Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?

Go down 
+6
D.Powell
yOGi420™
Funk Seoul Brother
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Shaun
Laced With Slang
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who do you got?
Kno (Cunninlynguists)
Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Stoupe (JMT)
Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 8 ]
9th Wonder
Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 12 ]
Black Milk
Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 9:33 pm

Norf, get WRFF. I guarantee you'll like it.

BTW, nice sig, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:12 am

I would of put Oddisee and Khrysis in before Kno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:29 am

MarcoPolo wrote:
I would of put Oddisee and Khrysis in before Kno.

Cuz you're dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:34 am

Yeah, wow. I'm not even a Cunninlynguists fan and I still think that's debauchery right there.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:26 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
im glad this poll is close

Lol. I like my Milk Black.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:28 am

Kopasetick wrote:
Am I the only one here that doesn't dig Black Milk whatsoever?

My vote went to 9th too...but Stoupe only missed my vote by a hair...

Kno, I'm not so familiar with. I have two Cunninlynguists albums (APOS & Dirty Acres) and rarely spin them. Not that they are bad...in fact, they're pretty damn good...but they don't leave much of an impression on me...

Edit: I'm downloading a high quality torrent of everything they ever dropped. I'll begin my refresher course when it's done.

Hey Norf do you still not like Black Milk?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:41 am

Shaun wrote:
Norf, get WRFF. I guarantee you'll like it.

BTW, nice sig, lol

Their best album.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:43 am

Kno for consistency over a huge catalog.

I have to believe anyone voting 9th isn't too familiar with Kno. Very similar vibe, but Kno never misses.

Not just CL, either. He's all over Qn5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:53 am

Is that album with Tone Def ever dropping?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?   Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best underground producer out of these choices, in your opinion?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2