Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where does your NFL Team currently stand?

Go down 
+4
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
Shaun
ACRID"
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:57 pm

"We're good in every other position. So until proven otherwise, we're the team to beat in the NFC East."

I'd say the Giants are still the team to beat in the whole NFC. The NFC east will probably be the toughest division again, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants fell 2nd to a sleeper in there
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 2:29 pm

My Cowboys may look like they are in dismay but I dont think so. Everyone is talking about Roy Williams but I asked them this when has he ever had a real qb, 3 rb's, a o-line and and one of the best TE tandems, let's think never. Roy William's has never had good talent around him. I believe the players to watch out for on this team are Mike Mickens (rookie that should have went round on but had a knee injury), DeAngelo Smith (Rookie that dropped but should have went round three), Greg Sensabaugh (GM's said they didnt understand why Jacksonville let him go). I think if Miles Austin will have a good season if he can stay healthy. Dallas has the talent but they just have to learn how to win. I think Romo will turn the corner people forget that he just entered his third year as a starter. With T.O. gone he wont be forced to always throw to him and Witten he'll spread the ball around. When he first started playing he spread the ball around. Also the Cowboys well use alot of there no huddle and Razorback (wildcat offense) this year with T.O. gone to make the difference. Are defense will be on fire this year one thing Wade Phillips knows how to do is call good defensive game. But hey Im bias, Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 3:30 pm

Shon wrote:
"We're good in every other position. So until proven otherwise, we're the team to beat in the NFC East."

I'd say the Giants are still the team to beat in the whole NFC. The NFC east will probably be the toughest division again, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants fell 2nd to a sleeper in there

I agree with that. The reason I said NFC East though is because it's clearly the best division in the NFC, and probably in in NFL overall. It wouldn't surprise me if they fell 2nd either, but as long as we make the playoffs it's all good. We were a wild card in 2007 and ended up winning the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 4:43 pm

AFC East was better last year, year before, etc. Kool John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:19 pm

Steve wrote:

That's bullshit! Usually only ONE team a year in the AFC East makes the playoffs, whereas 2 or sometimes 3 teams in the NFC East make it each year.

Last year the AFC East was competitive, but still only one team made it to the postseason, so historically the NFC East is FAR better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:43 pm

Okay Jackmo, that's because the NFC is weak as fuck. Compared to the AFC NFC is trash, straight trash. Look at the Patriots, they went 11-5 and didn't get in, when a weak ass 9-6-1 team for the NFC did. Just because a certain amount of teams gets in the playoffs means nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:30 pm

Steve wrote:
Okay Jackmo, that's because the NFC is weak as fuck. Compared to the AFC NFC is trash, straight trash. Look at the Patriots, they went 11-5 and didn't get in, when a weak ass 9-6-1 team for the NFC did. Just because a certain amount of teams gets in the playoffs means nothing.

Well that "weak ass" team you're talking about got to the NFC Title game, and a 9-7 team made it to the Super Bowl and damn near won it. The year before that, the 10-6 Giants beat the 16-0 Patriots in the Super Bowl. So basically, what you do in the regular season doesn't mean shit. It's all about the postseason.

The NFC East is a DOGFIGHT every year! Whereas the AFC East usually has 1-2 teams that finishes under .500, so how are they better??? All those years you guys were winning the Super Bowl, I believe the only other team that ever made the playoffs was the Jets and the few times they did, they usually got beat in the first round except for once where they nearly upset Pittsburgh. So you usually had an easy road to the postseason with 6 virtually guaranteed wins every year.

Put the Giants, Eagles, or Cowboys in any other division in football and they'd be competitive. Even the Redskins would probably make the playoffs in a number of divisions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:42 pm

Dude, teams play SIX games in the division. So the other ten games your supposed great teams should win if they're so good. And once again the NFC has been weak since Dallas and San Fran was running shit, and then they were weak before that too. The only reason Dallas has as many SBs as they do is AFC went through a weak period sending the Bills every year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:31 pm

I agree that the AFC is a stronger conference overall, but the NFC East is the strongest division in the league IMO because the teams in it almost always play great games against each other and it's always competitive. Very rarely has a team ran away with the division, it's always a dogfight with the champion usually not decided until the last few weeks of the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:40 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Steve wrote:

That's bullshit! Usually only ONE team a year in the AFC East makes the playoffs, whereas 2 or sometimes 3 teams in the NFC East make it each year.

Last year the AFC East was competitive, but still only one team made it to the postseason, so historically the NFC East is FAR better.

So according to your theory, the NFC South was a much better conference last year than the NFC East because 2 teams made it from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 2:21 pm

wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Steve wrote:

So according to your theory, the NFC South was a much better conference last year than the NFC East because 2 teams made it from there.

Two teams from the NFC East ALSO made it to the playoffs.

The NFC South was better than the AFC East, but NOT the NFC East.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does your NFL Team currently stand?   Where does your NFL Team currently stand? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where does your NFL Team currently stand?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2