Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dope Midwest Shit Day 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:46 pm

Trick Trick - My City featuring Guilty Simpson and Marv Won (of the Fat Killahz) off his album "Bad Guy".

Trick Trick is a producer/mc, and an OG in the streets of Detroit. He was the founding member of the Goon Skwad (with Proof and some other local legends like Supa MC), and a longtime affiliate of D12.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:54 pm

this is dope of course, have you heard any of the Goon Sqwad albums?

and everyone kills this, and at this pt everyone knows how much of a Guilty stan i am
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:55 pm

and this is off "The Villain"...was Bad Guy the original title or something?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 2:05 pm

This is dope. It makes me want to check into GS again...I had pretty much written him off after the 07(08?) album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 2:12 pm

Bad Guy was the mixtape, I was unaware it made it onto The Villain. I have yet to buy that one, but People Vs is really dope IMO.

There's only one Goon Skwad album to my knowledge and it's extremely rare. It's on a ton of midwest/detroit blogspots though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 5:50 pm

Trick Trick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 5:57 pm

I don't like Trick Trick face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 6:50 pm

Uh, kay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 2   Dope Midwest Shit Day 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dope Midwest Shit Day 2
Page 1 of 1