Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2   Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:17 am

Vanilla Ice

Skills?-Eh, not as bad as everyone makes him out to be, but not great. I'd say servicable for a hip-pop artist.

Produces?-Yeah. Remember, if "Ice Ice Baby" wasn't one of the biggest singles of all time, sampling might not be as huge of a deal as it is now. Ice produced it, as well as the other samplified riff on the A-SIDE of Ice Ice Baby, "Play That Fonky Music Whiteboy".

Has He Used The N-Word On Record?-Not to my knowledge.

Paid Dues?-Maybe in reverse. Certainly he didn't pay any upfront, Ice bright new meaning to the term "overnight success".

Nero's Thoughts-Ice is similar to MC Hammer in that he did pioneer hip hop in the mainstream (not sure if we should thank him or kill him for that), but his skills are average at best. I'm not a fan. Hey, he could ride motocross at least.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2   Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 2:08 am

lol i like Ice as a person, but not as a rapper. Dude should get his own reality show and see how long it lasts before he breaks every camera
Back to top Go down

Nero's White Rapper of the Day, Day 2
Page 1 of 1