Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6

Go down 
+7
Laced With Slang
Myestro
KJ Styles
SyRuP Sippa
Shaun
T. Myers
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:22 am

At this point, the Vikes are building for the future and a new stadium. AP, Percy & Ponder are their future. I think most would agree to allow Ponder to gain some valuable experience and chemistry with those guys by starting him right now.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:25 am

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
You learn on the job...you gain more experience playing in actual games. Ponder was touted as one of the more ready rookie QBs before the draft. Why waste the whole year on McNabb whose clearly on the down slope of his career? The Vikes are fighting for a new stadium, you really think fans want to see McNabb start? Fuck that, you heard the boos from the crowd tonight. It's painfully obvious it's Ponder time.

the fans are the fans for a reason tranny....like I said you need to learn something as well....they don't run the franchise mayne...they cheer for it and support it on sundays but it's run by the owner and GM and other football people....can't have the nuts running the asylum mayne...

Ponder can afford to sit and learn a bit longer from Mc Nabb whether he's on the downslope or not...he's still a legend and a veteran....all the vikes problems are not just with him...they suck in a bunch of ways...Ponder starting is not going to change what they are.....let him learn some more...he will have plenty of time to start....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:37 am

A legend and a veteran whose on the down slope of his career! The Vikes are in the same god damn situation as they were last year with Favre, except the Vikes didn't have a QB of the future to start over him.

They gave McNabb a chance to win now, it didn't work out. I don't care if he's a legend, teams depose guys who don't perform all the fucking time. It's a business. Now you look towards the future. Plan and simple.

Did you not see the play where Julius Peppers literally tapped McNabb and the fool fell down for a sack?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:41 am

I mean just look at Andy Dalton. You think he's better off sitting on the bench while they start Jordan Palmer? You gotta develop your young guys and the best way to do that is to play em. It's that simple. Ponder is a three year starter at FSU. He's not Terrelle Pryor.

Last edited by Bad Moon Rison on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:49 am

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
A legend and a veteran whose on the down slope of his career! The Vikes are in the same god damn situation as they were last year with Favre, except the Vikes didn't have a QB of the future to start over him.

They gave McNabb a chance to win now, it didn't work out. I don't care if he's a legend, teams depose guys who don't perform all the fucking time. It's a business. Now you look towards the future. Plan and simple.

Did you not see the play where Julius Peppers literally tapped McNabb and the fool fell down for a sack?

I believe the Vikes knew damn well when they signed McNabb that they weren't going to win right away...did they not see him with the deadskins last year?? he was signed for his name, which would mean they would still sell tickets while they transitioned over to a younger franchise QB...the name Ponder would not sell any tickets right away and they already knew this mayne....now thats the real business plan right there for your ass baby bubba.....so let McNabb be McNabb for this last year and then it's Ponder's business to run.....the eagles knew when they released McNabb that he was pretty much done back then....just like the G-Men knew what they were doing when they let Steve Smith take a walk....can't let the fans run shit...it never works....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:51 am

oh and by the way: LET'S GO GIANTS! that is all...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:57 am

They let him start 6 games already. He's been a bust. Why continue to start him? What good will that really do for your team? How can you built on the future if your stuck in a shit?

Can you really honestly say the fans are still calling out for McNabb? That he's selling tickets? Seriously? Did you not hear the fans today???? I mean I honestly felt sorry for McNabb's mom, she had to leave the stadium early because it was too brutal to watch.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:02 am

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
They let him start 6 games already. He's been a bust. Why continue to start him? What good will that really do for your team? How can you built on the future if your stuck in a shit?

Can you really honestly say the fans are still calling out for McNabb? That he's selling tickets? Seriously? Did you not hear the fans today???? I mean I honestly felt sorry for McNabb's mom, she had to leave the stadium early because it was too brutal to watch.

Ummm tranny I've already given you my view on the fans mayne....those vikes fans will still come out to see the vikes....the color purple will always remain up in Minny even if you were the QB....
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 7:06 am

lol... you just said McNabb needs to stay in for ticket sales. Now the fans will show up regardless?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:28 am

parker lewis wrote:
lol... you just said McNabb needs to stay in for ticket sales. Now the fans will show up regardless?

lol...I think this is your first post ever under anything to do with sports and as usual you make your grand entrance with stupidity...lol

McNabb (he's the QB now for the Vikings, he used to play for the eagles and then the redskins) is a name brand product in the N.F.L. his name sells tickets....he is older and slower then he used to be and not as good but regardless his name does help to sell tickets....the Minnesota Vikings (a team in the NFC North division) has a rabid old school fan base that loves football...(they remind me of the Oakland Raiders fan base...the Oakland Raiders by the way are a team based in the A.F.C. West) they will support the Vikings at all times....but after the Vikings signed Brett Favre (a legendary QB whom started his career in Green Bay, then played for The New York Jets for one year) they probably felt they needed another big name QB to follow up playing after Brett and they made the bad choice of getting a washed up McNabb to lead them this year....

Now what you need to understand is that all SEASONAL ticket plans are purchased IN ADVANCE of the games.....I repeat all SEASON TICKET HOLDERS are people who have had them for years and years already and they are required to renew those tickets IN ADVANCE of the season.....Ponder as a rookie QB and not a huge name coming out of college might have caused a slight decrease from those season ticket holders from renewing.....a lot of them would have regardless but in economic times like this most businesses can't afford even a slight showing in the red.....so the name McNabb probably ensured more that they as a business will take NO losses as opposed to a slight loss......does any of this make sense Joe?? cause I've learned a long time ago that you were fuckin' sick....lol

As for McNabb continuing to start well I've given my reasons I believe in that as well....whether you agree with them or not.....

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:34 am

Maybe it's just better in the future for you lil joe that you just stay out of the sports section....start up a Slaine section and own it....you'll be much more comfortable.....
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:35 am

No, you specifically stayed that McNabb won't be benched because as a business the team needs him to start for ticket sales. In this thread.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:38 am

I'm perfectly comfortable with sports. I study the games all week every week over almost 10 sources.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:41 am

parker lewis wrote:
No, you specifically stayed that McNabb won't be benched because as a business the team needs him to start for ticket sales. In this thread.

Hey stupid I just explained everything that was meant by what I said up above.....and now you're attempting to tell me what I meant??? like I said sports is not your foray....this is the first post you have ever had underneath this heading....Slaine is for you....sports is not...just because they both begin with the letter S does not mean they mean the samething lil joe.....

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:43 am

And If you read it correctly I NEVER said McNabb won't be benched...I said IN MY OPINION he shouldn't be benched and I gave several reasons why too...... Shit Hit The Fan
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:22 am

Listen dummy. You said he won't get benched because he sells tickets. Then you said the fans' opinions won't bench him because they'll buy tickets no matter what. These are things you said in this thread.

Say you didn't, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:26 am

They should just put Brady on the HOF ballot this year, he is clearly the greatest QB in NFL history
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:27 am

parker lewis wrote:
Listen dummy. You said he won't get benched because he sells tickets. Then you said the fans' opinions won't bench him because they'll buy tickets no matter what. These are things you said in this thread.

Say you didn't, stupid.

I didn't say it stupid....stay off the sports thread mayne....this is about sports knowledge not about arguing with someone who gets upset because of R.I.P. threads.... Laughing My Ass Off

beat it cocksucker! LOL
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:31 am

If I said what you think I said then show me where I said McNabb won't be benched?? I gave my opinions about why he shouldn't be benched but I NEVER said the vikes wouldn't bench him due to ticket sales....I said the reason why they acquired him was because of his direct impact (due to his name) on ticket sales.....thats what I said.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:32 am

D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:

I believe the Vikes knew damn well when they signed McNabb that they weren't going to win right away...did they not see him with the deadskins last year?? he was signed for his name, which would mean they would still sell tickets while they transitioned over to a younger franchise QB...the name Ponder would not sell any tickets right away and they already knew this mayne....now thats the real business plan right there for your ass baby bubba.....so let McNabb be McNabb for this last year and then it's Ponder's business to run.....the eagles knew when they released McNabb that he was pretty much done back then....just like the G-Men knew what they were doing when they let Steve Smith take a walk....can't let the fans run shit...it never works....lol

whoomp there it is fuckhead! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

That's right, you do what you're told, hoe.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:
"Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0 "

Didn't I say this earlier???? Let him play a couple games to decide that, but one thing I do know is Ponder is their best option right now. Who knows if he'll bomb worst than McNabb, but you can't deny that McNabb is over the hill and almost done. The Vikes have no legit reasons to start McNabb any longer.

I think at this moment they have a better chance to win some games this year with McNabb then they do with Ponder....I think Ponder is too raw and needs to sit a bit longer to LEARN....the Vikes aren't going to the playoffs with either guy so let the future of the franchise sit and LEARN as much as he can from a legendary veteran on how to be a QB in the NFL....whats wrong with that idea tranny?? not a damn thing....just because it's new doesn't always mean its better....you also need to LEARN something mayne....

This is hypocritical. It's the exact opposite of what you said the Titans should do with Locker and Hasselbeck. You said they should just start Locker and let him learn on the job. Why is it different with Ponder/McNabb?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:24 pm

G-Men win, Cowgirls lose....Week 6 was fuckin AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:25 pm

Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:
"Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0 "

Didn't I say this earlier???? Let him play a couple games to decide that, but one thing I do know is Ponder is their best option right now. Who knows if he'll bomb worst than McNabb, but you can't deny that McNabb is over the hill and almost done. The Vikes have no legit reasons to start McNabb any longer.

I think at this moment they have a better chance to win some games this year with McNabb then they do with Ponder....I think Ponder is too raw and needs to sit a bit longer to LEARN....the Vikes aren't going to the playoffs with either guy so let the future of the franchise sit and LEARN as much as he can from a legendary veteran on how to be a QB in the NFL....whats wrong with that idea tranny?? not a damn thing....just because it's new doesn't always mean its better....you also need to LEARN something mayne....

This is hypocritical. It's the exact opposite of what you said the Titans should do with Locker and Hasselbeck. You said they should just start Locker and let him learn on the job. Why is it different with Ponder/McNabb?

I think Locker is more NFL prepared/ready than Ponder was/is....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

Locker and Ponder are both greener than grass....and yeah, Romo still sucks ass!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

parker lewis wrote:
That's right, you do what you're told, hoe.

????? to quote you "you're a retard"...lol next time use your medulla oblongata....got it??

R.I.P. shoutout to leonard
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Locker and Ponder are both greener than grass....and yeah, Romo still sucks ass!

Last I checked, Brady had way more INTs in that game than Romo, but yeah, ok.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Homo is a bitch....lol

Locker to me is more ready to step in then Ponder is....just like Andrew Luck should be ready to go next year but if he's picked by the Colts then he's going to take a seat until Peyton is done
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:52 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Last I checked, Brady had way more INTs in that game than Romo, but yeah, ok.

This is true, but the Cowgirls failed to take advantage of said turnovers, and Romo couldn't plug it in the end zone when it counted, Brady did.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:58 pm

Actually, both Brady and Romo had 2 INT's. The Pats had more overall turnovers because Branch and one of their TE's fumbled (I think it was Hernandez but don't quite remember). But like I said. Dallas kept getting held on 4th and long in the red zone and settled for FG's, hence they lost.

As for the Giants, it wasn't the prettiest win but it was a win nonetheless against a very good Buffalo team so I'm proud of them, and they didn't turn the ball over. We'll be dangerous once we get Tuck back Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:07 am

I really don't know what you're being so smug about Terry. Yeah, the Giants won. You're the one saying that it doesn't matter because you have to wait until the end of the season, blah blah blah. I'm still not that impressed, but good for them. Yeah, the Lions lost. I don't think anybody saw them shutting down Megatron by playing man to man all game coming. 9ers red zone defense has to be one of if not the best in the league right now. I underestimated them but they came to play and took advantage of the spots they had. Neither the Giants or the Lions have been playing great football for 4 quarters but the difference to me is the Lions have consistently come back from deficits to win games whereas the Giants have lost close games to teams they really should have beat.

And Locker should really stay on the bench and learn something but IMO Ponder isn't going to learn all that much from McNabb only because I think (from what I've seen) their styles of play are too different and the Vikes are going to have to make huge adjustments if/when Ponder does get the starting nod.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:16 am

A Guest wrote:
I really don't know what you're being so smug about Terry. Yeah, the Giants won. You're the one saying that it doesn't matter because you have to wait until the end of the season, blah blah blah. I'm still not that impressed, but good for them. Yeah, the Lions lost. I don't think anybody saw them shutting down Megatron by playing man to man all game coming. 9ers red zone defense has to be one of if not the best in the league right now. I underestimated them but they came to play and took advantage of the spots they had. Neither the Giants or the Lions have been playing great football for 4 quarters but the difference to me is the Lions have consistently come back from deficits to win games whereas the Giants have lost close games to teams they really should have beat.

And Locker should really stay on the bench and learn something but IMO Ponder isn't going to learn all that much from McNabb only because I think (from what I've seen) their styles of play are too different and the Vikes are going to have to make huge adjustments if/when Ponder does get the starting nod.

IMO your wrong about almost everything you just said as usual....lol

the G-Men have lost to the Redskins and Seattle this year...and beaten everyone else (regardless of what you think about the Cards game its in the books as a WIN right?) so the only game they probably should have won was the game against Seattle....the redskins game is a division game and those could always go either way.....against Seattle the G-Men were driving late to potentially win that game but we all know what happened and thats why they play the games jeffrey....the G-Men are 4-2 with a bunch of key people sitting on the bench injured....the G-Men are still in first place after 6 weeks.....that deserves props mayne whether you like them or not.....you need to start worrying about your lions jeffrey...cause GREEN BAY is coming....it's going to be a battle for that division all year....and I think Green Bay has the odds to take it which might mean Detroit as well as they have been playing maybe in the wild card hunt with a bunch of other teams and it might get tight....

as for Ponder well maybe he will start this weekend after all....good for him...the Vikes season tickets have already been sold so I know they don't care....lol....I guess it's time for the future after all....let it begin....as for Locker I can tell you have never seen him perform before because if you did then how do you think Ponder is more NFL ready than Locker?? Locker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ponder IN MY OPINION, but if the Titans can stay in contention with Hasselbeck then they may as well keep right on starting him......but next year should be Jake Locker time.....
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:10 pm

Carson Palmer to Oakland?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:12 pm

I completely agree about Locker being more ready than Ponder, but my point was that I think Locker can actually learn something from Hasselbeck whereas I don't think Ponder is going to learn all that much from McNabb (as good as he has been, the styles of play are too different as I said before...would Luck benefit from sitting behind Vick at this point? I don't think so).

Hey, more power to the Giants, as I said we'll see. I don't "hate" them I just don't like teams that traditionally do well who aren't performing as good as they "should" be still getting the benefit of the doubt when you have teams like the BENGALS with the SAME RECORD not getting any amount of respect. I have no faith in the Giants until they show me more consistency, and I already pointed out why I feel the Lions are better than teams like the Giants, Eagles, Pats, etc. but still won't get the respect they deserve in the power rankings because they're not a contender year after year. Also, another team I think is slightly over-rated, THE SAINTS, lost this week so that puts them behind the Lions and honestly I think the Lions will be in 2nd place for most of the year. I'm not delusional, I never said the Lions are gonna win the Super Bowl this year but they will hopefully make the playoffs and my prediction is a loss in the second round. I will be happy with a winning season, but I'd be lying if I said that not making it to the playoffs this year would disappoint the shit out of me. You always act like I have the chip on my shoulder Powell when in fact it's you that comes out bragging up your team. I just call it like I see it. The Packers are the best team in football right now, and I definitely think they're the favorite to win the Super Bowl this year. I think the Lions can beat them once this year but I don't see us beating them for first place. Never said they would.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:16 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Carson Palmer to Oakland?

Poor Housh, who's he gonna work out with now.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 2:34 pm

A Guest wrote:
I completely agree about Locker being more ready than Ponder, but my point was that I think Locker can actually learn something from Hasselbeck whereas I don't think Ponder is going to learn all that much from McNabb (as good as he has been, the styles of play are too different as I said before...would Luck benefit from sitting behind Vick at this point? I don't think so).

Hey, more power to the Giants, as I said we'll see. I don't "hate" them I just don't like teams that traditionally do well who aren't performing as good as they "should" be still getting the benefit of the doubt when you have teams like the BENGALS with the SAME RECORD not getting any amount of respect. I have no faith in the Giants until they show me more consistency, and I already pointed out why I feel the Lions are better than teams like the Giants, Eagles, Pats, etc. but still won't get the respect they deserve in the power rankings because they're not a contender year after year. Also, another team I think is slightly over-rated, THE SAINTS, lost this week so that puts them behind the Lions and honestly I think the Lions will be in 2nd place for most of the year. I'm not delusional, I never said the Lions are gonna win the Super Bowl this year but they will hopefully make the playoffs and my prediction is a loss in the second round. I will be happy with a winning season, but I'd be lying if I said that not making it to the playoffs this year would disappoint the shit out of me. You always act like I have the chip on my shoulder Powell when in fact it's you that comes out bragging up your team. I just call it like I see it. The Packers are the best team in football right now, and I definitely think they're the favorite to win the Super Bowl this year. I think the Lions can beat them once this year but I don't see us beating them for first place. Never said they would.

Have more confidence in your team jeffrey....this is horrible mayne, yes I agree that the Packers are the best team in football but I also think that they can be beaten by any number of teams in the playoffs the Lions being one of them, the G-Men being another....the Niners and Saints being the others....The Saints because any team with Drew Brees as its starting QB has a chance to win anywhere.....the Lions because of Megatron and because of a developing Stafford, plus a legit defensive line, the Niners because I like their overall defense, and of course Frank Gore in the ground game and Ted Ginn on special teams and of course my G-Men because if our defensive line is completely healthy then its the best in the league IMO and will knock Rodgers on his ass, also I believe in Eli's ability to win a big playoff game on the road, he's done it before and he can do it again....The Packers are not invincible...they can be beat...now will they?? that remains to be seen but I honestly hope my G-Men get to face them in the NFC Championship game up in Green Bay and we get the chance to knock their asses right on out of the playoffs and get to that Bowl and get ring number 4...thats my wish for this season.....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:17 pm

Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:

Boom...this right here tells me all I need to know about Powell's opinion. Ponder was recognize as one of the more polish QB in his class! He played in a NFL style offense for the Seminoles. His main problem is he doesn't have the size or the arm. Locker has both arm and size, but he lacks pocket presence. He has more tools, but he's not as ready as Ponder, you guys need to stop that Locker is more ready than Ponder talk.

I feel like Powell backs up McNabb because he's a legend and he feels like McNabb deserves better treatment. That's fine and all, but don't give weak excuses why he should continue to start for the "fans" and how Ponder should learn behind him. Everything about McNabb's game is below average now. It's the NFL, it's a business. It's a show me what you done lately league, legends get spit out all the time, McNabb is used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:

Boom...this right here tells me all I need to know about Powell's opinion. Ponder was recognize as one of the more polish QB in his class! He played in a NFL style offense for the Seminoles. His main problem is he doesn't have the size or the arm. Locker has both arm and size, but he lacks pocket presence. He has more tools, but he's not as ready as Ponder, you guys need to stop that Locker is more ready than Ponder talk.

I feel like Powell backs up McNabb because he's a legend and he feels like McNabb deserves better treatment. That's fine and all, but don't give weak excuses why he should continue to start for the "fans" and how Ponder should learn behind him. Everything about McNabb's game is below average now. It's the NFL, it's a business. It's a show me what you done lately league, legends get spit out all the time, McNabb is used to it by now.

Ponder was not recognized as the more polished QB... Get The Fuck Out show me the article where you read that??

I've never heard anyone anywhere say that Ponder would rank ahead of Locker in terms of being NFL ready.....show me the article mayne!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

Never did I say that McNabb should start for the fans...I said he sells tickets......he has sold a bunch of season tickets based on his name....the fans want to win and at the beginning they probably thought that McNabb offered more of an opportunity to do that and they bought into it literally.....lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG AN ARTICLE CONTRADICTED YOU POWELL!!!! NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO FIND SOME BULLSHIT EXCUSE FOR NOT TAKING THIS ARTICLE SERIOUS MAYNE!!!!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

lol I just want to say I'm a Noles stan and I live in Seattle. So I've watch lots of games of both of them.

Here's some articles I found when Googling them. I don't need no articles to tell me which one is more NFL ready, but just for you Mama Bubba, here's a few!

Need more? Do a quick Google search of more NFL ready Locker or Ponder.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:53 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Never did I say that McNabb should start for the fans...I said he sells tickets......he has sold a bunch of season tickets based on his name....the fans want to win and at the beginning they probably thought that McNabb offered more of an opportunity to do that and they bought into it literally.....lol

Yeah...but than it was painfully obvious he McNabb was done and Ponder should get his chance. But for some reason you want to deny that with lame ass excuses. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:

OMG AN ARTICLE CONTRADICTED YOU POWELL!!!! NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO FIND SOME BULLSHIT EXCUSE FOR NOT TAKING THIS ARTICLE SERIOUS MAYNE!!!!

Boom even better article.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

"His main problem is he doesn't have the size or the arm. Locker has both arm and size, but he lacks pocket presence. He has more tools, but he's not as ready as Ponder, you guys need to stop that Locker is more ready than Ponder talk."

Laughing My Ass Off

you got to be joking right tranny?? what you just said right there makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever....so because of a lack of pocket presence that Ponder seems to have over Locker but Locker is beating him in every other category in possessing the tools in takes to be an NFL QB, then this makes Ponder the more complete QB and more NFL ready??
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:56 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:

how does that article contradict me Pedro??? continue to swallow penis whole my dude...just like your team does on a weekly basis...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:58 pm

D.Powell wrote:
"His main problem is he doesn't have the size or the arm. Locker has both arm and size, but he lacks pocket presence. He has more tools, but he's not as ready as Ponder, you guys need to stop that Locker is more ready than Ponder talk."

Laughing My Ass Off

you got to be joking right tranny?? what you just said right there makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever....so because of a lack of pocket presence that Ponder seems to have over Locker but Locker is beating him in every other category in possessing the tools in takes to be an NFL QB, then this makes Ponder the more complete QB and more NFL ready??

Damn ur stupid. Locker has more physical tools (size, arm strength, speed), but that doesn't make him more NFL ready. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:59 pm

"Outlook: Ponder isn't an elite talent, and his production never matched his hype at FSU. But as a heady, accurate passer with a pro-style background, Ponder is the perfect example of a prospect who could move up draft boards in an extremely quarterback-needy year. Without free agency on the horizon, teams will be in a rush to fill out their QB depth charts in late April."

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE AN NFL READY QB???

because if it does then man and I'm glad you dicks are running any professional football franchises...you motherfuckers would be worse than Jerry Jones.....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:59 pm

D.Powell wrote:
SyRuP Sippa wrote:

how does that article contradict me Pedro??? continue to swallow penis whole my dude...just like your team does on a weekly basis...lol

"Ponder may be the most NFL-ready quarterback in this year's class"

That's what the article says mane (mayne).
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:00 pm

Learn to read powell.. it says EXACTLY what you asked for dumbass
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:00 pm

D.Powell wrote:
"Outlook: Ponder isn't an elite talent, and his production never matched his hype at FSU. But as a heady, accurate passer with a pro-style background, Ponder is the perfect example of a prospect who could move up draft boards in an extremely quarterback-needy year. Without free agency on the horizon, teams will be in a rush to fill out their QB depth charts in late April."

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE AN NFL READY QB???

because if it does then man and I'm glad you dicks are running any professional football franchises...you motherfuckers would be worse than Jerry Jones.....lol

Just because he doesn't have elite talent doesn't mean he's not ready....fool. The article even went on to say he's perhaps the most NFL ready...it's common sense mane (mayne).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next