Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Hip-Hop Singles #59

Go down 
+10
Shaun
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
Dwight
Half
Z-membu
E. Taylor
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
T. Myers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Mistadoblina
Top 25
Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Top 50
Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Top 75
Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Top 100
Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Neither
Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:05 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
No, I am basing my theory on the fans not of this forum, not online critics - but the fans that currently do go out and buy 2 million wayne, jay, or eminem records...and download another 5 million copies of each of those albums... and outnumber your tiny sample by millions...

You consider UGK a GOAT group, yet they don't have the sales to back it up. So for you to say UGK are GOAT's and Kris isn't is simply you being biased, even by your theory.

I consider UGK a GOAT group... it is my OPINION... there is no fact behind it nor am I trying to make it seem like fact... with foolishness like "UGK IS A CONSENSUS GOAT, REAL TALK, THEIR NAME STANDS FOR UNDERGROUND KINGZ AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!"

Just as I consider KRS a GOAT rapper, and you're trying to shoot that down. Stop being hypocritical.

And LMAO at Jermaine Stewart!!!

Powell can call me all the names in the book. Some are funny, and some are lame. They are all just an attempt to bully me and make me look foolish. i can guarantee i am not the one who looks foolish in this thread.

Terry you and Pedro pull each other's DICKS all day on this forum so seeing you two penis's agree with each other means nothing in my book man...Show and Prove or keep singing it's your choice man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:06 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
No, I am basing my theory on the fans not of this forum, not online critics - but the fans that currently do go out and buy 2 million wayne, jay, or eminem records...and download another 5 million copies of each of those albums... and outnumber your tiny sample by millions...

You consider UGK a GOAT group, yet they don't have the sales to back it up. So for you to say UGK are GOAT's and Kris isn't is simply you being biased, even by your theory.

I consider UGK a GOAT group... it is my OPINION... there is no fact behind it nor am I trying to make it seem like fact... with foolishness like "UGK IS A CONSENSUS GOAT, REAL TALK, THEIR NAME STANDS FOR UNDERGROUND KINGZ AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!"

Just as I consider KRS a GOAT rapper, and you're trying to shoot that down. Stop being hypocritical.

Powell can call me all the names in the book. Some are funny, and some are lame. They are all just an attempt to bully me and make me look foolish. i can guarantee i am not the one who looks foolish in this thread.

I'm not taking sides, I'm just sayin it's funny. But I think Powell just topped it with RUN PEDRO RUN!!! LMFAO!!!

And yet none of that is pertinent to the discussion at hand, though I would expect your racist ass to take pleasure in that.

It's funny.. you bring up nas and krs and all that bullshit... you try to make it seem like fact that they are GOATs... you try to trash my tastes and opinion... and yet in the end you try to make yourself look like some sort of victim defending his opinion... the fuck outta here KJ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:07 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

Show me when I tried to shoot your OPINION down? Please...

Because all I've done is state that there are probably more people who consider Luda a GOAT than they consider KRS a goat.. how is that shooting your opinion down?

That's definitely not true. The only people that believe that are people who grew up in the mid-90's.

To say that would be like saying that more people consider Family Guy a GOAT cartoon than Looney Tunes.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:09 pm

Blah, blah, blah!!!! Show my why it's a fact that NYC is the GOAT. Facts are documented. show me where i can locate these facts, and quit deflecting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:09 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

Because all I've done is state that there are probably more people who consider Luda a GOAT than they consider KRS a goat.. how is that shooting your opinion down?

That's definitely not true. The only people that believe that are people who grew up in the mid-90's.

To say that would be like saying that more people consider Family Guy a GOAT cartoon than Looney Tunes.

No KJ... because Looney Tunes as a franchise has a long and successful career - where as the same can not be said about KRS ONE. In fact there are more looney tunes fans than there are Family Guy fans... so your comparison holds no weight at all ... try again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:16 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

I'm not taking sides, I'm just sayin it's funny. But I think Powell just topped it with RUN PEDRO RUN!!! LMFAO!!!

And yet none of that is pertinent to the discussion at hand, though I would expect your racist ass to take pleasure in that.

It's funny.. you bring up nas and krs and all that bullshit... you try to make it seem like fact that they are GOATs... you try to trash my tastes and opinion... and yet in the end you try to make yourself look like some sort of victim defending his opinion... the fuck outta here KJ...

You're a complete and total HYPOCRITE!!! You bash me for my opinion frequently, but yet you can't take it when it happens to you. I've heard you talk shit when people disagree with you or vote differently on a poll than how you feel, yet when I do it, I'm the fuckin bad guy. That's hypocritical.

And I'm not racist at all. I don't hate anybody for their race, color, or creed. Powell was the one that cracked the joke anyway, I just found it funny. And crackin jokes DOES NOT make one a racist. Hell, I crack jokes about my own people as well, and I damn sure ain't no Uncle Tom.

You're quick to point out everybody else's flaws, but FAIL to see your own. Wake up and smell the coffee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:18 pm

Well, I have no flaws. And I have no problem with your flaws until you try to state your flaws as fact... then it gets a little ridiculous and I have to say something.

Try this, keep my name out of your mouth, quit with the foolish random trashing of rappers I like to try to piss me off, and stop with your "consensus" bullshit and see how easily I stop being a meanie and don't pick on you any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:27 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

No KJ... because Looney Tunes as a franchise has a long and successful career - where as the same can not be said about KRS ONE. In fact there are more looney tunes fans than there are Family Guy fans... so your comparison holds no weight at all ... try again...

KRS does have a LONG and successful career. He's been rhyming for over 20 years and he's STILL doing it. He has created several classics, and he's credited for being a pioneer for concious rap, as well as being known as the greatest battle rapper of all time. While it may be debatable whether or not he's the best battle rapper, he's the guy that NOBODY wants to battle. So he definitely has respect in regard to both those catagories.

He's influenced an entire style, as well as MANY MC's and still continues to do so. Luda has not even come close to matching his career accomplishments. What KRS has done in hip-hop clearly outweighs record sales.

But of course, everything I say will go in one ear and out the other. You only choose to hear what you want to hear. If you liked him, you wouldn't be arguing against me. But you don't, so you go that route.

Bottom line, just because he does not appeal to you personally doesn't mean he is not a GOAT candidate. There are people whom I don't particularly care for, but I cannot dispute the fact that hip-hop nation recognizes them as a GOAT, and neither can you. Case closed.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Wed 30 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:29 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

That's a LIE! You can tell yourself that all you want but it's a damn lie. The only one that is flawless is God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:30 pm

Anyone is a GOAT candidate - it's all based on opinion.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:56 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

That's a LIE! You can tell yourself that all you want but it's a damn lie. The only one that is flawless is God.

CO-SIGN

Hey Pedro what's wrong with you man??
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:59 pm

smh.

Anyways, KJ, Cormega was rapping in the 80s. It wasn't because of Nas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:02 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

I don't know who that is, but they are in good company Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:17 pm

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

CO-SIGN

Pedro's delusional, and him not believing in God explains it all.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Wed 30 Dec 2009, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:19 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh.

But Nas was the one that got him mainstream publicity by putting him on Affirmative Action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:36 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:
smh.

But Nas was the one that got him mainstream publicity by putting him on Affirmative Action.

Man that affirmative action publicity is great.... that didn't do shit for Mega's career idiot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:41 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:
smh.

Man that affirmative action publicity is great.... that didn't do shit for Mega's career idiot...

It did plenty. Nobody except locals knew who the fuck Cormega was before that record came out, jackass!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:50 pm

Saint Killa wrote:

SRP theres a huge problem with this logic. When guys like KRS-One and Ice Cube were in their prime they were signed to majors and their subject matter sent a completely different message than the mainstream artists now. Back then, you didnt have millions of white girls dancing to the mainstream rap acts unless they were MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice. Nowadays, the message sent by mainsream artists like Wayne and Jay is so much more appealing to an audience that was underrepresented in sales back in the early 90's when the artists KJ mentions were in their prime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:56 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

SRP theres a huge problem with this logic. When guys like KRS-One and Ice Cube were in their prime they were signed to majors and their subject matter sent a completely different message than the mainstream artists now. Back then, you didnt have millions of white girls dancing to the mainstream rap acts unless they were MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice. Nowadays, the message sent by mainsream artists like Wayne and Jay is so much more appealing to an audience that was underrepresented in sales back in the early 90's when the artists KJ mentions were in their prime

So what... my point still holds true...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:57 pm

the target audience of the artists back then was MUCH different now, so the message and subject matter was different. Nowadays the artists you mentioned changed their subject matter to reach a majority audience. If Jay-Z stayed with the same subject matter as he did on RD, kinda like Cormega has stayed true to his debut, Jay would be doing Cormega numbers.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:58 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

how so? if KRS completely changed his message and targeted a broader audience he would be doing larger numbers now and back then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:59 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

Nope it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:00 pm

the people who are buying 50 Cent, Wayne, and Jay albums for the most part probably dont consider themselves "hip hop fans", they consider themselves mainstream music fans and therefore among hip hop fans there GOAT lists would hold no bearing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:05 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
the people who are buying 50 Cent, Wayne, and Jay albums for the most part probably dont consider themselves "hip hop fans", they consider themselves mainstream music fans and therefore among hip hop fans there GOAT lists would hold no bearing

No slang, that is your assumption.

I would bet if you ask all these young kids buying soulja boy, 50 cent, wayne, and jay - they consider themselves hip hop fans.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:10 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

I would bet if you ask all these young kids buying soulja boy, 50 cent, wayne, and jay - they consider themselves hip hop fans.

most people i know and talk to who buy those do not consider themselves hip hop fans, and even if they did how can their GOAT lists be taken seriously when they are not well-rounded hip hop fans who actually understand the history of the music, and have listened to hip hop from multiple regions and multiple years. There GOAT lists would be biased since they have not heard enough of a sample to make a knowledgeable assessment.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:13 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

most people i know and talk to who buy those do not consider themselves hip hop fans, and even if they did how can their GOAT lists be taken seriously when they are not well-rounded hip hop fans who actually understand the history of the music, and have listened to hip hop from multiple regions and multiple years. There GOAT lists would be biased since they have not heard enough of a sample to make a knowledgeable assessment.

While i agree with your premise to a certain extent, you can't dismiss the opinions of those you don't consider a hip hop head. it's like trying to say Soulja Boy is not hip hop.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:26 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

While i agree with your premise to a certain extent, you can't dismiss the opinions of those you don't consider a hip hop head. it's like trying to say Soulja Boy is not hip hop.

I dismiss all opinions of people who have not heard enough to give credible opinions. For example, there are TONS of people i know who bump 50, Em, and Wayne, yet have never heard a hip hop album pre-2003. If they listed their GOATS would it move me in any way? No. Would i take it seriously at all? No. These people are the ones who buy the majority of said artists music nowadays
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

I dismiss all opinions of people who have not heard enough to give credible opinions. For example, there are TONS of people i know who bump 50, Em, and Wayne, yet have never heard a hip hop album pre-2003. If they listed their GOATS would it move me in any way? No. Would i take it seriously at all? No. These people are the ones who buy the majority of said artists music nowadays

So there are requirements to be a hip hop fan?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

no there are requirements to give a credible GOAT list, at least in my opinion. If you havent heard anything except, say, 10-20 artists, theres no way a credible list can be made
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:32 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

no there are requirements to give a credible GOAT list, at least in my opinion. If you havent heard anything except, say, 10-20 artists, theres no way a credible list can be made

I agree that they wouldn't be credible IMO, but that's not to say they aren't equally as valid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:33 pm

But that is passing judgment Slang - and only giving certain opinions validity - which discredits any validity your point could have if you are doing that.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:35 pm

Gotta go neither...barely.

I dig the following songs off this album (I Wish My Brother George Was Here) more than this:

Wacky World Of Rapid Transit
Pissin' On Your Steps
Money For Sex
Dr. Bombay (this one makes top 25)
Sleepin' On My Couch

Then comes Mistadobalina...great single though. The album is top 50 or so IMO.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:38 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

CO-SIGN

GOD can suck a fat one.

I'm an atheist so I don't fear hell.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:39 pm

no, its like this:

If you ask someone to give you an opinion on an injury and they tell you you need surgery and they are not a doctor are you supposed to take that as a vaid opinion. I sure as FUCK wouldnt because they dont have the credentials to be telling me i need surgery. Even if the person claimed to know abou injuries, he wouldnt have the credentials in my eyes to give such an opinion.

HOWEVER, if a doctor looked at my injury and told me i needed surgery i would take that as a valid opinion since he has credentials to give that type of advice.

Same logic can be applied to hip hop:

If i ask someone who only listens to 10-20 mainstream artists with the same content and message to give me a GOAT list i wouldnt see it as valid.

HOWEVER, if i ask someone who has a vast majority of hip hop listening experience from different regions and era to give me a GOAT list i would take his opinion as being much more valid. If i was writing a book on the GOATS i would cite this person if i used his list, whereas i wuld never cite the other person.

someone has to prove to have the credentials to have any validity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:42 pm

And it is all based on your opinion Slang. Because unlike a doctor - there is no universal or national requirements or credentials to be a hip-hop fan. There is no school to graduate from or test to pass or anything like that.

This is all your opinion.

If that's the game, then I will say I only value the opinion of hip-hop fans who bought soulja boy cds because that shows me those fans who are truly openminded and only their GOAT lists are valid...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:07 pm

Alan wrote:

I dig the following songs off this album (I Wish My Brother George Was Here) more than this:

Pissin' On Your Steps
Money For Sex
Sleepin' On My Couch

The thing is Pounds, this is Top 100 SINGLES, not songs.

Of the songs you named, only Dr Bombay and Sleepin On My Couch were singles.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:09 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:

Pissin' On Your Steps
Money For Sex
Sleepin' On My Couch

The thing is Pounds, this is Top 100 SINGLES, not songs.

Of the songs you named, only Dr Bombay and Sleepin On My Couch were singles.

It still wouldn't make it. I should have mentioned that....I always understand the rules when I vote. You and Kev seem to forget this at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:12 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

CO-SIGN

GOD can suck a fat one.

SMH!!!

It's easy not to fear hell when you're alive, but once you're dead. Your ass is gonna BURN ETERNALLY and be in more pain than you could EVER imagine.

God loves you, the devil don't give a fuck about you!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:17 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

CO-SIGN

GOD can suck a fat one.

SMH!!!

It's easy not to fear hell when you're alive, but once you're dead. Your ass is gonna BURN ETERNALLY and be in more pain than you could EVER imagine.

LMAO!! good shit KJ. If it turns out I'm wrong and there is a heaven, God would let me in because I lived a good life. If he doesn't, that bitch can take his so called heaven and shove it....lol. No offense intended. I believe I'll be taking an eternal dirt nap one day and that's about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:34 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

CO-SIGN

GOD can suck a fat one.

SMH!!!

LMAO!! good shit KJ. If it turns out I'm wrong and there is a heaven, God would let me in because I lived a good life. If he doesn't, that bitch can take his so called heaven and shove it....lol. No offense intended. I believe I'll be taking an eternal dirt nap one day and that's about it.

All of us are gonna eventually take a dirt nap, but where are spirits go depends on how we live our lives. But part of that involves believing in God. If you say "Fuck God" that's not gonna work in your favor. He'll forgive you for that, but I wouldn't advise thinking like that for the rest of your life.

God has done amazing things for me, especially at times when I was at a really low point in my life. He's helped me overcome the bad times, and helped make the good times even better. He'd do the same for you too.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 10:06 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

CO-SIGN

GOD can suck a fat one.

SMH!!!

All of us are gonna eventually take a dirt nap, but where are spirits go depends on how we live our lives. But part of that involves believing in God. If you say "Fuck God" that's not gonna work in your favor. He'll forgive you for that, but I wouldn't advise thinking like that for the rest of your life.

God has done amazing things for me, especially at times when I was at a really low point in my life. He's helped me overcome the bad times, and helped make the good times even better. He'd do the same for you too.

Where our "spirits" go? lol

Nah...that's cool if it works for you. I was really just saying that to get you going. At home I say "screw god". Again, only joking. More of my family is more like "agnostic" than religious at all...probably atheist in many cases. That's how I was raised, but with good values. I've lived my life better than most, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:33 am

KRob86 wrote:
Hmmm...Na. Catch A Bad One would in a heratbeat though.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:37 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
Well, I have no flaws.

CO-SIGN

GOD can suck a fat one.

SMH!!!

Prove it KJ.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:49 am

smh. This is not a religon topic. Come to think about it, there's only about 10 posts in this thread that are relevant... lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:53 am

Right on man. ^
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh. This is not a religon topic. Come to think about it, there's only about 10 posts in this thread that are relevant... lol

Another relevant post from Shaun, I see.

Out of those 2603 posts, I'd say maybe 173 are relevant. lol
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:05 am

dope song, dont know how i missed this one. oh wait Thu 31 Dec 2009, right i was drunk as fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Hip-Hop Singles #59   Top Hip-Hop Singles #59 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Hip-Hop Singles #59
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3