Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports

Go down 
+9
Highsmith
Half
Laced With Slang
parker lewis
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
Shaun
Deanie O'Banion
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 6:21 pm

Norfeest wrote:
I forgot to put Indy in there. I'm not sure how anyone can sit through an entire Chiefs game. They're winning, but it's awful to watch. lol

Courtesy of The Onion...

Chiefs Accidentally Win Again

SEATTLE—In yet another victorious slip-up that baffled players, coaches, and fans alike, the Chiefs accidentally defeated the Seahawks 42-24 Sunday, inadvertently outplaying their opponent by scoring more touchdowns. "We have no idea what even happened, because on most of the plays we didn't even mean to score," quarterback Matt Cassel said of his team's unintentional dominance of the game. "I tried to throw the ball away at least three times, but it kind of floated and ended up in Dwayne Bowe's hands. It must have startled him, too, because he started screaming and running with the ball towards the end zone as fast as he could." During the postgame press conference, players on the Chiefs' defensive line apologized to the Seahawks for frequently tripping and falling on top of their running backs.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 9:29 pm

Norfeest wrote:
I forgot to put Indy in there. I'm not sure how anyone can sit through an entire Chiefs game. They're winning, but it's awful to watch. lol

AFC West is crazy, the fans and shit. Chiefs defense at home is exciting as fuck to watch
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 6:28 pm

The Patriots is the team to watch if you want to see the NFL's all-time greatest PLAYER.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 6:59 pm

Blades wrote:
The Patriots is the team to watch if you want to see the NFL's all-time greatest PLAYER.

lol, Tom Brady is a tool. Im a Michigan fan my whole life too, but NFL Brady is a douche, maybe the only Michigan player i dont really like. and hes not even close to the all time greatest player...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:10 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Blades wrote:

lol, Tom Brady is a tool. Im a Michigan fan my whole life too, but NFL Brady is a douche, maybe the only Michigan player i dont really like. and hes not even close to the all time greatest player...

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:21 pm

I bet Brady never even touched Gisele
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:54 pm

Not like he touched Slang as a kid apparently.

"This is how you hike a ball..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

Brady is EASILY one of the best to ever play the game. If he retired this year he'd get in the HOF. I don't like the Pats, but I give credit where credit is due. The only QB that has ever been better IMO is Joe Montana.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:26 pm

Brady, along with Favre and Manning, are the best I've ever seen. Hate him or love him he's always gotten the job done (except for the SB loss).
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 4:15 pm

lmao @ that second quote
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports   Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Barkley-The Least Professional and Least Talented Broadcaster In Professional Sports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2