Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Cory
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

lol...

Touchy touchy.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:54 am

LMAO

for at least the 3rd time in this thread
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:37 pm

I really like Game's earlier output. I'm not too familiar with his life story so him riding the coattails of his brother, etc. does not really mean anything to me. His career is definitely superior to his "rival" 50 Cent and I think he's one of the best mainstream west coast artists around today. If I were to judge by the opinions of this forum I'd say he's underrated, not overrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:45 pm

I think SRP is more responding to how high people put him on a pedestal and not the percentage of people that like him. AND if you'd read the whole thread...he acknowledged Cory's opinion as valid.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:55 pm

N3R0 wrote:
I think SRP is more responding to how high people put him on a pedestal and not the percentage of people that like him. AND if you'd read the whole thread...he acknowledged Cory's opinion as valid.

Yeah I admit I didn't read the whole thread, from the looks of it it degenerated into a battle between Nas fanboys and Nas haters.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:57 pm

It's cool halfy...but you should still come on chat more.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:52 pm

but i mean you know just throwing it out there and shit. i think i would win, but i dont want to fight on the net so i dont know where it came from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:01 pm

that was necessary and mature
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 3:06 pm

N3R0 wrote:
that was necessary and mature

like i said with all your bullshit you have pulled you have no room to talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3