Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moss Traded..lol

Go down 
+5
Shaun
Blades
Half
T. Myers
D.Powell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 10:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:17 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:18 am

yeah, I heard yesterday... this means he's going to be Favre's main target - airing it out like crazy and also he no longer has a bye week for fantasy purposes, I couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:19 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah, I heard yesterday... this means he's going to be Favre's main target - airing it out like crazy and also he no longer has a bye week for fantasy purposes, I couldn't be happier.

Indeed, from a fantasy perspective, that's gravy
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:26 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

that's true SRP....the Vikes bye week already came and left and Favre doesn't really have anyone else to throw it too....the Cheatriots made a mistake with this one....oh well to bad for them...GO GIANTS! lol
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:42 am

Don't worry, Sidney Rice will get more action once every team's d gets all over moss
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 1:24 pm

Hate to see him go but the Vikes have more use for him. Pats really dont need him, its been nice but we win with guys like Troy Brown and Wes Welker.
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 2:46 pm

I can't believe the Pats were STUPID enough to trade him. Not only are they no longer a Super Bowl contender, but they may have handed the Vikings the Lombardi trophy.

Favre, AP, Moss, Harvin, and a returning Rice. Who's gonna stop that???
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 2:47 pm

MacK Blades wrote:
Hate to see him go but the Vikes have more use for him. Pats really dont need him, its been nice but we win with guys like Troy Brown and Wes Welker.

Mack, the difference between the Patriots teams of the past and THIS one is that those teams had great defenses, this Pats team doesn't.

Moss opened things up for that offense. Without him, Welker will be harder pressed to make big plays consistently, and Brandon Tate is unproven. He may end up panning out in the long run but that remains to be seen. Even if he ends up being good, He'll never be on Moss' level.

I hate to say it but the Jets are gonna win that division easily.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 4:13 pm

I see you doubt our defense but most teams will as we record our 4th Super Bowl title. I Guess you didn't watch any of MNF this week, Moss 0 for 0 rec. Chung and Ninko went off on defense. Banta-Cain+Meriweather=Punishment to all QBs and WRs. Julian Edelman hasnt even played yet this year so we havent come close to seeing the full squad anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 5:49 pm

Yeah, I don't know how you can say the Pats don't have a good defense after Monday's game...

The Vikings easily have the best offense in the league, and the margin will grow once Rice gets back.
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:23 pm

Shaun wrote:
Yeah, I don't know how you can say the Pats don't have a good defense after Monday's game...

The Vikings easily have the best offense in the league, and the margin will grow once Rice gets back.

That's one game, and Chad Henne made them look better than they actually are.

This is the same team that gave up a shitload of points to the hapless Bills, and made Mark Sanchez look like Joe Montana.
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:30 pm

MacK Blades wrote:
I see you doubt our defense but most teams will as we record our 4th Super Bowl title. I Guess you didn't watch any of MNF this week, Moss 0 for 0 rec. Chung and Ninko went off on defense. Banta-Cain+Meriweather=Punishment to all QBs and WRs. Julian Edelman hasnt even played yet this year so we havent come close to seeing the full squad anyway.

Well Brady didn't throw it much on MNF, and when he did Moss didn't get many targets. That's the first no catch game of Moss' career if my memory serves me correctly.

Chad Henne made the Pats defense better than it really is. That's the same D that gave up a ton of points and yardage to the lowly Buffalo Bills, and made Mark Sanchez' average ass look like Joe Montana.

Edleman is really nothing special. He hasn't played because he's not that good. I don't like y'alls chances against teams with good QB's and potent offenses like the Colts, Steelers, Texans, etc. I didn't have the Pats winning the Super Bowl this season anyway, but without Moss to open up the offense for guys like Welker, Tate, and the like you're gonna struggle at times. You'll be a playoff team but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:37 pm

Moss had been shut out before, most recently in Oakland. So if he is THAT Randy Moss again, good ridance. Its too early for predictions so whateva whateva .
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:45 pm

MacK Blades wrote:
Moss had been shut out before, most recently in Oakland. So if he is THAT Randy Moss again, good ridance. Its too early for predictions so whateva whateva .

SMH, you're basing his skills off of ONE GAME? Keep in mind that Brady only had about 150 yards passing in that game. The special teams did most of the damage. And in Oakland they had no QB and still don't.

I know it's too early for predictions, but I still say it was a mistake to make that trade. You guys got rid of Richard Seymour and your D got ate up by Ray Rice in the playoffs. I think your offense as a whole is gonna suffer without him.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:45 pm

Moss is fucking dope but Vikings are not making the super bowl this year, people need to stop saying that especially since they have not seen the Favre - Moss combo in action yet
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:49 pm

I never ever ever would take anything away from Moss' skills, I do question his work ethic and effort.
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:50 pm

Half wrote:
Moss is fucking dope but Vikings are not making the super bowl this year, people need to stop saying that especially since they have not seen the Favre - Moss combo in action yet

You can't honestly say that they aren't a strong contender though with those weapons. Who in the NFC is better on paper?

Whether or not they make it remains to be seen, but if they made the NFC title game without Moss, then it's highly possible for them to make it with him.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:52 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Half wrote:

You can't honestly say that they aren't a strong contender though with those weapons. Who in the NFC is better on paper?

Whether or not they make it remains to be seen, but if they made the NFC title game without Moss, then it's highly possible for them to make it with him.

Of course it is possible, but I mean ever since yesterday I've heard tons of people already placing these guys in the divisional championship and even some go to super bowl. I'm not addressing you in particular, I'm just saying people need to cool down the hype machine for a bit until we see a few games with Moss in a Vikes uniform.
Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:53 pm

Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Half wrote:

Of course it is possible, but I mean ever since yesterday I've heard tons of people already placing these guys in the divisional championship and even some go to super bowl. I'm not addressing you in particular, I'm just saying people need to cool down the hype machine for a bit until we see a few games with Moss in a Vikes uniform.

I see your point, but with no clear cut dominant team in the league right now (especially the NFC) they look like one of the odds on favorites.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:17 pm

No doubt. Before the preseason even started everyone was saying either the Vikes or Cowboys reppin the NFC in the Super Bowl. Then those two teams got off to those incredible starts....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

the only reason Welker has been as good as he's been is because of Moss' presence...he will suffer as will the offense, dumb move
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 9:00 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
the only reason Welker has been as good as he's been is because of Moss' presence...he will suffer as will the offense, dumb move

Yep, KJ and myself were saying the same thing last night. Let's see how good Welker is without Moss to take the top off the defense. Moss may be on the decline(although i don't think he is just yet), but he still draws double teams. Harvin and Sciancoe will have all kinds of open space acroos the middle and underneath now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 9:06 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Yep, KJ and myself were saying the same thing last night. Let's see how good Welker is without Moss to take the top off the defense. Moss may be on the decline(although i don't think he is just yet), but he still draws double teams. Harvin and Sciancoe will have all kinds of open space acroos the middle and underneath now.

cosign

and Moss may be on the "decline" but if anyone saw what he did to Revis 3 weeks ago i dont think they'd be saying that too much
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 9:17 pm

damn, i had all kids of spelling errors in that post. It looks like Tran could have posted it.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 10:16 pm

It will be very interesting to see how this trade affects both teams. I personally think Moss will open things up for the Vikings offense. I can't wait to see how that lack of that deep threat will affect the Pats (if at all).

Off topic, I just need for the Titans to keep their shit consistent. That's my NFL team. Man I am pissed that the state of Tennessee fucked me over twice this past weekend. Them's the breaks I guess.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Titans are my team too. They need to at least try letting VY throw the ball to open up the running game. Trying to force CJ against 8 man fronts obviously isn't working.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:21 pm

LOL @ Chuck Cecil. That shit cracked me up when i saw him do that Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:45 pm

Titans suck, and they cheat
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 9:32 am

Jeff Fisher is a G
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 5:47 pm

T. Myers wrote:
LOL @ Chuck Cecil. That shit cracked me up when i saw him do that Sunday.

Same here. I honestly don't care what everyone says. I like that the Defense seems to be adopting his attitude. They're hitting, and even if it is "cheap", it seems to be working.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 7:40 pm

so glad Moss is rocking No. 84
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 7:50 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
so glad Moss is rocking No. 84

Looks like i can pull the old jerseys out of the closet now. Although Starter and Logo don't seem to be making jerseys now.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:11 pm

Apparently, Moss and Brady got into an argument over Moss's beard. He told Moss to shave his beard, and moss told him to cut his hair cause he looked like a little girl. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:07 pm

lmao. Moss was correct.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:07 pm

Indeed Shaun, indeed.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:08 pm

lol, Brady does look like a Demarsh pin up.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Apparently, Moss and Brady got into an argument over Moss's beard. He told Moss to shave his beard, and moss told him to cut his hair cause he looked like a little girl. Shaking My Head

lol is this forreal?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:14 pm

A man without a beard is a woman. Straight cash homey....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:14 pm

Cise wrote:
A man without a beard is a woman. Straight cash homey....

lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:15 pm

so that actually happened?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:18 pm

The report is real. I'm no sure about the accuracy of the report though.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 8:41 am

I believe the report to be 100% true. Moss is only happy when he is miserable. This year out of nowhere he said people around NE want to see him fail.... completely bogus, there were some of those when he first arrived but he has been fully embraced since then. I guess thats his problem, he no longer had conflict so he had to create some over petty BS. Overall, I'm not looking forward to the retirements of Moss & TO, those guys are great for football, on and off the field because simply, they walk the talk and keep things exciting.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 9:18 am

Agreed. Think what you want about TO and Randy but those guys have really made Sunday's quite entertaining for years. Its gonna be hard to see them step down in a few years (they have quite a lot left in their tanks).
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 10:15 am

yea i always knew Randy had a lot left and thought TO might too, but TO has still surprised me this year
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:25 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
yea i always knew Randy had a lot left and thought TO might too, but TO has still surprised me this year
Great insight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moss Traded..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moss Traded..lol   Moss Traded..lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moss Traded..lol
Page 1 of 1