Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets

Go down 
+6
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
ACRID"
D.Powell
Half
T. Myers
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Empty
PostSubject: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:35 am

This has to be highway robbery. Even with the suspension, a 5th rd pick is a steal for a potential elite receiver in his prime. I hope the Steelers know something we don't.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:54 am

Yeah, this is pretty gay.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:57 am

shit with this move the Jets might be in the Superbowl next year....and that would be the wrong NYC team in it...but the Jets are looking that good right now..and if their draft turns out to be even half good then they should be the favorites to be in the big game next year...they've picked up so far:

Antonio Cromartie
La Dainian Tomlinson
Santonio Holmes

and they still have Darelle Revis...Mark Sanchez.....Braylon Edwards..... and Leon Washington is coming back....

all you Jets fans should be pretty happy this upcoming year...lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 10:03 am

I think that may be a bit pre-mature Powell, but i agree that they have the pieces. I love Cromartie as their 2nd corner. They have 3 really good receivers for Sanchez. I don't think there is a nickelback that can handle Cotchery. Plus, i really believe in Rex Ryan, and i love his attitude. His team feeds off of it, and his defense is only going to get better as he gets more of his own players. I think The Patriots stronghold on that division is in serious jeopardy.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 10:05 am

Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery will help Sanchez be a better QB, the running game will also benefit-

the Jets are looking like a force to be reckoned with in their divison-....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 10:57 am

But they gave up a draft pick! That draft pick could have been Jesus or some sort of super player. In 10 years when Santonio Holmes retires, what will they have left?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 10:59 am

Lionel Hutz wrote:
But they gave up a draft pick! That draft pick could have been Jesus or some sort of super player. In 10 years when Santonio Holmes retires, what will they have left?

There is a huge difference between giving up a 2nd and 4th(potentially 3rd) rd pick for an aging QB on a team that is not ready to contend compared to a potentially elite receiver in his prime for a 5th rd pick on a team that is ready to contend now. Good try though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:02 am

QB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WR

easily - your move.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:04 am

Lionel Hutz wrote:
QB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WR

easily - your move.

When the circumstances are equal, a QB is easily more valuable, but circumstances are completely different. Your move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:05 am

smh - stop changing your fucking answers - your move.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:09 am

smh, you are completely foolish right now. You sound like an uneducated fool talking around the water cooler. in no way are these two situations comparable. The Jets were a playoff team last, and they've added to need positions in anticipation for a deeper run in the playoffs. The Redskins sacrificed their 2nd round pick and a 4th for a QB who will not help them win a SB. The Jets gave up a 5th. not even close to comparable. Do your research next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:14 am

QBs are more valuable than WRs - they will cost more - what is a bigger value? A QB like McNabb for a 2nd and 4th or a WR like Holmes for 5th? There is a valid argument to be had on either side for value - neither is the slam dunk - irregardless of the situation. You seem to put too much stock into draft picks when it comes to McNabb - if I tell you that 5th round pick could potential be a franchise player what will you say? It doesn't matter, right? It's a gamble, right? You either apply the rules equally across the board or don't apply them at all.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:19 am

Lionel Hutz wrote:
QBs are more valuable than WRs - they will cost more - what is a bigger value? A QB like McNabb for a 2nd and 4th or a WR like Holmes for 5th? There is a valid argument to be had on either side for value - neither is the slam dunk - irregardless of the situation. You seem to put too much stock into draft picks when it comes to McNabb - if I tell you that 5th round pick could potential be a franchise player what will you say? It doesn't matter, right? It's a gamble, right? You either apply the rules equally across the board or don't apply them at all.

If you were the Falcons, would you rather have Brees and Tomlinson and Brees or Vick? That's how important a pick is. There is always a gamble involved. The job an owner and GM must do is minimize the risk. There isn't much risk involved in just giving up a 5th rd pick for a receiver in his prime on a team ready to win now. It is completely different than what the Redskins did. The rules do not apply across the board. Only a fool would think that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:22 am

Your theory makes no sense. Washington has the most to lost so they should gamble hardest?

Really?

A first round pick is hardly a guarantee - so now 2nd and 4th round picks are money?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:26 am

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Your theory makes no sense. Washington has the most to lost so they should gamble hardest?

Really?

A first round pick is hardly a guarantee - so now 2nd and 4th round picks are money?

You think McNabb playing behind a horrible offensive line and out of Andy Reid's system isn't a gamble. Washington has next to no chance of winning anything significant, but that didn't prevent them from sacrificing their potential future for a cloudy present. It wasn't a good trade for them to make. It does not make sense on any level other to appease Shannahan and the fans now. it was not a smart decision for their team.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:51 am

Ugh that was a really slick move the Jets. I guess I can't make fun of them anymore. Steelers got shafted. With Hines getting up in age (but still solid) who will be the key playmaker (aside from Mend)....Heath Miller??? lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:55 am

Hannibal wrote:
Ugh that was a really slick move the Jets. I guess I can't make fun of them anymore. Steelers got shafted. With Hines getting up in age (but still solid) who will be the key playmaker (aside from Mend)....Heath Miller??? lol

I like Mike Wallace, but if they expect Wallace to replace Holmes, who will replace the production they got from Wallace? It seems like a personal decision more than anything. Yet, they continue to stand by the white QB who has been accused of sexual assault twice. On the surface it looks like their race and the position they play has led to a double standard IMO.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:05 pm

Fuck the Jets
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:19 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:

There is a huge difference between giving up a 2nd and 4th(potentially 3rd) rd pick for an aging QB on a team that is not ready to contend compared to a potentially elite receiver in his prime for a 5th rd pick on a team that is ready to contend now. Good try though.

Yeeeah..Im going with TMyers on this one.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Hannibal wrote:

I like Mike Wallace, but if they expect Wallace to replace Holmes, who will replace the production they got from Wallace? It seems like a personal decision more than anything. Yet, they continue to stand by the white QB who has been accused of sexual assault twice. On the surface it looks like their race and the position they play has led to a double standard IMO.

My whole thing is suspension/disciplinary action talk before an actual conclusion is made..kinda like a "Guilty till proven innocent" logic..(NFL Players are fuckin rockstars too-so i can see where that lifestyle plays a factor)

NFL Network canned(Fired..not put on admin. leave) Warren Sapp during the alleged accusation of sexual assault...no charges are filed...they bring him back on board..GRIMEY
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:27 pm

Well, the suspension isn't for his altercation with that woman. It's his 2nd failed drug test which the Steelers knew about apparently. According to the Steelers beat writers, Holmes was going to be cut. If that's the case, They did well to get a draft pick for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:49 pm

I win.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:53 pm

how? they gave up basically nothing for a Super Bowl MVP and potential future Pro Bowl Wide Receiver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 3:13 pm

A drug addicted thug - maybe him and that other druggie they traded for can start a trap up in the locker room and move weight and flip them birds. They basically got 3/4s of a PAST super bowl MVP and possible future Pro Bowl Wide Receiver. Who knows how much time Holmes will be missing in the future due to his druggie ways.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

Shaun wrote:
Fuck the Jets

CO-SIGNAGE

I don't hate the team but I will admit to being a little bit upset if they make it to the superbowl before the right team is supposed to and the way their team is looking...the key word being LOOKING....they are starting to give off the appearance of a superbowl team...they are so strong in a bunch of different areas...and they have a very good head coach...it's starting to get a little scary...lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:10 pm

Fuck the bitch ass Jets. They were LUCKY to make the playoffs last year and Holmes ain't gonna help them until week 5 any fucking way.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 6:16 pm

Shaun wrote:
Fuck New York

COSIGN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 6:26 pm

I didn't say that, good sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 7:09 pm

Fuck Atlanta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 7:22 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:

Really?

You think McNabb playing behind a horrible offensive line and out of Andy Reid's system isn't a gamble. Washington has next to no chance of winning anything significant, but that didn't prevent them from sacrificing their potential future for a cloudy present. It wasn't a good trade for them to make. It does not make sense on any level other to appease Shannahan and the fans now. it was not a smart decision for their team.

C'Mon Son! GTFOH with that bullshit.

I actually agree with Pedro on this one (rare as it may be).

You're underestimating both McNabb and Mike Shanahan.

Shanahan is an offensive GENIUS! He could make a 1,000, double digits touchdown RB out of virutally ANYBODY. And he has said that his first priority is to re-tool the offensive line. How can you say it was a bad trade for the Skins??? They needed a QB desperately and now they've got one of the best in the league who's still got probably 5 good years left in him.

It's a bad trade for the EAGLES! They traded the face of their franchise to a DIVISION RIVAL and are now riding with a guy with TWO GAMES of NFL experience under his belt. That team had holes on it before the McNabb trade, now it's looking really suspect. I don't see them winning more than 8 games. I'm not sold on Kevin Kolb at all. He may be a decent QB, but keep in mind he'll be playing in the toughest division in the NFC (if not the league) and those Philly fans will boo the shit out of him if he doesn't produce right away, which will fuck up his confidence.

This could potentially be the worst trade since the Red Sox traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees for the rights to a musical.

As for Santonio Holmes, I thought that was a bad trade as well. Unless they end up getting Dez Bryant, it's gonna be hard to replace Holmes' production. Hines Ward is aging big time, and Mike Wallace will have to adjust to playing outside instead of the slot. He can possibly do it, but it remains to be seen. The McNabb trade was far worse though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:37 pm

^ Limas Sweed will have to step up big
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm

Sweed can't do it. He's already proven that. That's why they drafted Wallace. They will need to address WR in the draft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:52 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Sweed can't do it. He's already proven that. That's why they drafted Wallace. They will need to address WR in the draft.

I'm sure they're in the Dez Bryant sweepstakes
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 8:38 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Fuck TRANNY

CO-SIGNAGE!!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 2:15 am

Lionel Hutz wrote:

ROTFLMAO....
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:28 am

Dolphins just got Brandon Marshall for 2nd round pick....amazing move for them
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:49 am

Hannibal wrote:

that is HUGE

Marshall's a top 3 wideout to me, and now Henne's got someone to throw the ball to
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:58 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Hannibal wrote:

that is HUGE

Marshall's a top 3 wideout to me, and now Henne's got someone to throw the ball to

Top 3? At best he's the #3 receiver in the league, and that may be pushing it. Also, they gave up 2 2nd rounders to get Marshall
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 11:07 am

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Hannibal wrote:

that is HUGE

Top 3? At best he's the #3 receiver in the league, and that may be pushing it. Also, they gave up 2 2nd rounders to get Marshall

Andre, Larry, Brandon/Calvin

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 11:09 am

though i think Calvin is the most naturally talented, he needs another year to prove he is the best
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 11:13 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
though i think Calvin is the most naturally talented, he needs another year to prove he is the best

I think Calvin is better too, but i can't argue about Marshall too much. He's got the numbers and physical tools to back it up. I just think AJ, Fitz, and CJ are in a class by themself. Personal preference i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Hannibal wrote:

that is HUGE

He's got no QB though. Henne sucks. They ain't going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:32 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Hannibal wrote:

that is HUGE

because Sanchez is so much better than Henne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:34 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Hannibal wrote:

that is HUGE

because Sanchez is so much better than Henne

I don't like Sanchez either.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 4:54 pm

Henne sucks? How much Fins games do you guys actually watch? The guy has some promise and to write him off this early makes no sense. He's not ever going to be a stat-whore like the top tier of QBs but will eventually mold into a decent game manager.

As for Sanchez, I don't watch the Jets. No comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 5:25 pm

Hannibal wrote:
Henne sucks? How much Fins games do you guys actually watch? The guy has some promise and to write him off this early makes no sense. He's not ever going to be a stat-whore like the top tier of QBs but will eventually mold into a decent game manager.

As for Sanchez, I don't watch the Jets. No comment.

Brandon Marshall will make him better, but of the few Dolphins games I've seen I wasn't all that impressed with him. 75% of the time he was handing off to Ronnie Brown or Ricky Williams. I honestly think Chad Pennington was better. Henne has an upside, but so far he's been an average QB at best. I didn't like him that much in college either.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 6:39 pm

Yeah they are a rushing-oriented team so I can understand where you are coming from. I was pleasantly surprised with his progress as the year went on. Yes he will have his stinkers and doesn't have the highest ceiling but he will do until they get a more legit replacement. Pennington is better but he's a seasoned vet. Can't really compare the 2.

Now that the Fins got Marshall I think I'll be paying much more attention to them.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 7:51 pm

Watching Henne in college i always thought he was good but i also thought he has the physical tools to succeed in the NFL, he just has to get his head right and cut out the mistakes
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 7:59 pm

Dolphins suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:47 pm

Shaun wrote:
Dolphins suck.

They're better than the Bills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next