Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Human Centipede

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The Human Centipede Empty
PostSubject: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 7:39 pm

Anyone sene this movie? This movie is fucking sick.sick I tell you. I give it 2 thumbs up due to the part there were parts in this movie I couldn't bare to watch. The plot is about a mad German surgeon who wants to connect some poor schmucks alltogether into a HUMAN CENTIPEDE! While they're still alive!!! Im not gonna give much of the movie away. The movie started out real cheesy and bland, I almost was going to turn the movie off but one of the lead actresses was hot as hell and I kept the movie on for the possibility of seeing her in a nude scene. Or atleast a glimps of her boobs. But when the movie got good, it really got good.

The writer and directer stated the concept of this movie started as a joke for what he thinks should happen to child molesters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:02 pm

I saw this in the rental store and was tempted. But the shit sounded too freaky. The concept is original though.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:22 pm

Well, titties or no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:56 am

Some fool at my job was talking about that movie. He kept on referring to it, so I saw the trailer on Youtube. Honestly, I don't think I'll be seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:41 pm

thatonethere wrote:
Some fool at my job was talking about that movie. He kept on referring to it, so I saw the trailer on Youtube. Honestly, I don't think I'll be seeing it.

The movie is definitely not for everyine
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:05 am

My roommate's been telling me about this shit for weeks...I might have to cave in and check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:43 am

I think your roommate's trying to tell you something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede   The Human Centipede Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Human Centipede
Page 1 of 1