Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobb Deep Vs. UGK

Go down 
+9
Highsmith
Laced With Slang
Shaun
D.Powell
Alan
Wanduras
TheHazardous
Half
T. Myers
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who U Wit?
UGK
Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Vote_lcap53%Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Mobb Deep
Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Vote_lcap47%Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:33 pm

Jeff wrote:
Like it or not, Powell, but Yogi has listened to hip hop just as long as you have, listens to the same damn east coast artists that have been shoved down our collective throats for 20 years, and has some up with a different opinion than you. It's like I've been saying all along, NYC is just another region on the hip hop map. It may have been where hip hop started, but that doesn't mean shit in the scheme of things. You know why kids don't respect the old school? Because the social security set starts every convo by saying "you know what's wrong with kids today". Just accept that neither of you are going to change your opinions and keep it moving.

NYC is the GOAT Jeffrey...not Iowa like you think...as far as "accepting" Boo-Boo's opinion.....well I accept it as drugged out conversation and nothing more and thats my opinion on it Big Grin
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:38 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Oh, and just for good measure, Biggie = Overrated

Finally, someone with their head screwed on right.

that's an opinion too and thats all good

oh and just for another opinion

K-Rino= OVERRATED

Mac Dre=OVERRATED

thank goodness the majority of this overrating only occurs here on my favorite hip-hop forum...yeah it's still my favorite....if your not in a great mood after visiting this place and having convo's with Boo-Boo and Tranny and Iowa's Finest then something is wrong with you mane(mayne)...I mean these are the types of guys that make people's weeks much more enjoyable.....thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:39 pm

he can srp. not enough brain cells to comprehend it.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:43 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Like it or not, Powell, but Yogi has listened to hip hop just as long as you have, listens to the same damn east coast artists that have been shoved down our collective throats for 20 years, and has some up with a different opinion than you. It's like I've been saying all along, NYC is just another region on the hip hop map. It may have been where hip hop started, but that doesn't mean shit in the scheme of things. You know why kids don't respect the old school? Because the social security set starts every convo by saying "you know what's wrong with kids today". Just accept that neither of you are going to change your opinions and keep it moving.

NYC is the GOAT Jeffrey...not Iowa like you think...as far as "accepting" Boo-Boo's opinion.....well I accept it as drugged out conversation and nothing more and thats my opinion on it Big Grin

Where do u get that my opinion is drugged out??? because it doesn't coincide with your opinion??? I'm sure that if you ask most people in cali who's opinion is more on point, you would not be the one they side with. So does that mean that they are all drugged out as well??? Your thought process is confusing me.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:56 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Where do u get that my opinion is drugged out??? because it doesn't coincide with your opinion??? I'm sure that if you ask most people in cali who's opinion is more on point, you would not be the one they side with. So does that mean that they are all drugged out as well??? Your thought process is confusing me.

I've been to Cali many times Boo-Boo and the funny shit about that is where I was as recently as last year (2009) (Long Beach, Anaheim, San Deigo, Hollywood, Downtown L.A., Santa Ana) I heard more Biggie and Jay-Z then anything....I almost forgot I was in Cali.....I was thinking I would hear more Quik or E-40 or some other Cali groups but even they know where the GOATS reside man.....I think the opinions your referring to all live in Jelly Stone Park, CA I guess....go over to those places I mentioned and tell me what you hear blaring out of the speakers....lol

NYC=GOAT....now your upset too......Boo-Hoo...Boo-Boo!
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:23 pm

Besides SD & Disneyland have you been to anywhere anybody would want to visit? All those other places you named are shitholes, well I've never been to Santa Ana. What the fuck did you go to Santa Ana for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:32 pm

Disney is technically in santa ana.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:34 pm

You sure, I walked to ESPN Zone 2 years ago from Garden Grove?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

You know what... nah...it's just close...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:43 pm

It is close, that's probably where Powell's hotel was, unless he took in a Mater Dei football game, I know of no other reason to be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:47 pm

My fam lived in santa ana when they first got here for like 3-4 years.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:56 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
My fam lived in santa ana when they first got here for like 3-4 years.

The same family that now live in my place of birth?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:58 pm

^^^^No mammas pussy jokes please Shaun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 6:01 pm

nah, this was my fam fam - mom, dad, - my sister was born in santa ana - then they moved to texas and I was born here.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 6:01 pm

smh. I don't make those jokes, good sir.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 6:07 pm

hahhahahahaha, this thread is on it's way to being unsalvageable. I apologize for my part in its decline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 6:14 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ,
Stating that someone had some opinion at some point is indeed a fact - about an occurrence - but it says nothing at all about the opinion itself.

It is a fact a lot of people think illmatic is classic - but it is not a fact illmatic is a classic, because that is an opinion.

I hope you can comprehend this.

SMH. With that flawed theory, then anything being considered a consensus classic is only opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 6:19 pm

That's the point...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 6:27 pm

Indeed. That is precisely the point. It is not flawed theory. adding "consensus" in front of an opinion does not turn it into a fact.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Jeff wrote:

I've been to Cali many times Boo-Boo and the funny shit about that is where I was as recently as last year (2009) (Long Beach, Anaheim, San Deigo, Hollywood, Downtown L.A., Santa Ana) I heard more Biggie and Jay-Z then anything....I almost forgot I was in Cali.....I was thinking I would hear more Quik or E-40 or some other Cali groups but even they know where the GOATS reside man.....I think the opinions your referring to all live in Jelly Stone Park, CA I guess....go over to those places I mentioned and tell me what you hear blaring out of the speakers....lol

NYC=GOAT....now your upset too......Boo-Hoo...Boo-Boo!

You must have been hangin out with people that came with you. I rarely, if ever, hear biggie or jay, that is unless its some one bumpin those radio regulars which are being paid to play them. any one that is slappin cds don't have them coming on. cali locals play local music. sorry to say that you are sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 8:40 am

no mistakes stupid I heard what heard...now your denying that too?? I couldn't believe it either I was like where is Quik?? where is E-40?? where is west side connection?? all I heard was a bunch of Biggie old school shit too like Juicy...Dolly My Baby.....Who Shot Ya

and I heard a bunch of Jay-Z bangin out of whips as well....

and you know what...it was good to hear it out there....like I said your Cali dudes know damn well where the GOATS reside and while some of them do live in Cali...most of them live out in NYC.....hey Boo-Boo get over it mane (mayne)....it doesn't take any money out of your pockets so why do you care?? shit you don't even live in southern cali...your a damn 'Frisco head...lmao!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 1:43 pm

Actually i don't live in frisco either STUPID. and maybe the geezers you were around played that tired shit, but people up on anything new ain't gonna be putting that on. Here in CENTRAL cali the only biggie/jay i hear comin outta cars is from chicks playing the radio stations, which like i said b4, only play it cuz they get PAID to play it. Any1 with a real system and is bumpin jams are bumpin west shit cuz the east beats (for the most part) are lacking a real bassline. kick-drums won't move speakers and a majority of what you listen to lack a tru bassline. I ain't dissin what you like just saying its missing something that appeals to a lot of us out here. If you wanna get all butt-hurt and pretend you know about what the scene is like out here, than go ahead and believe what you want. I'm just telling you what I know from my daily experience.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:26 pm

I'm not pretending about anything Boo-Boo....your the one whose upset because your Cali breathen were playing NYC sounds...whether you believe this or not is not relevant to this discussion...it would be the samething if you came to NYC and heard a bunch of Cali artists being bumped...you would probably be surprised too just like I was...

K.Rob would love visiting NYC right now because these southern artists are being bumped on a continual basis right now

oh and how the FUCK are you 34 years old and calling a 38 year old man an "old geezer"???

Yogi it's time to grow up man...use another name...your not really Yogi....your not really a part of Mac Dre's crew.....you have kids according to you and a family...does your family call you Yogi?? I'm sure you are just dad to them right?? GROW THE FUCK UP my dude your a disgrace on this forum right now man.....
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:47 pm

D.Powell wrote:
I'm not pretending about anything Boo-Boo....your the one whose upset because your Cali breathen were playing NYC sounds...whether you believe this or not is not relevant to this discussion...it would be the samething if you came to NYC and heard a bunch of Cali artists being bumped...you would probably be surprised too just like I was...

K.Rob would love visiting NYC right now because these southern artists are being bumped on a continual basis right now

oh and how the FUCK are you 34 years old and calling a 38 year old man an "old geezer"???

Yogi it's time to grow up man...use another name...your not really Yogi....your not really a part of Mac Dre's crew.....you have kids according to you and a family...does your family call you Yogi?? I'm sure you are just dad to them right?? GROW THE FUCK UP my dude your a disgrace on this forum right now man.....

I have to listen to what you like to be considered a "grown-up" in your eyes? I need to regress back to the beginnings on hip hop to be a "grown-up"? I have to use a different name to be a "grown-up"? I'm a disgrace to this forum because I don't have the same tastes as the majority here? When the fuck did I ever claim to be part of Mac Dre's crew? Is it because I like his style so I'm part of his crew? Are you part of jay/biggie's crews? you really don't make sense with these accusations. I have to be a different person to make you happy? well sorry "my dude" none of that is going to happen. When are you going to realize that I don't like the same shit you like? I do actually enjoy some thing you might approve of but that is not my goal in life Laughing My Ass Off I don't limit myself to just west music, I like what has a good track with a style ot rapping that just goes with the track. I like a lot f south mid-west AND east artists. just maybe not the ones that you consider "legends" simply because my taste is different than yours. That does not mean that you are more "grown-up" it just means we look for different things in music. Good Music
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:04 pm

Yogi will always be Yogi, He earned that motherfucking name before I ever met him. How you gonna tell someone with a nickname to drop it and grow up? I'm sure a ton of mofo's from your old block still have/use them. "Grow up", give me a fuckin break dumbass, your on a hip hop forum on the internet. Go out and make some new friends and stop being such a cyber snatch.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:42 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Yogi will always be Yogi, He earned that motherfucking name before I ever met him. How you gonna tell someone with a nickname to drop it and grow up? I'm sure a ton of mofo's from your old block still have/use them. "Grow up", give me a fuckin break dumbass, your on a hip hop forum on the internet. Go out and make some new friends and stop being such a cyber snatch.

You are right. I'm just a Ass Licker Ass Licker Ass Licker Ass Licker Ass Licker Monkey Piss Right Monkey Piss Right Monkey Piss Right

Yo man this is DISGUSTING! Shit Hit The Fan
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:52 pm

tru
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 6:33 pm

LOL @ Pedro for the editing button
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 6:34 pm

actually it's your boyfriend and lover "romped" thats the professional ass licker....I mean his name is ROMPED...
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

Shaking My Head u mad cuz he understands where I'm from??? now thats the way I expect a Ass Licker to think
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 3:22 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
Shaking My Head u mad cuz he understands where I'm from??? now thats the way I expect a Ass Licker to think

I'm glad he "understands" where your from Yogi......does he know your bra size and what your favorite food is too??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:15 pm

The real question is what is a 38 year old man doing online at 0330
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:26 pm

The real question is why did you just post military time.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm

Shaun wrote:
The real question is why did you just post military time.

The real question is why you asked that when you know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:33 pm

Exactly you asking a military man why he used military time is dumb, just like me asking a gay like you why you took a mans dick in your mouth
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:35 pm

Uh... alright. Did your half retarded, no armed, hermaphodite sibling type that for you?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:36 pm

Shaun wrote:
Uh... alright. Did your half retarded, no armed, hermaphodite sibling type that for you?

Weak
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:37 pm

Not even close to as weak as "just like me asking a gay like you why you took a mans dick in your mouth"
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 4:48 pm

Steve wrote:
The real question is what is a 38 year old man doing online at 0330

he's doing his paperwork from the previous day and prepping himself for an upcoming meeting with an investor in some commercial properties and life insurance for himself and his family...

umm it's called getting that PAPER Steven...it's called working my dude....the laptop stays on for me almost 24/7 so I have access anytime I'm awake.....got it Pac jr.?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:14 pm

I'd call you biggies brother bt the only thing y'all have in common is your stomach
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:19 pm

Steve wrote:
I'd call you biggies brother bt the only thing y'all have in common is your stomach

nah I'm 6ft and 210lbs....I'm in great shape my dude sorry! and I'd probably bust your ass in some b-ball too...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:21 pm

lol your old ass couldnt keep up with me son!

im a bball champ
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:30 pm

lol....I'd love to see you so I could run circles around you....you smoke right?? I remember you saying that for some reason...anyway it wouldn't matter because this wouldn't be fantasy b-ball my dude....I'd bust you up for real...shit I'd bust up Norf's tall and doofy ass too......I'm 100% positive of that 1 too...the handle is still very ill baby bubba and the jump shot is shooting over 55% trust me there man! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:31 pm

wtf? i don't smoke.

and if im not in the best physical shape of anyone here, i'd be absolutely shocked...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:53 pm

I'd wreck Powell in some ball
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 6:00 pm

LOL @ Shaun...man your still a damn infant, how is this possible?? lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

1) Steve, I'm in pretty good shape.

2) How'd my name come up?

3) Powell, I'd crush you in hoops. 6'0" & 210lbs? LMAO..no way does a 38 year old midget beat me in hoops. If I'm not dunking on you (very likely), I'm raining j's all over the place because you ain't blockin' shit. I ain't LBJ or no shit like that, but I'm pretty sure you can't see me. lol

We can set that up whenever. Summer leagues are over...I need a vic or two.

That is all. Continue hating...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:08 pm

lmao. I stand by what I said, too
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:29 pm

If you guys ever play ball, make sure you record it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:32 pm

I would honestly pay $100 to each person to ball on tape. My word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep Vs. UGK   Mobb Deep Vs. UGK - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobb Deep Vs. UGK
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next