Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Football

Go down 
+9
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Norfeest
ACRID"
Highsmith
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

If we can get one more everyone can stay. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 12:37 am

Do an auction and I will join
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 1:02 am

No. Nobody wants to do that. I've done both types and the regular snake draft is better IMO.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 8:49 am

Steve wrote:
Do an auction and I will join

leagues full..............on that note...Cise- if anyone drops out between now n the draft...get @ me.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 9:13 am

I can increase the league capacity to 16. I'm sure we will be able to track someone else down
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 10:53 am

well, ok, just let me know when its expanded..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 12:26 pm

Funk Seoul Brother wrote:
I can increase the league capacity to 16. I'm sure we will be able to track someone else down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't do that!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like Acrid but 16 team leagues SUCK!

Also, no offense but Acrid had over two weeks to sign up for the league and was asked several times to do so over that time span and never did it. So it's first come first serve.

Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 1:18 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't do that!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like Acrid but 16 team leagues SUCK!

Also, no offense but Acrid had over two weeks to sign up for the league and was asked several times to do so over that time span and never did it. So it's first come first serve.

i was thinking the same shit this morning...no harm no foul...peace"
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

ok well I guess we're set then. Still need more votes on the draft day preference...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 5:46 pm

ok well I guess we're set then. Still need more votes on the draft day preference...

what time would the draft be if its on a weekday?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 7:57 pm

I vote to expand the teams to 16. Deeper leagues are more competitive.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 11:41 pm

Agreed. Find me another player and I can do that. Kiddie pool leagues aren't challenging enough.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:27 pm

Besides, Acrid doesn't have a deadbeat history like half the people signing up...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

16 team leagues are wack. Even Acrid co-signed that in his post above.

I don't see how a 14 team league is "kiddie pool" or not challenging enough. The standard is 10 or 12.

In a 16 team league, if you have a bad draft position you're pretty much fucked unless someone ahead of you makes bad decisions, and if you catch an long term or season ending injury to one of your better players you can pretty much kiss your season goodbye because the waiver wire is shitty with that many teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:56 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Besides, Acrid doesn't have a deadbeat history like half the people signing up...

Unless those people have been deadbeats in fantasy football, then that point is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

For what it's worth, i'm not a huge fan of 16 team leagues, but I'm down for whatever decision you make Cise.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:04 pm

I'm not going to back down on the challenge of a 16 team league.

I won an 18 team basketball league last year and finished 2nd in a 16 team football league. I ended up with decent enough rosters in both so don't give me any excuses. Yeah injuries happen but that's how the ball bounces.

Plus acrid is my homie and I wouldn't shut him out like that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

I won an 18 team basketball league last year and finished 2nd in a 16 team football league. I ended up with decent enough rosters in both so don't give me any excuses. Yeah injuries happen but that's how the ball bounces.

LOL, i hope that wasn't directed at me cause i have no problem with a 16 team league, and i agree that injuries are a part of the game regardless of the league size. I think i am the only fantasy owner in the entire world who had the misfortune of drafting Duece McCallister both years he tore his ACL. God, i hate him so much. Shaking My Head

Last edited by T. Myers on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:10 pm

Also, it's not like Acrid is getting shut out intentionally. He just pussy footed around.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:11 pm

Also, the post above wasn't really warranted, but i look for excuses to say pussy footed.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:13 pm

Cise, if we can't get another person I can always ask one my homeboys to join up if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:13 pm

I'm not giving excuses, I'm just telling it like it is. Sure, somebody's gotta win the league but if you catch a bad break that gives you no margin of error.

I like Acrid too but he had all the time in the world to sign up and he didn't do it. I signed up a couple of days after you put the info out, and that was almost 2 months ago. He's not being shut out, he just didn't act in time.

Can't we at least put this to a vote? Even with Acrid in the league you still have to get another player and it's not a lock that we'll be able to do so.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

T. Myers wrote:

LOL, i hope that wasn't directed at me cause i have no problem with a 16 team league, and i agree that injuries are a part of the game regardless of the league size. I think i am the only fantasy owner in the entire world who had the misfortune of drafting Duece McCallister both years he tore his ACL. Shaking My Head

No it was to KJ. You posted right before I was finished writing it.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:14 pm

Ok we'll put it to a vote. I'll start a thread.

And Tran if need be we can get your buddy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:15 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Cise, if we can't get another person I can always ask one my homeboys to join up if needed.

yeah, i can get my buddy who did the baseball league to join. He's a huge Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Tony G, and Roddy White fan.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:17 pm

T. Myers wrote:

yeah, i can get my buddy who did the baseball league to join. He's a huge Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Tony G, and Roddy White fan.

LOL Tran 2.0
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:40 am

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:

Unless those people have been deadbeats in fantasy football, then that point is irrelevant.

Says who? You?

Fuck outta here... lol

Don't get sensitive. The point is relevant because the lack of participation shows a propencity for "deadbeatism". It might be irrelevant to you, because you're a deadbeat too, but I'm sure folks that aren't deadbeats would agree...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:52 am

cool shit..im in....lets do diss

Jamarcus' cup of lean...smh...really?? lol

edit: just now read all the posts....if im in-im in..if not, it really isnt breaking ma bulls..and i done acknowledged that my procrastinatin' led to my exclusion..i will file the necessary appeals(thats what she said)

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm

Damn I just now realize the draft starts at 3...for some reason i was thinking it starts at 5. I can't make it...and I can't pre rank my team smh
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

What time will you get back in?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stumbled on that pic today. I just thought it was funny, since I play in a few fantasy leagues myself, and have played D&D.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:26 pm

Aroumd 430 my time
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:27 pm

Fuck that. I didn't get any sympathy when i screwed up the time last year. Tran will just have to drop out or deal with his team. Either way i don't give a fuck about him or his team.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:31 pm

Lol I didn't ask for any sympathy so you can fuck off, sir. I just simply stated I can't make it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:31 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Fuck that. I didn't get any sympathy when i screwed up the time last year. Tran will just have to drop out or deal with his team. Either way i don't give a fuck about him or his team.

Ya know, I do vaguely remember that. I also remember Tran making a fuss when folks did stuff he didn't like. I can't imagine him having an issue with taking whatever cards he's dealt...

I know I'll be there for sure.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:33 pm

Wow...

Smh
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:34 pm

LOL, i'm just busting Tran's balls.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:35 pm

I really want to know what fuss I made last year...please do tell...

Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:44 pm

You don't remember crying about a trade I was trying to make because someone else vetoed your shit?

You swore up and down it was me when it turned out it wasn't me at all. You don't remember that? I sure as hell do... lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:49 pm

You damn know why I was mad, but I digress. I'm on my phone and don't feel like typing much.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:50 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
and oh wow, you weren't a deadbeat in 1 out of the 3 leagues. That's a 33.3 percent rating...good job man. fuck fat.

LLS....

No idea why, but that strikes me as hilarious.

I don't know why i'm just now catching this but LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
You damn know why I was mad, but I digress. I'm on my phone and don't feel like typing much.

I definitely know why. In some weird cosmic sort of way, you're agreeing with me...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Aroumd 430 my time

Don't think that works cause Cise said he has a money league draft later tonight.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:53 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

I definitely know why. In some weird cosmic sort of way, you're agreeing with me...

didn't he make a trade with powell and it got vetoed?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:56 pm

Yep. And he swore I was in on it...when I had no clue. I was in Nashville when it happened. Surprised the hell out of me. Then when I tried it, he raised all kinds of hell and got my shit killed.

Plaaaaaaaayer haaaaaterrrrrrrr LLS
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:57 pm

I do have a money league draft at 8 PM EST so I was hoping to avoid simultaneous drafts. But if everyone wants it I suppose it could be moved.

Tran do you have any homies that would draft for you?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:57 pm

I don't care either way, I am going to play the hand I get either way. I'm not the type to be a deadbeat owner
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

I do have a money league draft at 8 PM EST so I was hoping to avoid simultaneous drafts. But if everyone wants it I suppose it could be moved.

Tran do you have any homies that would draft for you?

Soooooo...you're cool with changing the time 3.5 hours before it's to take place? Shame on you, good sir.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:00 pm

No offense to Tran, but the current time works out better for me personally. That sucks that he won't be there. I was counting on him taking Ed Wang.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next