Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets

Go down 
+6
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
ACRID"
D.Powell
Half
T. Myers
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:49 pm

NEVER!
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:01 am

Shaun wrote:
Dolphins suck.

That might be true, but fuck you and your statement none the less.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 1:32 pm

Bitter Bills fan alert!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 1:33 pm

But, for real. The Dolphins suck.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 1:58 pm

that was a big move by Miami...and IMO Henne is a decent QB..not a star but decent...Miami is also looking good right now with Marshall,Williams and Brown on offense and let's not forget Davon Bess who is pretty good as well...but they are going to need some more defensive help....and they need to keep Jason Taylor who can still sack the QB....that AFC East is really shaping up to be crazy....New England has been quiet so far but we all know Bill has something planned even if he waits until draft day....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 3:17 pm

D.Powell wrote:
that was a big move by Miami...and IMO Henne is a decent QB..not a star but decent...Miami is also looking good right now with Marshall,Williams and Brown on offense and let's not forget Davon Bess who is pretty good as well...but they are going to need some more defensive help....and they need to keep Jason Taylor who can still sack the QB....that AFC East is really shaping up to be crazy....New England has been quiet so far but we all know Bill has something planned even if he waits until draft day....

I believe the Jets picked up Jason Taylor. He's washed up though. I co-sign the rest of what you said though. Other than the Bills (sorry Shaun) the AFC East looks competitive.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 3:20 pm

Taylor hasn't signed as of yet, but all signs point to him signing with the Jets.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 3:31 pm

"Other than the Bills (sorry Shaun) the AFC East looks competitive."

Lol, it's all good. Seattle's got the NFC West this season, and that's what I really care about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 3:38 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Other than the Bills (sorry Shaun) the AFC East looks competitive."

Lol, it's all good. Seattle's got the NFC West this season, and that's what I really care about.
\

I dunno, I like San Fran in that division. Seattle still has sorry ass Hasselbeck.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 3:41 pm

Yeah, it was a joke. Seattle is always the favorite for the division in my mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets   Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santonio Holmes traded to the Jets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2