Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?

Go down 
+12
Justin Linker
Highsmith
D.Powell
Norfeest
T. Myers
E. Taylor
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Dwight
Illmatic1991
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 9:39 pm

Aang wrote:
lol...Title contender? Yeah, sure. Why not...

It's VERY possible. Remember, Boston was awful prior to the KG/Allen trade and they ended up winning the championship and almost doing it again this year.

Stoudamire has spoken to Carmelo Anthony and Tony Parker and they personally told them that they'll join him in NY next year should he sign there (and he has) so the sky's the limit.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:02 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Amare officially agreed to sign with the Knicks Big Grin

This will lead to others signing (if not this year then next) and we'll be a title contender in the next couple of years, I love it!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Is what I say
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:08 am

Yeah....the Suns next best big man is who? Lopez? Frye?

At least Frye re-signed. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:29 am

I don't see Melo in a Knicks uniform anytime in the near future...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:30 am

Me neither N3R0. I just can't see Melo turning down Denver's contract offer. I could see Parker in NY though.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:43 am

By the time Parker gets to NY, he'll be a shell of his injury prone self. Melo won't be in NY, I agree.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:44 am

Aang wrote:
By the time Parker gets to NY, he'll be a shell of his injury prone self. Melo won't be in NY, I agree.

LOL, that's a different discussion altogether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:47 am

Melo going to NY is as likely as Lebron goin to NY IMO.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Shaq watch...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Duhon to ORL)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Bosh To CLE?)

On an unrelated note, JeMarcus Russell was busted for codeine syrup possession. Dude is done in the NFL...at least for the next 5 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:10 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Aang wrote:

LOL, that's a different discussion altogether.

Yeah, he may go, but he won't be any good. Maybe 13 & 5 at best. That's assuming he doesn't sprain an ankle or something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:26 pm

Yeah, Parker will be no good by the time he gets to NYC, if he gets there. Melo ain't going anywhere but where the money is at... and this is all assuming Amare will be playing to the level he did with the suns. Overall I'd say this is a very dissapointing free agency for the knicks so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:11 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
Melo going to NY is as likely as Lebron goin to NY IMO.

Melo doesn't have the world on his jock like Lebron does. Not to mention that he's always had the desire to play for a big market franchise, he's VERY good friends with Stoudamire, and there's a very good chance of George Karl retiring from coaching. If that happens then the possibility of him coming to NY increases tremendously.

All you naysayers are shaking y'alls heads because you don't wanna see the Knicks get better. But they will improve one way or another. They've got more free agent money than ANYBODY (even after the Amare signing). Everybody else has to do sign-and-trades in order to get more than one max free agent.

Even if all the Knicks get is Amare this year, what they can do is resign David Lee for less than max money (provided he doesn't get a higher offer elsewhere) AND be in position to sign another big name free agent next season.

As for Parker, he's STILL an elite PG. He never had major injury issues until this season so if he can shake those then he'd be fine should he come to NY. Personally, I'd go after Chris Paul if I were them, but Parker would be cool as well. Looking forward to seeing how things shake up.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:17 pm

I understand you being a Knicks fan, but after giving Amare $100,000,000 I don't think they'll be able to afford Melo next year. Not only that, Denver just offered Melo a 3 year extension. Chances are good that he'll take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:19 pm

I'm pretty sure Paul is staying.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:21 pm

NO owner made it crystal clear that Paul ain't goin' nowhere. No way do you let the #2 PG in the league leave and get nothing back. And who will the Knicks give for him? Amare? Highly unlikely. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:22 pm

Aang wrote:
I understand you being a Knicks fan, but after giving Amare $100,000,000 I don't think they'll be able to afford Melo next year. Not only that, Denver just offered Melo a 3 year extension. Chances are good that he'll take it.

That will all depend on how well Denver does and if George Karl comes back full time. The Knicks will be able to afford him if he comes though, they have the most free agent money available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:25 pm

Aang wrote:
NO owner made it crystal clear that Paul ain't goin' nowhere. No way do you let the #2 PG in the league leave and get nothing back. And who will the Knicks give for him? Amare? Highly unlikely. lol

Paul will be a FREE AGENT next year, which means the decision to stay or leave will be entirely up to him. The Hornets will offer him a max deal, but if they underachieve he could decide to bounce.

And he's the best PG in the league when healthy IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

They signed Craig Brackins because of Chris Paul...according to ISU Coach Fred Hoiberg.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:30 pm

Nah...even healthy, Williams >>>> Paul nowadays.

While the system the Knicks run would be a good fit for Paul, I don't think he turns down max money; which it's all but guaranteed that he'll get it. Even with a sign and trade, the numbers have to fit.

And CHI and MIA both have more money available than NY...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:35 pm

I think it's easier than Norf is making it.

Hornets did decent in the playoffs last year, and they're making moves still...where are the Knicks? Sure they signed Amare but that means what without Nash? It's an unknown quantity as far as I'm concerned whereas NO is on the uprise for sure. They wouldn't be building around a player they didn't have good damn reason to believe was staying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:43 pm

Aang wrote:
Nah...even healthy, Williams >>>> Paul nowadays.

While the system the Knicks run would be a good fit for Paul, I don't think he turns down max money; which it's all but guaranteed that he'll get it. Even with a sign and trade, the numbers have to fit.

And CHI and MIA both have more money available than NY...

The numbers say otherwise as far as Paul and Williams are concerned. I don't think there's a big gap between them though.

MIA has to make a move THIS year otherwise they'll lose Wade and become a lottery team. I think they'll re-sign Wade and get either Bosh or Boozer.

CHI seems to be putting all their chips into getting Lebron or Wade. In order for them to get a second guy though, they'd have to do a sign and trade. Toronto has stated that the only sign and trade that currently interests them is Cleveland, and Bosh reportedly doesn't want to play there. So they could be screwed on that front.

I get the feeling that Lebron is gonna re-sign with the Cavs, which is why he's been so hesistant to make a decision. If it was all about winning for him, then the Bulls would be the easy choice, but I think loyalty and nostalgia come into play as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:44 pm

Hornets did decent in the playoffs last year, and they're making moves still...where are the Knicks? Sure they signed Amare but that means what without Nash? It's an unknown quantity as far as I'm concerned whereas NO is on the uprise for sure. They wouldn't be building around a player they didn't have good damn reason to believe was staying.

Ummmm, somebody didn't watch the NBA last year. The Hornets DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!! Paul was injured and they fell to the draft lottery.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:48 pm

KJ, Melo is resigning with the Nuggets. I don't know why you are getting all worked up over nothing. Maybe after his new contract is up in 3 years he'll sign with the Knicks.

And if the Hawks sign Shaq and trade Josh Smith, I'm going to Sad

Last edited by Victor Shade on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:49 pm

Jeff, wiki ain't help you today man. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:50 pm

Amare - Nash = David West at best. While that's not bad, it's a step down for Amare.

And, I agree with you, Jeff. But...Paul doesn't necessarily have pieces around him that will take him to that next level. Okafor is wack. West is injury prone. Posey has been a bust so far. Peja is a one trick pony that plays zero defense. Thornton and Collison are very promising young players, but they're both tweeners that are better suited playing the same role as Paul. We call that logjam where I'm from. Thornton may be able to play the 2, but Collison is clearly a 1. If anything, they'd be smart to trade Paul for a star and give Collison the keys, but we all know that ain't gonna happen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:51 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Ummmm, somebody didn't watch the NBA last year. The Hornets DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!! Paul was injured and they fell to the draft lottery.

LOL I meant regular season, obviously. But touche sir. 37-45 is better than 29-53 was my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:53 pm

And Norf, they have a consistent big man in Brackins (who actually plays DEFENSE...most of the time), and I think Collison could be a good shooting guard if he bulked up (or maybe even 6th man?). I'm going to make NO my team until Barnes shows up in the NBA in a couple years.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:54 pm

The Hornets are not on the uprise. Norf got to it first, their whole team is a question mark. What moves are the Hornets making exactly?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:54 pm

smh @ the Amare hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:55 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

LOL I meant regular season, obviously. But touche sir. 37-45 is better than 29-53 was my point.

They'll be better than that with Amare in the lineup, and they can still sign another max free agent either this or next year. The Hornets, not so much. They play in the deep Western Conference and aren't any kind of threat to the Lakers even with Paul.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:55 pm

And Norf, they have a consistent big man in Brackins (who actually plays DEFENSE...most of the time), and I think Collison could be a good shooting guard if he bulked up (or maybe even 6th man?). I'm going to make NO my team until Barnes shows up in the NBA in a couple years.

lololololol dude stop it man. You really don't know what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:56 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh @ the Amare hate.

I know right? If he would have signed with the Bulls or Heat y'all would be jumping for joy. Hell, y'all would probably abandon your current fav teams and jump on their bandwagon except for maybe Tran.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:57 pm

Jeff, they had a defensive big man before they downgraded to Okafor (yes, I'm saying Tyson Chandler is better than Emeka "Big Bust" Okafor). They were a better team with Chandler. Brackins may or may not be good. Hopefully he will be, though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:58 pm

Collison is 6 foot tall. Not shooting guard height.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:
smh @ the Amare hate.

I know right? If he would have signed with the Bulls or Heat y'all would be jumping for joy. Hell, y'all would probably abandon your current fav teams and jump on their bandwagon except for maybe Tran.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

If he signed anywhere else, you wouldn't care...

And I'm not a bandwagon kind of guy. It's hard work being a Wizards fan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:01 pm

Aang wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:
smh @ the Amare hate.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

If he signed anywhere else, you wouldn't care...

You're right, but the reason for that is b/c the Knicks have sucked ever since Ewing left and I want them to get better. That move was a step in the right direction, something neither Layden nor Isiah wouldn't have pulled off.

On the flipside, I'm sure had your boys not ended up with the first pick and not gotten Wall, you wouldn't have cared about him either.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:04 pm

Unrelated, but I see where you're going. I'd be curious about where he wound up if he didn't wind up here. Now I'm just wondering how he and Gilbert will fit if Gilbert stays. Because Wall will be getting the keys to the car...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:05 pm

Victor Shade wrote:

Collison is 6 foot tall. Not shooting guard height.

Iverson played the 2 and he's not even 6 feet (NBA lies about his height like they did with Barkley).
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:10 pm

He's smaller than Chris Paul, and Paul is a small dude...lol. I can't see Collison playing the two, especially when he played so well last year playing the point. He has a point guard mentally, you can't change that. Also, Thornton is their starting shooting guard, I don't think there's any questions about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:12 pm

Aang wrote:
Unrelated, but I see where you're going. I'd be curious about where he wound up if he didn't wind up here. Now I'm just wondering how he and Gilbert will fit if Gilbert stays. Because Wall will be getting the keys to the car...

They really should trade Agent Zero IMO. While his trade value has diminished somewhat, it isn't completely dead. With Jameson and Butler gone, they seriously need to rebuild.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:15 pm

No team will trade for Hibachi, his contract is too bloated.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:18 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Aang wrote:

They really should trade Agent Zero IMO. While his trade value has diminished somewhat, it isn't completely dead. With Jameson and Butler gone, they seriously need to rebuild.

There's interest from Orlando because Gil is really close with their GM, but they're trying to agree on who comes to DC. He'll be gone by All Star break unless the Wall/Arenas combo is a smashing success...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:32 pm

The Magics just signed Chris Duhon. I just can't see the deal happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:36 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
The Magics just signed Chris Duhon. I just can't see the deal happening.

AWESOME!!! I'm glad to be done with that bum!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:46 pm

Amare is just not going to be that great without a great PG... I think the Knicks would have been better off trying to find some raw youngsters to build in the next year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Amare is just not going to be that great without a great PG... I think the Knicks would have been better off trying to find some raw youngsters to build in the next year...

They'll be able to hunt for a PG in the next free agent market, and all the raw youngsters are in the draft.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:07 pm

Yeah, Duhon is awful. Not really sure he's the answer...and any GM worth their salt would easily ditch him and Nelson for Arenas.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:13 pm

It's easy to say, but it's harder to make it work, salary wise.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 5:11 pm

Duhon obviously wasn't brought in to start or play major minutes for that matter. White Chocolate and Franklin The Turtle are on the chopping block and they have some promising young bucks on their Summer League roster.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm

Jeff did you just call Craig Brackins a consistent big man?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?    PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS: Where will these NBA Free Agents land?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next