Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Free Agency

Go down 
+11
Funk Seoul Brother
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Norfeest
D.Powell
Half
Shaun
Myestro
KJ Styles
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:07 pm

Yo that last fantasy trade was pure garbage! I run this fantasy shit! I win at life!

Ochocinco to Patriots is crazy though.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:16 pm

lol... how fucking pathetic kj...lol... how fucking pathetic...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:20 pm

HEY YO PATRIOTS MAKING MOVES BUT THE COLTS ARE GONNA KILL THE NFL EXECUTIONER STYLE!!!! THEY WON'T STOP TILL THE MORGUE GOT BODIES STACKED UP TO THE FUCKING CEILING!!!!! COLTS D WILL PUT A HOLE IN TOM BRADY SO BIG HAYNESWORTH CAN HULA HOOP HIM!!!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

When someone finds a correlation between hiphop taste, fantasy football, and common sense let me know. Until then I'll sit patiently.

Pssh!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:49 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
lol... how fucking pathetic kj...lol... how fucking pathetic...

Nah, pathetic would be your Dallas Cowboys whom the media overhypes and overrates every year, yet they always underachieve.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:54 pm

Half wrote:
HEY YO PATRIOTS MAKING MOVES BUT THE COLTS ARE GONNA KILL THE NFL EXECUTIONER STYLE!!!! THEY WON'T STOP TILL THE MORGUE GOT BODIES STACKED UP TO THE FUCKING CEILING!!!!! COLTS D WILL PUT A HOLE IN TOM BRADY SO BIG HAYNESWORTH CAN HULA HOOP HIM!!!

Ummmm no, the Colts defense is weak as hell save for Dwight Freeney. Not to mention that Peyton is coming off of surgery and your running game is highly suspect. The Colts will be good and probably win their division again since Tennessee and Jacksonville are rebuilding and Houston never seems to make the playoffs, but on paper the Pats are clearly better than the Colts. Even moreso now with the signing of Ochocinco.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:16 pm

Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
The Titans signing Hasselbeck is a wack move....let Locker learn on the job, he's got Chris Johnson standing back there to back him up...so let him learn

Yes, because the Titans had SOOOO much success doing that with Vince Young...

So because it didn't work with Vince Young means that it won't work with Jake Locker?? that makes absolutely NO sense at all man!

Your Titans are in rebuild mode.....why the hell would you rebuild with Hasselbeck?? his best days are way behind him....

I'm not saying that it's guaranteed to fail. But, with memories of the walking brown-eye that is Vince Young still fresh in the Titans' minds, why would they want to try the same tactics again?

There's a chance that Locker could be a complete bust no matter what. There's a chance he could start right away and tear shit up. There's a chance he could sit behind Hasselbeck for a year or so and then get his chance and be a good or great QB. Nobody can predict the future.

In recent Titans history, Young started his rookie year...look how that ended up. On the flip side of the coin, McNair sat for a couple of years, and it all worked out.

Since everyone likes to compare football with war, let me ask this. Which would you rather have...a squad of soldiers that were properly trained, and went through boot camp...or a bunch of guys that were just handed guns and told "learn on the job"?

I'm not going to compare Titans vs. Ravens to the US vs. Afghanistan so thats a horrible comparison...lol

but in football terms if I was the Titans I would want my young QB learning his playbook out there playing, especially since I am in rebuilding mode....now if I was let's say the eagles and I was a possible SB contender then any young QB would have to wait until next year....but the Titans are not a SB contending team this year and need to start preparing for the future today........

I have no idea where you pulled the Ravens from. Probably the same place you pulled US vs. Afghanistan from...So those "horrible comparisons" are all you, buddy.

ummm Myestro.... Get The Fuck Out

your completely stupid my dude and as sensitive as a bleeding bitch....lol

if you want Hasselbeck then you got him dickhead.....the Titans will be lucky to win 7 games this year...lol...but we will see I guess thats why they play the games right?? good luck lil buddy....
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

Oh, so you can't explain where you pulled the Ravens from, and had to resort to name-calling?

I fail to see how that makes me stupid, but okay.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 10:43 pm

Myestro wrote:
Oh, so you can't explain where you pulled the Ravens from, and had to resort to name-calling?

that's cause your stupid, stupid...lol
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 10:47 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:

I'm not the one that thinks the Ravens drafted McNair. Pot...kettle...black.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 10:54 pm

Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:

I'm not the one that thinks the Ravens drafted McNair. Pot...kettle...black.

????

never said that lil buddy good try though....the only thing I said was that I don't do the whole war to football comparison and I also said the Titans should not have picked up good ol' Matt and let Locker start....but this is all my opinion....when the games start we will see if it was the right decision....
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 10:56 pm

I guess you missed my point. But, yes, we shall see.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 11:13 pm

Myestro wrote:
I guess you missed my point. But, yes, we shall see.

Laughing My Ass Off

kill it myestro you have no point
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 11:21 pm

I'm really glad the Texans went with Joseph over Asomugha. Younger and cheaper, now we still have the money to get a SS and maybe a WR2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 4:19 am

What Eli did was far worse, because at least Palmer TRIED to play for Cinci, then decided to move on. Eli just cried and didn't even give San Diego a chance. Period.

Both are bitch moves, but IMO Palmer give it a go with the Bengals, and dispite shitty management decisions, kept playing to the best of his ability. Now, he's upset and said either he wants out or he's leaving, while I find that whiny because of how much he gets paid for what he does, I respect him for at least trying. If my son refuses to eat vegetables, I beat his ass. If he tries the vegetables a few times then decides he doesn't like them, I'm disappointed, but he gave it a shot. Is that a simple enough colloquialism for you KJ?

I'm happy to see my Lions not making too many moves and keeping faith in a fairly young team that played well last year dispite not winning the close games. I hope Stafford can stay healthy and the front four on D get even more deadly.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:37 am

Not really on topic per se...does any one have thoughts on the rookie RBs this year? I know the Lions, Cards, Fins, and Saints got one but since I don't follow college ball I don't have anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:48 am

Cise wrote:
Not really on topic per se...does any one have thoughts on the rookie RBs this year? I know the Lions, Cards, Fins, and Saints got one but since I don't follow college ball I don't have anything to go by.

Ingram was the most prestigious of the bunch. I assume he will be NO's lead back, but with Sean Payton still having Thomas and Sproles you never know how he will divide the touches. Leshoure is a favorite of mine, but he will split time with Best and the Lions will be a pass first team. I wasn't a fan of Ryan Williams in college, and the Cards still have Beanie. I don't know too much about Daniel Thomas, but he appears to be in the best position for touches as a rookie even with Bush in Miami now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 5:28 pm

If I'm not mistaken, the Lions were in the top 5 teams with most attempted passes last year, and I think the purpose of acquiring Leshoure was to help their ground game to put less pressure on Stafford and hopefully keep him healthy. There was speculation around draft-time that he could double as a cornerback, but I really don't see a guy his size contributing much to that position and now we've signed Eric Wright so I don't see it happening. Also, Best had nagging turf toe all last season so I think Leshoure has a good shot at getting some carries.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:28 pm

Nnamdi Asomugha signed with the Eagles, damn that sucks! I'm glad that he didn't sign with the Jets but now we have to play against him twice a season. The G-Men had better sign Plax now so if he covers Nicks, Plax will be wide open for TD's.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

They have Pettigrew, Calvin Johnson, Burleson, Titus Young, and Best as receiving threats for Stafford. Plus Linehan is a pass friendly coordinator. I expect them to air it out.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:36 pm

Yeah i posted about Nmamdi a few minutes ago on Amazon. I love everything they've done so far.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:56 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Yeah i posted about Nmamdi a few minutes ago on Amazon. I love everything they've done so far.

If we can get Plax back, we'll have one of the illest WR corps in the league.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 7:25 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Nnamdi Asomugha signed with the Eagles, damn that sucks! I'm glad that he didn't sign with the Jets but now we have to play against him twice a season. The G-Men had better sign Plax now so if he covers Nicks, Plax will be wide open for TD's.

Yah Samuels & DRC are chumps Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 7:30 pm

They are.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

Shaun wrote:
They are.

Well they're not as good as Meek ahahhahahahahahaha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 7:42 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Shaun wrote:
They are.

Well they're not as good as Meek ahahhahahahahahaha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

DAMN....the fuckin eagles got Nnamdi....thats a problem, cause now their CB's are the best in the league IMO....with him and Asante and Rodgers-Cromartie that's a sick tandem...we MUST sign Plaxico now and then we can match up because Plax, Nicks, Smith, and Manningham with the occasional Barden sighting should at least make us even with those guys....

P.S. please hold out DeSean...that will help us too....lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:18 pm

Smith is a FA
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 11:06 pm

Ramses Barden what a name...Big Grin
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 12:01 am

Shaun wrote:
Smith is a FA

He's likely to re-sign with the Giants though.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 12:42 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Smith is a FA

All that means is...nothing, until he actually signs. Just like Nnamdi was likely to sign with the Jets.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 7:47 am

I'm quite sure Smith doesn't scare the Eagles in the least. Nicks and Manningham should. I'll reserve judgement until i see Plax on the field, but my gut feeling is that he will be a difference maker. However, he still hasn't signed yet. A factor that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that Jim Washburn is the D-Line coach in Philly now. Y'all remember all the pressure that the Tennessee D was able to get on the QB? That was Jim Washburn's doing. I'm quite confident in saying that Philly's pass rush will be swarming. A swarming pass rush with 2 of the best press cover corners in the league and a ball hawking Asante Samuel is tough for any offense. The G-Men just need to let Jacobs and (hopefully) Bradshaw do work.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 2:14 pm

I heard Plax is meeting with the Eagles today.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 2:46 pm

Myestro wrote:
I heard Plax is meeting with the Eagles today.

I think he's going to meet with the Steelers next.....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 2:51 pm

He met with the Steelers this morning.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 3:15 pm

I can't see how the Eagles can afford Plax being that they signed Nnamdi and Vince Young. Not to mention that they need to re-sign DeSean Jackson.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'm quite sure Smith doesn't scare the Eagles in the least. Nicks and Manningham should. I'll reserve judgement until i see Plax on the field, but my gut feeling is that he will be a difference maker. However, he still hasn't signed yet. A factor that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that Jim Washburn is the D-Line coach in Philly now. Y'all remember all the pressure that the Tennessee D was able to get on the QB? That was Jim Washburn's doing. I'm quite confident in saying that Philly's pass rush will be swarming. A swarming pass rush with 2 of the best press cover corners in the league and a ball hawking Asante Samuel is tough for any offense. The G-Men just need to let Jacobs and (hopefully) Bradshaw do work.

Smith has excellent hands, so if people aren't "scared" of him then that's to our advantage because he's awesome, especially as a WR3. Bradshaw will re-sign with the Giants, he's mentioned that he wants to come back and we want him back.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 3:20 pm

Myestro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Smith is a FA

All that means is...nothing, until he actually signs. Just like Nnamdi was likely to sign with the Jets.

No he wasn't, the Jets were just one of the teams in the running. Personally, I had a feeling that he wasn't gonna sign with them because they needed to re-sign Santonio Holmes first.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 3:24 pm

LOL... I think you are overestimating what Plax is going to command on the market. I think the eagles or steelers could offer him something he would take. You also underestimate how the Giants treated Plax after everything happened. I think if he has no other reasonable offers he will sign with NY, but if he gets a reasonable offer anywhere else I doubt he signs back in NY.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 5:33 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
LOL... I think you are overestimating what Plax is going to command on the market. I think the eagles or steelers could offer him something he would take. You also underestimate how the Giants treated Plax after everything happened. I think if he has no other reasonable offers he will sign with NY, but if he gets a reasonable offer anywhere else I doubt he signs back in NY.

I honestly cannot blame the Giants for releasing him. What he did was idiotic and ended up letting the team down. Why would you keep a guy on your roster who's in jail for 20 months?

As for the offers, like I mentioned previously I don't see how the Eagles would be able to afford him being that they picked up Nnamdi, Vince Young, Rodgers-Cromartie, and STILL need to re-sign DeSean Jackson (who is currently holding out for more money). Honestly, if I were them I'd focus more on DeSean, because if they don't he could end up opting out of his contract and making some other team more dangerous. I could see the Steelers picking him back up, but I'm hoping that the Giants get him. He has a close relationship with a lot of guys on the team, so if he can iron out his issues with Tom Coughlin then it's possible that he could come back.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 7:51 pm

I don't think DeSean is going anywhere. That team is too deadly to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Cise wrote:
Ramses Barden what a name...Big Grin

Better than "Coco Crisp".
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 2:47 am

Shaun wrote:
I don't think DeSean is going anywhere. That team is too deadly to leave

Why would he stay when there are far lesser talented recievers around the league making more money than him? I think they'll ultimately give him a new deal and he'll end up staying, but he'll bounce otherwise. That team might be deadly, but so is he. You put DeSean on a team with a good or even average QB and he instantly makes that offense better.

Personally, if I were him I'd be insulted that they're spending all this money on other players but aren't trying to give me a new deal. I'm sure he feels that way which is why he's holding out, and I don't blame him.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 11:04 am

KJ, the Eagles are gearing up for a SB run. Signing Asomugha and Jenkins is much more important for that goal than wasting that time on a player already under contract. As soon as free agency dies down, im sure he will be taken care of. It would not make sense to add all these players and then let Desean hold out.

Also, Plax signing with the Jets stings on so many levels for you Giants fans. Now rotoworld is saying the Skins may make a run at Bradshaw.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 11:15 am

From Dan Graziano [ESPN]:

"There had been much chatter this week about Burress -- who was released from prison last month after serving two years for firing an unlicensed gun in a New York nightclub -- possibly returning to the Giants, with whom he won the Super Bowl four years ago. Burress had said unflattering things about Giants coach Tom Coughlin in a post-release interview, but the Giants made a push to sign him anyway and he met with Coughlin on Friday night at the team's training facility in New Jersey.

But Burress never backed off his comments, and all along I told you I believed he was only using the Giants' interest as leverage to get what he wanted from a team whose coach he didn't dislike. He visited the Steelers on Saturday and apparently also had some nice conversations with the Jets, who are cutting ties with Braylon Edwards and needed a replacement."

Looks like SRP was right... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 11:53 am

Jackson can sit out if he wants. As long as he remembers that if he doesn't report by the deadline..can't remember the exact date...that he will be under contract for another year. The guy just showing up at Week 10 and getting credit for the season is no longer in the collective bargaining agreement. So Jackson will be under contract for 2 years instead of 1 if he does sit out past that deadline. I agree that he deserves more money. However, unless they are going to trade Samuel, with all of these players that are getting deals, it will be hard for the Eagles to give him the money that he may want.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 12:28 pm

Any bears fans here? This shit has got to stop... you sign Roy Williams and Sam Hurd.... now you sign Marion Barber? You think Jay Cutler is going to do something with them that Romo couldn't? Please sign Quincy Carter next.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

Yeah, i wouldn't waste a dollar on Barber, and i don't get the Hurd signing either. I do like and understand the Roy Williams signing though.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 1:12 pm

Today I REALLY HATE the damn jets......

son of a bitches....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 1:13 pm

Maybe we should try to sign Braylon...fuck it.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Free Agency   NFL Free Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Free Agency
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next