Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?

Go down 
+9
Funk Seoul Brother
Myestro
Half
Justin Linker
D.Powell
Deanie O'Banion
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Laced With Slang
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:27 pm

Since when did beating a division leader become an easy win? The Jags are a good team.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:27 pm

Esco wrote:
For sure, I used to suffer when the heat's best player was Eddie Jones and were losing 15+ consecutive games. Gotta be there for the ups and downs.
I haven't seen a single up since I've been a fan of the Kings. The best we've done is 38 wins I believe but I've still faithfully followed my team.

If all fans bailed on their teams when they are down we'd see quite a few franchises go down in flames.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:29 pm

"Since when did beating a division leader become an easy win? The Jags are a good team. "

Indeed. The Jags were on top of the best AFC division before this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:30 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The Giants did OK... still barely won against Jacksonville. Certainly not impressive IMO. And they still won't make the playoffs.

Wanna bet on that?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:30 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
They won the game without Nicks and Smith in the lineup. Everyone on the pre-game show chose Jacksonville to win. That shows that the Giants are still a playoff contender, and Smith may be back next week.

Wins aren't easy to come by in the NFL, just ask Pittsburgh, who just barely squeaked by the lowly Buffalo Bills with everyone in their lineup.

Well then the people on the pre-game show are morons. Even without Nicks and Smith the Giants are too talented to be wallowing in mediocrity. They have too many talented players to not be consistently putting in good results. The Jags are really overachieving and I guess they are due some props though.

NOBODY said the Giants aren't playoff contenders. I'm not sure where that is coming from.

EDIT: I see SRP doesn't think they will make the playoffs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Since when did beating a division leader become an easy win? The Jags are a good team. "

Indeed. The Jags were on top of the best AFC division before this week.

There's talent on the Jags, but they're inconsistent. I think we would have smashed them if we had Nicks and Smith in the lineup. We had problems moving the ball during the first 2 and a half quarters.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 7:46 pm

Cise wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
They won the game without Nicks and Smith in the lineup. Everyone on the pre-game show chose Jacksonville to win. That shows that the Giants are still a playoff contender, and Smith may be back next week.

Wins aren't easy to come by in the NFL, just ask Pittsburgh, who just barely squeaked by the lowly Buffalo Bills with everyone in their lineup.

Well then the people on the pre-game show are morons. Even without Nicks and Smith the Giants are too talented to be wallowing in mediocrity. They have too many talented players to not be consistently putting in good results. The Jags are really overachieving and I guess they are due some props though.

NOBODY said the Giants aren't playoff contenders. I'm not sure where that is coming from.

EDIT: I see SRP doesn't think they will make the playoffs.

Let's see if SRP can put his money where his mouth is.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I see your point Powell, but with the Giants brutal schedule coming up, I can't see how they're gonna rally back with both Nicks and Smith out of the lineup. Other than Super Mario, the other guys are either unproven or average at best. They may win a few games, but the NFC is so tough this year (save for the West) that even if they finish 9-7 they may not make the playoffs. None of their remaining games except for maybe Jacksonville are easy. I'm still a fan, and I'll recant my statement saying that I'm not gonna watch, but my expectations aren't very high.

Then you go on to say wins aren't easy to come by in the NFL. So which is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:22 pm

It's whatever you want it to be, I swear to god nobody else in this bitch ass forum gets grilled like I do. Fuckin lame.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 10:38 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
It's whatever you want it to be, I swear to god nobody else in this bitch ass forum gets grilled like I do. Fuckin lame.

lol you do have to admit though that its pretty funny that in one post you said Jacksonville was an easy win and ten a few posts later so no win is easy and the Jags are good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:27 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

lol you do have to admit though that its pretty funny that in one post you said Jacksonville was an easy win and ten a few posts later so no win is easy and the Jags are good

Being that we didn't have our top two recievers in the lineup it was refreshing to see that they got the win. Jacksonville has talent, but honestly I don't think they're as good as their record indicates. They rank in the bottom 10 in defense and passing offense, and the only good team they've beaten thus far are the Colts. Not to mention that the Colts and Titans are the only teams remaining on their schedule with winning records.

If Nicks and Smith were healthy, we would have beaten them by double digits.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 12:10 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Being that we didn't have our top two recievers in the lineup it was refreshing to see that they got the win. Jacksonville has talent, but honestly I don't think they're as good as their record indicates. They rank in the bottom 10 in defense and passing offense, and the only good team they've beaten thus far are the Colts. Not to mention that the Colts and Titans are the only teams remaining on their schedule with winning records.

If Nicks and Smith were healthy, we would have beaten them by double digits.

I'm not disagreeing about Jacksonville. As a Titans fan, I don't like them at all. They're the reason why I can't stand Tom Coughlin either.

I just wanted to point out that you said they were an easy game, then the Giants had to come back and win this "easy" game, then you said no game in the NFL is easy.

It's not serious to me at all. I was just having a little fun at your expense. If you're upset by it...don't be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 1:05 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The Giants did OK... still barely won against Jacksonville. Certainly not impressive IMO. And they still won't make the playoffs.

Wanna bet on that?

When you back up your trash about the Giants being an "elite" team and bet on them winning the superbowl I will happily bet on them not making the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 11:31 am

LOL

The Giants are not an elite team this year but I do believe in them to make the playoffs without a doubt, otherwise Coughlin needs to be unemployed...plain and simple

it's one thing to just have a bad team, but the G-Men have a bunch of talent and should be at least 10-6 this year and qualify for the playoffs even with all of the injuries...every team has those so that's no excuse at all....GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:07 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Wanna bet on that?

When you back up your trash about the Giants being an "elite" team and bet on them winning the superbowl I will happily bet on them not making the playoffs.

So I have to bet on them winning the Super Bowl in order for you to bet on them making the playoffs? GTFOH with that bullshit!

You see, I never said that they were gonna win the Super Bowl, but your bitch ass is saying that they ain't gonna make the playoffs. Put your money where your mouth is, otherwise shut the fuck up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

You called them an elite team and said you thought they had a chance to win the superbowl. I asked you to put your money where your mouth was and you bitched out.

You're feeble attempt to "flip" things is transparent. You bitched out and now you want to call me out for? Bitch, please.

When you decide to back up all your shit talking, I will happily bet with you.

Last year I backed up my shit talking and took bets on two cowboys games they were not favored to win.

I back my words up, unlike fairweather fans like you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

It must be that time of the month for you. If I flat out said that the Giants were gonna win the SB then I'd bet on that.

You're flat out saying that they won't even make the postseason, but you're not willing to bet on that.

Whatever man, holla at me when you grow a set of cajones, holmes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:28 pm

I already showed and proved. Elite teams have superbowl hopes... you just need to tuck your tail into your pussy and admit the giants are far from an elite team and you were wrong. If they really were an elite team you would have no problem betting on their superbowl chances. Checkmate, bitch!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:28 pm

Hey SRP and KJ - get a room you fags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:50 pm

Only if you join us to provide instruction.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:41 pm

Half wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:43 pm

+1?

Kind of rude to invite yourself...pervert.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

Jeff wrote:
+1?

im talking about the Rep thing on the side, i repped Half +1
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

How come I don't have the Rep option?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
+1?

im talking about the Rep thing on the side, i repped Half +1

Okay, Michael Scott, that was called a JOKE.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:13 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
How come I don't have the Rep option?
you dont see the + and - signs on the side of other peoples' posts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:19 pm

on the UPPER RIGHT SIDE - check there Tran. You don't see it on your own posts, but it should be on everyone else's
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

Nope, don't see it. I think one of you fools ban me from it...Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

On the upper right hand side of everyone's individual posts under the quote button you don't see a thin plus and minus sign in blue?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm

smh for the last time, no. All I see is citation multiple and quote. I don't see anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:38 pm

it's not on that same bar - it's under it on the far right-> there ->
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:41 pm

lol and again, I don't see it. I see nothing, no plus or minus signs anywhere. I remembered I used to have it a long time ago when you guys first had it, but I don't have it anymore.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:43 pm

I can see if someone gave a plus or negative on each post, but I don't have the option to vote.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:44 pm

Half wrote:

I see the green bar on Half's post, but I see no plus or minus signs.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

I just checked my profile, couldn't find nothing on the rep option, but I did accept SRP and Half's friend request...lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:32 pm

lol @ KJ's rep...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:38 pm

Norfeest wrote:
lol @ KJ's rep...

I could honestly care less
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:44 pm

The funny thing is I have given him a total of -1 rep... so he's got 11 other people annoyed enough by his foolishness...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:47 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Norfeest wrote:
lol @ KJ's rep...

I could honestly care less

You cared enough to respond... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 4:49 pm

I've only gave a negative to Tran cause he's not swift enough to see the + and - signs on the right side of his screen. As if it's magically possible for everyone else to have them except him.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:13 pm

Because I've been ban from the rep????? I don't know what else I can tell you guys, I don't have the rep option. I don't see it anywhere on my screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:16 pm

if you see the red and green you should see the buttons.. what browser do you use?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:17 pm

firefox
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:18 pm

Quick question, what is Dices roll? I see that option when I press the quote option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:19 pm

you don't have any add ons that block scripts or any shit like that? i use firefox and see them fine... the system does not allow users to be banned from the rep system, it's on your end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:20 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Quick question, what is Dices roll? I see that option when I press the quote option.

Dunno... I turned on some RPG game shit too... probably part of that
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 5:42 pm

No rep system... Score = 0

Glad to know it's not on my end.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:33 pm

When Tran first mentioned the rep buttons, they weren't on my screen either. They are now, though.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 7:11 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 9:24 pm

Half wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Dunno... I turned on some RPG game shit too... probably part of that

Learn to read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next