Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 5:57 pm

Notice I said starting, so that leaves out Tebow.

More than Romo, Eli, Vick, etc combined. I'm so sick of the Rivers hype, and he does nothing to earn it. Andy Dalton is better than Philip Rivers, there I said. I would rather have Donovan McNabb starting for me...ok, slight exaggeration, but Rivers is far more overrated.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:02 pm

I don't see it/// lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:12 pm

1) What is this///gay shit

2) Sarcasm? There are analysts on sportscenter every fucking day singing the praises of this douche saying "this year he's going to prove he's the best" blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:18 pm

My keyboard is messed up; period button doesn't work/ Rivers has had the numbers of a great QB for a few years now/ I wouldn't say he's the best, but I'd throw him in the top 5-7 QBs in the league, easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

When he wins big games, I'll feel you. Until then he's throwing interceptions to linemen and I think I don't give a fuck what the stats say. Technically Tebow has a higher career qb rating then Orton, but guess who I would want starting. Did you see him play the Bengals last year? He's Rex Grossman or Schaub in a shitty division so his stats look better.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:52 pm

I agree about Rivers being slightly overrated....but thats only because he hasn't won anything yet...his stats are true...dude is a straight up stat machine, but in terms of winning, well he hasn't done any of that yet, so thats where him being overrated comes from for me......

"Andy Dalton is better than Philip Rivers" Score = 0 Get The Fuck Out

I'm hoping that was just a joke.....but until Rivers wins something then yes, he is SLIGHTLY overrated....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 7:17 pm

Yeah slight exaggeration but really they're both unproven IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL   Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip Rivers Is The Most Overrated Starting QB In The NFL
Page 1 of 1