ones shun school actively or inactively. Why? Odds are pretty strong their parents didn't do well in school and pass that their dislike of education to their children because odds are these parents can't help with the schoolwork anyway. And whether people want it to be true or not kids who did poorly in school tend to have more children than the ones that do. Now imagine how many kids you might have like this after 2 or 3 generations. Mom had 3-5 kids and her children did the same. Kids having kids not raising them to be responsible adults. Now imagine this being the norm for neighborhood and what that would mean. A few loose threads and the whole thing can start to unravel.

For the record I don't blame White people for all the ills that afflict Black people but please recognize the past shadows the present and the two are inextricably linked. Outside influences are negatively impacting poor Black neighborhoods. The illegals drugs there were more than likely not grown or manufactured and shipped to America by Black people. The people making money off the increased prison population are probably not Black in most cases. The businesses in these neighborhoods are more than likely owned by outsiders. And these outsiders are less likely to hire the local populous which contributes to the job problem. The people in these areas don't own their neighborhoods and that is the problem. Resources are coming out of the hood but few are coming in. This imbalance leads to poverty.

People wouldn't be more suspicious of blacks/minorities if they weren't the ones committing most of the crime. Simple.

Nothing is simple about this. It makes Blacks collectively responsible for the actions of a few. The person most likely to victimize you is someone in your own racial group. Since the majority of spree killers in America are White should I get extra nervous if one is acting antsy? Should we second guess financial paperwork handled by European Americans since most White Collar Crime is committed by Whites? Or is that ridiculous?

And find me a black man under 20, maybe 25, that doesn't like scaring most white people. Tell me where they exist.

You're projecting your own prejudice there man. When my friends and I fell into the age bracket that was not a pass time nor interest. We weren't even thinking about BS like that. When White folks start acting sketchy I get nervous. You live long enough you'll get a purse clutch, snapped lock, or a streetcrosser. And let's not forget my favorite 007 amateur shuffle, following you around like a secret agent trying not to be seen. It's pathetic and insulting. And if you're really unlucky you'll get that White guy trying to prove he ain't neva scared by getting into it with a Black guy. Racism makes people blind. Smart criminals count on that stupidity and send in some middle class looking teenage white girls. If they get caught and can play the role the odds are they'll walk or get the minimum punishment is higher.

*Apologize in advance for any errors. It's late and I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:29 am

So, what you're saying, is the following:

1. I'm going to ignore the fact the the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE WORLD would KILL FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES that black men have, billions and billions of people.

2. PEOPLE DID DRUGS AND SOLD DRUGS AND CONSEQUENCES. How sad! (The drug war is a waste, I agree)

3. Black, and minorities, are the criminals in this country. Look it up. Just like the other stats you claimed to have, which were wrong and you ignored. You guys make the stereotypes. Sorry.

4. You're full of shit. And lying. Black people LOVE the intimidation factor, in overwhelming numbers.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:29 am

Black people in U.S. crying foul are fucking full of shit. It's not 1700. It's 2012. 4 or 5 billion people in this world would kill for the life you have, if not more.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:31 am

I hate every white rapper I hear instantly. They have to impress the fuck out of me for me to like them, so there are very few white rappers I like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:06 am

1. I'm going to ignore the fact the the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE WORLD would KILL FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES that black men have, billions and billions of people.

That's like telling a rape victim you only got assaulted once while the other victim got gang raped so you got it pretty good. Minimizing the suffering of others is insulting. Just in case you're wondering why people are offended.

2. PEOPLE DID DRUGS AND SOLD DRUGS AND CONSEQUENCES. How sad! (The drug war is a waste, I agree)

You can decrease the odds of future offenders via education and job opportunities and counseling before a person reaches the point of no return. They shut down the gang deferment programs for kids in my area and gang membership shot up dramatically. I hadn't seen that many gang members since the early 90s.

3. Black, and minorities, are the criminals in this country. Look it up. Just like the other stats you claimed to have, which were wrong and you ignored. You guys make the stereotypes. Sorry.

So Whites don't commit a very significant portion of those crimes? Why aren't they marginalized? And does marginalization effect how people are prosecuted? Does marginalization decrease opportunities for certain? Is saying "Black, and minorities, are the criminals in this country" in a definitive statement offensive to people who are Black and/or minority?

4. You're full of shit. And lying. Black people LOVE the intimidation factor, in overwhelming numbers.

I wasn't aware that I was supposed to love that maybe I didn't get the memo. Maybe you're projecting your own biased insecurities. How did you think your rhetoric would be received on a website populated with a good amount of Blacks? And if you knew there were this many Blacks here does that make you a self-victimizing martyr or a fool? How did you really see this playing out? Seriously.

You're in this arena of your own freewill. And your attitude of minimization is offensive and a form of victim blaming.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 5:41 am

SteveT wrote:
So, what you're saying, is the following:

Steve youre missing the fact that America has a industrial prison complex that other countries don't. And just because mice isn't as bad as rats doesn't mean you shouldnt rid your house of these pests. Also the so-called third world countries, a lot of them are coming up. America is not the shining beacon anymore. Look it up. Over 50,000 Black Americans relocated back to Africa (the good parts of Africa ofcourse). Places like Brazil and South Africa got strong economies. Steve you sound like a Neo-Nazi clan member slash inbred hill billy with the theory that America is the best and all other countries is a shit hole. How in the fuck did you Whites get this land. You need to chill-out back in the caves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 8:10 am

Now Trotter, I wouldn't say he sounds like a hillhilly. He sounds like a typical white person who hasn't a clue really. Steve, just because you posed as a Black person for a while doesn't mean you "get it". You still don't. Please do some reading that pertains to Black experiences. Read Richard Wright's Book called "Black Boy" for instance. That book speaks to Blacks in general, not just "Black boys" per se. Check it out. You'll be surprised about how much it still applies today.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:37 am

Tic706 wrote:
When the other side has created a big fuckin PROBLEM and gave you hell for centuries it is hard to not see them for what they can be.

When people of color who are truly aware of their history and certain orgins of their mentality keep coming across this one common factor of evil how can that be ignored? What smart conscious person ignores a constant threat to their people?

I don't blame white people in general. I blame a system created by them that they benefited from for future generations to come. I blame blacks more for our situation more than whites. Because with this new info age there is no excuse to not rid youself of this mans old poison in your system and revitalize ourselves.

I can feel what you're trying to say, but does that mean that you just inherently distrust all white people? Isn't that the same as white folks inherently being scared of black folks? Both ways of thinking are wrong in my opinion. I have been the victim of a ton of racist action but I can still honestly say that I know way more people of all colors and backgrounds that respect each other and get along. Maybe I'm just lucky?
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:14 am

You're comparing life in America for blacks to rape victims now.

It's sad so many are stuck in the mindset of a victim - stay in the mindset and you'll live the life of a victim. Plenty of other people have been treated much worse throughout history and prevailed - many blacks still like to think it's 1960, not 2012. Yes, whites still have it better, but it's not the same uneven scale it was back then.

And like I said, 4 or 5 billion people would kill for the "oppressed" life you lead.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

I make the best threads
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:17 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
I make the best threads

Lol, Trotter is the revival KING!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:28 pm

Steve you are judging who has it "the worst" from a physical and material stand point only. No race on this planet has been as mentally raped and re-shaped as the original man of color. These other races or people who have had it bad still has some sense of their true history and a sense of cooperative culture and economics amongst each other. They are intact in the inner when it comes to who they are and there true place in this world. My people on the grand scale especially in America do not have that. Just because we can go to the mall and go buy some clothes or some shit does not equal sucess. Thats material shit that does nothing for us as a whole. Stop using this as your measuring tool for our struggle compared to others.

Once again like I said. Debating with white people about our struggles is usually useless. They will never truly get it and thats fine. I respect any human that is aware of more than their on personal ideas and stroies but know your lane when travelling into different areas.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:24 pm

That's just your ignorance speaking again - black people love to romanticize what happened to them as the worst ever. WAY worse shit goes on today.

And I'll give you one simple historical perspective: the Jews. They have had INFINITELY worse.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

SteveT wrote:
You're comparing life in America for blacks to rape victims now.

It's sad so many are stuck in the mindset of a victim - stay in the mindset and you'll live the life of a victim. Plenty of other people have been treated much worse throughout history and prevailed - many blacks still like to think it's 1960, not 2012. Yes, whites still have it better, but it's not the same uneven scale it was back then.

And like I said, 4 or 5 billion people would kill for the "oppressed" life you lead.

Stop minimizing the pain others. PERIOD. It ain't the 7th Circle of Hell but it ain't the garden of Eden either, so save that Pollyanna shit nobody's buying it. Stop ignoring the fact the past effects the present. Strategically addressing past and current issues is how you solve a problem. Millions of people in poverty aren't going to spontaneously get over their problems. It does take active intervention. The systematic crippling of one group for centuries can't be undone in a few measly decades.

If you're really tired of hearing Blacks complain build a time machine go back and tell the American colonials not to buy slaves from the Dutch and tell the rest of Europe to not colonize the rest of the world because the natives they screw over for a centuries won't stop bitching about even after a few decades (the nerve of those guys). The prescription needed for the Rose Colored Glasses they need to wear is not available.

Telling people they're not trying hard enough is an affront to the facts. A little legislation doesn't stop people from actively working against you or change your environment. We're still finding out to this day stuff that's been done to us. In the poor neighborhoods of St. Louis the military revealed they tested a carcinogenic dust on them. And a lot of people from that area have died or a dying of cancer. Is it possible to overcome a bad background? Yes but that doesn't mean the problems of that environment should be ignored. And the people who have changed their lives have all had help at some point. Having adults take an interest in your life for the positive can make a world of a difference. That pull yourself up on your own is a myth. The people I knew growing up who had neglectful parents on average aren't doing too well.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:40 pm

Good points Peterson.

Steve is obviously ignorant to these topics and I overstand that. But he is also showing a tad hint of racial bias against our people. Every race/culture that has been fucked over still talks about it. The Jews always bring up their holocaust which has ntohing on the system of African slavery as a whole. The Native Americans never forget. The Irish, Italians, etc etc all remember there races hardships. No one raises a stink about them. But as soon as these negros start bringing some shit up oh we are just bitter, whiny, and stuck in the past. Str8 bullshit. Eat a dick you double standard marshmellow fellow mofo's. Props to our white brethren who does not try to front like they get our struggle.

Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:46 pm

SteveT wrote:
That's just your ignorance speaking again - black people love to romanticize what happened to them as the worst ever. WAY worse shit goes on today.

And I'll give you one simple historical perspective: the Jews. They have had INFINITELY worse.

I didn't know atrocity was a contest.

Being able to retain your cultural identity can help you weather many storms. Blacks had theirs stripped. They attempted to adopt the American one and were rebuffed for their efforts. America helped create the perception of the Black identity. It's the culmination of its hypocrisy. The descendents of invaders decry barbarism, how ironic. It's a dark inversion of the American Dream.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:02 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
SteveT wrote:

I didn't know atrocity was a contest.

Being able to retain your cultural identity can help you weather many storms. Blacks had theirs stripped. They attempted to adopt the American one and were rebuffed for their efforts. America helped create the perception of the Black identity. It's the culmination of its hypocrisy. The descendents of invaders decry barbarism, how ironic. It's a dark inversion of the American Dream.

Kev's moronic ass said blacks had it worse than anyone - he continues to show his ignorance by saying the only bad thing was the holocaust - he has no idea of the 2000 years of their history.

Also, no one is saying it wasn't awful then for black people - but to compare it to today is stupid, silly, and counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:07 pm

Also: calling me the racist one, when you're saying white people can never understand, white people caused it all, etc., etc.

Hey brother (wait, we can't be brothers according to you, I'm white!), who started slavery? Who sold who to whom? How many black slave owners were there in Europe? In America? Who benefited from it the most at the time?

All I am saying is this: Plenty have suffered worse throughout history. Plenty suffer worse now. Any black man who thinks white people are the only problem, the enemy, can't "help" etc. are thinking exactly how THE MAN wants them to think. They want you to stay separate. Anyone saying otherwise is brainwashed.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:11 pm

SteveT wrote:

Steve you do more flip flopping than a fish outa water. I remember when we had a similar conversation about this on Amazon. When Steve was Black and his replies were like The Hazardous replies here. There was one logger,forgot his name, whose replies were exactly like Steve's comment now. Matter of fact him and Steve was going at it. Steve was like BLACK POWER, so reading Steve's comments now make me laugh.

Speaking of the Jews, which Jews are you talking about? Killah Priest, one of your favorite rappers (he may not be now cause youre White now) claims Blacks in America ARE THE REAL JEWS,
him and the SUNZ Of Man state this all the time. They are Hebrew Israelite theorists. This is why Shabazz is not an official member of Sunz Of Man cause he's a Muslim. Their teachings sometimes clash. Do your research and see how many times the "Jews" changed color throughout history. Historians aggree the Jews that control Wall Street aren't the same ones that were enslaved in Egypt. Now even if we speak about the Holocaust Jews, and I by no means deny it, well Hitler's empire was destroyed, turned to rubble. The Nazis can never operate as a legitimate political party again. Ever. Anywhere. Now could you imagine the American Indian getting revenge against American White boys by turning Washington DC and Manhattan into a pile of bricks??

Even if the Jews ,who have every bit of priviledge of Whites in America, and will be more comfortable hanging around Germans than Blacks (hey Europeans must stick together no matter what) did have it worse. Blacks still have the right to complain. Bad is bad is bad.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:02 pm

Steve I do not need a his-story about my people from you. Its the last thing I am concerened about. I don't know it all of course but I know a good amount about this long history of black vs. white thing. It goes way back prior to the original mans slavery holocaust. Its deeply rooted in one races natural way of causing problems wherever they end up. I'm not making this shit up.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:20 pm

Let's just agree to disagree. This is leading to nothing but pointless arguing and acrimony.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 5:36 pm

I do agree with Steve that, at this particular point anyway, racism is definitely effective to divide the working class.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 6:19 pm

"There was one logger,forgot his name, whose replies were exactly like Steve's comment now. Matter of fact him and Steve was going at it. Steve was like BLACK POWER, so reading Steve's comments now make me laugh."

Christian L? lol
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 9:21 pm

hahaha didn't he call me bunny?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:04 pm

GOAT thread
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:06 pm

Its seems the perfect storm of steve's return, gkmc's hype & Trotter's genius thread-making has revived this place. Kudos all around!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:40 pm

white people are evil as all fuck though. exterminate a race to take over some land you want, and then enslave another to build your nation, seriously fucked.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:40 pm

If you take out all the posts that essentially say "hey look at how long this thread is" you'd cut the length of the thread in Half.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:41 pm

Half wrote:
If you take out all the posts that essentially say "hey look at how long this thread is" you'd cut the length of the thread in Half.

i like how you capitalized Half, Half.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

Half is Asian. He has a very small penis.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:47 pm

I thought he was Australian.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:05 pm

Half wrote:

Still be 10x longer than any other thread here
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:29 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Its seems the perfect storm of steve's return, gkmc's hype & Trotter's genius thread-making has revived this place. Kudos all around!

Before this place was a dude in a coma on life support. Now the dude is awake moving about in a wheel chair and able to watch Jeopardy.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:31 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Before this place was a dude in a coma on life support. Now the dude is awake moving about in a wheel chair and able to watch Jeopardy.

What is... WINNING?!

...sorry... that was neither clever nor current....
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:43 pm

I told you guys to make some threads on Amazon. A new recruiting drive would be great. Kev would need to do his topic of the day stuff more, but we could really get a strong new base in here.
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 10:02 am

thelundquist wrote:
white people are evil as all fuck though. exterminate a race to take over some land you want, and then enslave another to build your nation, seriously fucked.

This was human nature for a long time despite the race, African,native american tribes used/still do fight each other to get the others land, and I am pretty sure they also used to enslave some of the people they didn't kill. The people of Egypt enslaved the Ancient Hebrews for quite a while, were they white people no. Please don't just generalize since you heard about white people doing it more often means its something only white people do. Anyway good to see the race shit(besides this post lol) as come to an end and we can move on to the discussion of Hip-hop?
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 1:40 am

SteveT wrote:
I told you guys to make some threads on Amazon. A new recruiting drive would be great. Kev would need to do his topic of the day stuff more, but we could really get a strong new base in here.

That's how I found this place. Any Hip Hop fans who frequent Amazon should love this place. Amazon is gay as fuck.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 3:31 pm

All wars are about resources. All the rhetoric is BS to get the public to back them and keep soldiers from asking questions. The people who benefit the most from the conflicts rarely if ever step a foot on the battlefield. If politicians were required to have their children involved in these conflicts before they signed off on them they wouldn't be so gung ho for having them.
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 9:17 am

I believe this song relates to this thread a whole lot, also its a dope ass song.

1. Well he is white and does hip-hop like the original topic was about
2. What he talks about was discussed when we got onto the topic of race and shit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 11:05 am

^^^Did Macklemore just say more than a little bit in this video???? I think at least speaking on it through his point of view is good, but boy is there a lot more that needs to be addressed here.

I'm really glad that this topic has been brought up (thanks Trotter)! But there is a great void that has been missing here. Steve said that the Jews plight was worse. Really? Sure they had the Holocaust, but the non white raced people in this country have been "killed" by various ways: Jim Crow laws that didn't disappear in some areas until the 60s and 70s. Some remote places STILL had colored only restaurants in the 80s. Race records were still circulated in the 80s, and there are anti black record labels that exist and thrive that have artist that perform in this day in age. Redlining still existed in some areas well into the 80s, and the effects can be seen in cities to this day. Black women being sterilized (North Carolina), whole black areas of town being burnt down (Black Wall Street, Tulsa OK) (Rosewood), lynchings, beating, raping of individuals, etc.

Slavery in this country started as business between those whose cities or tribes were taken over. At one point whites and blacks in the states were slaves, but it was for a set number of years, and then they would be let free (serfs). But slavery in the USA became race based, and that's why we still talk about. That's what makes slavery in the USA a unique case. I encourage anyone to look up any "foreign" terms listed in my diatribe.

Unless people awknowledge that all of this stuff existed and was maintained for quite some time in whichever region they spent most of their lives in and was solely done to systematically keep certain people in their assigned place. Then and only then will we begin to scratch the surface of these issues and get down to the argument at hand. Until then,Blacks will continue to listen to White people cry about reverse racism, affirmative action, and getting over slavery them constantly telling blacks that they are so sick of the victimization attitude that minorities have and how "that" is the so called "liberal agenda" constantly being foisted upon their ear canals. And Blacks will still keep trying to tell them that slavery is not the issue. In the end racial slurs will be hurled at either party and everybody will still be mad.

And I haven't even mentioned drugs being pumped through the inner cities across the country, or COINTELPRO yet.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 11:10 am

thats because you, a scott, are ignorant to the history of jews, dont realize their victimization goes back 2000 years. claiming the holocaust is the only bad thing is just fucking stupid.

not to mention - 6 million dead. how many blacks have died due to racism in america? even if we were stupid and just comparing it to the holocaust. holy shit, some people are stupid.

and people do acknowledge racism happened in america. i dont know anyone who doesn't. but to claim you have it the same now, or are still repeatedly and eternally victims is silly and counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 11:15 am

i bet a. scott (and kev) thinks that ghettos originated in america, and only blacks have ever and can ever live in one.

i bet a scott (and kev) doesnt know what diaspora is.

i bet a scott (and kev) doesnt know the history of jerusalem.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 12:18 pm

Comparing tragedies/plights is just idiotic and serves no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 1:41 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Comparing tragedies/plights is just idiotic and serves no purpose.

I guess Steve is a Jew now
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

mrmikeoxlong wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

This was human nature for a long time despite the race, African,native american tribes used/still do fight each other to get the others land, and I am pretty sure they also used to enslave some of the people they didn't kill. The people of Egypt enslaved the Ancient Hebrews for quite a while, were they white people no. Please don't just generalize since you heard about white people doing it more often means its something only white people do. Anyway good to see the race shit(besides this post lol) as come to an end and we can move on to the discussion of Hip-hop?

I didn't mean only white people did it ever. I was talking about the United States.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 4:41 pm

When you're visibly different from those around you it becomes that much easier to be stereotyped.

Odds are people won't know someone is a Jew until they tell them. It means people have the opportunity to interact with them without a tainted bias. When you're a visible minority a person can opt out of that interaction or go into the interaction with preconceived notion. Meeting people that contradict this stereotype are treated as anomaly or exception to the rule. This how you get phrases like "he speaks well for a black guy." Sounds like a compliment but its actually a backhanded insult whether the speaker is aware of it or not. It reveals the person's bias that they don't think Black people should speak well. I know plenty of my college friends have gotten similar "compliments."

People talk about Black folks complaining and I think its funny because we wouldn't have gotten this far if we hadn't complained. Since the dawn of colonial slavery in America the myth sold that Whites/slavers were doing Black people a favor because they couldn't govern themselves despite they seemed to do it just fine in Africa before imperialistic interference. If Blacks hadn't revolted, rallied, and complained the status quo would've never been disrupted.

And since people keep bringing up the Holocaust/Porajmos how are the Gypsies/Roma People doing since that tragedy? From my understanding they're struggling across most of Europe. When people say the word Gypsy what are the first things that come to mind? I bet its negativity because the propaganda campaign against Romas has been so strong it effects them to this day. And after hundreds of years most people know relatively little about them.

And this Black vs Jew Tragedy is somewhat out of place in the American context. Most of the tragedies that have befallen the Jewish people happened in the Eastern hemisphere and most of the governments that perpetuated these atrocities have fallen. Being a Jew in America doesn't have nearly the same level of stigma as in Europe. The Jews that have come to America wanted to be here, were allowed to hold onto their culture, can blend in with the general population and could expect due process. Blacks on the other hand were brought forcibly, had their culture stripped, are obvious minorities, and receive variant justice. Both are fruit but its apples and oranges within the American paradigm. Blacks in America still live under the same government that perpetuates these atrocities and there are still files coming out about past disparities of mistreatment. By the time these atrocities are revealed those who would've benefited from some form of restitution are dead or dying. Japanese Americans who were placed in internment camps not all of them received restitution. The entity can outlive its victims ergo it does not have to pay. Is that justice?

Don't mistake the rawness that many Blacks feel about their history as a collective with America as a sign of giving up. They simply stand at a different vantage point when observing Uncle Sam. That's like telling someone to get over aggravating bullying and to go back and play with that kid that made them eat dirt and laughed at their pain since it happened last school year. Can you really be expected to act like you don't know what the bully is capable of?

And Steve its estimated millions of Africans lost their lives as a result of the Transatlantic Slave Trade from disease, to starvation, murder, and harsh working conditions.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 5:14 pm

^Spot on. Blacks nor any Indian tribe in the western hemispere did anything to the Jews in a historical text. By Steve constantly mentioning the Jews he's actually dissing White people...
Like " Hey Blacks, you think you got it bad, us Whites fucked the Jews over worse, hahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White rappers are shitting on hip hop
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next