Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?

Go down 
+12
Justin Linker
Highsmith
D.Powell
Norfeest
T. Myers
E. Taylor
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Dwight
Illmatic1991
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:33 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
YOU DO NOT LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY KJ!!!!! GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF MAN!!!!

Since you like to type in caps.....

I LIVE 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM NYC, AND SINCE CT DOESN'T HAVE ANY TEAMS BESIDES THE UCONN HUSKIES, I FOLLOW NY TEAMS BECAUSE I'M CLOSE ENOUGH TO ATTEND GAMES. COMPRENDE??
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:30 pm

the Knicks getting Raymond Felton is a very underrated move
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:38 pm

Yeah its an upgrade over Toney. Felton has seemed to regress over the years and was completely shredded in the playoffs by Nelson.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

Late to the party, but fuck all this Lebitch James bullshit.....

He did what he felt was best for him, and apparently Cleveland felt like they owned him, like property.

Fuck that city...

And fuck ESPN. LeBron didn't ask for the ridiculous amount of hype and news coverage they gave him. But what do I hear on outside the lines the day of the decision? Lebron's egotistical, he loves the attention, it's all his fault, he's not a good player, etc. Fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:50 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:

He did what he felt was best for him, and apparently Cleveland felt like they owned him, like property.

Fuck that city...

And fuck ESPN. LeBron didn't ask for the ridiculous amount of hype and news coverage they gave him. But what do I hear on outside the lines the day of the decision? Lebron's egotistical, he loves the attention, it's all his fault, he's not a good player, etc. Fuck that shit.

what do you mean lol? he scheduled a time and place to be televised just to make a decision. If thats not asking for attention what is? He could have just came to an agreement which gets reported like every other player in the HISTORY OF SPORTS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:55 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:

Fuck that city...

what do you mean lol? he scheduled a time and place to be televised just to make a decision. If thats not asking for attention what is? He could have just came to an agreement which gets reported like every other player in the HISTORY OF SPORTS.

EXACTLY! This whole fiasco was pre-meditated. He planned all of that shit. He'll never be mentioned in GOAT discussions again after the decision he made because he'll always be Robin in Miami whereas he would have been Batman going elsewhere. If anything, he'll help put Wade deeper into GOAT debates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 11:39 am

what's the difference between saturn and lebron james?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 11:42 am

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:

smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:04 pm

They're both full of gas, but at least saturn has rings.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:05 pm

I wasn't expecting the full of gas part, but the fact that Saturn has rings and Lebron doesn't was obvious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:06 pm

Only to a scholarly man like you, sir.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:13 pm

Damn my college education
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:19 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:

LMAO, while the punchline was obvious that was still a good joke Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:20 pm

I got it from Kukoc's twitter, actually. Some one seems salty he didn't sign with the bulls lol.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:22 pm

Apparently the Bulls GM was salty too. He said the reason why Lebron lost interest in Chicago is because the Bulls refused to employ people in his Entourage and shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:29 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Apparently the Bulls GM was salty too. He said the reason why Lebron lost interest in Chicago is because the Bulls refused to employ people in his Entourage and shit.

Yeah, that and he didn't want to constantly be compared to Jordan. Looking back, I'm thinking that everything Skip Bayless said about him was right even though I hate Skip.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:21 pm

Felton may be a good move but somebody on the team is going to have to play defense.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:07 am

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yeah, that and he didn't want to constantly be compared to Jordan. Looking back, I'm thinking that everything Skip Bayless said about him was right even though I hate Skip.

i used to dislike Skip but then i realized we both shared the same passionate hatred toward Lebron, so he became one of my favorite analysts
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:42 am

I agree with Halfy. He did what free agents that want to move on did. No one burned Shaq jerseys when he left Orlando and he was one of the most dominant players since Wilt. LBJ Is a good player. Him leaving doesn't diminish that. Hell, at this point last week, the people that seem to despise him now were all on his dick because they wanted him on their team. CLE, CHI, NY, etc...all of them wanted him. He picks MIA and now everyone hates him for it. That's one of the problems with riding another man's penis. The second that man does something you don't like, you're left looking silly while removing pubic hairs from ya mouth.

He's not property and he proved it. He's the same player that had folks biting his balls last year. He just plays for a different team now. Dan Gilbert was calling him King last year too. Everyone was making scenarios and blowing hard about how he should come to their teams. Now everyone that isn't a MIA fan is hatin'. I fuckin' hate bandwagoneers.

Also, I may be alone in this, but...Felton sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:47 am

Aang wrote:
That's one of the problems with riding another man's penis. The second that man does something you don't like, you're left looking silly while removing pubic hairs from ya mouth.

hahaha i laughed out loud at that
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:49 am

The funny thing is that Norf left the post open ended, but I think we all know who he's talking about. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:52 am

You.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:53 am

Yeah, it was obviously me.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:13 pm

I think the main about what Lebron did that loses respect for him from me personally is that he didn't allow himself to CONTINUE to be the number one player on the team...

speaking for myself I know I wanted him in NYC just like a bunch of others did but I know I would have had more respect for him if he would've picked Chi-town or The Nets or The Clippers or basically anywhere else where he was still the number one option and really wanted to be placed among the true all-time greats....

I have much more respect for Kobe now then I did when Shaq was rapping about him tasting his ass.....Kobe has 2 rings as the number one option and that truly places him among the all-time greats right now IMO with:

Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan
Hakeem Olajuwon
Tim Duncan
Julius Erving

and many others all of whom are all-time greats and all of whom were NUMBER ONE OPTIONS for their teams when rings were being collected.....

as long as Lebron is on D.Wade's team then he will NEVER be the number one option and lead that team to a ring unless Wade gets hurt during the run and then we would see if he could do it then.....but even then unless Wade missed the entire season then we would never know if Lebron could do it by himself (meaning as the number one option, which is what all-time great players do especially in the star driven league known as the NBA)

as far as Lebron as a player he is still a very good player no doubt about that but I thought he really wanted to be an all-time great...I mean if your holding T.V. shows to announce your decision to become a second fiddle player on the team your moving on too, then IMO your a complete cornball and have extremely small nuts....you have no self confidence, but your ego is blown way the fuck up, with your ringless ass...I mean with all of that hype you would've thought Duncan or Kobe-guys with hardware were moving from one team to another.....it's over though....congrats to the Miami Heat fans...not the bandwagon dudes hopping on their collective balls since Thursday night Smile

Last edited by D.Powell on Sun 11 Jul 2010, 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:17 pm