Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Cory
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

the discussion is reasonable Cory...I just dropped some of my opinions on the subject...to add to the discussion that's all my dude
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:31 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Wu-Tang needed a new gimmick with 8 Diagrams too Slang...the gimmick was RZA's "new" approoach to production....lot's of heads called that a "gimmick" even Ghost and Rae themselves...big deal Wu-Tang is one of the best to ever do it...who cares man!

Like i said before Powell, its the type of Gimmick nas uses

All i can say is in hip hop you can never do enough. As long as your still recording and making money on hip hop you need to keep going and trying and proving yourself. This is hip hop, your never safe, its a competition.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:37 pm

Well I loved Untitled personally..one of the best albums released in 2008 IMO...so like I said the "gimmick" means nothing to me if the end product is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:40 pm

because you are forgiving and fanatic.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:44 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
because you are forgiving and fanatic.

SRP you sound addicted man...for real just plain strung out on stupidity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:51 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Well I loved Untitled personally..one of the best albums released in 2008 IMO...so like I said the "gimmick" means nothing to me if the end product is good

THANK YOU Powell! I completely co-sign!

I don't care about all that superficial shit that's being brought up. That shit is irrelevant. Nas puts out great music that I enjoy, and IMO he's the best rapper alive and EASILY one of the best rappers of all time. I don't give a fuck who disagrees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:02 pm

Exactly Powell^^^^^Wu is a damn gimmick in itself. Hell all artist sell some type of image with their music whether intentional or not. Nas is a great lyricist but thats not enough huh? He is one of the reasons this culture has some respect and clout. The man is a human who makes guess what human mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:07 pm

Wu in itself is a gimmick, but they didnt change their damn image every album they released. Wu has nothing to do with this discussion.

its obvious that Nas has literally changed "who he is" and the persona/image he is portraying over the years and that shit is stupid to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:11 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wu in itself is a gimmick, but they didnt change their damn image every album they released. Wu has nothing to do with this discussion.

its obvious that Nas has literally changed "who he is" and the persona/image he is portraying over the years and that shit is stupid to me

Cosign yet again.

Powell, KJ, and K. Slob just need to say "I really love nas he can do no wrong and I am incapable of objectively evaluating him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:12 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Seriously though, WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT MATTER???

As long as the finished product is dope, then WHO CARES??

All Nas is to me is a dope MC. One of the dopest MC's of all time.

You know, it seems that whenever people don't like somebody they'll find any little thing to nitpick about them. Yet they never do that with their favorites despite what flaws they may have.

Yeah he has one (and ONLY one IMO) wack album in his discog, but so do 95% of all artists. Nas is easily one of the GOAT's, fuck all the bitch ass haters!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:16 pm

^ im a big Nas fan, hes probably in my top 10 MC's but thats based mostly off his talent, im not hating on his music, im saying that the respect i have for him, what he says, and the messages he tries to get across are pretty much diluted and dont mean anything to me since he doesnt even know who he is and has made some pretty hypocritical, contradicting moves over the course of his career, as mentioned before
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

"Yet they never do that with their favorites despite what flaws they may have."

Exactly thats how you guys are with Nas. I dont think the finish products are dope, they come out boring as hell and lose replay value. I own every Nas album and most sit without ever getting play because they are just so boring and plain. I judge my favorite very hard, Masta Ace is my Goat and im hard on Sittin On Chrome and A&E and point out the weakness and wackness on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:18 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Cosign yet again.

Powell, KJ, and K. Slob just need to say "I really love nas he can do no wrong and I am incapable of objectively evaluating him"

I am objectively evaluating him. Nas is WIDELY considered one of the greatest rappers of all time. You might not like him, but the majority of hip-hop nation does and that's a FACT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:19 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Bunny Man wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Cosign yet again.

I am objectively evaluating him. Nas is WIDELY considered one of the greatest rappers of all time. You might not like him, but the majority of hip-hop nation does and that's a FACT.

Stating that a whole bunch of people really really like nas is not objectively evaluating him.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:20 pm

"Nas is WIDELY considered one of the greatest rappers of all time."

This prove nothing, in fact its a reason why you would not be objective when evaluating him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:21 pm

Nas has been the same rapper since day one. A street knowledge emcee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:21 pm

Cory wrote:
"Yet they never do that with their favorites despite what flaws they may have."

Exactly thats how you guys are with Nas. I dont think the finish products are dope, they come out boring as hell and lose replay value. I own every Nas album and most sit without ever getting play because they are just so boring and plain. I judge my favorite very hard, Masta Ace is my Goat and im hard on Sittin On Chrome and A&E and point out the weakness and wackness on them.

I thought you liked A&E. I like Ace too but he's not on my GOAT list. He's probably about Top 50 to me.

I've said countless times that I like every Nas album with the exception of Nastradamus. You're entitled to feel differently but that's just how I feel.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:22 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Umm Slang the point is that "gimmicks" and hip-hop basically go hand in hand

The Fat Boys used many "gimmicks"
Run-D.M.C. used the leather hats and adidas "gimmicks"
Onyx used the screaming and bald heads
Outkast has too many to name
Wu-Tang used the martial arts and asian approach
Tupac used the rebel look

I mean everyone I just named are LEGENDS...so bringing up the fact about a "gimmick" sounds just like a damn "gimmick"..lol...not even a valid arguement!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:23 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Bunny Man wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Cosign yet again.

Stating that a whole bunch of people really really like nas is not objectively evaluating him.

You don't "objectively evaluate" MC's. You nitpick and bash the ones you don't like.

I'm acting no differently with Nas than you do with K-Rino.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:24 pm

KRob86 wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:25 pm

KRob86 wrote:

Exactly. Not to mention one of the best storytellers.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:26 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Umm Slang the point is that "gimmicks" and hip-hop basically go hand in hand

The Fat Boys used many "gimmicks"
Run-D.M.C. used the leather hats and adidas "gimmicks"
Onyx used the screaming and bald heads
Outkast has too many to name
Wu-Tang used the martial arts and asian approach
Tupac used the rebel look

I mean everyone I just named are LEGENDS...so bringing up the fact about a "gimmick" sounds just like a damn "gimmick"..lol...not even a valid arguement!

Powell i think you missed my point on gimmicks. Like i said beefs and image in one thing. Race and calling hip hop dead is another, especially race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

This is entertaining... like 3 fanboys running around not realizing they are such. You guys are such fan boys... that you can't even have a conversation about another emcee without sucking on nas
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:30 pm

Cory wrote:

Nas is just a gimmick rapper to me right now. Its always something with him

Umm this is what you said Cory so I don't think I missed anything man....but you have NEVER liked Nas man...I'v e always seen you against him, just like SRP has NEVER liked KRS-One..I've always seen him against him too...and I can't fuckin stand Gift Of Gab...he is just a bad horror movie to me man...worse than Halloween 5...

so it's all good man...you hate Nas...SRP hates himself and I hate Gift Of Gab!

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:30 pm

Calling hip hop dead i'm sure did not start as a marketing tool, he just felt the way a lot of us did inside. The music side was declining fast quality wise. It turned into a smart marketing tool later but hats wrong with that? Did I miss something? Did he go quad plat or some shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:31 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
This is entertaining... like 3 fanboys running around not realizing they are such. You guys are such fan boys... that you can't even have a conversation about another emcee without sucking on nas

So were fanboys because we don't agree with you guys pov? Whats the point of debate then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:32 pm

I applaud Nas for coming out and saying something that most people have felt was true for a long time.

While I don't feel that Hip-Hop is DEAD, it's definitely on life support when you hear nothing but trash on the radio and TV nowadays.

The wack MC's getting airplay now are the reasons why Rap City got cancelled, and that you rarely (if ever) see shit like A&E and Montazuma's Revenge on record shelves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:32 pm

Bunny Man wrote:

You're a K-Rino, UGK, and Nickatina fanboy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:35 pm

It's not about disagreeing with a point a view. This discussion should be about the merits of a rapper named Game. Yet 3 people are so blindly devoted to the man, they have turned this into some sort of all out defense of their hero. And the comment that started this all was Cory saying how he felt there were things Nas did in his life that made him feel his music was not genuine which is perfectly understandable to most rational people.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:38 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
It's not about disagreeing with a point a view. This discussion should be about the merits of a rapper named Game. Yet 3 people are so blindly devoted to the man, they have turned this into some sort of all out defense of their hero. And the comment that started this all was Cory saying how he felt there were things Nas did in his life that made him feel his music was not genuine which is perfectly understandable to most rational people.

LOL! umm okay!

I remember Cory actually arguing with you about you being a hater...that's what I remember...grouchy smurf!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:23 pm

Wow, this shit is hysterical to me. Cory hasn't even trashed Nas. He said he doesn't like certain albums, and he basically left it at that. Anyone who tries to mask the blemishes of their favorite artists is a fanboy. It's that simple. I don't try to cover up for KRS, Face, Pac, GZA, Cube....... Just admit it and move on. people need to seriously think about why Nas adopted the Escobar moniker. People need to ask why Nas would say Hip Hop Is Dead? Did he do it to advance hip hop? I don't think he did. I understand why Nas wanted to title his album N*****, but the contents of the album would still be the same with any other title. So why go with N*****. the only reason is controversy because controversy sells. Sorry fellas. Nas is great, but there are too many of these moments to just completely ignore. With all that being said, that's all outside shit. The music speaks for itself even if it rings hollow from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:44 pm

Terry he did trash Nas, did you read where he is calling the man and his music str8 up whack save for a few spots?

You guys are flipping out on us also just because we do not see Nas in the light you guys do. Nas is not perfect a few of his albums prove that but you guys are just nitpicking for the hell of it. How many people you know that are only one way and one emotion all the time? When you come from the street that is one of the hardest things to do, subdue your old ways/views for your new found thought process and way of living.

Some of y'all should go work for Entertainment Tonight and Fox News if you want to find the small shit but play down the big picture.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:53 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Terry he did trash Nas, did you read where he is calling the man and his music str8 up whack save for a few spots?

You guys are flipping out on us also just because we do not see Nas in the light you guys do. Nas is not perfect a few of his albums prove that but you guys are just nitpicking for the hell of it. How many people you know that are only one way and one emotion all the time? When you come from the street that is one of the hardest things to do, subdue your old ways/views for your new found thought process and way of living.

Some of y'all should go work for Entertainment Tonight and Fox News if you want to find the small shit but play down the big picture.

He Praised at least 4 of his albums. Why can't he think the other albums are wack? and i have not nitpicked anything when it comes to Nas. My opinion has always been that Nas has one wack album. So, you need to keep my name separate from Cory and SRP. You're not talking to a casual fan with me. Everything else you said is flawed. ANYONE who thinks Nas only had the most noble of intentions with some of his decisions need to come talk to me. I got some ocean front property in Idaho i want to sell you.

And some of you should go work for CNN cause you like to gloss over facts you consider unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:57 pm

how is it calling nas wack in every way when you praise 4 of his albums. Its the other shit he does thats wack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:58 pm

So who are you to say if Nas intentions were noble or not? I mean do you know him personally? You are going by what you perceive just as I am. And lets say Nas did do both situations for a promotion tool, so fucking what. Did he show up with two white hoes on his arm? Did he have a pimp cup or put out a single out with Soulja Boy? Hell naw, so like I said stop trying to turn a few turds into a shit storm.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:02 pm

KRob86 wrote:
So who are you to say if Nas intentions were noble or not? I mean do you know him personally? You are going by what you perceive just as I am. And lets say Nas did do both situations for a promotion tool, so fucking what. Did he show up with two white hoes on his arm? Did he have a pimp cup or put out a single out with Soulja Boy? Hell naw, so like I said stop trying to turn a few turds into a shit storm.

You're deflecting. Snoop has nothing to do with what Nas did. Nas claims hip hop is dead, and then does a song with Rick Ross. Those two things CAN NOT go together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:03 pm

You are the one overreacting like a bitch.

You are entitled to your opinion. That is fine. How is me stating I do not feel the same way making "a few turds into a shit storm?"

It's not - you are the one making a huge deal because we happen to value Nas' intentions more than you do. If you choose to ignore all that shit and enjoy the music, have fun, but don't get your panties in a bunch when another person chooses not to swallow the same pill as easily as you did.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:06 pm

i think this just won thread of the year LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:07 pm

KRob86 wrote:

look at kev, this convo was going fine we where talking no one was pissed. then you should up putting people down talking crazy shit. you not even worth replying to. you got a bad attitude and you need to let others state opinions without getting all bitchy. your posts have added nothing to this
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:08 pm

you guys are already set in your ways and its like you dont even read whats being posted. its like talking to a wall, with some of you.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:09 pm

Cory wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

look at kev, this convo was going fine we where talking no one was pissed. then you should up putting people down talking crazy shit. you not even worth replying to. you got a bad attitude and you need to let others state opinions without getting all bitchy. your posts have added nothing to this

LMAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:18 pm

Cory wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about? Your clone hoes were the 1st to throw out insults or try to downplay our oppossing opinions like we are blind to their truth. I asked Terry a few questions about his stand and he answered so what is that, a fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:20 pm

This isn't about who would whup who's ass in a fight... we all know the answer to that. You just need to stop overeacting and getting pissy is all.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:51 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
This isn't about who would whup who's ass in a fight... we all know the answer to that. You just need to stop overeacting and getting pissy is all.

?????? what the hell is the word FIGHT being thrown out on an internet hip-hop forum for???

Nas is not that serious and neither is Andre Nickatina for that matter...this shit is e-beef...and debating is a great thing but let's not get all Norfy about shit and starting talking about who one thinks they can beat who in a "fight"...lol....now that right there is GAY...whoever said they want to "fight" is GAY straight up...this is the internet fool..let's just keep it to debating fellas..

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:16 pm

fights are indeed GAY so don't bring em up again Kevin.

Now can we remember this discussion is about Mr. game?

He had Nicki Minaj and Justin Timberlake on his new album
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:12 am

Pardon me if I sound like an ass for asking, but who is Nicki Minaj? Please tell me it's a female...

Also, as far as Game goes, I haven't checked for him since the debut. I'll search for a torrent and get back to the topic when I'm done listening.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:13 am

Bunny Man wrote:

So what! A lot of people have had Timberlake guest star on their albums, and Nicki Minaj is dope when she's not trying to sound like Wayne.

Snoop has Souljah Boi on his new album. I bet you're not holding that against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:16 am

Kopasetick wrote:
Pardon me if I sound like an ass for asking, but who is Nicki Minaj? Please tell me it's a female...

Also, as far as Game goes, I haven't checked for him since the debut. I'll search for a torrent and get back to the topic when I'm done listening.

Nicki Minaj is a rapper signed to Lil' Wayne's label.. she is indeed a female... she just kind of clones Wayne but in a really high school girl voice which to me is kind of annoying, but I'm sure haystak fans love that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:25 am

Bunny Man wrote:
fights are indeed GAY so don't bring em up again Kevin.

I did not say anything about fighting anyone. And so what about those two on his album if its done in taste cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

Y'all fools need to calm the fuck down. I saw an article saying they were on the album, I passed the information to you fools... goodness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED   The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game Is SOOOOO OVERRATED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next