Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 11

Go down 
+7
Shaun
T. Myers
Denv3rNick
Laced With Slang
Highsmith
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:12 pm

lol... once the giants lose the next two even if they split with the Cowboys they will not win the NFC East... at best they have a good chance for the wild card... and Eli fumbling on the winning drive... what a sorry excuse for a QB and a choker...

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:21 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
lol... once the giants lose the next two even if they split with the Cowboys they will not win the NFC East... at best they have a good chance for the wild card... and Eli fumbling on the winning drive... what a sorry excuse for a QB and a choker...

Tony HOMO....nuff said!

Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:24 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
my inability to play qb should not even matter. You started your whole argument by telling me to fill out a job application as an NFL QB. Once I read that, you failed.

READING ENTIRE STATEMENTS IS FUNDAMENTAL......

talking to you is a big waste of everyone's time mayne....ahh fuck it:

YA HAPPY NOW???
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:39 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
The Giants loss is a tough loss for them. Now they're tied with a surging Cowboys team that has an easier schedule the rest of the way. The Giants really needed that 1 game cushion.

I'm not even worried about the cowboys at all.....they should have lost at least twice to the deadskins yesterday and if the deadskins had a better kicker than Graham Gano then thats exactly what would have happened...as it currently stands though we're tied...but I know my G-Men are the best team in the NFC East and it will be proven soon enough...the eagles just prolonged their exit...next week Tom Brady should eliminate them completely from any playoff dreams...and we play the cowboys twice in 4 wks soon so we should take care of them as well.....games like last night happen every season with every team...now it's our turn...but the ship should be right in a bit.....

I'm not worried about Dallas either, however Terry is right. We need to sweep Dallas now in order to win the division. There was absolutely no excuse for the way they played last night. They were completely flat and failed to take advantage of intercepting Vince Young 3 times.

Young is the FIRST QB this season to win a game in which he threw 3 picks. That's pathetic on the Giants part.

The difference between me and everyone else here is that I can admit when my team doesn't play well and be objective about them. That said, I still believe they will make the postseason.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

"The difference between me and everyone else here is that I can admit when my team doesn't play well and be objective about them."

Laughing My Ass Off

are you serious mayne?? like for real??? KJ you're a fairweather fan of the New York Football Giants...you do not believe in your team whatsoever...you have shown this time and time again....

last night the Giants played like shit....I admitted that when I said last night was a HORRIBLE loss...I even put it in big letters for blind dudes like you to see....but then I went on to say that I am not worried about dall-ASS and that we will beat the Saints this upcoming week and that we will win the NFC East.....sounds pretty "objective" to me....but it also sounds like a man who believes in his team 100% and is not worried about being wrong....how about you KJ??

do you see the G-Men beating the Saints this upcoming wk?? also who is going to win the NFC East in your "objective" opinion???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

"anyway HORRIBLE loss tonight by the G-Men....the defense came to play but the offense fell asleep....next up is Drew Brees on the road...and I'm sayin' it early....we will win that game...as a matter of fact we will win the NFC East......yeah motherfuckers....I said it and I'm not scurred either....lol"

here ya go KJ....read it and weep baby bubba....lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

Darren Sproles is going to smack the G-Men in the mouth
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 3:28 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
Darren Sproles is going to smack the G-Men in the mouth

N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 222431

could be alot of that on Thanksgiving though......a whole lotta that...lol
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 3:30 pm

D.Powell wrote:
"The difference between me and everyone else here is that I can admit when my team doesn't play well and be objective about them."

Laughing My Ass Off

are you serious mayne?? like for real??? KJ you're a fairweather fan of the New York Football Giants...you do not believe in your team whatsoever...you have shown this time and time again....

last night the Giants played like shit....I admitted that when I said last night was a HORRIBLE loss...I even put it in big letters for blind dudes like you to see....but then I went on to say that I am not worried about dall-ASS and that we will beat the Saints this upcoming week and that we will win the NFC East.....sounds pretty "objective" to me....but it also sounds like a man who believes in his team 100% and is not worried about being wrong....how about you KJ??

do you see the G-Men beating the Saints this upcoming wk?? also who is going to win the NFC East in your "objective" opinion???

Do you not read my ENTIRE statements? Just because I don't think they can win every game every week doesn't make me less of a fan so shut the fuck up! I watch them every week and root for them EVERY GAME so that qualifies me as a diehard fan. However they frusterate the hell out of me. What the fuck happened to Eli Manning, who statistically has been the best 4th quarter QB this season. All of a sudden he fumbles on the game tying drive. Very Romo-esque if you ask me.

Do I believe they will beat the Saints? I honestly don't know. It depends on which Giants team shows up. If it's the one that played last night, then they have absolutely no chance in hell. If it's the one that played against New England a few weeks ago, then it's possible. Bradshaw is back this week so that helps tremendously, but New Orleans is one of the strongest home teams in the league. They're very difficult to beat in the Superdome.

The Giants are like the Baltimore Ravens in that they seem to play on the level of their opponents. This team is not as good as the team we had in 2007. Yeah we were underdogs in every playoff game we played that year too, but we had a team that when they clicked on all cylinders were awesome. The secondary is suspect outside of Corey Webster, the O-line doesn't protect Eli well enough, and the recievers while talented often drop catchable balls.

I still believe they'll win the East, but I will back off that prediction if they fail to sweep Dallas, which is likely what they're gonna have to do for that to happen. 10-6 should get us in the dance. Anything less than that and they'll be home for the holidays...watching the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm

Seattle bout to make dem playoffs
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Do you not read my ENTIRE statements? Just because I don't think they can win every game every week doesn't make me less of a fan so shut the fuck up! I watch them every week and root for them EVERY GAME so that qualifies me as a diehard fan. However they frusterate the hell out of me. What the fuck happened to Eli Manning, who statistically has been the best 4th quarter QB this season. All of a sudden he fumbles on the game tying drive. Very Romo-esque if you ask me.

Do I believe they will beat the Saints? I honestly don't know. It depends on which Giants team shows up. If it's the one that played last night, then they have absolutely no chance in hell. If it's the one that played against New England a few weeks ago, then it's possible. Bradshaw is back this week so that helps tremendously, but New Orleans is one of the strongest home teams in the league. They're very difficult to beat in the Superdome.

The Giants are like the Baltimore Ravens in that they seem to play on the level of their opponents. This team is not as good as the team we had in 2007. Yeah we were underdogs in every playoff game we played that year too, but we had a team that when they clicked on all cylinders were awesome. The secondary is suspect outside of Corey Webster, the O-line doesn't protect Eli well enough, and the recievers while talented often drop catchable balls.

I still believe they'll win the East, but I will back off that prediction if they fail to sweep Dallas, which is likely what they're gonna have to do for that to happen. 10-6 should get us in the dance. Anything less than that and they'll be home for the holidays...watching the playoffs.

I just read EVERYTHING and you my friend are one fairweather, rain or shine....snow or hail...tornado or hurricane looking motherfucker.....NUFF SAID

you gave up on them when Nicks was out....you put a bunch of KJ parameters on whether or not they will win each week....the week of the Pats game was proof of that...your dumb ass couldn't even make a solid pick....you fuckin' picked both teams just to be safe do you want me to pull up that quote too dipstick?? yo, KJ your a hot/cold fan....a might be fan....a maybe fan....a Sunday fan...and then a Monday someone else's fan.....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 4:27 pm

"Giants at New England- If Nicks and Bradshaw play, Giants win. If not, Pats win."

Laughing My Ass Off

yo man, you are not a GIANTS fan....your a Nas fan....your a KJ fan.....your a fan of fat bitches.....but a GIANTS fan you are NOT!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 4:35 pm

D.Powell wrote:
"Giants at New England- If Nicks and Bradshaw play, Giants win. If not, Pats win."

Laughing My Ass Off

yo man, you are not a GIANTS fan....your a Nas fan....your a KJ fan.....your a fan of fat bitches.....but a GIANTS fan you are NOT!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 5:52 pm

NO ONE IS READING EVERYTHING I WRITE!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:56 am

LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:56 am

+1 to Powell
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 12:38 am

Yeah ok Powell, I'm not a Giants fan....I only own Giants memorabilia, jerseys, hats, jackets, and autographs from former Giants players. Yet I'm not a fan....FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT.

You might entertain the simple minded clowns in here with that bullshit but you don't know me like that. I bet I've forgotten about more Giants merchandise that I've owned (and STILL own) than you've ever owned. Anybody that really knows me knows that I'm a diehard Giants fan just as I'm a diehard Yankees, Knicks, and UConn Huskies fan, so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:05 pm

Whip em out, let's see whose is bigger!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

I don't believe you KJ. You should post pictures of all your memorabilia with a paper with your screen name on it. I need evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 11   N.F.L. Predictions Week 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2