Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?

Go down 
+4
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
Jason
Esco
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:38 pm

Or first if you don't think Eminem is the nicest. Here is a VERY abbreviated list of white rappers to choose from:

Haystak
Eyedea
El Gant
Chilly Tee
Snow
Bubba Sparxx
MC Serch
Pete Nice
Vanilla Ice
Violent J
Brother Ali
RA The Rugged Man
Mr Eon
Apathy
Vinnie Paz
Knonam
Big Jess
Mac Lethal
Paul Wall
Paradime
RA Sion
Everlast
Necro
Ill Bill
Slaine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:40 pm

For solo MC's I'd go with Serch as the second nicest white boy, but for acts I'd go with the Beastie Boys.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:41 pm

no Cage up there Nero? He may not be 2nd nicest but the man deserves his credit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:44 pm

Serch? That's crazy but respectable. I just don't like his whole "I wish I was black" attitude.

Don't Forget:

Hot Karl
Sixtoo
Sage Francis
Hush
Tow Down
Aesop Rock
Cage
El-P
T-Bo
Kane Kioff
John Brown
Shamrock
Prozak
Menoxide Child
Jamie Madrox
Copywrite

And Slug is mixed, so I'm not counting him.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:45 pm

Aesop Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:48 pm

I say Everlast hands down the man has delivery, style, and lyrics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:48 pm

Even more:

Madchild
Tightest Whitest
Genovese
JoJo Pelligrino
Johnny Blanco
Evidence
Princess Superstar
Sarai
Invincible
Lady Sovereign
Beastie Boys
Back to top Go down

Serch isn't a poser N3RO, it's just that he's a hip-hop mark and grew up around black people. He was actually going to become a Rabbi prior to him and Pete Nice blowin up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:50 pm

And Brother Ali would be number 3!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:56 pm

Mickey Avalon
Asher Roth
Northern State
Jesse Moss (sucks ass, btw)
MC 9000 Ft Jesus
Bloodhound Gang
Fred Durst
Nick Hexum (311)
John Cena
Esoteric
Kid Rock
Lil Wyte
Joaquin Pheonix
Powder P
Skinhead Rob
Mike Skinner (the Streets)
Ugly Duckling
Paul Barman

And who could forget Mark Wahlberg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:56 pm

I know what you're saying KJ, but he was on a song called "Blak Iz Blak" for christ's sake.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:58 pm

Everlast, Evidence, Virtuoso, and RA Rugged Man
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:58 pm

i also like Ill Bill
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:59 pm

Brother Ali was going to be my choice, but i'm loving Kev's Everlast pick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:00 pm

Virtuoso is white? I swore I'd heard him say the n-word before...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:02 pm

And I agree with Kev a lot more since LCN came out then 4 or 5 years ago. I think his career is a LIL tarnished by a wack HOP record, Everlasting, the beefs with Eminem/Ice T/Dj Quik, and doing a lot of none rap stuff in his later years. Still, a really dope Mc, though, no question about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:17 pm

Sabac Red
Mr. Hyde
Riviera Regime
NGP
Goretex
Sole
Mr. Cane
A.Wolf
Shane Capone
Dutch The Great
Killa Klump
Jelly Joe
Glueazy
Obnoxious
Whiteout
Jelly Joe
Jelly Roll
Chad Aarmes
Lexx Luger
Whitey Pines
Q Ball
OD
Murdoc
Oktaine
Bukshot
Moonshine Bandits
Phunk Junkees
2 Skinnee J'z
Shadowyze
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:19 pm

yea I was thinking Ill Bill also, and even though Necro has limited content, he's pretty damn original on the mic and the breaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:24 pm

EC Illa
Miilkbone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:32 pm

Mic One
Shy One
4 Pound
Sphix 045, apparently as well
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:33 pm

i thought Virtuoso was white...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:53 pm

He could be lol, I thought I heard him say the n-word so I assumed he was black.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 12:44 am

Wow Nero all that pale skin and no love for my favorite Smoov-E, or my 2nd favorite Young Dru, or my 3rd favorite Majr D. You Loathe Cali or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 12:55 am

I put Dutch the Great, Shadowyze, and Mista Cane on there...I'm not familiar with those dudes.

I like Playalitical as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 12:56 am

Baysicx are decent, too.

AND I had the mad under-rated A.Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 1:02 am

I totally understand, seeing as I have never heard of the guys you just mentioned. Crazy how much I haven't heard thats out there and all you see publicized is Paul Wall, Everlast & Em. Nice call on Skinhead Rob, not very good but his tats from Cartoon are amazing & I really love that song of his with Boo Yaa Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:58 am

And, Charli Baltimore. She's white, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:05 am

lol @ Charlie Baltimore.

Have none of you heard much Apathy? Dude is a beast. smhhh
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:09 am

Apathy's album was kind of mediocre in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:17 am

Edan has gone overlooked in this thread, he deserves mention over most of these guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:19 am

Yeah, I always forget Edan is white, honestly.

And Apathy is dope, but his solo was kinda underwhelming.

Charli Baltimore is mixed, we've been over this before. I'm not gonna start throwing in dude from Kid N Play, Bizzy Bone, etc. because they're mixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 1:59 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
I just don't like his whole "I wish I was black" attitude.

Did he (Serch) say something to this effect? Or is this just your opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:00 pm

Jason wrote:
Edan has gone overlooked in this thread, he deserves mention over most of these guys.

Cosigned. Dude has 2 of the sickest records out post-2000. Both are classics IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:04 pm

As a group, I definitely give it to The Beastie Boys. Hands down.

Brother Ali is #1 IMO (as I've mention in other similar threads)

#2? Maybe Eligh of Living Legends. Dude is completely sick and far too underrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:58 pm

Grip Grand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 4:02 pm

Al, did you read the part about him being on a song called "Blak Iz Blak"? You don't find that...uh, douchebaggy?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 5:11 pm

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:

#2? Maybe Eligh of Living Legends. Dude is completely sick and far too underrated.

Eminem rapping about hallucinating and Jason Vorhees >> Brother Ali rapping about social awareness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 5:13 pm

tru dat slang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 5:18 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:

Eminem rapping about hallucinating and Jason Vorhees >> Brother Ali rapping about social awareness

To you maybe. But don't think I don't like lyrics about weird or humorous stuff. Just not from Em...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:29 pm

Unknown Prophets cover...nice piece even if I'm not a huge fan of their work.

And I don't get what you hate so much about Em, Al. I think it's safe to say acts like UK and Atmosphere wouldn't have the fanbases they currently enjoy without Eminem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 8:35 am

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Unknown Prophets cover...nice piece even if I'm not a huge fan of their work.

And I don't get what you hate so much about Em, Al. I think it's safe to say acts like UK and Atmosphere wouldn't have the fanbases they currently enjoy without Eminem.

Yeah, I always thought the cover was tight. I got mine autographed. Cool

We can play the influence game all day. I just don't feel Em's content/lyrics in any way shape or form. Plenty of artists I like were heavily influenced by Jay-Z too, and I'm not a big fan of his either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:13 am

I'm not saying INFLUENCED BY I'm saying that Eminem opened up a bunch of white kids that may have been listening to rock predominantly and gave some hip hop a chance. Eminem is overly emotional in his music (and often suffers from giving the listener too much information) and I think that he opened up a lot of kids to acts like Slug, etc.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 4:51 pm

Cross between Ill Bill and Monoxide.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:30 pm

You're really gonna put Menoxide up there?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:44 pm

Hell yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:50 pm

I'm not a Twiztid fan, but I always thought Jamie was the better of the two. What's that line on the Chainsmoker LP where he's like "something crawling up my ear..makin it hard to hear" I dunno but it was DOPE.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:55 pm

crap...I only heard Chainsmoker once... Monoxide really stepped his flow up when Independent's Day dropped IMO
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:55 pm

Godd*mn word censoring smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:49 pm

"There's something crawling up my back - whispering affirmations of enlightenment in one ear, screaming carnal curses in the other, so its kinda hard to hear" -Jamie Madrox on Menoxide's Chainsmoker LP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 10:07 am

lol @ Apathy's "Eastern Philosophy" being mediocre.

Even if we did include that piece of logic, are we judging who is the "second nicest white rapper" by one album? smhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?   Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the SECOND nicest white rapper?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next