Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobb Deep Vs. UGK

Go down 
+9
Highsmith
Laced With Slang
Shaun
D.Powell
Alan
Wanduras
TheHazardous
Half
T. Myers
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who U Wit?
UGK
Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Vote_lcap53%Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Mobb Deep
Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:39 am

no, i disagree completely. Bun HAS lost a step, it wasnt as much a drop off as P has but he still lost a step. I mean have you heard some of his new songs? they clearly dont compare to his previous stuff

As far as Prodigy not being better lyrically, thats ridiculous, P would slaughter Bun lyrically and its not even close. And you might say Bun was rap elite in the south which he probably was, when P was considered rap elite it was MUCH more nationally recognized, P was considered one of the best in his prime, Bun never was, nor is
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:42 am

Too Hard To Swallow
The Infamous by a hair
Murda Muzik
Hell On Earth
Dirty Money
UGK 4 Life
Havoc on the boards
Prodigy over Bun B
Neither in the Top 10
and Shook Ones over Murder
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 11:01 am

KRob86 wrote:
Bun B has been held high on people's list in the south for decades. I'm sure in the midwest and east he wasn't but down here he's rap elite all day.

Prodigy was a beast on the mic for what 4 albums (including his 1st solo album). Bun has been in lyrical shape since day one until current. So that is why I took Bun over Prod. Prod use to be a top 20 fav of mine but he fell quicker than the Dow Jones. And Bun's flow murks Prod alone I mean fa real.

And I agree that Prod solo's are waay betta than Bun's. But not lyrically but because of betta beats and betta sounding albums period overall.

Sure, Bun B is elite in the south, but since we are including Prodigy(who is from the east), regions are irrelevant. We are speaking overall.

Also, I just looked at your top 10 mc's. You got Biggie rated 7th or 8th. are you telling me the people ahead of Biggie have better flows? While Bun B excels in one aspect of being a great MC, Prodigy covered all the bases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 11:23 am

I've always thought this talk of prodigy being a great emcee is silly. He's a solid guy who excels over the right production, but he is far from being a truly great emcee or even a competent soloist. He can't carry albums, he lacks the creativity and originality and charisma that great emcees have. He had a good run on 3 mobb deep albums, but at least around here it seems he's a tad overrated.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 12:38 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Brand nubian seriously sucks in comparison. their albums don't hold up, their careers don't hold up... their longevity didn't hold up. sadat and puba are shells of their former selves... bun is still the same elite emcee... add the fact pimp c was a classic producer as well... no question...it's a delusion to think brand nub is in the same hemisphere or planet as UGK.

Grand Puba by himself takes out Bun B and Pimp C.....stop that Pedro..and have you heard Puba-Retroactive???

that shit is bananas....Puba has still got it baby bubba....as for Bun B he was NEVER considered an elite emcee except for those from Tex-ASS....he was always a very good spitter but elite?? elite is Ice Cube...elite is Rakim....elite is Big Daddy Kane...elite is Cool J....elite is Nas...elite is Biggie..etc...etc

Bun B is NOT fuckin with anyone mentioned up above my dude...sorry to burst that tex-ass sized bubble you' ve got right up in your mouth my dude!

your elite list is kinda funny, TO ME. I'll give u cube rakim and NaS, as for the rest (especially cool j, unless u a chick that digs love songs) they had a couple good tacks but not elite in my book.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 12:41 pm

btw, ugk lead this one on all bases but only by a little cuz i really like mobb deep too.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:17 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Brand nubian seriously sucks in comparison. their albums don't hold up, their careers don't hold up... their longevity didn't hold up. sadat and puba are shells of their former selves... bun is still the same elite emcee... add the fact pimp c was a classic producer as well... no question...it's a delusion to think brand nub is in the same hemisphere or planet as UGK.

Grand Puba by himself takes out Bun B and Pimp C.....stop that Pedro..and have you heard Puba-Retroactive???

that shit is bananas....Puba has still got it baby bubba....as for Bun B he was NEVER considered an elite emcee except for those from Tex-ASS....he was always a very good spitter but elite?? elite is Ice Cube...elite is Rakim....elite is Big Daddy Kane...elite is Cool J....elite is Nas...elite is Biggie..etc...etc

Bun B is NOT fuckin with anyone mentioned up above my dude...sorry to burst that tex-ass sized bubble you' ve got right up in your mouth my dude!

your elite list is kinda funny, TO ME. I'll give u cube rakim and NaS, as for the rest (especially cool j, unless u a chick that digs love songs) they had a couple good tacks but not elite in my book.

LOL@ yOGi420™ the motherfuckin bear.....do you mean to tell me that Big Daddy Kane is not elite?? Biggie is not elite?? Cool J either huh?? but E-40 is elite isn't he?? is Mac Dre elite??

Umm Yogi, Cool J would fuckin slaughter both of those dudes with his lyrics from Todd Smith and The DEFinition...lmao!

stop that YOGI!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:21 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I've always thought this talk of prodigy being a great emcee is silly. He's a solid guy who excels over the right production, but he is far from being a truly great emcee or even a competent soloist. He can't carry albums, he lacks the creativity and originality and charisma that great emcees have. He had a good run on 3 mobb deep albums, but at least around here it seems he's a tad overrated.

LMAOOO!

"A solid guy" huh Pedro??

I've always felt that Nickatina was a "solid guy"......or maybe Bun B is a "solid guy"...but Prodigy would destroy both of those dudes.....

overrated?? when you've accomplished what P has in the game, then he is hardly overrated....lol

has he lost a step in 2010?? yes he has...actually 2 to 3 steps but that doesn't diminish what he's already accomplished my dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:08 pm

Giggling Like a Bitch!!!!!!

"Destroy both of those dudes" huh Deandra?

I've always felt Prodigy could "destroy" sadat x.... or maybe he could "destroy" Phonte... but Bun B would obliterate all three of those dudes!

solid guy? When you've accomplished what Bun B has in the game, he's hardly a solid guy... still gigglin

Has he lost a step in 2010? no, he hasn't... actually he might have gotten better, but he would have killed prodigy either way my dude!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:42 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:16 pm

Prodigy would get Sadat...no doubt about that one....he would get Phonte too

but he would completely Hiroshima Bun B....blast up him and his entire hometown in the great state of tex-ASS....

giggles Speedy!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:30 pm

Bun B would detonate Phonte btw
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:35 pm

LOL@ Slang

Phonte would take a shit on Bun B's mustache man

C'MON SON GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

this is not a Wu-Tang Clan or affiliate moment Slang....and we both know that outside of Shaolins finest your knowledge about other emcees is pretty limited....

Cash Rules Everything Around Me-explain the complete meaning of that song in detail Slang??
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:39 pm

r u serious man? Bun B's track record doubles Phonte's. Bun as an MC is 20 times more unique than Phonte, has a better flow, and i prefer Bun's lyrics. Phonte is dope but his voice doesnt standout. Bun is southern royalty, Phonte is never held in that regard
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:40 pm

Bun B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phonte rather easily.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

If we are talking about ACCOMPLISHMENTS then Bun B is beating the shit out of Phonte...as a matter of fact is not even close I have no problem saying that

but if we are talking about LYRICAL skills well then Phonte is murdering Bun B IMO

I would compare this to Jadakiss vs. Scarface....if we are talking about accomplishments and respect and catalog and better career then 'Face is untouchable...but if we are talking about LYRICS then IMO Jada is in 'Face's ass No Homo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:50 pm

Bun B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Phonte

Jadakiss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>face
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

lyrically Jada and Face i can see an argument going either way, but lyricaly Bun >>>> Phonte
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

LOL@ yOGi420™ the motherfuckin bear.....do you mean to tell me that Big Daddy Kane is not elite?? Biggie is not elite?? Cool J either huh?? but E-40 is elite isn't he?? is Mac Dre elite??

Umm Yogi, Cool J would fuckin slaughter both of those dudes with his lyrics from Todd Smith and The DEFinition...lmao!

stop that YOGI!

cool j ain't shit no more. and if u don't see that then there's nothing i can say to you about your taste other than they suck. biggie is just a created entity, kane HAD a couple decent albums for the time. this is 2010 tho. step into this decade homie. I listened to all them in their prime except for biggie. they were good but tired of that old sound, u have to move with the time imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:12 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

stop that YOGI!

cool j ain't shit no more. and if u don't see that then there's nothing i can say to you about your taste other than they suck. biggie is just a created entity, kane HAD a couple decent albums for the time. this is 2010 tho. step into this decade homie. I listened to all them in their prime except for biggie. they were good but tired of that old sound, u have to move with the time imo.

Biggie is a "created LEGENDARY entity". He was better than Mac Dre and 40 Cesspool Water times 100. As are Kane and LL.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 11:12 pm

biggie was only made popular ("dope") cuz of all the old skool samples. hardly cuz of his ability to make dope tracks. and i didn't even claim 40 as being elite. he's dope but i never said elite. this is funny how you can be considered a legend off of an album of classic old skool samples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 11:18 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
biggie was only made popular ("dope") cuz of all the old skool samples. hardly cuz of his ability to make dope tracks. and i didn't even claim 40 as being elite. he's dope but i never said elite. this is funny how you can be considered a legend off of an album of classic old skool samples.

Biggie was an outstanding lyricist. Yeah he did spit over a lot of old school samples but his lyrics are what made him special. No rapper in history has ever made a bigger impact in such a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:31 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
lyrically Jada and Face i can see an argument going either way, but lyricaly Bun >>>> Phonte

LOL....stick to RZA and GZA Slang...that's your specialty
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:40 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

stop that YOGI!

Yogi your hip-hop tastes kinda look like your avatar my dude...and too think your 34 years old and want to believe your 21 again...umm Yogi grow the fuck up my dude....your still living amongst the saturday morning cartoons lil man....you idolize Mac Dre who is NOT lyrical and E-40 who sounds like he PUKING when he's rapping...

Cool J's last album Exit 13 was a 4 star effort IMO...it began as 3 and moved up to 4 after repeated listening and showed me that if Cool J wants too he can still spit...and can certainly outspit your heroes with his worse lyrics...

as far as you speaking on Kane...there is no one in this decade who can spit like him IMO...NO ONE

if your "tired" of the old school sound then that is one thing but to make these idiotic comments is another thing......you sound like your the real fuckin YOGI saying bullshit like this....like your really stuck in Jellystone Park or something...don't you do drugs??you get real high a lot right?? it's starting to show Yogi the bear...put the weed and coke cigarettes down and act like your 34 years old my dude....the High School days are done "Yogi"...everything's gonna be alright Boo-Boo!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:42 am

yOGi420™ wrote:

this dude is a DRUG ADDICT mane(mayne)...he just said Biggie didn't make "dope tracks" and thats what his entire career outside of his lyricaly ability was based on....

Yogi is a fuckin crackhead Big Grin
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 12:53 pm

D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

this dude is a DRUG ADDICT mane(mayne)...he just said Biggie didn't make "dope tracks" and thats what his entire career outside of his lyricaly ability was based on....

Hahahahaahha u take your tired ass worn out artists and boring east Coast sound too fucking serious. And that is what is wrong with most east coasters,they think that if u don't make tracks using the boring formula that is standard than u ain't making "real" hip hop. Well this mentality is bullshit. Sorry but I ain't falling for the mind washed bullshit u have Been forced into believing. To say I'm a crack head just because I don't agree with your boring sence of what's "dope" is also so laughable. Get off your high east coast horse and realize that we don't all have to agree with you or your tastes in music. And lastly, I thought this thread was about ugk and mobb deep, not these tired artists u keep trying to force on me.
Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 313114
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 12:56 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

Hahahahaahha u take your tired ass worn out artists and boring east Coast sound too fucking serious. And that is what is wrong with most east coasters,they think that if u don't make tracks using the boring formula that is standard than u ain't making "real" hip hop. Well this mentality is bullshit. Sorry but I ain't falling for the mind washed bullshit u have Been forced into believing. To say I'm a crack head just because I don't agree with your boring sence of what's "dope" is also so laughable. Get off your high east coast horse and realize that we don't all have to agree with you or your tastes in music. And lastly, I thought this thread was about ugk and mobb deep, not these tired artists u keep trying to force on me. Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 313114

Who's trying to "force" anything on you Boo-Boo?? at the end of the day you like whatever it is that you like right??

like I said earlier nothing you have said is valid...it's all drug abuse convo IMO....but then again you have your favorites and I also remember that you were the same guy agreeing with that other crack head who made a brief appearance on this forum so that in itself speaks volumes about you Boo-Boo!! continue to do you my dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:02 pm

Like it or not, Powell, but Yogi has listened to hip hop just as long as you have, listens to the same damn east coast artists that have been shoved down our collective throats for 20 years, and has some up with a different opinion than you. It's like I've been saying all along, NYC is just another region on the hip hop map. It may have been where hip hop started, but that doesn't mean shit in the scheme of things. You know why kids don't respect the old school? Because the social security set starts every convo by saying "you know what's wrong with kids today". Just accept that neither of you are going to change your opinions and keep it moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:04 pm

D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

LMAO Powell you're right, but don't hate on the REAL Yogi Bear. Unlike this Yogi, He's smarter than the average!!!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:19 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

LMAO Powell you're right, but don't hate on the REAL Yogi Bear. Unlike this Yogi, He's smarter than the average!!!

U both seem like u are part of the special group of kids that would show up to school on that little bus with helmets on. Laughing I'm a crack head cuz I don't agree with your idols? How retarded does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:37 pm

smh. I love how Yogi says that he doesn't like Biggie, and the War Of 1812 gets reinacted by the veterans of said war. Then, said old people say one of Yogi's favorites is trash, without giving any reasons, just because he sucks, and Yogi stays civil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:43 pm

It's true. Yogi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

thanx guys. just trying to act my age. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

Oh, and just for good measure, Biggie = Overrated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:53 pm

Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 222431
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:53 pm

Fuck the east coast. Nas sucks. Rakim couldn't see Master P's flow.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

Shaun wrote:
Oh, and just for good measure, Biggie = Overrated

Finally, someone with their head screwed on right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:55 pm

Biggie had better flow, lyrics, subject matter, and overall skill than Mac Dre.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:55 pm

opinions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:59 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT UGK AND MOBB DEEP.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 2:10 pm

hahahhaahaha i know jeff. i tried to get back to that a while ago but these 2 special needs members just cant get that through their helmet holes.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 2:15 pm

The UGK/Mobb Deep discussion is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 2:17 pm

IT WILL NEVER BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUN B RAPES PRODIGY WIT P'S TAP DANCING SHOES WHILE P IS IN HIS BALLERINA OUTFIT.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

Jeff wrote:
IT WILL NEVER BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUN B RAPES PRODIGY WIT P'S TAP DANCING SHOES WHILE P IS IN HIS BALLERINA OUTFIT.

Laughing nicely put.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:04 pm

Jeff wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

SMH, you weren't saying that to Yogi. Sounds like ur playing favorites.

And I already made my point. Prodigy in his prime>>>>>>>>>>Bun's whole career

And Yogi, you're more qualified for stealing picnic baskets than judging hip-hop

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:05 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

That's not a point, it's a blatant lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

Jeff wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

That's not a point, it's a blatant lie.

Nope it's a fact. Prodigy in his prime was considered one of the best lyricists in the game. Bun has never been given such praise.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

A fact, huh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:13 pm

Shaun wrote:
A fact, huh...

Indeed Shaun. I like Bun, but lyrically he's never spit anything on the level of Shook Ones, Eye For An Eye, Temperature's Rising, QU-Hectic, Hell On Earth, Drop A Gem On Em, It's Mine, G.O.D. Part III, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:15 pm

KJ,
Stating that someone had some opinion at some point is indeed a fact - about an occurrence - but it says nothing at all about the opinion itself.

It is a fact a lot of people think illmatic is classic - but it is not a fact illmatic is a classic, because that is an opinion.

I hope you can comprehend this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobb Deep Vs. UGK
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next