Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Football

Go down 
+9
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Norfeest
ACRID"
Highsmith
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 8:36 am

Uh...okay....
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Norf, get on chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 4:40 pm

Javon Walker is a bum. He might not even make the Vikings' final roster. He ain't been shit since his Green Bay days. Unless Favre puts in a good word for him, I doubt he'll make much of an impact. I love Favre, I want him.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:45 am

Vincent Jackson said if he doesn't get a contract extension he has no problem sitting out the first 10 games of the season.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:57 am

LMAO at MIKE WILLIAMS about to be the starting receiver for the Seahawks...Mike fucking Williams, another WR that fucked the Lions, i still kinda wanna see him do good itd be good to prove the naysayers wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:59 am

Admins that edit people's posts are assholes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:00 am

Highsmith wrote:
Vincent Jackson said if he doesn't get a contract extension he has no problem sitting out the first 10 games of the season.

He's a fucking idiot, he's gonna find himself out of the league before too long.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:43 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
LMAO at MIKE WILLIAMS about to be the starting receiver for the Seahawks...Mike fucking Williams, another WR that fucked the Lions, i still kinda wanna see him do good itd be good to prove the naysayers wrong

And guess who drafted Mike Williams in all my leagues...lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:49 am

Mike Williams won't do good as long as Hasslebeck is running that offense... smh
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:52 am

Charlie Whitehurst....he's not ancient, injury prone and bald headed like Hasslesucksass...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 8:38 am

Shaun wrote:
Mike Williams won't do good as long as Hasslebeck is running that offense... smh

@Shaun....'Bruce Gradkowski'...that is all..lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:39 am

Victor Shade wrote:

And guess who drafted Mike Williams in all my leagues...lol

I drafted Mike in our league....from the Bucs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

Arian Foster... dizzzamn...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:31 pm

Yes its not even a full week yet but Dwight looks poised to repeat. CJ and Arian Race coupled with Romo....zoinks.

Last edited by Cise on Sun 12 Sep 2010, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:33 pm

Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:35 pm

I can't believe I took Bush over Foster. Next week he breaks his thumb and then this..FML
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:37 pm

My teams not so shabby either Smile
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:40 pm

Sure. You unintentionally "copied" my format from last year with the triple RB attack. Its bound to carry you until Brown gets hurt in the playoffs.

Doesn't help that both my starting backs are out. If not for that I'm sure I'd be doing a hell of a lot better.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:41 pm

Cise wrote:
Sure. You unintentionally "copied" my format from last year with the triple RB attack. Its bound to carry you until Brown gets hurt in the playoffs.

Doesn't help that both my starting backs are out. If not for that I'm sure I'd be doing a hell of a lot better.

It also sucks for you that Hightower and McFadden have looked good in their place.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:43 pm

T. Myers wrote:

It also sucks for you that Hightower and McFadden have looked good in their place.
Yup this is a real travesty.
I've hit rock bottom in week one. Can it get any worse?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

I'll tell you what shocked me the most was the fact that Spiller didn't score 44 TD's today. I was utterly shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'll tell you what shocked me the most was the fact that Spiller didn't score 44 TD's today. I was utterly shocked.
He has MVP credentials and THAT IS A FACT! Even Barry Sanders had an off game dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:52 pm

lol... best vultured a decent fantasy week... but spiller looked awful out there.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
lol... best vultured a decent fantasy week... but spiller looked awful out there.
He sure did but why are we badmouthing OJ Simpson 2.0. After all his trifecta of MVP is nigh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:57 pm

Well, Spiller was supposed to be doing great in the preseason - the blocks fell for him to take over the starting job - he had a horrible day and gave Jackson and Lynch a chance now, so from a fantasy perspective I think his value for the year is in question. And also, i think Terry started him on my advice.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:57 pm

Yeah, Best looked like shit too, but fantasy owners aren't complaining. The TD's won't always be there.

Anyway, week 1 is always a bit crazy wacky. It will level out and get back to being normal.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

I hope Spiller tears an ACL... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:51 pm

Shonn Green sucks...first round??? Shaking My Head Garrett Hartley sucks. Dwayne Bowe sucks. Those three killed my fantasy teams this week.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:52 pm

And how about CJ Spiller? Dude was a beast...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:56 pm

Norfeest wrote:
I hope Spiller tears an ACL... Shaking My Head

Good win in our other league, Norf. You lucky bastard, if you hadn't picked up Ryan Grant's handcuff during the draft, I would have own him because I got number 1 waiver.

My team sucks....Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

lol...it was a random handcuff moment. As a matter of fact, he was my next to last pick.

I'm liking my team in our other league. My team in this league is gonna be a challenge...especially for the first 4 weeks.

I'm trying to get Royal from ya in this league, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:21 pm

I'm willing to trade anyone on my team except Randy Moss.

Ryan Grant is done for the season and I've been trying to negotiate a trade with Acrid for Brandon Jackson since Sunday and he hasn't responded. Even Moss at this point I might trade for a guy with equal value. Holla at me with any offers you have and I'll either accept or counter them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

I sent you an offer KJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:59 pm

I countered that offer, if you don't like it then you can re-counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:21 pm

I just countered, I assume a RB is your biggest need?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:24 pm

Correct, and WR is obviously yours even though Chad was dope this week.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm

KJ, are you interested in Thomas Jones?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:24 pm

Make an offer, Norf.

PT Cruiser and Dwayne Bowe are on the block, make offers fools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:16 pm

Sent you a great offer... but you will probably get greedy and counter with some bullshit... so feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:11 pm

Shaking My Head I just told you Shonn Green sucks. fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:15 pm

Willing to trade anybody on my team, including Moss at this point but I'd want equal value for him.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:20 pm

Send me offers. Even funny ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 12:41 pm

Why is it that only fucking idiots in 4 team leagues call into fantasy football live?

"UHHHH, I have MJD, Chris Johnson, and Emmitt Smith, I need to start two, who do I start, errrrr"
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 12:57 pm

lol you're right. bunch of tools. They really have some poor questions on those shows.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:57 pm

Tran, give me Best for free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 4:06 pm

I just want to point out everyone made a mistake letting KJ in the league. He was in chat and said he was just gonna go deadbeat in the league, I know SRP at least was there.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 4:11 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 4:51 pm

KJ's been working his best to improve his team, so obviously he was just frustrated at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 4:55 pm

Who woulda thought he even unleashes the beast at his fantasy teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5