Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?

Go down 
+9
Funk Seoul Brother
Myestro
Half
Justin Linker
D.Powell
Deanie O'Banion
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Laced With Slang
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:43 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Nicks is out? Fuck it I'm done watching.

Spoken like a true fairweather fan.

Why watch when your team has no chance of winning? Of course you, Pedro, and Shaun are all used to that. Y'alls teams never win shit.

Kinda gotta disagree with this comment KJ....either you're riding with the G-Men or you aren't....it's that simple...Nicks being out is going to hurt a bunch, but the defense is still intact and Eli (whom I also think is at least a top 10 QB in the league right now) has to step up and show some guts man...that's what he gets paid all those millions for right?? Jacobs and Bradshaw are still there....so the Giants as a unit need to step it up and get their asses in the playoffs or show Coughlin and his staff the door at the end of this year....these 2nd half collapses can't continue to happen man....let's GO GIANTS damn it Smile
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 1:01 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
umm what do you mean why watch when you have no chance of winning???

its caled supporting your team. I watch every Lions game i can even in our 0-16 season
Preach brother. I still supported my Kings after we had our 17 win season. In fact since I've become a fan of them we haven't even had a winning record yet I still love my team and support them.

That's pretty low that you (KJ) bail on your team even though they have been solid all season. Just liked you bailed on the Knicks right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:34 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Spoken like a true fairweather fan.

Why watch when your team has no chance of winning? Of course you, Pedro, and Shaun are all used to that. Y'alls teams never win shit.

Kinda gotta disagree with this comment KJ....either you're riding with the G-Men or you aren't....it's that simple...Nicks being out is going to hurt a bunch, but the defense is still intact and Eli (whom I also think is at least a top 10 QB in the league right now) has to step up and show some guts man...that's what he gets paid all those millions for right?? Jacobs and Bradshaw are still there....so the Giants as a unit need to step it up and get their asses in the playoffs or show Coughlin and his staff the door at the end of this year....these 2nd half collapses can't continue to happen man....let's GO GIANTS damn it Smile

I see your point Powell, but with the Giants brutal schedule coming up, I can't see how they're gonna rally back with both Nicks and Smith out of the lineup. Other than Super Mario, the other guys are either unproven or average at best. They may win a few games, but the NFC is so tough this year (save for the West) that even if they finish 9-7 they may not make the playoffs. None of their remaining games except for maybe Jacksonville are easy. I'm still a fan, and I'll recant my statement saying that I'm not gonna watch, but my expectations aren't very high.

Let me ask you something then....do you watch the Knicks on the regular given what you just said?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:42 pm

Trying to watch 3 or 4 basketball games a week is a lot different than watching one game on a sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Cowboys win more than the g-sluts dumb ass KJ. The fuck does a division have to do with it? The eagles are the only good team in your division.. cowboys and redskins suck this year dumb ass. Rivers has gotten it done with 3rd and 4th string talent in the NFL! Who gives a fuck the schedule.

Eli couldn't get it done with Nicks in the line up - top 10 QB? bitch please - he might make the top 20 if you weren't a homer stan.

You're the fuckin homer stan you dumb sawed off little pissant.

Prior to Romo's injury, the Cowhores were 1-4. Hell, they've actually won more games WITHOUT Tony Homo than with him! What's that say about your golden boy?

Currently they're 3-7, so you're saying that being 3-7 is better than being 6-4? GTFOH with that bullshit!!!

And schedule means A LOT, If you're playing shitty teams every week it's much easier to win. Even in that bad division they're only 5-5. An 8-8 record may end up winning that division, whereas the Giants could go 9-7 in theirs and still not make the playoffs.

The Redskins aren't an elite team, but they're a team that you cannot take lightly. They've won a number of games this year that they weren't expected to win (Packers, Bears, Titans, Eagles). If they'd only win the games that they ARE expected to win then they'd be considered a better team. Still, they aren't a pushover.

Eli with Nicks in the lineup is 6-4, which is respectable considering that there's NO dominant team in the league this year. If you weren't such a bitch ass hatin dickriding queer that doesn't know shit about the game then you'd see that. He's still got more career accomplishments than Romo thus far.

Last edited by Big Daddy Kool on Wed 24 Nov 2010, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:46 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Trying to watch 3 or 4 basketball games a week is a lot different than watching one game on a sunday afternoon.

Regularly doesn't necessarily mean every single game. My point is that the Knicks haven't been a good team since the Ewing era.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:19 pm

Let me break it down for you KJ.

1. You said me and shaun cheered for teams who NEVER won.
R: I pointed out the fact the cowboys are one of the most successful franchises in the NFL

2. The Chargers are a better team than the Giants. Rivers is a better QB than Eli will ever be. Who cares about their divisions - Rivers has been 5-5 throwing to second, third, and fourth string receivers. You gave up on the Giants when Smith got hurt and with Nicks hurt you have no faith at all in them - that says all you need to know about how bad of a QB eli is.

3. There are plenty of dominant teams in the NFL this year - have you heard of the steelers or falcons or patriots or eagles?

4. You claim the chargers are ONLY 5-5, yet call 6-4 a respectable record? If you knew how to count you'd realize you only have 1 more win than the chargers - yeah for you dumbass!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 5:56 pm

Also, the Chargers are like 35-5 in the past 5-6 years after Halloween. They are definitely a contender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:59 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Let me break it down for you KJ.

1. You said me and shaun cheered for teams who NEVER won.
R: I pointed out the fact the cowboys are one of the most successful franchises in the NFL

2. The Chargers are a better team than the Giants. Rivers is a better QB than Eli will ever be. Who cares about their divisions - Rivers has been 5-5 throwing to second, third, and fourth string receivers. You gave up on the Giants when Smith got hurt and with Nicks hurt you have no faith at all in them - that says all you need to know about how bad of a QB eli is.

3. There are plenty of dominant teams in the NFL this year - have you heard of the steelers or falcons or patriots or eagles?

4. You claim the chargers are ONLY 5-5, yet call 6-4 a respectable record? If you knew how to count you'd realize you only have 1 more win than the chargers - yeah for you dumbass!

You're a fucking idiot!!! When will you ever learn that you can't outdebate me.

1. The Cowboys WERE successful a decade and a half ago, but since then they've been an afterthought with only one playoff victory since 1996.

2. The Chargers play in one of the weakest divisions in football, and Eli has accomplished more than Rivers has in his career. Rivers has never been to the Super Bowl, and he's had better teams around him in the past than he has this year. Who cares what he's done in the regular season. If you're not getting it done in the playoffs, you're an afterthought. Not to mention that the only good team the Chargers have beaten thus far are the Titans, and the only other good team they've played was the Patriots. They also have losses to the Raiders, Rams, and Seahawks, all sub-par teams.

3. NONE of those teams are dominant. When I think dominant, I think of teams like the 85 Bears, or 86 Giants, or 89 Niners, or 2000 Ravens, the Steelers dynasty in the 70's, the Cowboys in the early 90's, or the Pats dynasty in the early 2000's. THOSE WERE DOMINANT TEAMS! None of this years teams are even close.

4. The Chargers are 5-5 having played an easy schedule. I looked at their schedule earlier, and the Colts and Chiefs are the only two teams remaining on their schedule that have winning records, and Kansas City is looking more and more like a flash in the pan. I'm not impressed with them at all, and they'll most likely get smoked by whoever they draw in the first round of the playoffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:28 pm

I don't know what you consider a debate. Not addressing my points and babbling off bullshit is not a debate.

Let me see:

1. First you said the teams I cheer for "never win shit" - your words, not mine. I point out the cowboys have won a ton of superbowls - and you concede the point - and then your come back is "they did it a long time ago?" Dumb fuck, you conceded you were wrong when saying my teams "never win shit" so you lose here.

2. What do your 3 paragraphs of bullshit have to do with anything? Rivers is a bad NFL QB because he plays in a weak division? I don't care what division you play in, NFL is NFL and getting things done with 3rd and 4th stringers consistently means Rivers is damn talented. He hasn't lucked into a superbowl like eli? so fucking what? Ask 30 out of 30 NFL teams which QB they would prefer and they would all choose Rivers. You lose again.

3. And now you want dominant teams to do what? Only two losses is too much? I could give a fuck about a few losses, when you look at how the eagles have been playing - they have been dominating. Your giants were supposed to be one of the top Ds in the league and you got embarrassed. Then they broke records against the redskins - what more do you want KJ? Your subjective excuses are not a "debate."

Just concede you talk shit, don't back it up, and are the ultimate fair weather fan and we can all move on.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:30 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I see your point Powell, but with the Giants brutal schedule coming up, I can't see how they're gonna rally back with both Nicks and Smith out of the lineup. Other than Super Mario, the other guys are either unproven or average at best. They may win a few games, but the NFC is so tough this year (save for the West) that even if they finish 9-7 they may not make the playoffs. None of their remaining games except for maybe Jacksonville are easy. I'm still a fan, and I'll recant my statement saying that I'm not gonna watch, but my expectations aren't very high.

Let me ask you something then....do you watch the Knicks on the regular given what you just said?

You misspelled Minnesota.

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
The Redskins aren't an elite team, but they're a team that you cannot take lightly. They've won a number of games this year that they weren't expected to win (Packers, Bears, Titans, Eagles). If they'd only win the games that they ARE expected to win then they'd be considered a better team. Still, they aren't a pushover.

You say this, but prior to that, you said Jacksonville may be an easy game? The Jags are sittin atop the AFC South right now. How is that an "easy" game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't know what you consider a debate. Not addressing my points and babbling off bullshit is not a debate.

Let me see:

1. First you said the teams I cheer for "never win shit" - your words, not mine. I point out the cowboys have won a ton of superbowls - and you concede the point - and then your come back is "they did it a long time ago?" Dumb fuck, you conceded you were wrong when saying my teams "never win shit" so you lose here.

2. What do your 3 paragraphs of bullshit have to do with anything? Rivers is a bad NFL QB because he plays in a weak division? I don't care what division you play in, NFL is NFL and getting things done with 3rd and 4th stringers consistently means Rivers is damn talented. He hasn't lucked into a superbowl like eli? so fucking what? Ask 30 out of 30 NFL teams which QB they would prefer and they would all choose Rivers. You lose again.

3. And now you want dominant teams to do what? Only two losses is too much? I could give a fuck about a few losses, when you look at how the eagles have been playing - they have been dominating. Your giants were supposed to be one of the top Ds in the league and you got embarrassed. Then they broke records against the redskins - what more do you want KJ? Your subjective excuses are not a "debate."

Just concede you talk shit, don't back it up, and are the ultimate fair weather fan and we can all move on.

I addressed each and every one of your points, you're just too fucking stupid to realize that.

1. I didn't say that the Cowboys never won shit, I said they never win shit as in they haven't been a championship caliber team in ages. Every year since their last Super Bowl win in 1995 the media has overrated them, and every year they've underachieved.

2. I never said that Rivers was a bad QB, I just said that I feel that Eli is better. Me saying that Eli is a Top 10 QB is more accurate than your claim that Romo is the best QB in the league. That fool ain't even close. Rivers has done some amazing things in the regular season, but until he can do it in the playoffs, all he'll ever be viewed as is a regular season QB. I'm sure most of those guys would choose Rivers over Romo as well. As most hip-hop fans would choose Illmatic over your favorite albums, but that's a different subject.

3. There's a difference between being "good" and being "dominant". DOMINANT teams crush the competition week in and week out. None of those teams do that on the regular. It goes beyond just wins and losses, it's about striking fear into opponents and looking like a team that nobody wants to play. The Eagles aren't dominant, the only blowout victory they have is against the Redskins. The Steelers aren't dominant, they got blown by the Pats and looked mediorce against the Saints. The Pats aren't dominant, they got blown by the lowly Browns, and the Falcons aren't dominant, they lost to the Eagles by two TD's with Kevin Kolb, not Michael Vick, at QB. None of the teams in 2010 can hang with the teams I mentioned in my last post. They're good teams, but not dominant.

And I back up everything I say asshole. I've been a Giants/Yankees/Knicks/Huskies fan back when your bitch ass was swimmin in your daddy's nuts. I've forgotten more about sports AND hip-hop than you'll ever know.

Happy Thanksgiving Pedro, enjoy the Saints bitch slapping the Cowgirls

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

Myestro wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

You misspelled Minnesota.

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

You say this, but prior to that, you said Jacksonville may be an easy game? The Jags are sittin atop the AFC South right now. How is that an "easy" game?

The AFC South is crazy, The Colts (despite their record) are still the best team in that division. The Jags beat them earlier in the season but it's not likely they'll do it again, not to mention they have one of the worst defenses in the league.

I will agree with you on one thing though, Minnesota should be an easy game as well given the way they've been playing. They'd probably be a better team with Tavaris Jackson at QB than they currently are with Favre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:53 pm

So I am supposed to get all that bullshit out of your vague comments?

"never win shit" is supposed to convey all that bullshit you babble?

Saying Eli is better than Rivers is calling him an average QB, because that is all Eli is, an average QB. I don't doubt most NFL teams would prefer Rivers over Romo - but they would also prefer Romo over Eli.

I find it hilarious your bitch ass always talks about the playoffs like that is all that matters. Your bullshit team lucks into a superbowl win with Eli and you act like that proves anything other than he didn't fuck up for a few games. No one sees Eli as a top 10 QB other than blind Giants fans.

You don't back shit up.

You called the Giants an elite team and called them superbowl contenders, yet when someone calls you on your bullshit you refuse to bet money on the giants winning the superbowl, and when you get a few players hurt you state you are going to stop watching altogether - WOW!!!

When the cowboys win again and giants lose again I really hope you learn to shut the fuck up buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:03 pm

Why would I bet on a team winning the Super Bowl in Week fucking 10? I look really smart not making that bet now that there best 2 WR's are out, one of which may be out for the season. All you ever do is talk out of your disease infested ass. The only thing you ever back up is your ass on a dick when you're getting your shit pushed in. And yes, Eli Manning IS a Top 10 QB. He's never had a losing season as a starter, has only missed the postseason once, and only two active QB's (Brett Favre and Peyton) have started more consecutive games.

I'm done talking to your stupid ass though, you're completely ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:10 pm

Not being Tom Jackson or anything, but the Giants have got to get the running game going. Watching the Eagles' game, that was the offense's biggest problem. In most cases, you have to have one going to get to the other. It seemed as if they kept calling passing plays because the running game didn't look too good. With Nicks and Smith out, they will have to rely on the running game and the offense will have to be fluent enough to atleast have good time of possession drives to give the defense a chance to rest. If there are a bunch of 3 and out drives for Eli, the defense will be hard pressed trying to stop a team for 30-40 minutes of a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

Bradshaw just got benched for fumbling... Jacobs sucks... Eli can't run... I don't see them doing much. The giants will miss the playoffs this year in all likelihood.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

With Bradshaw losing his starting job, i don't have a ton of faith in that running game with jacobs as the lead dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 1:04 am

Coughlin will get canned at the end of the season and replaced by Bill Cowher.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 11:28 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Bradshaw just got benched for fumbling... Jacobs sucks... Eli can't run... I don't see them doing much. The giants will miss the playoffs this year in all likelihood.

Hey Pedro, when your favorite team is 3-8 and possibly headed for a losing season you can NOT be talking shit like this mane...kill that noise...lol

As for the Eli-Rivers debate I think that Rivers has a better skill set than Eli but I think Eli is the better winner between the 2 of them and the more dependable QB in a big spot, so if your looking for regular season stats then Rivers is your man, but Eli has the superbowl ring my dude.....

@ KJ, yeah man I still watch Knicks games...they just got to 8-8 on the year and are on a 5 game winning streak....let's hope this continues in A'mare's first year man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 12:24 pm

My team came back yesterday and played well. They lost due to an embarrassing fumble/strip and defense at the end, but only lost by three to last year's superbowl champ. I don't have SHIT to be embarrassed about my team. 3-8 and playing better than your team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 12:32 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Hey Pedro, when your favorite team is 3-8 and possibly headed for a losing season you can NOT be talking shit like this mane...kill that noise...lol

As for the Eli-Rivers debate I think that Rivers has a better skill set than Eli but I think Eli is the better winner between the 2 of them and the more dependable QB in a big spot, so if your looking for regular season stats then Rivers is your man, but Eli has the superbowl ring my dude.....

@ KJ, yeah man I still watch Knicks games...they just got to 8-8 on the year and are on a 5 game winning streak....let's hope this continues in A'mare's first year man

I've been watching the Knicks on and off this year as well, but that hasn't been the case in previous years.

And to Pedro, if the Giants at full strength played the Cowgirls at full strength, the G-Men would win the majority of those games. Sure they played well against the Saints but an L at the end of the day is still an L and your team is 3-8 overall. Not to mention that we're missing TWO of our top players, while you're only missing one of yours.

It's funny though how the 'Girls have won more games with Jon Kitna than they did with Tony Homo. Goes to show you that dude is overrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 12:43 pm

Let me think... who is more important? The star QB or some WRs? Star QB should make thinks happen with any receivers, if they are truly a star. We killed you without our star QB so shut the fuck up with your bullshit excuses.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 12:44 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I've been watching the Knicks on and off this year as well, but that hasn't been the case in previous years.

And to Pedro, if the Giants at full strength played the Cowgirls at full strength, the G-Men would win the majority of those games. Sure they played well against the Saints but an L at the end of the day is still an L and your team is 3-8 overall. Not to mention that we're missing TWO of our top players, while you're only missing one of yours.

It's funny though how the 'Girls have won more games with Jon Kitna than they did with Tony Homo. Goes to show you that dude is overrated.

damn you really are starting to sound like a fairweather fan with that comment. In past years id always buy NBA League Pass and I WOULD watch the Knicks at least once per week. For a "fan" not to is just strange to me. Id buy league pass again if my cable company had it
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 3:17 pm

League Pass is the shit. It sounds like I watch more Knicks games than KJ. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 3:47 pm

Like I said, KJ is a true fairweather fan, I take everything he says about sports with a grain of salt...might as well add hip hop into that as well. Fool has to use wiki to get his info...smh

And Blue Scholars suck, they are BOTH wack ass rappers, you don't know shit about hip hop and you the Falcons NEVER win...blah blah blah.

There, I wrote what I know you will come on here and say to me, so no need to say anything.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 3:57 pm

Seriously though, fans like KJ are probably the most annoying fans of them all. They only root for teams that win, and they never stick around when "their" team starts losing. Than when "their" team starts winning again, they are back on the bandwagon and act like they are the biggest fan and shit, and when they get called out for it, they resort to "I've been a fan for 25 years"....blah blah blah, 25 years of fairweather fan and jumping around teams just because they win ain't shit. Just admit to being a fairweather fan and stop fronting. KJ reminds me of Seahawks fan. smh
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 3:57 pm

Norfeest wrote:
League Pass is the shit. It sounds like I watch more Knicks games than KJ. lol

Yeah I love me some league pass. If I wasn't below sea level with my finances I'd have it. I can't stand these sorry ass streams lol.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 3:58 pm

smh. That better not have been directed at me, Tran.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 4:00 pm

lol nah, I'm talking about the fans here in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 4:01 pm

LEAVE SEAHAWKS FANS ALONE! LEAVE EM ALONE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 5:51 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Seriously though, fans like KJ are probably the most annoying fans of them all. They only root for teams that win, and they never stick around when "their" team starts losing. Than when "their" team starts winning again, they are back on the bandwagon and act like they are the biggest fan and shit, and when they get called out for it, they resort to "I've been a fan for 25 years"....blah blah blah, 25 years of fairweather fan and jumping around teams just because they win ain't shit. Just admit to being a fairweather fan and stop fronting. KJ reminds me of Seahawks fan. smh

Eat a dick Tran, I never stop supporting a team when they lose. It's just that games get painful to watch at times. I've never stopped watching the Giants, and I watch the Knicks on occassion but when you're getting blown out at Madison Square Garden, it's really hard to be kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Like I said, KJ is a true fairweather fan, I take everything he says about sports with a grain of salt...might as well add hip hop into that as well. Fool has to use wiki to get his info...smh

And Blue Scholars suck, they are BOTH wack ass rappers, you don't know shit about hip hop and you the Falcons NEVER win...blah blah blah.

There, I wrote what I know you will come on here and say to me, so no need to say anything.

Says the guy who's always screaming FUCK NEW YORK when he's never been to the city.

Says the guy who hates the Yankees but gave props to Hideki Matsui after he won MVP ONLY BECAUSE HE'S ASIAN.

Says the guy who's never heard a Run-DMC or Public Enemy album.

I've forgotten more about sports and hip-hop then your faggot ass ever knew, so get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here!!!

Then again, I doubt you even have one so nevermind that.....but the rest of what I said stands, assclown!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 5:59 pm

Classic threads section?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:09 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

damn you really are starting to sound like a fairweather fan with that comment. In past years id always buy NBA League Pass and I WOULD watch the Knicks at least once per week. For a "fan" not to is just strange to me. Id buy league pass again if my cable company had it

Hard to watch a team that spends money frequently only to win 30 games or less every season. If that makes me a fairweather fan then so be it. It's one thing to lose games, it's another to not even be competitive in them half the time, which the Knicks often haven't been.

Hopefully the .500 start is the harbinger of a turnaround.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:11 pm

NYK will make the playoffs this year.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:15 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Hard to watch a team that spends money frequently only to win 30 games or less every season. If that makes me a fairweather fan then so be it. It's one thing to lose games, it's another to not even be competitive in them half the time, which the Knicks often haven't been.

i wouldnt say the Knicks werent competitive the last few years, they were in a good amount of games and with D'Antoni's offense they were one of the more exciting teams to watch. The last 3 years including this one the matchup i have always most looked forward to is Knicks vs. Warriors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:16 pm

Shaun wrote:
NYK will make the playoffs this year.

I sure as hell hope so, even if it's as the 8th seed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

i wouldnt say the Knicks werent competitive the last few years, they were in a good amount of games and with D'Antoni's offense they were one of the more exciting teams to watch. The last 3 years including this one the matchup i have always most looked forward to is Knicks vs. Warriors

They'd be semi-competitive, but then they'd get blown out by the best teams in the league. Then there were times when they'd beat a good team one night, and then lose to an under .500 team the next. It'd drive me crazy.

Speaking of the Warriors, I wish the Knicks didn't trade Crawford and Randolph back when they did. They would have made the playoffs that year had that not happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 7:16 pm

You are the definition of a fair weather fan by your own admission KJ.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

This is all that I need to know about you, fucking fairweather fan.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 3:07 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Says the guy who's always screaming FUCK NEW YORK when he's never been to the city.

Says the guy who hates the Yankees but gave props to Hideki Matsui after he won MVP ONLY BECAUSE HE'S ASIAN.

Says the guy who's never heard a Run-DMC or Public Enemy album.

I've forgotten more about sports and hip-hop then your faggot ass ever knew, so get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here!!!

Then again, I doubt you even have one so nevermind that.....but the rest of what I said stands, assclown!!!

What's wrong with ethnic pride?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 5:33 pm

Did the Giants just rally back to win a huge game at home without their Top 2 recievers? What you gotta say about that Pedro???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 5:41 pm

The Giants did OK... still barely won against Jacksonville. Certainly not impressive IMO. And they still won't make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

They had to rally back to win an "easy" game? What's that say about the Giants?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 6:34 pm

Myestro wrote:

Exactly. A win is a win but this is not exactly a ground-shattering effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 6:45 pm

Cise wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Exactly. A win is a win but this is not exactly a ground-shattering effort.

They won the game without Nicks and Smith in the lineup. Everyone on the pre-game show chose Jacksonville to win. That shows that the Giants are still a playoff contender, and Smith may be back next week.

Wins aren't easy to come by in the NFL, just ask Pittsburgh, who just barely squeaked by the lowly Buffalo Bills with everyone in their lineup.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:11 pm

The Bills should be 6-5... smh
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:15 pm

Cise wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
umm what do you mean why watch when you have no chance of winning???

its caled supporting your team. I watch every Lions game i can even in our 0-16 season
Preach brother. I still supported my Kings after we had our 17 win season. In fact since I've become a fan of them we haven't even had a winning record yet I still love my team and support them.

That's pretty low that you (KJ) bail on your team even though they have been solid all season. Just liked you bailed on the Knicks right?

For sure, I used to suffer when the heat's best player was Eddie Jones and were losing 15+ consecutive games. Gotta be there for the ups and downs.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:19 pm

"For sure, I used to suffer when the heat's best player was Eddie Jones and were losing 15+ consecutive games. "

Now we get to suffer when their best players are MVPs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next