Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 1   Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 12:48 am

We're going to start with Eminem.

Skills?-Check

Produces?-Check

Has he used the N-word on record?-Yes, in the infamous tapes from the early 90's, as well as calling Proof his "Nig" on his first locally pressed single "Biterphobia".

Paid Dues?-I'd say so. Em earned his stripes in NUMEROUS battles in and out of Detroit. Now, his "second place" spot from the Scribble Jam is definitely debatable (Rhymefest dropped out, meaning Em got 3rd place AT BEST and fourth at worst), he definitely ran the NYC underground circuit before dropping on Aftermath (recording with Thirstin Howl III, High & Mighty, on Rawkus compilations). I'd say Em definitely earned his spot.

Nero's Thoughts-I like Em as an mc. I never thought I was gonna buy Relapse, but I d/led it first and couldn't front on how dope it is dispite my personal feelings on his previous recordings, how he dealt with Proofs passing, the subsequent release of almost every artist on his label (Obie Trice, Bobby Creekwater, Stat Quo, Young Zee, etc), how he dealt with the release of the tapes of his racist rants, his personal life (drug addict and admitted wife beater), etc.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 1   Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 12:59 am

Em's badass, we all know this except the hateful.

Try some Smoov Biscuts