Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?

Go down 
+12
Justin Linker
Highsmith
D.Powell
Norfeest
T. Myers
E. Taylor
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Dwight
Illmatic1991
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:45 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I agree with what you're saying to a degree KJ. If they continue to bring Millsap off the bench then there will be times when Millsap and Jefferson play together and Jefferson will be the center. Also, don't be surprised if Sloan decides to bring Okur off the bench. They also picked up Raja "I clotheslined Kobe" Bell also.

Okur has vastly improved over the past several years. He went from being a backup in Detroit to being a defensive force and semi-elite center in Utah. Bringing him off the bench would be a mistake IMO, they should just start him and have Jefferson play PF. I like Millsap, but he isn't gonna start over Jefferson and given that Jefferson has struggled against centers, the only time I'd put him at center is if Okur is injured or in foul trouble.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:52 pm

Okur might be out for the beginning of the year and they might move AK-47 to power forward and Jefferson to center atleast until Okur gets back (if hes still hurt at the start of the season)

im pretty sure i read this and im not making this up? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:54 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Okur might be out for the beginning of the year and they might move AK-47 to power forward and Jefferson to center atleast until Okur gets back (if hes still hurt at the start of the season)

im pretty sure i read this and im not making this up? lol

If that's true, I'd leave AK-47 at the 3, put Jefferson at center and start Millsap at the 4.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

Millsap is better coming off the bench but if Okur is missing time at the beginning of the season then Millsap will be better starting at the 4 than AK. I am going to assume that Raja Bell is starting at the 2 since the Jazz won't match the offer for Matthews.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 8:50 pm

LOL....Shaq (aka The Big Leprechaun) has signed with Boston. He will back up Perkins...

I think he's going to hang around until he has just as many rings as Kobe. The Celtics are officially the Geriatric Green.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

Didn't Perk just have major surgery? If he's not healthy I can't imagine how weak/fragile that frontline will be.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:04 pm

If he's hurt, Shaq is gonna put up 20 & 10!!!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

He's a trantential sleeper if there ever was one.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:56 pm

IMO even with all those "old" dudes the Celtics are the favorites outta the east...with Shaq they now have more than enough to handle the Heat especially with the emergence of Rondo..

Garnett
Pierce
Perkins
Rondo
Allen
Shaq
Is Wallace coming back??

thats alot of 30+ dudes and of course Rondo but I still would favor them outta the east!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

The word on Wallace is that he's on some Brett Favre shit. One minute he's retired, one minute he ain't. Last I heard, it all depends on how his back holds up.

I agree, though...if anyone can beat Miami, it's Boston. Orlando simply doesn't have an answer at the 2 or 3...hell....not even at the 4.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:03 am

Don't forget about Jermaine, The 2 O'neal's backing up Perk when he gets back, rings for all.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:10 am

Yeah, I forgot they signed J.O. too. Wonder who is gonna start until Perk gets back?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:10 am

I bet it's O' Neal
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:24 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wooooooo.... Hold up....

LMAO CTFU ROTFLMMFAO

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:28 am

His Airness wrote:

Wooooooo.... Hold up....

LMAO CTFU ROTFLMMFAO

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shaking My Head my bad. I wasn't trying to be funny or lame. I meant Jermaine. I always refer to Shaquille as Shaq so the confusion with the names never crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:26 pm

DOPE avatar Norf! the GOAT baby bubba
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

lol.

Anyways, I think McGrady is going to have a big year if he can stay helffffy.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:55 pm

"Jordan would never team up with Petro, Farmar"

"May announces Decision on hour long PBS special"

LMFAO

Who did McGrady sign with; Chicago or Detroit?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

Detroit
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:01 pm

Doesn't matter, really. They'll only get 30 games out of him anyway...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:45 pm

More like 30 minutes before he calls for the bengay
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:49 pm

Speaking of Ben-Demarsh and old people, McGrady's only 31? I think he'll pull a Grant Hill thing (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:53 pm

Maybe so. Hill has been a revelation in recent times.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 8:30 pm

D.Powell wrote:
IMO even with all those "old" dudes the Celtics are the favorites outta the east...with Shaq they now have more than enough to handle the Heat especially with the emergence of Rondo..

Garnett
Pierce
Perkins
Rondo
Allen
Shaq
Is Wallace coming back??

thats alot of 30+ dudes and of course Rondo but I still would favor them outta the east!

I agree. The Celts might be an older team but they get wins during the regular season and they play superb playoff ball IMO.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

Shaun wrote:
Speaking of Ben-Demarsh and old people, McGrady's only 31? I think he'll pull a Grant Hill thing (no homo)

I'm on the fence about that one. I don't think T-Mac has ever had the best shot selection so he's gotta realize he's not that All Star anymore and shoot higher percentage shots in order for that to work IMO. We shall see though. I'm pulling for the guy. He's had a rough career as of late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7