Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports

Go down 
+9
Highsmith
Half
Laced With Slang
parker lewis
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
Shaun
Deanie O'Banion
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Empty
PostSubject: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

And I'm including Matt Millen.

His bullshit during the Heat/Cavs game is un-fucking-acceptable. He constantly talks over his fellow broadcasters, gave his kid a "shout out" for 5 minutes while people were trying to cut him off and get back to the game, but he refused to give up and even started over every single time he was interrupted. Fire. His. Fucking. Ass.

I'm not watching NBA on TNT for the rest of the goddamn season if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:55 pm

Still would rather hear him speak then Mark Jackson or Joe Theisman, I have to damn near watch their games on mute to keep me from throwing shit at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 10:02 pm

He is better than Reggie, too.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 10:08 pm

I like Barkley. A lot better than most of the doughnut-head commentators that TNT and ESPN have. He tells it like it is and isn't afraid to curse. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 10:50 pm

I didn't see what he did last night, but Charles is generally great to listen to.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 11:11 pm

Barkley is easily one of my favorite commentators. Every time him and Shaq get together, its Laughing My Ass Off

Last edited by Victor Shade on Sat 04 Dec 2010, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smh I can't spell)
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

Yes, Barkley is one of the best when it comes to calling sports. If you don't want personality, just mute that shit. Unless you're blind you can see what all the other sticks-in-their-asses commentators are giving you, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:10 am

I think whities can't appreciate a strong black man like barkley... it takes a darkie to appreciate him...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:14 am

Charles Barkley is BY FAR the best person on television.

Barkley >>>>>>> the world
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:28 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I think whities can't appreciate a strong black man like barkley... it takes a darkie to appreciate him...
Says the guy who thinks the Giants are wack, but supports the Mavs and COWSLUTS. Bill Walton murders him on the mic, even Joe Buck is better on the mic than that fool.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:35 am

LMAO!!!!! Barkley is straight TRASH on that mic device. Even SRP's HERO, SEAGRAM would SLAUGHTER him!!! LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:43 am

LOL like on the real tip. Like some trick shit. LOL my dude forreal YOU and your LOL posse need to chill out!!!!! That's not a good look my dude. Like some childish shit LOL!! Why yall ain't riding steers while sucking on celery sticks is beyond me. LMAO!!!!!!! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 1:08 am

Jeff is a hater plain and simple.

Yes he is better than Reggie (you are my favorite player but you continue to tarnish your legacy with your broadcasting work man, please stop)

I didn't hear what happened with the heat-cavs game but one game wouldn't kill my respect for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 2:38 am

How is he not professional? Yes he's animated but that's why TNT hired him. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's easily my favorite NBA analyst because of his knowledge, wit, and charm.

As for who really is the worst, it's a toss up between Joe Buck and Cris Collingsworth.

And Mark Jackson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jeff Van Gundy
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 6:43 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
And Mark Jackson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jeff Van Gundy

Not even, Mark Jackson and his BK accent lick balls. That dipshit was even nice enough to give me an autograph after a Clippers game when I was a kid (got that game on VHS, me & the homies made it on TV 3 times during that game) and I still have no interest in hearing his annoying ass voice. Bill Walton is the king of over exaggerating, but at least makes me laugh (That's the worst play in the history of the league). Every game you hear some chump change like that. Joe Buck is a classy fuck, during last years or 2 years ago ALCS Conan got him to say all kinds of goods (Buddddddy Booooooyyyy) love his subtle humor.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 2:24 pm

fuck Joe buck he is terrible

Bill Walton is hilarious and great

Barkley trumps ass
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 4:36 pm

Nobody is worse than Joe Theismann. He will put you to sleep during NFL Network games. Barkley is nowhere close to being the worse. You just have to deal with his personality.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 4:55 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Barkley trumps ass

co-sign! Bill Walton's "Throw it down big fella, throw it down" is classic.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Barkley trumps ass

co-sign! Bill Walton's "Throw it down big fella, throw it down" is classic.

greatest..analysis....ever LMAO
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 7:26 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 8:57 pm

I HATE Bill Walton. He's biased as fuck towards/against certain teams and players and overrates them at times too. He once called Nazi Mohammed a great player, I was like WTF!!!

Van Gundy was a good coach, but he's s shitty announcer. He said that the Rockets were gonna win the West this year, and that Miami was gonna steamroll through the entire league. GTFOH with that bullshit!!! Mark Jackson is a FAR BETTER analyst.

Those aren't the only stupid things those guys have said either, just examples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 9:41 pm

Charles is obnoxious, I see nothing redeeming about his announcing. He says nothing of merit, and constantly puts himself over while knocking others. His honesty is just a front for his self admiration. I don't appreciate his brash style in the least. Fuck a Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:39 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Still would rather hear him speak then Mark Jackson or Joe Theisman, I have to damn near watch their games on mute to keep me from throwing shit at the TV.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I can't fuckin' stand Mark Jackson. He must go through a lot of lip gloss with all the ass kissing/dick sucking that he does.

In response to to Jeff's thread title, though, no one was ever as bad as Magic Johnson. I quit listening to him the very second he uttered the word "throwed". Thank goodness his broadcasting career was short lived. He's better as an analyst and even then it can be painful to watch sometimes...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:17 pm

Right on Norf, If I never have to hear the phrase "grown man move" again it will be too soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:49 pm

LOL some one post some youtube shit about Magic, this I have to see. Is it worse than his talk show?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 8:51 pm

LOL.....nothing is worse than his talk show, Jeff...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:12 pm

lol, Magic says Basetball instead of basketball, nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:27 pm

Magic is a good analyst IMO. He's forgotten more about basketball than most people will ever know. He's a good evaluater of talent as well. He wasn't a very good talk show host, but he knows the game of b-ball.

And Charles is too black and too strong for Cornfed to understand.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:34 pm

Magic knows his shit, but that doesn't make him good for tv. same goes for Lou Holtz. That lisp has got to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:32 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Magic is a good analyst IMO. He's forgotten more about basketball than most people will ever know. He's a good evaluater of talent as well. He wasn't a very good talk show host, but he knows the game of b-ball.

Again, puttng race into a conversation it has nothing to do with. I'm glad you're back Steve.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:58 pm

Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Again, puttng race into a conversation it has nothing to do with. I'm glad you're back Steve.

lol, Steve was white, lmfao

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:59 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Magic knows his shit, but that doesn't make him good for tv. same goes for Lou Holtz. That lisp has got to go.

Emmitt Smith comes to mind for that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:01 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

LOL exactly, and once again Cornfed has nothing to do with your race.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Completely unrelated. No one said he doesn't know the game. I think it was pointed out that he's a terrible broadcaster because he's not the strongest speaker. He stutters, he stammers, he makes up words, he takes a year to gather his thoughts and he takes long ass breaks between statements. EJ, Kenny, and Charles (yes, that Charles) have to save him sometimes by interjecting because he gets lost in the middle of sentences. That's the issue. Of course he knows the game...he's been playing since...he...was...6....

He's better as an analyst than he was as a broadcaster, but not by a whole lot. He was WAY worse as a broadcaster.

Last edited by Norfeest on Wed 08 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:46 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Too black and too strong you fucking retard. And some of my best friends are strong, black men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:48 pm

Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Too black and too strong you fucking retard. And some of my best friends are strong, black men.

I said too black and too strong you fucking retard, learn to read.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:53 pm

"Too black and too strong you fucking retard. And some of my best friends are strong, black men."

That shit reads a little gay.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 2:59 pm

Wait...I know I'm a little late, but what's wrong with Reggie Miller? I don't see a lot of holes in his broadcasting game. Clearly I'm missing something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:07 pm

he talks like a goober...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:07 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

I said too black and too strong you fucking retard, learn to read.

That sentence makes no sense whatsoever. You said some one was too black for me, implying I'm a racist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:09 pm

-1 for KJ for:

1. Still not knowing how to read. I'ma call you Fantasia until you learn how to read KJ.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 2:33 pm

Barkley is great at what he does. He has energy, gives his opinions and entertains viewers who have a sense of humor. He's better than the talking horse Shannon Sharpe and the broken-record Chris Berman.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 6:33 pm

Good call on Shannon Blades, I rarely watch AFC/CBS games so I forgot about him.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 4:42 am

Chris Berman is a retard
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 9:31 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Chris Berman is a retard
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 9:24 pm

Blades wrote:
Barkley is great at what he does. He has energy, gives his opinions and entertains viewers who have a sense of humor. He's better than the talking horse Shannon Sharpe and the broken-record Chris Berman.

Yessur! 100% co-signage
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 4:06 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Good call on Shannon Blades, I rarely watch AFC/CBS games so I forgot about him.

AFC/CBS games are only interesting (to me) if the Pats are playing...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 5:06 pm

Norfeest wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

AFC/CBS games are only interesting (to me) if the Pats are playing...

funny thats when the AFC is UNinteresting to me. Cant stand that fucking team, watching them, hearing about them, anything. The Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers, Dolphins (when they have an offense), Jets, Ravens on the other hand are the interesting AFC teams to me
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 6:12 pm

I forgot to put Indy in there. I'm not sure how anyone can sit through an entire Chiefs game. They're winning, but it's awful to watch. lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 6:17 pm

Dwayne Bowe is the only reason why I watch the Chiefs...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next